• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: ge30542 on January 20, 2016, 12:23:24 AM
So lets settle this once and for all. Was there really a stalker who shot at Art?

It was a fire cracker.

phrodo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum Fuckwad that can dish it out but can't take it. on January 20, 2016, 12:17:10 AM
Thank you! I think I need to give Phrodo of whine fingers a break. It's sad now.

Aww... poor Royal Asshole .. he can dish it out but is too much of a mental midget to take it. Draw an idiotic, no-talent line drawing about you licking your own asshole. Cunt .. little piggy. How's the shit taste tonight? HAHAHA.  ;D

Faustina

So lets settle this once and for all. Was there really a stalker who shot at Art?

Only Art and the stalker, if he exists, know.

phrodo

Do you have PROOF there wasn't piggy?

Survey says:

ge30542

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:26:15 AM
Do you have PROOF there wasn't piggy?
I haven't yet figured out how to prove a negative.

trostol

dunno...last time the story was told it was..slightly different

i do not recall if his studio had had bullet holes in it or not..

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:23:29 AM
No ones getting upset from this, its all very sad for a grown man to break down like this tho, get help.

You are beyond help little piggy .. as you have demonstrated over and over again for the past few weeks. So little piggy .. shoulder up to the trough with your fellow little piggies and fight for your fair share of slop. Oink Oink  8)

Shit posting = shit posting = trolling .. what the fuck is the difference? Oh .. because the piggies don't like it.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:25:07 AM
Aww... poor Royal Asshole .. he can dish it out but is too much of a mental midget to take it. Draw an idiotic, no-talent line drawing about you licking your own asshole. Cunt .. little piggy. How's the shit taste tonight? HAHAHA.  ;D
TOP KEK

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 20, 2016, 12:13:01 AM
Okay real post time.

WALK AWAY from the computer. This is not good for your health. Seriously, none of this is worth it. You are too invested and you need to take a break for a bit. You can shit post with us later. But, please, leave and calm down for your own health.

As a side note, I think this is an okay use of the word "invested." It's warranted under the circumstances.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2016, 12:29:42 AM

Didn't he say on the air that he had impacts on an outer wall?

norland2424

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:29:57 AM
You are beyond help little piggy .. as you have demonstrated over and over again for the past few weeks. So little piggy .. shoulder up to the trough with your fellow little piggies and fight for your fair share of slop. Oink Oink  8)

Shit posting = shit posting = trolling .. what the fuck is the difference? Oh .. because the piggies don't like it.  ;D ;D ;D

Right shouldn't you be crying at MV or something ::)

phrodo

Quote from: ge30542 on January 20, 2016, 12:28:37 AM
I haven't yet figured out how to prove a negative.

Try again Einstein... PROVE Art was lying or shut the fuck up little piggy. There's still room at the end of the trough ... but MV's home-cooked slop is going fast = a LOT of little piggies here.  ;D

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2016, 12:29:42 AM

wait what?  There are bullet holes in his studio now as part of the story?

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:31:06 AM

i do not remember sir lol

If I was your acquaintance, and we shared a job within the same field, and I spent many hours helping you cope with all the troubles in your professional life, I do not expect get a call at 11:30pm to "rattle my cage". Friends don't do that to others. And if you were pissed off because you found out your spot was in jeopardy, why the fuck would you take your frustration out on me? I was the one helping you in the first place. Some friend you are.

In regards to Quimby post about redacted being disabled, I figured as much when Aldous cock blocked Art gave her a ride to Art's house. So Cal isn't NYC/SF, you need a vehicle.

So onward my Bellgab brethren, we will recover. Bateman takes his BG reputation seriously, and I respect him for that. He was on the gabcast fighting for his own good name. As for redacted, she came off like Proscuter Kratz in Making of a Murderer.

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:32:11 AM
Right shouldn't you be crying at MV or something ::)

Aww .. sooo...  you have nothing of substance for rebuttal either. I know it's hard typing with those cloven hooves of yours and that sub-human brain .. but please try again. Meanwhile .. the line for MV's SOMO home cooking slop forms to your left. Oink oink.  ;D

totally posted that in the wrong thread, but oh well YOLO bitches

norland2424

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:37:17 AM
Aww .. sooo...  you have nothing of substance for rebuttal either. I know it's hard typing with those cloven hooves of yours and that sub-human brain .. but please try again. Meanwhile .. the line for MV's SOMO home cooking slop forms to your left. Oink oink.  ;D

Im not the one butt hurt over art leaving bellgab again...

ge30542

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:32:40 AM
Try again Einstein... PROVE Art was lying or shut the fuck up little piggy. There's still room at the end of the trough ... but MV's home-cooked slop is going fast = a LOT of little piggies here.  ;D
How old are you dick-wad? You can't prove a negative.
Haven't you been edumacated?

phrodo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:31:06 AM

No - he said he had texts from his neighbor and excused himself while on-air for a bit - twice ... stop trying to spread lies little piggy. Your slop is getting cold. Oink oink.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2016, 12:33:27 AM
i do not remember sir lol

It could have been maybe the 2nd on air mention of the shooting, i dont remember tho.

WOTR

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 20, 2016, 12:38:17 AM
Nothing is out of place in this thread anymore, little piggy. 8)

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2016, 12:40:19 AM
It could have been maybe the 2nd on air mention of the shooting, i dont remember tho.

me either..i am pretty sure from the first shooting where the neighbor saw a car drive off..that he said there wasnt any

phrodo

Quote from: The Queen of Queers on January 20, 2016, 12:32:42 AM
wait what?  There are bullet holes in his studio now as part of the story?

Wrong again little 4skin piggy. But nice try at perpetuating a lie -- as usual. Fuck off Faggot Queen of Queens. Oink oink.

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 20, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

;D ;D ;D

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2016, 12:41:16 AM
me either..i am pretty sure from the first shooting where the neighbor saw a car drive off..that he said there wasnt any

Yea the first mention it was him getting calls/texts from his neighbors.

Shaz

Waiter, check please!