• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:32:04 PM
Wut? Do your little piggy trolls not like getting trolled? Oink oink. Wallow in your bed of shit and like it little piggy. ;D

What your doing isn't trolling. At best, you are shit posting. It looks more like someone suffering from the effects of "trolling". You are "asking for it". Rule of thumb: If you have to say you're trolling, you aren't doing it right.

Pathojen is correct about that word being overused.

PathoJen

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:39:39 PM
Never did get that official Riley Martin piss jug that I always wanted.
too bad, it would have been worth some money.

phrodo

Quote from: Kolchak on January 19, 2016, 11:41:35 PM
You really need to stop taking the bait, man.

Naw . this is fun .. fucking with the faggot 4chin troll piggies. Join in .. call 'em the faggot losers that they are. They can dish it out but they can't take it when somebody is ready to wallow in their shit with them.  ;D

Oink oink little piggies!!!  ;D

PathoJen

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 11:43:45 PM
What your doing isn't trolling. At best, you are shit posting. It looks more like someone suffering from the effects of "trolling". You are "asking for it". Rule of thumb: If you have to say you're trolling, you aren't doing it right.

Thank you sir.
I agree with everything you've written.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:44:16 PM
Naw . this is fun .. fucking with the faggot 4chin troll piggies. Join in .. call 'em the faggot losers that they are. They can dish it out but they can't take it when somebody is ready to wallow in their shit with them.  ;D

Oink oink little piggies!!!  ;D

Several of us were trying to help you. Do you baby. Do you. ;)

norland2424

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:44:55 PM
Thank you sir.
I agree with everything you've written.

Its just the die hards in their death throws of art leaving the building, its pretty sad to see actually.

phrodo really has gone insane and isn't dealing with Art's shittiness very well.

I don't pray but I shall pray for you tonight. You look like you could use it.

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:40:48 PM
lol, Phrodo.

You seem really butthurt.

Want to talk about it?

Maybe we can "hug it out"?

Queen .. seriously .. you should ask that of your boyfriends that you just reamed with your little needle-johnson. HAHA like they felt it .. butthurt? Nah - more like a mosquito bite.  ;D

Faustina

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:06:24 PM
Pretty much, at least for me it wasn't a big deal that he quit, or that he gave Heather his spot, its all this poor poor me victim shit that is troubling.

I'm annoyed that he quit, and disappointed.  I don't really fall for his excuse; however,  if it is real, there were many ways he could have handled the threat and continued to do the show (if he'd really wanted to).  I'm bewildered that he seems to think Heather has what it takes to host a national radio show of any merit:  she's worse than some of the most amateur of podcasters I've heard.  He seems to be deluded where she's concerned.  That he keeps playing the victim card is whittling down what remained of my respect for him.  I suppose it could be his age that leaves him unaware of what you do about trolls to negate their power:  you ignore them completely.

magick727

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:32:04 PM
Wut? Do your little piggy trolls not like getting trolled? Oink oink. Wallow in your bed of shit and like it little piggy. ;D

shit-bed too small for shit-pig, shit-host n bull-shit.

phrodo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 11:43:45 PM

And you are taking exception with shit-posting in a forum that has turned to shit little piggy?? Why? Just because I didn't scribble a vulgar little piece of crap of you licking MV's butthole? Oink oink little bitch piggy. Wallow in your shit and LOVE it. Cunt.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 11:46:25 PM
phrodo really has gone insane and isn't dealing with Art's shittiness very well.

Ill pray for you for wasting your time praying for him..

LoLo

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:44:03 PM
too bad, it would have been worth some money.

I never bought a symbol. Now I can't get on the ship.  :'(

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:49:33 PM
Ill pray for you for wasting your time praying for him..

See I try to be nice and play it forward! I am the only nice person on this "cesspool of shit" (tm Keith Rowland).

Jackstar

Quote from: Faustina on January 19, 2016, 11:46:45 PM
she's worse than some of the most amateur of podcasters I've heard.

Fun is fun but there is one creepy poster over on /x/ that keeps posting spoopy stuff about Art and Heather each night. More creepy than normal and the usual rumors and accusations I should say.

phrodo

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:44:55 PM
Thank you sir.
I agree with everything you've written about me wanting to suck your shit covered dick. Thank you.

Really little piggy?

Danger!UFO

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

That's all, Folks! It was fun.

Driver ejected like a mortar after losing control of vehicle

http://youtu.be/9cGu22ddKPo

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:51:06 PM
Fun is fun but there is one creepy poster over on /x/ that keeps posting spoopy stuff about Art and Heather each night. More creepy than normal and the usual rumors and accusations I should say.

He was posting here a few nights ago too.

LoLo

Wasn't it posting here the other night?

phrodo

As long as you're praying you may as well pray to someone who knows you ..  cloven hoofs sound familiar little piggy?  Oink oink.

Jackstar

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:48:59 PM
And you are taking exception with shit-posting in a forum that has turned to shit little piggy?? Why? Just because I didn't scribble a vulgar little piece of crap of you licking MV's butthole? Oink oink little bitch piggy. Wallow in your shit and LOVE it. Cunt.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:52:08 PM
He was posting here a few nights ago too.

I remember. This dude sounds like phrodo right now except Anti-Art and has spent way too many hours searching through posts here.

For Sandra:

PathoJen

And that is the poster who Art must be so effected by. I don't know why he lets that stuff get to him. Who gives a shit. Art is (was) an amazing radio broadcaster, he is a radio hall of famer, why should he get so offended by a person in this little forum? I don't get it. Heather should put it into prospective for Art.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:54:50 PM
I remember. This dude sounds like phrodo right now except Anti-Art and has spent way too many hours searching through posts here.

Yup mental illness is no joke buddy.

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:46:20 PM
Its just the die hards in their death throws of art leaving the building, its pretty sad to see actually.

No what has been WAY sadder is how this shithole has turned from a forum of friends to a forum of 4skin PIGS wallowing in their shit. Fuck you if you don't like it because I don't like what this place has become. Oink onward little piggy.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:53:33 PM
As long as you're praying you may as well pray to someone who knows you ..  cloven hoofs sound familiar little piggy?  Oink oink.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:48:59 PM

BRUH...you mad. :D