• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Pale Horse

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 03:24:56 PM

As I said before, you've presented 7 statements that I presume you've already established must be true. Loose Change is so full of holes, it's been taken apart by many experts in their respective fields.

You're not a lawyer I know; but a crime was committed, so present your evidence as a lawyer would, to establish the guilt of your perceived defendant(s).

Pud, you might really enjoy JFK II … he mimics a prosecutor's style to demonstrate that George Bush Sr. was involved in the JFK assassination. There is no way in hell I'll be doing the same. Those guys spend their lives collecting evidence. And it'll never be perfect evidence. It'll always be circumspect. There ain't no absolutes. Doesn't mean, you don't review their ideas first before passing judgement on them…

I'll bet you've never even seen Loose Change.  I've seen them all by the way. Making me a "conspiracy theory expert" which is all I claimed to be.   I can tell you what those people believe without you having to watch the whole thing. But then that has to be a jumping off point for some discussion.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 03:24:56 PM

As I said before, you've presented 7 statements that I presume you've already established must be true. Loose Change is so full of holes, it's been taken apart by many experts in their respective fields.

You're not a lawyer I know; but a crime was committed, so present your evidence as a lawyer would, to establish the guilt of your perceived defendant(s).

Here is one of the best Prosecutor-style conspiracy videos I've ever seen. Made by a history teacher in Los Angeles. Watch it and then you decide if our world is what it seems. I think you'll really enjoy it as you toss your cookies.

JFK II - Full Version

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

Wow, you make it sound so inviting to have a conversation about 911… the official BellGab 911 thread starts with a predetermined outcome.

It's just like US Diplomacy,  "You are either with US or you are an idiot."   The choice is yours, good sir.

the thread starts with my observations/opinions/conclusions because i started the thread.  there is nothing stopping anyone from posting their take on the matter.  yes, if you think the twin towers were brought down by thermite or explosives, i think you're an idiot.  yes, if you believe the planes were empty and remote controlled and that the passengers were instead taken to a gas chamber somewhere, i think you're an idiot.  and so on.  nothing stopping you from countering me, though.  not my job to be inviting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 03:36:57 PM

I'll bet you've never even seen Loose Change.

Yes I have...

I've seen them all by the way. Making me a "conspiracy theory expert" which is all I claimed to be. 

I didn't know there was such a thing..Oh well.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on February 28, 2015, 11:52:44 AM
I don't think there is a single truther theory or assertion that can't be blown to shreds.

Please tell me about the Molten Pools of Steel in the basement of the towers the days after the event.  I literally don't understand how they could be there without explosives. With explosives, no problem, molten steel is an expected result. I'll watch any video on the issue you can present, please.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on February 28, 2015, 03:46:09 PM
the thread starts with my observations/opinions/conclusions because i started the thread.  there is nothing stopping anyone from posting their take on the matter.  yes, if you think the twin towers were brought down by thermite or explosives, i think you're an idiot.  yes, if you believe the planes were empty and remote controlled and that the passengers were instead taken to a gas chamber somewhere, i think you're an idiot.  and so on.  nothing stopping you from countering me, though.  not my job to be inviting.

What did you think of my True or False questions? You seem to not really want to talk about it if you ask me.

Pale Horse

Fair enough, you were just stating your opinion. You have no chance of it being changed or challenged?

Pale Horse

Why post a thread? I can just go away if y'all prefer.

Pale Horse

People are interested in this topic.  Let's talk like civilized human beings with college degrees.

Pale Horse

You stated in your topic that the Molten Pools of Steel found in the basement of the Twin Towers could be explained.  Please explain it to me. Help me debunk myself.  Or did you mean, if i watch the whole 45 minute video that it would maybe kinda sorta get to it? Because I don't want to watch the whole thing anymore than you want to watch JFK II, which is fascinating btw.

So, I'm asking you to explain it to me. Why did they find molten pools of steel still burning days after the event?  And is that finding consistent with the use of explosives?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 03:50:22 PM

Please tell me about the Molten Pools of Steel in the basement of the towers the days after the event.  I literally don't understand how they could be there without explosives. With explosives, no problem, molten steel is an expected result. I'll watch any video on the issue you can present, please.

i will be happy to address this later.  getting ready to walk out the door at the moment...

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on February 28, 2015, 03:59:12 PM
i will be happy to address this later.  getting ready to walk out the door at the moment...

Thank You. This topic seems ripe for re-visiting. Treat me nice and we all might just learn something about ourselves.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 04:01:11 PM
Thank You. This topic seems ripe for re-visiting. Treat me nice and we all might just learn something about ourselves.

What about the rest of you cowards… 15 people watching, no one saying anything… Will we let the War on Terror rage on forever or we will call shenanigans on their seminal event?

Be back later to discuss…. I know, I know pointless BellGabbing… but what the fuck, I got nothing else to do on a rainy saturday afternoon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 03:50:22 PM

Is it? I'd say sustained heat at a high enough temperature would, but not explosive.

Gd5150

Man The Official Bellgab 911 Thread is blowin up. The imitation Bellgab 911 threads don't have a chance.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 02:17:55 PM
1.) True or False:  On or about Sept.10th, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate about the Pentagon's inability to account for over $1 trillion in missing funds?

2.) True or False: The wing of the pentagon that was hit by 'the plane' contained mostly financial records, was recently under construction, and was, thankfully, understaffed, compared to the other parts of the building?

3.) True or False: After 911, No one asked pentagon officials where the missing $1 Trillion in appropriated funds went, nor suggested we audit their activities or cut their budget ever again.

4.) True or False: the War on Terror is predicted to last the rest of our life times and may never end? Therefore military motives and budgets should never be questioned again.

5.) True or False: There was a department of defense drill happening the exact morning of 911.  This important drill involved the high-jacking of airplanes and was designed to practice our response to mid-air high-jackings. I believe it was called, "Operation Able Danger."

6.) True or False: Art Bell quit in part because of 911 and people's response to it. Their need to talk about it, to understand it, what happened.

7.) True or False: Papi Bush, the then President's father, was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911.

That ought to get the yelling and screaming started.

I'm always respectful, so no problem there.
I'll take your word that 1 thru 7 are Right.
Doesn't convince me of anything.
Fallacies of compostion and Fallacies of cause, don't prove 911 was an inside job.

It's the old, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
You haven't listed any extraordinary proof... because none exist that I'm aware of.

To help you along with rational thinking, compare Watergate to Kennedy's assassination.

Watergate: a two bit break-in that tore the country apart, with aggressive and extraordinary investigations by opposing political party. Extraordinary 'proof' resulted in Nixon resigning or likely impeachment. Same with Clinton, the opposing political party went on an extraordinary witch hunt to root out extraordinary 'proof'

Kennedy assassination: 40 years latter after countless theories, books, investigations,TV/Movies and still the most compelling cause,  Oswald acted alone.

Ask yourself; Why did the opposing political party use extraordinary means to root out extraordinary evidence 'proof' with Watergate and Clinton, but remained basically silent on Kennedy and 911?

Pale Horse

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2015, 06:32:46 PM
Fallacies of compostion and Fallacies of cause, don't prove 911 was an inside job.

You haven't listed any extraordinary proof... because none exist that I'm aware of.

To help you along with rational thinking, compare Watergate to Kennedy's assassination.

Watergate: a two bit break-in that tore the country apart, with aggressive and extraordinary investigations by opposing political party. Extraordinary 'proof' resulted in Nixon resigning or likely impeachment. Same with Clinton, the opposing political party went on an extraordinary witch hunt to root out extraordinary 'proof'

Kennedy assassination: 40 years latter after countless theories, books, investigations,TV/Movies and still the most compelling cause,  Oswald acted alone.

Ask yourself; Why did the opposing political party use extraordinary means to root out extraordinary evidence 'proof' with Watergate and Clinton, but remained basically silent on Kennedy and 911?

You make some good points.  I'm, of course, in no position to provide extraordinary proof of anything. I have not been granted any investigatory powers by any authority. My expertise as a conspiracy theorist comes from years of listening to Art Bell and reading Bill Cooper. Alex Jones can suck my salty balls while George Noory waits in line to be next. Now will anyone listen?

Pale Horse

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

What if a secret, Shadow government beholden only to the interests of the Military Industrial Congressional Complex did it? I do believe that their party affiliation transcends the right/left, Repub/Democrook ruse. 

Pale Horse

Here's a good place to start. The Top 40 Reasons to Doubt the official story… see if any of these peak your interest and we'll debunk them together. But start with just one or two, and we'll go from there…

Please Help Me Debunk Myself and complete my quest to get attention as validated by my presence on the upper right hand corner.

http://www.911truth.org/the-top-40-reasons-to-doubt-the-offical-story/

Pale Horse

We all probably hate the Loose Change franchise, so let's Debunk this one instead. This was the first one I saw and was my introduction to the Dark Side of the explanation.  The first Twenty Minutes of this are very agreeable to me.

9/11 in Plane sight Documentary

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 03:52:08 PM
What did you think of my True or False questions? You seem to not really want to talk about it if you ask me.

actually, i sometimes do walk away from the forum.  for example, last night i picked up my niece and we went to a party.  thus, my lack of response.

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 02:17:55 PM
1.) True or False:  On or about Sept.10th, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate about the Pentagon's inability to account for over $1 trillion in missing funds?

2.) True or False: The wing of the pentagon that was hit by 'the plane' contained mostly financial records, was recently under construction, and was, thankfully, understaffed, compared to the other parts of the building?

3.) True or False: After 911, No one asked pentagon officials where the missing $1 Trillion in appropriated funds went, nor suggested we audit their activities or cut their budget ever again.

4.) True or False: the War on Terror is predicted to last the rest of our life times and may never end? Therefore military motives and budgets should never be questioned again.

5.) True or False: There was a department of defense drill happening the exact morning of 911.  This important drill involved the high-jacking of airplanes and was designed to practice our response to mid-air high-jackings. I believe it was called, "Operation Able Danger."

6.) True or False: Art Bell quit in part because of 911 and people's response to it. Their need to talk about it, to understand it, what happened.

7.) True or False: Papi Bush, the then President's father, was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911.

That ought to get the yelling and screaming started.

1) Yes, I do recall hearing something a few years back about that.  if it's true, I have no idea who took the money, where the money went, where it is now, or what was done about its disappearance.  fill me in since you obviously think a "yes" answer implies 911 was orchestrated by the government.

2) Ever hear of a paper shredder or an incinerator?  Why use either of those when you can just hijack an airliner or fly a missile into the hub of your own military industrial complex.  The implications of question number 2 are so illogical it makes me gut-laugh.  As a truther, you surely believe the government would enthusiastically kill off anyone who could blow the whistle on this grand conspiracy.  Why do you then contradict the spirit of that philosophy by pointing out the supposed fact that this particular part of the pentagon was understaffed that day?  You'd think the primary reason to blow up that part of the building would be to kill off accountants or anyone with knowledge of the financials.  In keeping with what I understand to be truther philosophy, they should have been having a mandatory LUNCHEON in that wing of the pentagon to group as many of these people together in one spot as possible.  If you want to destroy documents or data, I CAN NOT think of a more inefficient or risky way to do it than fly an airliner (or missile) into the building where said documents are housed.  Why create a crime scene with beat cops and firemen rummaging around with wind blowing papers and shit everywhere as people watch from both near and afar?  Because that makes sense?  Because that's efficient and silent?  College is supposed to teach critical thinking, my friend.

3)  The government can't manage money and is riddled with theft and mismanagement?  I can't believe it.  I also can't believe you can't believe it.  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9AH0LQ20131118?irpc=932  Doesn't prove a government orchestration of 911.

4)  I'm not here to talk about predictions.  I also don't know anyone who thinks government shouldn't be questioned.  Both of your sentences in #4 are non sequitur meanderings, irrelevant to this discussion.

5)  There was a drill that morning, and the defense department says the drill probably aided their response that morning.  Either way, what is your point?  It's as if you think asking that question is supposed to lead me down some logical path.

6)  I know Art Bell is no truther, but I'm certain the existence of the truther movement had zero to do with his retirement(s).  I don't even know if you're being serious in posing this question since relative to the overall discussion,  it's such a left field non sequitur thing to ask.

7)  I don't know.  I don't particularly care for or respect the Bush family, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were in business with anyone you could name.  If they were in business with the Bin Laden family, what you're saying is one morning, the Bush family wakes up and exclaims, "Let's fuck up our ability to make money with these people by staging 9/11 and focusing the blame on a guy who has the same last name as those we're in business with, simultaneously drawing public attention and scrutiny toward our relationship.  Because that'll help grease the skids of cash."  Ok, man.  Whatever you say.

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 08:21:44 PM
Here's a good place to start. The Top 40 Reasons to Doubt the official story… see if any of these peak your interest and we'll debunk them together. But start with just one or two, and we'll go from there…

You choose.  I'll happily attempt to address anything you select.  And it's pique, not peak, college boy.

Regarding the molten steel... show me your evidence of molten steel and/or what it would mean.  here is a reasoned, sourced, rational article addressing the matter:

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

If you have specific problems with this explanation, please pose them.  However, don't just lazily ask, "What about the molten steel?" and expect a research project from me in response.  one of the truther assertions is that the molten flow from the building before collapse couldn't have been the plane aluminum because aluminum is silver when molten.  well, this is only partially true.  there is a temperature range at which molten aluminum is silver, but above that range, it's red or brighter, just like what you see flowing from the building.  there are pictures of molten aluminum all over google images to prove that it's not ONLY silver when molten.  take a peek at that.  also, in the pictures of the metal flow from the impact point of the buildings, you clearly see the stream of molten material becoming silver as it falls and cools.

MV/Liberace!

note:  i've merged together several 911 threads here.  before i created my 911 thread, i searched for others but didn't see them because i didn't search for 911 as 9/11.  so what i'm telling you is that i don't know how to use this website.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 28, 2015, 02:37:32 PM
This video, while cute and easy on the eyes, doesn't really show anything.  I believe the Pentagon questions  have to do with the Size of the hole left by the plane.

the questions also have to do with the truther assertion that it was a missile.  would the natural shape of a missile make it possible for the projectile to knock down those lamp posts as it came in?  what about the circular notch in the concrete foundation which perfectly matches the shape and position of the right engine?  what about the plane parts found at the pentagon and the numerous pictures of those parts? 

It doesn't match at all the size of Boeing 757.  There should be two huge holes where the Engines met the face of the building.
I guess you're suggesting there have been other 757 crashes at the pentagon from which we can draw this knowledge of what should or shouldn't have been.  This is the big flaw of the truther movement, this layman assertion of what should or shouldn't have been.  The circumstances of each crash on 911 were extraordinary in every way, yet you pretend the book is so open and shut on what the result of this crash should look like.  You obviously believe it wasn't a plane.  Tha'ts an extraordinary claim, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.  Submit yours.  Simply questioning what you believe to be the incorrect size of the hole is not extraordinary proof, particularly in the face of so much evidence, from photos to eye witness accounts, all of which invalidate your crackpot theory.

The video you show to Debunk the pentagon conspiracy does nothing to address the two main issues…. size of the entry hole and the size of the exit hole six layers into the building.

Irrelevant in the face of plane parts on the lawn and eyewitness accounts of the plane hitting the building and a missing plane and the missing passengers from that plane. 

And that their cameras are so shitty that they missed the frames of video with the actual plane in it!  That animation is clearly deceptive, trying to put a plane into a video where plainly, there is no plane. It's plain as day.

the animation fits reality in my layman's asseessment of things.  sorry you don't agree, but your agreement is neither sought nor required since countless eye witnesses saw a plane, the parts on the lawn indicate a plane, a missing plane and its passengers indicate a plane, and you can't overcome that regardless of what circular logic you employ in an attempt to do so.  one concession i'll make is the failure of the government to release all of the available pentagon video.  for the life of me, i can't understand why that's classified.  there has to be a movie's worth of footage in storage somewhere.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2015, 10:37:55 AM
note:  i've merved together several 911 threads here.  before i created my 911 thread, i searched for others but didn't see them because i didn't search for 911 as 9/11.  so what i'm telling you is that i don't know how to use this website.

You're kidding!!! Reported.

Pale Horse

Ok, I'm done. You guys win with your superior logic. My seven true/false statements that were meant to prove the entire conspiracy have failed to convince you…. Plus, you didn't use my perfectly funny and pithy statement in the right corner, plus Not one of you fuckers welcomed me when I posted in the new member section.  So basically, I am unwanted here. I get the picture. Go back to masturbating over Horse Porn posts from your buddy Jizzmunda.  None of you are even worthy of having a conversation with… ASSHATS, the lot of you…

MV, please do me the favor of deleting all my posts. I disappointed that I even tried. What a fool, I am.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 12:56:57 PM
Ok, I'm done. You guys win with your superior logic. My seven true/false statements that were meant to prove the entire conspiracy have failed to convince you…. Plus, you didn't use my perfectly funny and pithy statement in the right corner, plus Not one of you fuckers welcomed me when I posted in the new member section.  So basically, I am unwanted here. I get the picture. Go back to masturbating over Horse Porn posts from your buddy Jizzmunda.  None of you are even worthy of having a conversation with… ASSHATS, the lot of you…

MV, please do me the favor of deleting all my posts. I disappointed that I even tried. What a fool, I am.

It's okay, I've reported MV. It's all taken care of.

Nothing really to do with conspiracy but I always found this news story about 9/11 interesting. Has anyone heard about this and what do you think?

http://911blogger.com/news/2011-11-21/curious-case-united-airlines-flight-23-911

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 12:56:57 PM

that's a shame.

Pale Horse

You want to know why ART BELL will never get back to the airwaves… it's because of you people! You don't deserve him. Your savor, like Jesus, will only return when you have made yourselves ready. You're Not worthy of Art Bell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 01:03:46 PM
You want to know why ART BELL will never get back to the airwaves… it's because of you people! You don't deserve him. Your savor, like Jesus, will only return when you have made yourselves ready. You're Not worthy of Art Bell.

Yeah; I'm sure you're right...still here?