• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:44:58 PM
Oh .. nice post. You really got me there little piggy. If the shit fits wear it. Oink oink away....  ::)

lol just keep shoveling that crap Art feeds you down there pal one day the hero you need will return to you

phrodo

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 10:46:18 PM
lol just keep shoveling that crap Art feeds you down there pal one day the hero you need will return to you

Oink oink little piggy. How's that shit smell. Oh - that's right .. you love it!!  ;D

trostol

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:47:22 PM
Oink oink little piggy. How's that shit smell. Oh - that's right .. you love it!!  ;D

ouch..you burned me...

littlechris

Quote from: ge30542 on January 19, 2016, 10:29:19 PM
Heather was giddy with delight reading/writing nasty posts about Noory, but when the show's on the other foot, well, that's different.
Victim much?

Can someone post the audio clip of heather ATTACKING george Noory on the gabcast months back. She was VICIOUS!!!

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:47:22 PM

Oink Oink

Glad I have a new friend to play with in the shit.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:40:58 PM
Oink oink little piggies. Happy little piggies. With happy little brains. Oink oink. Roll around some more .. looks like you missed a spot.  ::)

Life is tough.  If you fuck up people will criticize you and enjoy it when you fall down.  It's all terribly unfair.

Oink Oink.

I found a new favorite thing to say randomly.

We should all just post Oink Oink.

MV will think we lost our minds.

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 10:48:58 PM
OINK - Can oink someone post the OINK audio oink clip of heather OINKING george Noory on the oinkcast OINK months back. She was OINKIOUS!!!

Smells like shit. So does Gnoory. He deserved every turd of it because he SUCKS and hasn't tried one iota to get better and is obviously only concerned with a paycheck (not unlike MV). But we all know that. Well anyone of us that has an IQ above room temperature. The 4chin wannabees on the other hand weren't here back when Redacted was our friend and fellow forum member. Too bad too many have apparently forgotten same.

Oink on piggy. 

ziznak

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 10:53:59 PM
Oink Oink.

im sure he already knows

jesus H motherfucking christ it's like that movie "groundhog day"

PathoJen

Oh dear god., Art's latest FB post is hilarious.  ;D ;D ;D
There is no way he's referring to any other group of trolls than the trolls of Bellgab.

PathoJen

Now Art won't let Heather darken the Bellgab doorway again either.

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 10:48:58 PM
Can someone post the audio clip of heather ATTACKING george Noory on the gabcast months back. She was VICIOUS!!!

I'd like to know the truth behind her getting her minions to call Coast, and say that Noory was a satanist that got off on child ritual abuse, and then crowed about it when the show got pulled for the night.

I'm sure that can't be true because Art wouldn't touch someone that unprofessional with a 10 foot pole.

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 10:53:59 PM
Oink Oink.

Seems you would have to actually HAVE something before it could be lost. Oink on .. 4skin oinker.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:55:36 PM
Smells like shit. So does Gnoory. He deserved every turd of it because he SUCKS and hasn't tried one iota to get better and is obviously only concerned with a paycheck (not unlike MV). But we all know that. Well anyone of us that has an IQ above room temperature. The 4chin wannabees on the other hand weren't here back when Redacted was our friend and fellow forum member. Too bad too many have apparently forgotten same.

Oink on piggy.

Oink Oink

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:56:47 PM
Seems you would have to actually HAVE something before it could be lost. Oink on .. 4skin oinker.

Oink Oink

trostol

Oink on piggy.

norland2424

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 10:56:43 PM
Now Art won't let Heather darken the Bellgab doorway again either.

Yea that was the weirdest part of his message, is he speakin for her now too?

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 10:59:29 PM
Don't sully crusaders with this shit lol.

lol couldnt find any better white knight pics lol

there is this lol

phrodo

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 10:58:22 PM

Oh look .. the little piggy found yet another image to post. How original. Oink onward piggy soldier. Oink oink.  ;D

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 10:28:28 PM
Some of you veteran bellgabbers are making 4chan seem tame and responsible.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:00:52 PM
Oh look .. the little piggy found yet another image to post. How original. Oink onward piggy soldier. Oink oink.  ;D

Oink Oink

Scorch

Quote from: saab93driver on January 19, 2016, 10:28:27 PM
All I wanted when I joined this site almost 8 years ago was Art Bell back on the radio.  Just a couple nights a week, predictably, would have been fine.  I wanted to take a ride, the guy has unmatchable talent, no doubt about it, that's the attraction.  But I also didn't want to be left in the middle of the desert highway (again) and have to hitch hike home, but I knew the risks going in every time and I'm not surprised now.  Same as I wasn't surprised when the XM situation didn't last or when his shows from the PI didn't last or his weekends only gig on C2C came to an end.  Shit, I remember when he was thankful for Premiere to let him do the weekend shows as a way to help with his mourning process after Ramona's passing, I was actually thankful myself he was back on the air -not under that circumstance but you know what I mean.  Now, like Bellgab, like XM, they are the evil empire.  Doesn't take a genius to figure out who is the common denominator in all that. It's never going to be stable from now on. It's just come to be bullshit now.  As a listener I determined in a "duh dumbass" moment I have 2 things in my power...listening or not listening (and that even depends on if there is something to listen to) and the damn TT subscription.  I said fuck it yesterday...even before Coastgab show happened in I cancelled that.  I thought about buying a T-shirt from the DMDN site, but $25 + shipping seemed like too much.   

+10

My $0.02 it's just not fun anymore.

The forum will go on and evolve, the "flavor" of the past will remain, but at his age, it's over.  He's not going to be around much longer, there's no time for another comeback.  Fuck, we've lost Bowie, Frey and so many others.  Enjoy the memories, it's all we have now.  Now I have MV's Trainwreck podcast with Evelyn that I miss to look forward to.  We've come full circle.

All praise MV!

phrodo

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 11:00:26 PM
lol couldnt find any better white knight pics lol

there is this lol

Oh look. More original thought. Oink oink little piggy. How's that shit smell? ;D

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 10:58:39 PM
Yea that was the weirdest part of his message, is he speakin for her now too?
I think it is sad that a man of his age has worked so hard to fully bury what legacy he had left. There isn't much time left realistically and the fan base has dwindled since the heyday. Shame any of us that will remember some great radio will also have decades of poor behavior with this to top it off.  /rant

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:03:22 PM
Oh look. More original thought. Oink oink little piggy. How's that shit smell? ;D

Oink Oink

littlechris

Oink on piggy.

I Just thought it was ironic that redacted would give George Noory shit for his poor broadcasting skills and not being able to walk in Art Bell's shoes. Yet she now finds herself sucking even worse than Noory and in the exact situation as him, unable to walk in art bell's shoes. Karma. Oink