• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:03:22 PM
Oh look. More original thought. Oink oink little piggy. How's that shit smell? ;D

yawn..you got tiresome...and have the nerve to accuse someone of being..unoriginal ..good bye

Stranger929

Quote from: Night Train on January 18, 2016, 09:44:14 PM
Wow...calling someone 30 minutes before the show and asking them to be the host? 

And then publicly attacking them when they understandably decline?

Heather, you're starting to sound as psychotic as Art. 

And given the dire circumstance you allowed a master con artist to maneuver you into, I think you should change your name. 

You no longer seem like a Redacted.  More like a Prolapsed.

i just listened to that gab cast. What a cunt. I'm glad I don't listen and I won't be giving that shit show a second chance.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 10:58:39 PM
Yea that was the weirdest part of his message, is he speakin for her now too?

Yes. That appears to be the case.

ziznak

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 10:48:58 PM
Can someone post the audio clip of heather ATTACKING george Noory on the gabcast months back. She was VICIOUS!!!
I was trying to find this recently but either it doesnt exist or I just didn't find it.  I don't really remember her being too mean to snore-boy.... although there was another caller one show who called in twice... the second time he let loose on ol' jorchy.  kinda made me smile.  so how horrible of a person would that make heather if she gave noory some shit?  all things considered i think she's handling most of this crap as expected.  I don't think she has a problem with criticism but I think she's learned that getting shit on comes with the territory.  after a certain point a person would need to "not come look here."  there isn't a human amongst us that will not eventually disappoint... especially when thrown into oncoming traffic the way she has been.

I must say one thing though...
we have some very passionate posters here...

we are down to just being "vaguely" now...

sorry that was 2 things

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:04:10 PM
Oink Oink

Sadly that's THE most intelligent thing you have EVER posted here little 4skin piggy. Oink oink. How's that shit smell?  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 11:03:57 PM
I think it is sad that a man of his age has worked so hard to fully bury what legacy he had left. There isn't much time left realistically and the fan base has dwindled since the heyday. Shame any of us that will remember some great radio will also have decades of poor behavior with this to top it off.  /rant

Pretty much, at least for me it wasn't a big deal that he quit, or that he gave Heather his spot, its all this poor poor me victim shit that is troubling.

magick727

He earned it today.

Quote from: magick727 on Today at 10:59:27 PM
http://artbellsucks.com
I coined the term, I want in on the ground floor. ;)

ziznak

anything with a pulse > jorch noory...

cmon

So Art Bell is Redacted's producer now?

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:04:11 PM
I Just thought it was ironic that redacted would give George Noory shit for his poor broadcasting skills and not being able to walk in Art Bell's shoes. Yet she now finds herself sucking even worse than Noory and in the exact situation as him, unable to walk in art bell's shoes. Karma. Oink

Heather continues to TRY to get better. But apparently you are SO biased - or just plain ignorant - that you fail to recognize that. And Heather is light-years from sucking as badly as Dave. So .. Oink onward little piggy. Oink oink.

How's this cesspool of shit smelling to YOU tonight??  ;D

littlechris

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:08:57 PM
Heather continues to TRY to get better. But apparently you are SO biased - or just plain ignorant - that you fail to recognize that. So .. Oink onward little piggy. Oink oink.

Oink??  HAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:06:18 PM
Sadly that's THE most intelligent thing you have EVER posted here little 4skin piggy. Oink oink. How's that shit smell?  ;D

More shit!  MOOOAAAAR!!!! SHIT!!!

Oink Oink

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:08:29 PM
Is he?

Apparently since he's now controlling her public messages and having constant communication with her about the show.

Quote from: ziznak on January 19, 2016, 11:07:31 PM
anything with a pulse > jorch noory...

cmon

Yeah, come on.  Let's not get crazy here.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:08:57 PM
Heather continues to TRY to get better. But apparently you are SO biased - or just plain ignorant - that you fail to recognize that. So .. Oink onward little piggy. Oink oink.

Heather fucking sucks. Oink oink!

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
Apparently since he's now controlling her public messages and having constant communication with her about the show.

Lol ok i thought it was announced on the air or something.

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:09:50 PM
More shit!  MOOOAAAAR!!!! SHIT!!!

Oink Oink

Try again little 4skin'er .. but clearly originality - along with critical thinking - is beyond your skillset.  ;D

Of course we have come to expect that from your ilk.  :o

PathoJen

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
That is ridiculous that Art won't let Heather come into this forum anymore. I feel like she would come in here, on occasion, since most people in here like her and she was a beloved gabber, but now he won't let her come and be with 'her peeps'. It is annoying, but she allows him to do that to her., so what can you do.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:13:14 PM

Try again little 4skin'er .. but clearly originality - along with critical thinking - is beyond your skillset.  ;D

Of course we have come to expect that from your ilk.  :o

Oink Oink

littlechris

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:13:22 PM
That is ridiculous that Art won't let Heather come into this forum anymore. I feel like she would come in here, on occasion, since most people in here like her and she was a beloved gabber, but now he won't let her come and be with 'her peeps'. It is annoying, but she allows him to do that to her., so what can you do.

Are they dating?  (No libel, just a curious fan)

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:09:44 PM
Oink??  HAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh .. nice rebuttal. Oinker. If that's the best you have you'd best head toward the slop trough. It's past your feeding time little piggy. Oink oink. Oink onward. Coward.

PathoJen

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:15:04 PM
I don't know. Is she of Asian descent?

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 11:06:24 PM
Pretty much, at least for me it wasn't a big deal that he quit, or that he gave Heather his spot, its all this poor poor me victim shit that is troubling.

Back in the old days, he used to carry such a grudge for anyone that criticized him* to any level while constantly going on about how he is a public figure and he has thick skin. It was slightly annoying then. Now, it is unbearable and pathetic.

* Examples: Steve Benson, Oates, Noory, Stern, Sliwa, etc. Listening to old shows Art always gets butt hurt and relies on the mob to side with him.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:16:02 PM
Oh .. nice rebuttal. Oinker. If that's the best you have you'd best head toward the slop trough. It's past your feeding time little piggy. Oink oink. Oink onward. Coward.

Oink Oink

littlechris

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
I don't know. Is she of Asian descent?

Lol, yes she is actually. She posted it somewhere a while back that she was part asian. lol

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
Lol, yes she is actually. She posted it somewhere a while back that she was part asian. lol

She also mentioned it on the show while talking about Buddhism.

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:15:04 PM

Fan? Hardly.. you're just slinging shit little piggy. Oink oink. Just follow your piggy nose to the slop trough. Oink oink. How's that shit you're wallowing in smell? Eat well. Get fat.  :D

PathoJen

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
Alrighty then.  :o