• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 19, 2016, 09:12:01 PM
Lol i wonder if Facebook will promote his next show like alot of other bellgab members and MV did back in 2013.

whats funny is..most of them were bitching when Heather was on the test show

coaster

It was a hard lesson to learn? What is he talking about? Many of us helped him. Subscribed. Blitzed. But I guess since we are not coddling heather, we are trolls. How ridiculous.  What the hell ever.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 09:13:51 PM
I'm so tired of this old queen Art. Art is under the mistaken impression that "being friends" with someone means they must agree with you all the time. Just because you "graced" us with your presence doesn't mean everyone here has to like you Art. You're a 70 year old man. Act like for once in you petty life.

I can't think of any relation from Art's radio years that remains other than maybe LMH and Keith when they aren't having tantrums. Art sure liked dishing it out to George, Curtis Sliwa, Stern, Oates, and others over the years. He spends every waking moment in his Facebook security blanket prattling on about how thick his skin and how "trolls' (cute to hear a 70 year old man say that btw) aren't worth his time, while constantly posting about them.

He sure loved Bellgab when it came to us spending our time and money promoting his shows.

TL;DR IP ban Art Bell MV.

+19.5

You should also post your glorious Art artwork you showed us last night lol.

WOTR

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 09:03:48 PM
While listening to the gab cast know that Art most likely made Heather call in. Makes you question things.
Yup.  But listening to her reasoning for the whole Bateman thing in addition to firing their "ad guy" gives me pause.  They asked Bateman, she finds out and decides to "rattle his cage" and trounces the ad guy two days later?  Oh, and it is all for the Lolz and her own amusement.  Everything was just fine while she was posting here and she is playing puppet master (granted, with Art behind her telling her what to do.) 

I liked DP because he admitted what he was and it was obvious what he was doing... Same thing with the King...  Maybe I'm just sore because I was actually fooled by the act (rare for somebody to get the best of me... But this was a long game and I suppose I dropped my guard.)

And now Art is going to decide that this is a forum of trolls?  Sorry- but like I said... I'm done with worrying about the drama.  Apparently all is fine, she has a sense of humour and is toying with people and I will assume that Art is with her on this.

Perhaps the best part of this whole thing is how many times she suggests that if the show needs a "better host" it should get one as that is what it deserves.  But then trounces the ad guy for thinking the same thing and trying to take action.

I'm starting to think that she REALLY likes the host seat and felt a little threatened when they asked others.  What better way to take care of the "problem" of loosing your host seat than "rattle the cage" of the guy considering taking the job.

Anyhow... Well played... All.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Cynnie on January 19, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
You people are just shit
Why can't you make Daddy stay?

Night Train

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

I can't help but feel partially responsible.

trostol

Quote from: Cynnie on January 19, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
You people are just shit

yes cause it was TOTALLY bellgabs fault

btw ..i have a bridge..you wanna buy it?

How many times can one old man shit the bed? Infinity.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 19, 2016, 09:17:17 PM
+19.5

You should also post your glorious Art artwork you showed us last night lol.

I did animal drawings today. :P

coaster

The word ungrateful comes to mind.   ::)
His "true friends" are with him on facebook. The majority of which shit on heather. Hypocrites and asskissers. Send em some autographs Art.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
whats funny is..most of them were bitching when Heather was on the test show

Yup he just left the yes men on his Facebook.

Bounder

I guess shit just happens in the universe, causelessly.

Way to take responsibility, Art.

You're a child.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 09:09:05 PM
In your internet--true--there is nothing for a self respecting person.

You need to get out more often.

Not sure what you're talking about "my internet" I'm talking about Art's internet, or at least his idea of what the internet should be like.

Art is from the generation of radio and that's what he understands.  He's always been a fish out of water on the internet, and it has not treated him well. So he's carved himself an easily controllable environment full of sycophants on Facebook.  It makes him look like the old man he is.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Night Train on January 19, 2016, 09:17:56 PM
I can't help but feel partially responsible.
lawls.

asshole  :D

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 09:15:01 PM
lol.

That's the best you have Senda-Whore?

Shit don't make me call my English poofs in here to call you out!
Dude, you're a throwaway fish, not really worth any exertion. Don't take it personal; it's not you, it's me.

I just don't give enough of a shit.

phrodo

I'm sure MV will be glad to give you 4chan wannabes a place to hang out for decades.  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:18:14 PM
yes cause it was TOTALLY bellgabs fault

btw ..i have a bridge..you wanna buy it?
Buy it quick... It is damn rare to find one that has not been damaged by flames and burned to the ground.

Shaz

MV put out a plate of cookies for the incoming!

Art (lurker) Bell, you just don't get it.

https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insights/when-bad-publicity-good

Art at work:

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 09:18:57 PM
I did animal drawings today. :P

But I think everyone should see the glorious drawing you did yesterday. Don't deny the people of this thread your talents!

You guys did it.  You've successfully made Art hate BellGab and made his remaining fans look like sycophantic Pollyannas.  I'm proud of y'all.

3OctaveFart

Go eat a box of dicks, Art.

chefist

Art's quitting something? No way!

coaster

Bellgab is why we can't have nice things.

Daddy's been missing for 41 day, because internet trolls... Sounds legit.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 19, 2016, 09:21:01 PM
Not sure what you're talking about "my internet" I'm talking about Art's internet, or at least his idea of what the internet should be like.

Art is from the generation of radio and that's what he understands.  He's always been a fish out of water on the internet, and it has not treated him well. So he's carved himself an easily controllable environment full of sycophants on Facebook.  It makes him look like the old man he is.
You sure have a nice vocabulary and appear to know what you are talking about. 

Your internet is full of shit. Mine is full of nice folks and positive messages.

You sure are stupid to stay where you are. :::smiles sweetly:::

Did Art quit Vincent and Lisa because of trolls?

Did anybody else unfriend him after this or is it just me?

trostol

Quote from: rekcuf on January 19, 2016, 09:24:24 PM
Daddy's been missing for 41 day, because internet trolls... Sounds legit.

ones that were also..not even from here lol