• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Jackstar

I really do not see the parallel you are drawing between Rodger and 9/11. And that's me saying that.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 08:28:12 PM
I really do not see the parallel you are drawing between Rodger and 9/11. And that's me saying that.
Well Jackstar Keeping watching the TV, because believe me the TV Medium has been dishing it out in exponential BULL SHIT since its inception!

Now granted the very few times of the past there were journalists whom sought the truth yet now ah you only find them on forums or youtube.

PNAC the document that wished for 9/11 to happen
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=6&i=24021&t=24021#reply_24021

Jackstar

I don't even watch tv. It's all you.

What do 9/11 and the Rodger massacre have in common, besides being staged?

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 09:14:32 PM
I don't even watch tv. It's all you.

What do 9/11 and the Rodger massacre have in common, besides being staged?
Let me explain, you are right it is staged, but with videos and a document and as you know 9/11 was a hell of allot of video and it had the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission_Report .  The Psyop on the American mind from the media perspective is the same.  9/11 was not about going to war over nukes, but really it was for the military industrial complex to practice new engagements and bolster the elites pockets for the few that would invest in stocks that would soar linked to military contracts.

Now the Psyop is about shredding the 2nd Amendment by garnishing support from the blind masses in America following the 9/11 script, but with 1 person.  You should understand now!

ksm32

First the moon and now 911? Shouldn't Kennedy have been somewhere in the middle? It's a whirlwind of conspiracies going on. Groovy! Mannn..

If this was a real room where everybody was LIVE in the flesh? that would be really interesting...

is there popcorn? or would everybody clam up and huff red smoke out of their ears..

Kelt

Quote from: ksm32 on May 30, 2014, 11:40:02 PM
First the moon and now 911? Shouldn't Kennedy have been somewhere in the middle? It's a whirlwind of conspiracies going on. Groovy! Mannn..

If this was a real room where everybody was LIVE in the flesh? that would be really interesting...

is there popcorn? or would everybody clam up and huff red smoke out of their ears..

There would probably be some fisticuffs and yelling, I suspect.

Some very emotional sorts on this board, I'm finding.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 30, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

Yes folks Yorkshire is defined in the dictionary as a White Hog with Erect Ears.

This exemplifies your pitiful lack of knowledge. You condemn TV , so presumably what you 'know' you found on the base of a cerial packet.

I won't explain, but google 'Yorvik'. Stupid fuck.

Jackstar

I thought Yorkshire was a kind of scruffy terrier? Have I got that wrong?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 12:32:42 AM

These are bold words from the guy who couldn't be bothered to scroll ahead to 05:15 in a video like he was told, and instead constructed some imbecilic strawman argument, based on the first two minutes of a 13 minute video.

You will never escape your own cowardice, but Google 'straw man argument.' Pip pip, cheerio!

ksm32

Quote from: Kelt on May 31, 2014, 12:07:50 AM
There would probably be some fisticuffs and yelling, I suspect.

Some very emotional sorts on this board, I'm finding.
Fists? I don't know about that. People are a hell of a lot tougher on the keyboard than in person and immediate passions get lashed out without getting punched. Not to mention most gabbers I bet are fat and have bad backs and or feet. If fisticuffs were to ensue? I predict short fights for the very reasons I've listed.

I! on the other hand am pristine and built like a brick shit house. Although I'm full of love and joy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 12:48:55 AM
I thought Yorkshire was a kind of scruffy terrier? Have I got that wrong?

It's a type of terrier, and it is scruffy. But you knew that. Just as Colorado is synomomous with potato eating beetles.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 12:58:20 AM
It's a type of terrier, and it is scruffy. But you knew that. Just as Colorado is synomomous with potato eating beetles.

Quote from: hfup://www.whale.to/b/sweeney.html1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about  their presentation implies their authority and  expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 12:32:42 AM
This exemplifies your pitiful lack of knowledge. You condemn TV , so presumably what you 'know' you found on the base of a cerial packet.

Ok once again off Topic:

Yorvik White Hog Pudding I see you have turned the pissing contest into He man stuff.  I'm really just a nice guy, but push me into a corner with these wanna be Vikings ah I'll just go High-tech on you guys and yes it will be real Yorvik not this prodding of spears and bouncing off shields bullocks shit So piss off.  Below your Viking video I will bring to the table this and you guys would vanish in seconds. lol.  Feel the love Yorvik Pud!  Yes I would find a way to get a hold of one of these knowing your ship would take month's to sail here if you guys have the Brains of Leaf Erickson.

You guys just pick the place and the time so I can set this puppy to automatic and go enjoy a swim :) LMFAO

Yorvik Centre Viking re-enactment outside York Castle Museum 22/02/2014

Deadliest weapons ever invented- Metal Storm

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on May 31, 2014, 01:40:49 AM
Ok once again off Topic:

Dude! Once again! No one reading this topic, knows what your topic is. The proof of this statement is as follows:

1) Even I don't know what you are talking about;

2) ??? ;

3) Check yourself.

Look, I get that you believe that 9/11 and the Rodger massacre are both staged events--I am certainly not one to argue. However, what you have done here, is to imply some sort of linkage between the two--and then, you have utterly, irrefutably failed to perform the necessary due dilligence required, to enable your intended audience to follow your line of reasoning.

This is what is known as dirty pool. Is that really the life that you would like to be living? Check yourself.

I tell ya, Folks: there's just no love of language anymore. Why did I choose to incarnate here, remind me? Oh, that's right: the ladies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 31, 2014, 01:40:49 AM
Ok once again off Topic:

There is no topic. You pretty much said that with the title. You've stated what you believe is 'true', and then propose a 'debate'..

Now I'm not being pedantic here, but a debate doesn't start with a conclusion.

Oh, the videos are really scary. No really..  ::)

Jackstar

You actually get less endearing when you're correct, has anyone who cares ever pointed that out to you? It looks like the kind of condition that might cause a lot of inscrutable personal problems.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2014, 01:54:23 AM
Now I'm not being pedantic here,

Yeah. We know you're not. 05:15.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 01:53:01 AM
Dude! Once again! No one reading this topic, knows what your topic is. The proof of this statement is as follows:

1) Even I don't know what you are talking about;

2) ???

3) Check yourself.

Look, I get that you believe that 9/11 and the Rodger massacre are both staged events--I am certainly not one to argue. However, what you have done here, is to imply some sort of linkage between the two--and then, you have utterly, irrefutably failed to perform the necessary due dilligence required, to enable your intended audience to follow your line of reasoning.

This is what is known as dirty pool. Is that really the life that you would like to be living? Check yourself.

I tell ya, Folks: there's just no love of language anymore. Why did I choose to incarnate here, remind me? Oh, that's right: the ladies.

Re-Read post #38 just ask if you want a full essay on it then well for the inept I will go into further detail.  Jesus to Return, Truth and Justice that's all I want; I guess I'm fed up with worldly BS.  I'm Quite tired of it really Jackstar.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on May 31, 2014, 02:04:55 AM
Re-Read post #38

Post #38 is my own post. I'm so sorry to disturb you with my cognizance and reason. Carry on.

QuoteI'm Quite tired of it really Jackstar.

No one asked you what you are tired of and fewer are concerned.

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 01:58:04 AM
You actually get less endearing when you're correct, has anyone who cares ever pointed that out to you? It looks like the kind of condition that might cause a lot of inscrutable personal problems.

Yeah. We know you're not. AWARE

Just pointing it out to you.

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:09:44 AM

But we ALL KNOW that your opinion MATTERS.
Right?
Right.
Yeah... we know you're all about tooting your OWN horn.

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
These are bold words from the guy who couldn't be bothered ....

You will never escape your own cowardice,

But I'm. Still. Waiting.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:09:44 AM
Post #38 is my own post. I'm so sorry to disturb you with my cognizance and reason. Carry on.

Ok closing

Guns N' Roses - November Rain

JackstarsEx

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 02:19:28 AM
Offended or Flattered, with Lizzy Caplan: http://youtu.be/teENgfJsxoA

Your interpretive dance bores me already.
Let me know when you're ready to talk like a man rather than hide like a boy.

JackstarsEx

"I get the feeling I won't be talking to you for awhile after this. Be sure to let all the members of your Amazonian Magickal Health Posse that I'm doing just fine these days. If they don't believe that, and they care, I'm sure they'll know what to do about that.

Peace, laters!"

In the words of your own mouth, when you ditched me for... well.  Old trash these days, huh? 

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on May 30, 2014, 11:40:02 PM

I would put my pistol on the table and declare that we were all friends.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on May 31, 2014, 12:57:00 AM
Fists? I don't know about that. People are a hell of a lot tougher on the keyboard than in person and immediate passions get lashed out without getting punched. Not to mention most gabbers I bet are fat and have bad backs and or feet. If fisticuffs were to ensue? I predict short fights for the very reasons I've listed.

I! on the other hand am pristine and built like a brick shit house. Although I'm full of love and joy.
What is your bra size?  And I will make sure that you are filled with love and joy ;)