• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DeltaBravo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 11:23:28 PM
Interesting, "theONE" the mysterious poster who was supposedly censored and banned from here as the real person Art was pissed at (apparently not KoK or DP) is on /x/ right now firing some pretty heavy shots about why he was banned and what his issues are.
Post link

Quote from: ge30542 on January 18, 2016, 11:18:25 PM
Friday night, redacted said Keith would update the list of radio stations for display tonight.
By my count, it went from 43 down to 39.
That's a helluva lot more than I would've thought.

He didn't update it. Just randomly checking some of these you will find that their line up doesn't have MITD on them.

Coffeeman

It's probably mentioned, but whatever happened to Ross Mitchell?

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 18, 2016, 11:37:46 PM
Thanks. Is there a link to the GabCast as well?

It's usually up next day so I think it would be up tomorrow.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 11:43:27 PM
It's usually up next day so I think it would be up tomorrow.
Ok nice one. Thanks.

Coz

Jesus H. Christ- I go away for a couple of weeks.... and the whole thing goes to hell AGAIN!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Night Train on January 18, 2016, 11:21:39 PM
Redacted Prolapsed,

Hey, if you need to duck out early tonight, and need someone to take over the show, PM me. 

I ain't doin' nuthin', and I can't sleep.  And I own several Nick Redfern books.

I'm serious, Redacted Prolapsed.  Call me!

sydtron

Jesus christ.  4chan is like walking into the devils butthole.  And I thought Walmart was nasty.

Coffeeman

Quote from: sydtron on January 19, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
Jesus christ.  4chan is like walking into the devils butthole.  And I thought Walmart was nasty.

They're tame now, relative to the heyday about 8-9 years ago.

sydtron

A friend at work said there have been murders on there happening in real time.  Thats ptetty damn freaky!!

LoLo

Quote from: sydtron on January 19, 2016, 12:30:49 AM
A friend at work said there have been murders on there happening in real time.  Thats ptetty damn freaky!!

Umm, what?

Happy MLK day to a real man. Dr. King wasn't a coward like Art.  8)

effluenza

Anyone else think Art made Heather call into the bell gab show tonight?

Jackstar

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 12:56:05 AM

Chief, I think he made them post.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 19, 2016, 12:52:25 AM
Happy MLK day to a real man. Dr. King wasn't a coward like Art.  8)

Hey Picasso!  What technology are you using for your delightful creations?  You're an inspiration. Your master piece earlier today made me bust out loud in the office today.  Thanks for that.

JesusJuice

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 12:56:05 AM

He's too busy in Vegas living it up with his Time Travelers money.

littlechris

Quote from: sydtron on January 19, 2016, 12:16:07 AM

4chan seems pretty tame. 4chan dont have shit on bellgab.  I think bellgab is more brutal.

Quote from: ManiacMatt on January 19, 2016, 12:57:45 AM
Hey Picasso!  What technology are you using for your delightful creations?  You're an inspiration. Your master piece earlier today made me bust out loud in the office today.  Thanks for that.
;) I usually use the tiny ass google chat drawing app. Today I tried draw island. I like to entertain myself. :D

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 19, 2016, 12:58:40 AM

Lol, until he gets pushed off a balcony by someone who will totes not be his wife.

GravitySucks

Welcome to BellGab. Post often. MV needs diaper money.

WOTR

Good to see that somebody made you that avatar after all...

Jackstar

Oooh! Oooh! New theory! NEW THEORY! I just came up with this one, like a thunderbolt from the heavens:

Art is so pissed at Keith about something, that he wants to deliberately torpedo the DMDN without Keith knowing that he's doing it on purpose... so he invents the stalker, and... here we are.

I admit, this is a stretch. Anything else wrong with it? Also, if someone else thought of this already, sorry, my bad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2016, 01:35:33 AM
Oooh! Oooh! New theory! NEW THEORY! I just came up with this one, like a thunderbolt from the heavens:

Art is so pissed at Keith about something, that he wants to deliberately torpedo the DMDN without Keith knowing that he's doing it on purpose... so he invents the stalker, and... here we are.

I admit, this is a stretch. Anything else wrong with it? Also, if someone else thought of this already, sorry, my bad.

I think you need to put Richard Spivey on speed dial.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2016, 12:59:18 AM
4chan seems pretty tame. 4chan dont have shit on bellgab.  I think bellgab is more brutal.

Now you're just insulting them. Ask JesusJuice what he thinks. He just came from there with his cool new avatar. There goes the neighborhood. Again.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2016, 01:35:33 AM

I found myself wondering tonight if Art was the ultimate troll.  I believe he has the funds to pay a host and a programmer for a few months of work while he enjoys himself imploding everything around him.  Kind of payback for everything that was said when he quit Dark Matter...  In all, it would cost him almost nothing (might even make a few bucks in the process from subscribers) and he could watch everybody loose their minds in real time... From a hotel room in Vegas.

Strange the places a mind can wander.

pate

mmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

Night Train

Quote from: WOTR on January 19, 2016, 01:42:10 AM
I found myself wondering tonight if Art was the ultimate troll.  I believe he has the funds to pay a host and a programmer for a few months of work while he enjoys himself imploding everything around him.  Kind of payback for everything that was said when he quit Dark Matter...  In all, it would cost him almost nothing (might even make a few bucks in the process from subscribers) and he could watch everybody loose their minds in real time... From a hotel room in Vegas.

While I regard your scenario as unlikely, I wouldn't say it's unthinkable. The man isn't close to being wired like most people.  He certainly seems to have a deep-seated contempt for his listeners.