DeltaBravo

Art Lied, phrodo DIED. Oink oink!

LoLo

theONE = phrodo  :o

DeltaBravo

phrodo = pussy. Oink oink.

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:39:18 AM
Im not the one butt hurt over art leaving bellgab again...

Hey numbnuts.. oh wait -- you must be a bar instead of a boar so no nuts there. I'm not pissed over Art leaving Bellgab -- don't blame him a bit. But I am TRULY pissed over what used to be a fun place to visit and talk about Art Bell -- look FAR upper left .. not Top Right .. THE Art Bell fan forum... supposedly.

So FUCK YOU and your 4skin wannabees that have turned this place into a cesspool of shit. Seems you should like shit little piggy. Pigs LOVE shit. Wallow in it and LOVE it fuckhead.  Oink oink. The line for Sikeston slop forms to your left ... and it's a VERY long line so I suggest you squeeze your way in. Be rude if you have to -- I'm sure you know how to be rude.   8)

Pardon me if I don't.

Night Train

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:16:02 PM
Oh .. nice rebuttal. Oinker. If that's the best you have you'd best head toward the slop trough. It's past your feeding time little piggy. Oink oink. Oink onward. Coward.

That fucker oinks you.

Jackstar

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
Pardon me if I don't.

Where was all this energy, when we needed it on the Gabcast? You owe us, Fucker.

phrodo

Quote from: LoLo on January 20, 2016, 12:46:44 AM
theONE = phrodo  :o

Nope - theONE = JesusJuice .. do your homework little piggy. But what did I expect from swine. Oink oink.

JesusJuice

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:11:34 AM
FUCK you JJ .. I saw your shit on 4chan the other night and in the Gabcast last night . FUCK YOU little 4skin pimple faced faggot. I'd seriously fuck you up if you were anywhere near here right now. Pissed? Damn fucking straight little 4skin piggy.

Gravity booted you at LEAST three times ... and much later than I would have. You can fuck off and die .. the sooner the better.

You saw my shit on 4chan? Everyone there posts anonymously.

I was booted from the gabcast chat after I said that Heather sounded completely dead inside when she laughed. Anyone that said anything negative against Heather was booted anyway.

You and a few other users have made 4chan into some sort of boogeyman to blame when things go wrong.

Did 4chan cause Art Bell to quit three shows back to back to back?
Did 4chan make Art put a former phone sex worker in as the new host of the show?
Did 4chan cause all of the other live shows on DMDN to be cancelled?
Did 4chan make five shows leave DMDN in the past month?
Did 4chan make Heather attack Steve the other night?
Did 4chan hide Ramona's inhaler?

norland2424

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
Hey numbnuts.. oh wait -- you must be a bar instead of a boar so no nuts there. I'm not pissed over Art leaving Bellgab -- don't blame him a bit. But I am TRULY pissed over what used to be a fun place to visit and talk about Art Bell -- look FAR upper left .. not Top Right .. THE Art Bell fan forum... supposedly.

So FUCK YOU and your 4skin wannabees that have turned this place into a cesspool of shit. Seems you should like shit little piggy. Pigs LOVE shit. Wallow in it and LOVE it fuckhead.  Oink oink. The line for Sikeston slop forms to your left ... and it's a VERY long line so I suggest you squeeze your way in. Be rude if you have to -- I'm sure you know how to be rude.   8)

Pardon me if I don't.

Lol all this butt hurt over art bell, get well soon.

JesusJuice

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:50:07 AM
Nope - theONE = JesusJuice .. do your homework little piggy. But what did I expect from swine. Oink oink.

Sorry but I'm not. He started here first and then went over there.

littlechris

Phrodo, what's your opinion of George Senda? Oink oink.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:50:07 AM

phrodo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2016, 12:50:56 AM

You saw my shit on 4chan? Everyone there posts anonymously.

I was booted from the gabcast chat after I said that Heather sounded completely dead inside when she laughed. Anyone that said anything negative against Heather was booted anyway.

You and a few other users have made 4chan into some sort of boogeyman to blame when things go wrong.

Did 4chan cause Art Bell to quit three shows back to back to back?
Did 4chan make Art put a former phone sex worker in as the new host of the show?
Did 4chan cause all of the other live shows on DMDN to be cancelled?
Did 4chan make five shows leave DMDN in the past month?
Did 4chan make Heather attack Steve the other night?
Did 4chan hide Ramona's inhaler?

Hey fuckface. I saw where you asked for and received your avatar. So deny that 4skin piggy. Fuck you 4skin piggy. Fuck you and your pimples. How's puberty treating you little piggy?? Not well apparently. Oink off cunt.

Funny how the 4skin piggies can dish it out but can't take it. Laughable but not unexpected. Oink oink.  :o

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2016, 12:51:48 AM

Sorry but I'm not. He started here first and then went over there.
Kind of funny when BG starts sending 4chan our trolls.

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 12:52:04 AM
Phrodo, what's your opinion of George Senda? Oink oink.

I feel sorry for your boyfriend. He's a mess/trainwreck just like you little piggy. Don't be jealous of Kathy... she's quite the prize sow. Oink oink.

JesusJuice

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:55:18 AM
Hey fuckface. I saw where you asked for and received your avatar. So deny that 4skin piggy. Fuck you 4skin piggy. Fuck you and your pimples. How's puberty treating you little piggy?? Not well apparently. Oink off cunt.

Funny how the 4skin piggies can dish it out but can't take it. Laughable but not unexpected. Oink oink.  :o

Yes. I asked for someone on /x/ to make me my avatar. But you're accusing me of being a different poster.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:57:13 AM
I feel sorry for your boyfriend. He's a mess/trainwreck just like you little piggy. Don't be jealous of Kathy... she's quite the prize sow. Oink oink.
OINK OINK you little cunt of a boy. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcaHus7X5Ak

paladin1991

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

Guess I'm gonna go chew my wrists open like some Beta male bitch.  ART doesn't like me anymore.  And me, his fan. 

trostol

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2016, 01:02:04 AM
Guess I'm gonna go chew my wrists open like some Beta male bitch.  ART doesn't like me anymore.  And me, his fan.

i just saw that very thing in an episode of CSI

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2016, 01:02:04 AM

Art thinks he has the last laugh, but wait until I scoop his bitch up when he passes.

littlechris

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:57:13 AM

Hahaha!!  Don't change bro.  Oink oink!!

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:14:22 PM
Well the bridges are completely burnt now...giant egos are so easily bruised...
Yeah, well.  Time for a Scotch. What's new Chefist?  I've been making ratatouille a couple of times a week.  For some reason I can't get enough of it.

flimflam384

I was really pissed at Art for a couple days.  Well, not really pissed so much as disappointed in him for having made decisions that led to some of his strongest longtime fans being turned against him, and for having threatened to sue someone who was up until then, one of his best supporters and allies. 

For months, Bellgab did a LOT for MITD, and MV moderated the boards sparsely.  Bellgabbers pushed radio stations to carry MITD.  Big affiliates were gained.  And this worked.

Then Art quit, all the while still interacting with a sparsely moderated internet message board that should be EXPECTED to respond with mixed reactions (with a lot of negativity in the mix).  Then I guess, in the quest for a 'safe space' (on a side note, Season 19 of South Park is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, start to finish) Art threatened to sue MV because someone posted something on this sparsely moderated internet message board that was very negative, all the while Art continued to post and interact with Bellgab.

Thing is, I could see myself in his shoes, making some of the same moves (only some--I can be hot headed under the wrong set of circumstances if my blood sugar is low enough).  I'm not going to judge him for what he's done, and I'd welcome him back to the air if he chose to return to MITD.  But I do realize that his career will not recover from these actions.  On the other hand, he is a 70 year old millionaire.  Does he really *need* a radio career at this point?  He's made his mark and he's paid his dues.  There's nothing wrong him with him just walking away either.

littlechris

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 01:03:05 AM
Art thinks he has the last laugh, but wait until I scoop his bitch up when he passes.

If you draw it, IT WILL BECOME REALITY.

JesusJuice

Honestly it's only Bellgab, a handful of /x/philes and what's left of Fantastic Forum that knows what's going on with Art. If you go to places where they don't regularly listen and follow behind the scenes, places like Above Top Secret, Reddit, Fark, various Facebook groups, they all are hoping that Art's stalker is caught so that he can come back on the air and thank Heather for keeping his seat warm and waiting. So I think that Art can make at least one more comeback.

flimflam384

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2016, 01:11:23 AM
Honestly it's only Bellgab, a handful of /x/philes and what's left of Fantastic Forum that knows what's going on with Art. If you go to places where they don't regularly listen and follow behind the scenes, places like Above Top Secret, Reddit, Fark, various Facebook groups, they all are hoping that Art's stalker is caught so that he can come back on the air and thank Heather for keeping his seat warm and waiting. So I think that Art can make at least one more comeback.

He can make a comeback, but unless he starts filling in for Jorch on the weekends, he'll never be carried by KABC class stations again.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2016, 01:11:23 AM

Nah hes gonna use bellgab as the excuse not to come back.