• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

::)
Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 19, 2016, 07:42:18 PM
You know things are bad when they lead to Noory getting cut some slack.
"That's true."

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 19, 2016, 08:32:37 PM
I find it hard to have sympathy for someone who is either too thick or too obstinate (or too starstruck) to realize they're being harmed.
And here comes the Senda kittens. Does Falkie know you are outside honey?

Ciardelo, put down the coffee cup.  You've been blazing out the dad jokes all night.

effluenza

Art doesn't like us anymore.

trostol

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM

lol what lies? he really just can not help himself...he just keeps making it worse and worse

trostol

reading some of the replies by his "friends" wonder if we can sue them for slander lol

particularly liked

" Art Bell my friend, I could have told you that years ago.. that forum and it's owner is an idiot. and they thrive on trolling and being douchebags.. at least on fantastic forum they had rules about respect."

Ciardelo

Oh shit. Daddy is pissed. You guys better look out!

WOTR

Woo Hoo.  A final shout out.  I cannot believe that I am saying this after all this- but See ya Art.  I'm listening to the gabcast while I read this and cannot believe how fucking done I am. 

It's all just for the Lolz, Art.

Gruntled

Must have been the crack about the granpa shoes

effluenza

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 09:00:42 PM
Oh shit. Daddy is pissed. You guys better look out!

Why don't you go suckle on Mommy Wade's tit.

pyewacket

It is a beautiful day! And a beautiful world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

effluenza

Quote from: WOTR on January 19, 2016, 09:01:06 PM
Woo Hoo.  A final shout out.  I cannot believe that I am saying this after all this- but See ya Art.  I'm listening to the gabcast while I read this and cannot believe how fucking done I am. 

While listening to the gab cast know that Art most likely made Heather call in. Makes you question things.

Quote from: WOTR on January 19, 2016, 09:01:06 PM

As much as Art loves to tell everyone what a tech head he is, and as long as he's been using the internet, he still doesn't understand the internet.

What do we really have to offer art anyway?  It's not money or barely legal asian girls, so if we wont at the very least adore him then yeah he's got no reason to come here.

Ciardelo

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 09:03:48 PM
While listening to the gab cast know that Art most likely made Heather call in. Makes you question things.
lawsey! When will the womenfolk make their own decisions!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 19, 2016, 09:05:51 PM
As much as Art loves to tell everyone what a tech head he is, and as long as he's been using the internet, he still doesn't understand the internet.

What do we really have to offer art anyway?  It's not money or barely legal asian girls, so if we wont at the very least adore him then yeah he's got no reason to come here.
In your internet--true--there is nothing for a self respecting person.

You need to get out more often.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 08:46:55 PM
And here comes the Senda kittens. Does Falkie know you are outside honey?
Art said he's not visiting the site any longer. You can drop the effort to impress him.

Really, take his balls out of your mouth before you turn blue.

lol Art has absolutely lost it. It's sad that some people still don't see what an awful person he is. But celebrity culture is powerful.

ItsOver

This just in.  Daddy won't be coming home because of the kids.  However, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

norland2424

Lol i wonder if Facebook will promote his next show like alot of other bellgab members and MV did back in 2013.

Cynnie

You people are just shit

I'm so tired of this old queen Art. Art is under the mistaken impression that "being friends" with someone means they must agree with you all the time. Just because you "graced" us with your presence doesn't mean everyone here has to like you Art. You're a 70 year old man. Act like for once in you petty life.

I can't think of any relation from Art's radio years that remains other than maybe LMH and Keith when they aren't having tantrums. Art sure liked dishing it out to George, Curtis Sliwa, Stern, Oates, and others over the years. He spends every waking moment in his Facebook security blanket prattling on about how thick his skin and how "trolls' (cute to hear a 70 year old man say that btw) aren't worth his time, while constantly posting about them.

He sure loved Bellgab when it came to us spending our time and money promoting his shows.

TL;DR IP ban Art Bell MV.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2016, 09:09:51 PM
This just in.  Daddy won't be coming home because of the kids.  However, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Well the bridges are completely burnt now...giant egos are so easily bruised...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 19, 2016, 09:09:34 PM
Art said he's not visiting the site any longer. You can drop the effort to impress him.

Really, take his balls out of your mouth before you turn blue.
lol.

That's the best you have Senda-Whore?

Shit don't make me call my English poofs in here to call you out!

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2016, 09:09:51 PM
Daddy is used to leaving kids. Daddy will find new ones.  ;)