• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 09:22:50 PM
But I think everyone should see the glorious drawing you did yesterday. Don't deny the people of this thread your talents!

Who wouldn't want to see a cartoon of Art paying a mail order bride for sex?

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 09:15:50 PM

All would be good with Mr. Bell if we'd only click our heels and go "Jawohl!"

I like how my two favorite radio shows of all time both ended in fucking meltdowns where the fanbase turned on the host(s).  Feels good.

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

Meanwhile, Art could join OJ on the golf course to look for the real stalker

cweb

Art, I love ya, but it's gotten old. Going through last night's exchanges and now this one, I'm feeling richer. Like five dollars a month richer.

Free publicity lesson for the past and current hosts of MITD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzGRyHANAU

coaster

Always finding someone else to blame. Always threatening to take their ball and go home if someone criticizes them. And Bellgab is unpleasant.  Please..

norland2424

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2016, 09:26:32 PM
All would be good with Mr. Bell if we'd only click our heels and go "Jawohl!"

Pretty much

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 09:24:34 PM
You sure have a nice vocabulary and appear to know what you are talking about. 

Your internet is full of shit. Mine is full of nice folks and positive messages.

You sure are stupid to stay where you are. :::smiles sweetly:::

There's good and bad on the internet, and this site is a microcosm of it.  Art has no reason to ditch the place because of criticism that he could not censor.

trostol

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 19, 2016, 09:30:55 PM
There's good and bad on the internet, and this site is a microcosm of it.  Art has no reason to ditch the place because of criticism that he could not censor.

and til he started going..sort of spazzy he had way more support on here than he had hecklers

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 19, 2016, 09:28:47 PM
Wasn't that what he was doing in Vegas over the weekend?

cweb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 19, 2016, 09:28:47 PM
Reminds me of this classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umUXVRU_neM

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:31:48 PM
and til he started going..sort of spazzy he had way more support on here than he had hecklers

Yeah it's really hypocritical that someone Art's age doesn't practice the accountability he preaches. He's supposed to be from the generation that pretty much invented the word.

Who would've ever thought, back in October, that Richard C. Hoagland would come out of this whole thing looking like the better person? #teamrichard

chefist

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:31:48 PM

Oh absolutely... He blew it when he said he would stop posting a couple of weeks back...then I get it for simply saying I was disappointed...

If you alienate your fan base, then one day you find yourself without fans...duh

Quote from: NefariousBanana on January 19, 2016, 09:28:12 PM
I like how my two favorite radio shows of all time both ended in fucking meltdowns where the fanbase turned on the host(s).  Feels good.

What was the other radio show?

coaster

Had to get off facebook. Reading his "friend's" comments made me feel nauseous.  Wouldn't be surprised if they started singing Kumbaya. Give it a week and they will be bitching about heather again.

I can finally say Richard C. Hoagland has more integrity than Art Bell.  8)

And someone on the GabCast said ''the world needs his voice''.

Ugh.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 09:33:58 PM
Who would've ever thought, back in October, that Richard C. Hoagland would come out of this whole thing looking like the better person? #teamrichard

Do I need to quote some of your posts after he fired Rossy?

Or just the 400-500 ones about your Birthday?

LOL

DeltaBravo

Quote from: coaster on January 19, 2016, 09:36:13 PM
Had to get off facebook. Reading his "friend's" comments made me feel nauseous.  Wouldn't be surprised if they started singing Kumbaya. Give it a week and they will be bitching about heather again.
Same.

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:25:54 PM
ones that were also..not even from here lol

Smh. Yup. Stunning and brave. lol

chefist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 19, 2016, 09:36:58 PM
And someone on the GabCast said ''the world needs his voice''.

Ugh.

Someone said that? Dear god...

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 09:36:48 PM
I can finally say Richard C. Hoagland has more integrity than Art Bell.  8)

Hoaxie is love. Hoaxie is life.

I hope someone brings up Art on his open lines tonight. It's interesting how Art freely aired his dirty laundry against Hoaxie. How did Hoaxie respond? Like an adult. I know I disliked him for a bit, but that was more so out of blind undeserved loyalty than anything else. We all make mistakes and I can freely admit I made a mistake.

trostol

so..question..does Noory actually have thicker skin than Art? lol

Bounder

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 19, 2016, 09:37:16 PM
Do I need to quote some of your posts after he fired Rossy?

Or just the 400-500 ones about your Birthday?

LOL

Scroll up from this post. I freely admit I made a mistake out of blind loyalty towards someone I mistakenly thought was a friend.

The birthday stuff is glorious though! :) Especially how it annoys those who hate me. :) People never learn lol.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:40:57 PM

2700 pages of GNS...years of online ridicule...yes, yes he does...

chefist

Quote from: Bounder on January 19, 2016, 09:41:24 PM
Someone = Redacted.

Fuck me with a jackhammer... That's the most ridiculous statement ever uttered...

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 09:39:49 PM
Hoaxie is love. Hoaxie is life.

I hope someone brings up Art on his open lines tonight. It's interesting how Art freely aired his dirty laundry against Hoaxie. How did Hoaxie respond? Like an adult. I know I disliked him for a bit, but that was more so out of blind undeserved loyalty than anything else. We all make mistakes and I can freely admit I made a mistake.

open lines tonight          ========== you know what that means 

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:40:57 PM

I remember when art wasn't a pussy and would fight for his beliefs and show :-\, now we get this teenage shit.