• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:19:11 PM
Fan? Hardly.. you're just slinging shit little piggy. Oink oink. Just follow your piggy nose to the slop trough. Oink oink. How's that shit you're wallowing in smell? Eat well. Get fat.  :D

Oink Oink

phrodo

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
Lol, yes she is actually. She posted it somewhere a while back that she was part asian. lol

Are you a racist piggy? Is there something wrong with being part Asian? Racist piggies are first to the slaughter. Oink onward RACIST piggy.

littlechris

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:20:45 PM
Are you a racist piggy? Is there something wrong with being part Asian? Racist piggies are first to the slaughter. Oink onward RACIST piggy.

Lol ( BIG HUGS)  OINK!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 11:16:38 PM
Back in the old days, he used to carry such a grudge for anyone that criticized him* to any level while constantly going on about how he is a public figure and he has thick skin. It was slightly annoying then. Now, it is unbearable and pathetic.

* Examples: Steve Benson, Oates, Noory, Stern, Sliwa, etc. Listening to old shows Art always gets butt hurt and relies on the mob to side with him.

What was the Stern beef? I remember Art with a few critical remarks about him but I've also heard him say respectful things about Stern.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:20:45 PM

Oink Oink

magick727

I still think Art should have removed all ammo from main house just to 'rule out' that those shots weren't related to him constantly running off for 'showtime'  with his producer.

PathoJen

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:23:16 PM
What was the Stern beef? I remember Art with a few critical remarks about him but I've also heard him say respectful things about Stern.
Yea, I was thinking that myself. Art and Howard have always been fine with each other. Howard said he didn't know who Art was when Art was coming to Sirius....

phrodo

Quote from: magick727 on January 19, 2016, 11:24:58 PM
I still think Art should have removed all ammo from main house just to 'rule out' that those shots weren't related to him constantly running off for 'showtime'  with his producer.

Oh look .. another piggy rears its shit covered head. How's the shit tonight little piggy? Oink oink onward.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:23:16 PM
He had a prank call once, and often, when he was nervous about a call he would make snide remarks about them being a Stern intern. Art would also moralize about Stern's content, while kissing his ass out of fear of Stern humiliating him with prank calls and the like. Mainly, Bell seemed to be jealous and afraid.

PathoJen

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:27:06 PM
Oh look .. another piggy rears its shit covered head. How's the shit tonight little piggy? Oink oink onward.
Omg Phrodo, relax. There is nothing more to discuss here at BG, shit talking is much more entertaining. Art isn't looking at the posts anymore, remember.  :-* ;)

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:26:28 PM
Yea, I was thinking that myself. Art and Howard have always been fine with each other. Howard said he didn't know who Art was when Art was coming to Sirius....

Yeah. ::) On that note, you think we're brutal to Art? You should see what Stern fans have done to him since Artie left. We're nowhere near as close. Just like Art's and Howard's career. Zing!

I've also heard Stern and I believe some of his crew mention Art in the past with respect. Especially since Stern used one of Art's guests and turned into one of the greatest whack packers of all time in Riley Martin.

"Uhhhhh... listen here man... You is the head mother fucker in charge... uhhhhhhh..."   ;D

PathoJen

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 11:27:24 PM
He had a prank call once, and often, when he was nervous about a call he would make snide remarks about them being a Stern intern. Art would also moralize about Stern's content, while kissing his ass out of fear of Stern humiliating him with prank calls and the like. Mainly, Bell seemed to be jealous and afraid.
Interesting. I definitely hear the Stern people call Art often on the old broadcasts...Art was always awesome too, he would just kind of laugh it off. He was never upset, or never showed it.

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:24:22 PM
Oink Oink

Nice rebuttal little 4skin piggy. You reinforce your lack of originality with each well thought out reply. How's the shit smell on your end of the pen tonight little 4skin piggy?  ;D

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:27:06 PM

Oink Oink

PathoJen

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:28:45 PM
Yeah. ::) On that note, you think we're brutal to Art? You should see what Stern fans have done to him since Artie left. We're nowhere near as close. Just like Art's and Howard's career. Zing!

I've also heard Stern and I believe some of his crew mention Art in the past with respect. Especially since Stern used one of Art's guests and turned into one of the greatest whack packers of all time in Riley Martin.

"Uhhhhh... listen here man... You is the head mother fucker in charge... uhhhhhhh..."   ;D
RIP Riley Martin.

Yes, when Howard was saying he didn't know who Art Bell was, someone tried to equate him to Riley Martin! That is the one and only time I wish Howard had a worm hole so I could tell him Art is nothing like Riley.

phrodo

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:28:28 PM
Omg Phrodo, relax. There is nothing more to discuss here at BG, shit talking is much more entertaining. Art isn't looking at the posts anymore, remember.  :-* ;)

Wut? Do your little piggy trolls not like getting trolled? Oink oink. Wallow in your bed of shit and like it little piggy. ;D

PathoJen

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:32:04 PM
Wut? Do your little piggy trolls not like getting trolled? Oink oink. Wallow in your bed of shit and like it little piggy. ;D
The most overused word of 2015 and 2016: TROLL

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:30:34 PM
Oink Oink

And the King of the 4skin piggies makes yet another well thought out post. Kudos little piggy. Oink onward.  ;)

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:32:04 PM

Oink Oink

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:34:43 PM
And the King of the 4skin piggies makes yet another well thought out post. Kudos little piggy. Oink onward.  ;)

Oink Oink

phrodo

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:33:43 PM
The most overused word of 2015 and 2016: TROLL

Did you just start using Al Gore's interwebs last year little piggy? Oink oink. How's the shit smell to you newb piggy?

LoLo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 11:28:45 PM

RIP, Riley.

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:36:28 PM
Did you just start using Al Gore's interwebs last year little piggy? Oink oink. How's the shit smell to you newb piggy?

Oink Oink

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 10:40:58 PM
Oink oink little piggies. Happy little piggies. With happy little brains. Oink oink. Roll around some more .. looks like you missed a spot.  ::)

Oh FFS wake up already.

phrodo

Quote from: The Queen of Queer Queens on January 19, 2016, 11:35:05 PM
Oink Oink - I am the QUEEN of QUEER Piggy QUEENS .. and I love the smell of SHIT.

fify - oink oink

Quote from: LoLo on January 19, 2016, 11:37:17 PM
RIP, Riley.

Never did get that official Riley Martin piss jug that I always wanted.

phrodo

Quote from: Paper*QUEER PIGGY on January 19, 2016, 11:38:37 PM
Oh FFS wake up already. I love the smell of shit -- it wakes me up every morning.

Wow .. really? So sad little piggy faggot piggy.  ;D

lol, Phrodo.

You seem really butthurt.

Want to talk about it?

Maybe we can "hug it out"?

Kolchak

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 11:40:28 PM
Wow .. really? So sad little piggy faggot piggy.  ;D

You really need to stop taking the bait, man.