• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

phrodo

Quote from: JesusJuiceAssholeFaggot on January 20, 2016, 12:04:48 AM

You have having some sort of emotional breakdown like I did last night on Bellgab? I need to step away from the computer for bit.

FUCK you JJ .. I saw your shit on 4chan the other night and in the Gabcast last night . FUCK YOU little 4skin pimple faced faggot. I'd seriously fuck you up if you were anywhere near here right now. Pissed? Damn fucking straight little 4skin piggy.

Gravity booted you at LEAST three times ... and much later than I would have. You can fuck off and die .. the sooner the better.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 20, 2016, 12:07:02 AM
Nice avatar.  :P

Here's the crazy fuck on /x/

I think this day two or three of him posting that over and over. What's funny is how poor his spelling and grammar is. Also he's not connecting thoughts well.

Here's the thread
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/17244523#p17244846
Thanks!

WOTR

Quote from: PathoJen on January 19, 2016, 11:57:41 PM
is it possible to block one user in BG? The way FB lets you block posters?
It is.... I don't recall how anymore, and you still see if somebody quotes them, apparently.

Faustina

4chan-er writes:

"A"RT BELL I'm listening to you for
aprx 22-25 years and I have many dozens of mini-discs recorded with your shows, so Im
not some George Noory agent /don't like
his hosting style/ , but for your bitch ..that smelly sow Heather Wade to post that she is waiting for GNoory
[and Alex Jones] to die or have a hearth
attack on air, ..and you going fucken nuts ??"

----

Who uses that term "mini-discs"?   ????  What are they,.... mini-CDs or something?  Or someone long raised on vinyl records and refers to CDs as "mini-discs"? 

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2016, 12:11:49 AM
It is.... I don't recall how anymore, and you still see if somebody quotes them, apparently.
:'(

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:11:34 AM
FUCK you JJ .. I saw your shit on 4chan the other night and in the Gabcast last night . FUCK YOU little 4skin pimple faced faggot. I'd seriously fuck you up if you were anywhere near here right now. Pissed? Damn fucking straight little 4skin piggy.

Gravity booted you at LEAST three times ... and much later than I would have. You can fuck off and die .. the sooner the better.

Okay real post time.

WALK AWAY from the computer. This is not good for your health. Seriously, none of this is worth it. You are too invested and you need to take a break for a bit. You can shit post with us later. But, please, leave and calm down for your own health.

indigoo

Quote from: Faustina on January 20, 2016, 12:12:24 AM
4chan-er writes:

A"RT BELL I'm listening to you for
aprx 22-25 years and I have many dozens of mini-discs recorded with your shows, so Im
not some George Noory agent /don't like
his hosting style/ , but for your bitch ..that smelly sow Heather Wade to post that she is waiting for GNoory
[and Alex Jones] to die or have a hearth
attack on air, ..and you going fucken nuts ??"

Who uses that term "mini-discs"?   ????  What are they,.... mini-CDs or something?  Or someone long raised on vinyl records and refers to CDs as "mini-discs"?

Where were you in the late 90s? Minidiscs were a thing.

Catsmile

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 12:07:54 AM
BRUH U DONT EVEN LIFT. I WAY 2 BILLION POUNDS OF SOLID CUCK MUSCLE AND I WILL ALL CAPS WHILE MAKING YOU MAH SQUEAL LIKE MY PERSONAL FEGGIT QUEEN YOU DRIPPING HOT MO. :D

coaster

off the rails...
I'm off to netflix. A bit of x-files sounds pretty good. Cheers folks, have a good one.

Faustina

Quote from: indigoo on January 20, 2016, 12:13:04 AM
Where were you in the late 90s? Minidiscs were a thing.

Totally missed out on that.  Oh, well.

Quote from: coaster on January 20, 2016, 12:13:54 AM
off the rails...
I'm off to netflix. A bit of x-files sounds pretty good. Cheers folks, have a good one.
Later Coaster. Stick to the first few seasons. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 12:12:52 AM
:'(
Ha!  Found it... Now I can finally ignore all the bastards I don't like (unless you keep quoting them.)

You can set a user to your "ignore" list by doing the following:

1) Click on "Your Profile" in the main menu.
2)In the side bar, click "Buddies/Ignore List".
3) Click "Edit Ignore List".
4)Type the name into the "Member:" box, and press "Add".

That's it.  You're done.  The only time you'll see the user's post is if someone who isn't on your ignore list quotes the ignored user.

too many oinks. way too fucking many oinks.

How do the Apologists tag team (Gravadelo would've been my other name) spin this recent news? Daddy has told Redacted she can't play here anymore.

Can you guys stop giving her false hope with all your praise now?

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2016, 12:16:10 AM
Ha!  Found it... Now I can finally ignore all the bastards I don't like (unless you keep quoting them.)

You can set a user to your "ignore" list by doing the following:

1) Click on "Your Profile" in the main menu.
2)In the side bar, click "Buddies/Ignore List".
3) Click "Edit Ignore List".
4)Type the name into the "Member:" box, and press "Add".

That's it.  You're done.  The only time you'll see the user's post is if someone who isn't on your ignore list quotes the ignored user.
Thank you! I think I need to give Phrodo of whine fingers a break. It's sad now.

indigoo

Quote from: Faustina on January 20, 2016, 12:15:10 AM
Totally missed out on that.  Oh, well.

I'm curious what shows he's got on those MDs though...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Faustina on January 19, 2016, 11:46:45 PM
I'm annoyed that he quit, and disappointed.  I don't really fall for his excuse; however,  if it is real, there were many ways he could have handled the threat and continued to do the show (if he'd really wanted to).  I'm bewildered that he seems to think Heather has what it takes to host a national radio show of any merit:  she's worse than some of the most amateur of podcasters I've heard.  He seems to be deluded where she's concerned.  That he keeps playing the victim card is whittling down what remained of my respect for him.  I suppose it could be his age that leaves him unaware of what you do about trolls to negate their power:  you ignore them completely.

Try this on for size. Every other time Art has quit, someone else (usually a network) was in power. He could only control his side of the story after his departure.

Now, however planned or unplanned his leaving was, he has had the power to control both sides of the story. DM depends on him for its survival. Heather actually works for him.

When his loyal followers appeared to turn on him, as evidenced by a few trolls and many questioning souls, his newfound power caused some kind of internal short-circuit. His instinctive reaction was to lash out and he now had the power to create a real rift with the new enemy, his fans. Everything snowballed from there.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:02:14 AM
You damn right I'm mad u little fuckwad. If you were here I'd crush what's left of your empty skull with a pair of tweezers you sick little twisted faggot. Draw a line pic of that Einstein. Oink oink .. how's the slop taste at YOUR end of the trough tonite little piggy?  ;D

Account hacked for sure. RIP

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:11:34 AM

Quote from: indigoo on January 20, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

I'm curious what shows he's got on those MDs though...

Do you guys remember those mini-CDs that used to have a song or two on them? I still recall the Coke Summer Sounds CDs that came with Cola cases. Godawful music.

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 20, 2016, 12:18:10 AM
Account hacked for sure. RIP
Nah, it's him. He uses ellipses like this: ".." instead of like this "..." there are similar tones and words. Although, the heckz could have just looked into it, but what a wasted attempt at trolling. 0/10 IGN memes.

phrodo

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 20, 2016, 12:13:01 AM
Okay real post time.

WALK AWAY from the computer. This is not good for your health. Seriously, none of this is worth it. You are too invested and you need to take a break for a bit. You can shit post with us later. But, please, leave and calm down for your own health.

Nah brah .. this is fun. Odd how some longtime asshole "members" here along with the 4skin intruders don't like being fucked with. Seems perfectly fine to them when they wanna fuck with Art and Heather ... but fuck with them and all the little piggies circle the wagons to protect 'their own' .. totally laughable.

This place is a cesspool of shit. Little piggies LOVE to wallow in shit. So wallow in it and enjoy it little piggies. What's the problem?? Guilt? Well -- if the guilt/shit fits wear it .. and LOVE it.  ;D

But don't get upset when you little piggies get called on it.  :)

Oink Oink.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:21:49 AM
Nah brah .. this is fun. Odd how some longtime asshole "members" here along with the 4skin intruders don't like being fucked with. Seems perfectly fine to them when they wanna fuck with Art and Heather ... but fuck with them and all the little piggies circle the wagons to protect 'their own' .. totally laughable.

This place is a cesspool of shit. Little piggies LOVE to wallow in shit. So wallow in it and enjoy it little piggies. What's the problem?? Guilt? Well -- if the guilt/shit fits wear it .. and LOVE it.  ;D

Oink Oink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW_ocZLaRdI

Jackstar

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 20, 2016, 12:16:47 AM
too many oinks. way too fucking many oinks.

-- .- -.-- / -... . / .. - / .. ... / -.-. --- -.. .

ge30542

So lets settle this once and for all. Was there really a stalker who shot at Art?

norland2424

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 12:21:49 AM

Oink Oink.

No ones getting upset from this, its all very sad for a grown man to break down like this tho, get help.

Faustina

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 12:17:10 AM
Thank you! I think I need to give Phrodo of whine fingers a break. It's sad now.

Don't do meth, kids.

akwilly

Quote from: ge30542 on January 20, 2016, 12:23:24 AM
So lets settle this once and for all. Was there really a stalker who shot at Art?
doubtfull