• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 12:58:20 AM
It's a type of terrier, and it is scruffy. But you knew that. Just as Colorado is synomomous with potato eating beetles.
Scruffy...like everyones favorite pud!   ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 02:29:09 AM

In the words of your own mouth, when you ditched me for... well.  Old trash these days, huh?

If you really are his ex, I'd say he did you a favour by ditching you. I know it might not feel like that now, but you'll look back fondly at your very narrow escape.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2014, 02:31:31 AM
What is your bra size?  And I will make sure that you are filled with love and joy ;)

What? Shove off, I thought you said you were married. Besides, you're a veteran: you have PTSD, you're no help to anyone.

Stellar

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 02:29:09 AM
"I get the feeling I won't be talking to you for awhile after this. Be sure to let all the members of your Amazonian Magickal Health Posse that I'm doing just fine these days. If they don't believe that, and they care, I'm sure they'll know what to do about that.

Peace, laters!"

In the words of your own mouth, when you ditched me for... well.  Old trash these days, huh?
Ok read this then come back
http://nodisinfo.com/fake-death-santa-barbara-hoax-shooter-elliot-rodgers/

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
What? Shove off, I thought you said you were married. Besides, you're a veteran: you have PTSD, you're no help to anyone.

Jack?
You should get her number.
At least she's a sure bet.

And you can get something out of your lies.
Like sex.

You like sex.
You nag about it ALL THE TIME.

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 02:37:20 AM
If you really are his ex, I'd say he did you a favour by ditching you. I know it might not feel like that now, but you'll look back fondly at your very narrow escape.

You know what?
True story.
I've talked to his OTHER ex's, though he's not really aware of that.
WHOOPS.
Guess he is NOW.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
What?  You won't do it for your country?  Why do you hate your country?

PS:  I have a fistfull of genuine VA issued feelgood that'll make you not remember, if it makes it any easier.   

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:52:58 AM
Never give up; never surrender

Never be honest.
Don't forget that rule of thumb you have, too.

Except about controversial shit.
You'll pour your opinion out on that, and then use your anger to attack everyone else until they feel as small as you must every. single. day just being you!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 31, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
Ok read this then come back

Oh right..An anti Semitic CT web site: Check.. Homophobic: check... Yep, all the credibility is there. 

JackstarsEx

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2014, 02:47:25 AM

PS:  I have a fistfull of genuine VA issued feelgood that'll make you not remember, if it makes it any easier.

NOW you be talkin' his language.
I don't know much that man hasn't done for a high of one kind or another.

paladin1991

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 02:55:22 AM
NOW you be talkin' his language.
I don't know much that man hasn't done for a high of one kind or another.
'you be talkin'?  You Be? MMM.  Could you be a soul sister?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 02:44:32 AM

You know what?
True story.
I've talked to his OTHER ex's, though he's not really aware of that.
WHOOPS.
Guess he is NOW.

You see the trouble that awaits when you introduce your significant other to the world of bellgab? Worlds collide. You have to separate the worlds. We used to have independent Jackstar... the Jackstar you all know and love. Now we have relationship Jackstar, and he's killing independent Jackstar.

Stellar

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 02:43:31 AM
Jack?
You should get her number.
At least she's a sure bet.

And you can get something out of your lies.
Like sex.

You like sex.
You nag about it ALL THE TIME.

Well we have all strayed from the topic so here you go!
The Book of Revelations Full Movie- The Revelation of Jesus Christ,

bigchucka

Quote from: MV on May 31, 2014, 03:00:18 AM
You see the trouble that awaits when you introduce your significant other to the world of bellgab? Worlds collide. You have to separate the worlds. We used to have independent Jackstar... the Jackstar you all know and love. Now we have relationship Jackstar, and he's killing independent Jackstar.

Reading posts in the recent posts section instead of as they are posted in threads.  Almost had Jackstar's ex being a former prostitute that charged fifteen dollars.  Or maybe that's the truth.  Don't know wasn't there...

paladin1991

Quote from: bigchucka on May 31, 2014, 03:09:51 AM
Reading posts in the recent posts section instead of as they are posted in threads.  Almost had Jackstar's ex being a former prostitute that charged fifteen dollars.  Or maybe that's the truth.  Don't know wasn't there...
Chuckaaaaa!  I just spewed coffee all over my screen and nearly shit my skivvies laughing.

JackstarsEx

If I was a prostitute?
You couldn't afford me.
Cause 15 doesn't cover the cost of my fuck, man.

MV/Liberace!

Hahaha, awesome.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 03:12:57 AM
If I was a prostitute?
You couldn't afford me.

A nice steak dinner with A-1 Sauce? And a potato?

onan

Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 03:12:57 AM
If I was a prostitute?
You couldn't afford me.

Somehow, I don't think it is the prostitution I couldn't afford.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 31, 2014, 03:18:09 AM
Somehow, I don't think it is the prostitution I couldn't afford.
You got any of that thorazine in your office?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 04:06:18 AM

He never told us we'd missed his birthday..That's the mark of the man.. Taking our profound indifference with good grace.
There are so many Americans who don't get English humour.  I'm glad that I am not one of their number.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2014, 04:07:27 AM
There are so many Americans who don't get English humour.  I'm glad that I am not one of their number.

Hey, look, the guy you quoted has suddenly figured out how to do research -and- edit his posts. Fancy that.

I am still woefully unclear on the connection between 9/11 and the Rodger massacre. Incidentally, I've had to look it up twice now--it's definitely "Rodger," not "Rodgers."

Or, is it? I can't prove that the information fed to me over The Internet is not being... managed. I'm not saying it is, but I am literally unable to prove otherwise. Details matter.