• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 01:03:46 PM
You want to know why ART BELL will never get back to the airwaves… it's because of you people! You don't deserve him. Your savor, like Jesus, will only return when you have made yourselves ready. You're Not worthy of Art Bell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2015, 01:12:26 PM

If you make Pale Horse a moderator, he might forgive you. Think on it, his power is beyond our imagining. Seriously.

Pale Horse

Tried to send this as a private message… but no messages accepted… so I'll air the dirty laundry in public.

Hey MV, I was serious about deleting my posts. Please do so if you are able. I don't want to be the voice for 9/11 conspiracy or any conspiracy for that matter. Simply wanted to have a conversation about things I had heard. Not here to be a cheerleader for a very unpopular opinion. Not here to be crucified and ridiculed by people who don't care to enter into a fair dialogue and exchange of ideas. I made a mistake coming here, thinking this could be a good outlet for me. My buddy, AldousBurbank, encouraged me to come on here and get involved. I regret listening to him. I lack the constitution to debate on public forums.

Please honor my request if you will.

p.s. I liked the Gabcast. Funny group of entertaining people. But who would call in to be ridiculed?

Pale Horse

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 01:14:33 PM

If you make Pale Horse a moderator, he might forgive you. Think on it, his power is beyond our imagining. Seriously.

How many of you can say you are a personal friend and neighbor of AldousBurbank? You wanna talk about power to investigate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 01:15:30 PM
Tried to send this as a private message… but no messages accepted… so I'll air the dirty laundry in public.

Hey MV, I was serious about deleting my posts. Please do so if you are able. I don't want to be the voice for 9/11 conspiracy or any conspiracy for that matter. Simply wanted to have a conversation about things I had heard. Not here to be a cheerleader for a very unpopular opinion. Not here to be crucified and ridiculed by people who don't care to enter into a fair dialogue and exchange of ideas. I made a mistake coming here, thinking this could be a good outlet for me. My buddy, AldousBurbank, encouraged me to come on here and get involved. I regret listening to him. I lack the constitution to debate on public forums.

p.s. I liked the Gabcast. Funny group of entertaining people. But who would call in to be ridiculed?

But you started with the aggressive questioning did you not? 'True or false'..... You could have phrased that entire bullet pointed text wall far better. Instead you presented it as a either/or... right/wrong....me/you....

That was bound to make people think you were just spoiling for a fight.

Go back, read it and think of it objectively.

Avi

Okay, okay. There are many things about 9/11 that are peculiar, unexplained, weird and highly coincidental. Many pages have been written trying to explain everything - from Popular Science to books purporting to lay out a case for the prosecution of the Bush family, et al. Is there a definitive answer? Well, that depends. I am not very likely to accept grandiose spun-sugar creations of layer-upon-layer conspiracy - that's just me. I realize that many others do not feel the same way, but the likelihood of convincing them over the internet is close to nil. Believe me, I also have unpopular opinions in relation to most on this site, but 1) I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks of my unpopular opinions; it's my life 2) I don't take myself too seriously, usually and 3) I don't post my unpopular opinions unless I have arrived at the "I don't give a shit" stage, but I always feel free to indulge in merciless teasing (which may or may not be grasped by the recipient), as do many here. Please don't say that you are possessed by Satan.

I think many people might agree with you, but don't have the, um, wherewithal to say so. Just write what you want, while accepting that many are not invested in the subject, and will not take it seriously - and those who are invested, may hold different views.

Pale Horse

Thanks AVI… that definitely helps heal the butthurt… which is what BellGabbers seem best at--- creating mutual butthurt.

Pale Horse

Here's how our hero, Art Bell, might interview the same 9/11 Truther…

Art Bell interviews a 9/11 Truther:

AB: Welcome, please start us off. Help us understand what you believe and why.

Truther:  Are you aware that Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate on Sept. 10, 2001, that the pentagon could not account for over a Trillion dollars in allocated funds? And did you know that  ‘the plane’ that hit the pentagon destroyed all the financial records and computer records of the accounting department, hitting basically an unoccupied wing of the building.

AB: I was not aware of that. Very curios indeed.  So you think the Defense Department might have had a financial motive to attack itself? Wow. Go on.

Truther: Are you aware that on the very morning of 9/11, there were several NORAD exercises happening simultaneously to the hijackings? And that these exercises were meant to test our response to mid-air hijackings? That’s a pretty big coincidence don’ t you think?

AB: I was not aware of this. Has this been confirmed? How do we know this to be the case?

Truther: Congressional testimony from Richard Clarke and others on the record indicates that there were, indeed, exercises that day.

AB: that’s amazing if true. I wonder what the odds of that are.  What else can you tell us. ….

Pale Horse

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 02:36:00 PM
Here's how our Art Bell might interview a 9/11 Truther…

Art Bell interviews a 9/11 Truther:

AB: Welcome, please start us off. Help us understand what you believe and why.

Truther:  Are you aware that Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate on Sept. 10, 2001, that the pentagon could not account for over a Trillion dollars in allocated funds? And did you know that  ‘the plane’ that hit the pentagon destroyed all the financial records and computer records of the accounting department, hitting basically an unoccupied wing of the building.

AB: I was not aware of that. Very curios indeed.  So you think the Defense Department might have had a financial motive to attack itself? Wow. Go on.

Truther: Are you aware that on the very morning of 9/11, there were several NORAD exercises happening simultaneously to the hijackings? And that these exercises were meant to test our response to mid-air hijackings? That’s a pretty big coincidence don’ t you think?

AB: I was not aware of this. Has this been confirmed? How do we know this to be the case?

Truther: Congressional testimony from Richard Clarke and others on the record indicates that there were, indeed, exercises that day.

AB: that’s amazing if true. I wonder what the odds of that are.  What else can you tell us. ….

Notice how our hero, Art, allows the story-teller the benefit of the doubt in order to get the full picture of what he/she means… Notice how patient he is in allowing the story to be told, no matter how incredulous it may seem to the listener… No point in tearing it apart until you've had the whole picture painted…

Y'all are unworthy of Art Bell. Why should he come back and interview people with extraordinary experiences, implausible experiences and ideas if you act like a bunch of know-it-all children who have as much curiosity and flexibility of mind as a Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly.

Find a New Hero… or get with the program, you incredulous bastards.   

Avi

Avi: Well, as a military person, inability to account for funds is a common occurrence. What is the source for the statement that "all the financial records and computer records of the accounting department (?)" were destroyed? This seems unlikely, given the military's routine duplication of efforts. The Defense Finance and Accounting Service only exists to pay service members. Military funding is regulated by the US Congress, and much of the funding is allocated based on past performance and pork. Keeping a base open in your district is a good thing. I need better information here on who says what is missing. This claim sounds very specious.

Avi: No, the military undertakes exercises constantly - that is how we maintain battle-readiness. Exercises are public information. The local air fields are asked, in advance, to stand down. After all, your Piper Cub does not want to be confronted by an F-21. Medical winged-rescue services are also rerouted. Certainly, the hi-jackers, would have had the connections to obtain the information. The question is whether they knew the exercises would operate in their favor. Maybe, maybe not.

Pale Horse

Here's three of my favorite facts about 9/11 that indicates possible foreknowledge --it doesn't prove anything-- it's just suspicious… someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

1.) A medium-sized moving  truck was spotted in NYC the day of the attacks. On both sides of the Truck was a mural depicting planes flying into the Twin Towers and explosions. People reported it over 911 lines and the Van was eventually located. Was this true? Was there a Van depicting the attacks driving around the city on or around the days of the attacks? Weird, huh?

2.) A group of young people who turn out to be Israelis with student visas, are seen on a rooftop in New Jersey filming the NYC skyline. They are there at the moment of the attacks and begin dancing and high-fiving after seeing the towers fall. I don't not know their specific actions or timeline, but they are there in advance and seem to celebrate the event. They were detained and released by the FBI. But how did they know to be there filming? And why did they seem happy. (Again, proves nothing… just curious if true)

3.) A large/unusual amount of Put options were placed on the exact two airlines affected by the hijackings. The money was supposedly never claimed, but how did they know to make those trades? Was it just coincidence?

onan

Yeah there is butt hurt to be found in them thar belgab hills. We can all be dicks, I think that is a universal law of internet use. Another law of the internet is no one ever convinces the other side of being incorrect.

I am surprised anyone would think otherwise. Look, there are members here that I love conversing with on every thread except politics; then it becomes bloody.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 03:17:47 PM

Avi: Well, as a military person, inability to account for funds is a common occurrence. What is the source for the statement that "all the financial records and computer records of the accounting department (?)" were destroyed? This seems unlikely, given the military's routine duplication of efforts. The Defense Finance and Accounting Service only exists to pay service members. Military funding is regulated by the US Congress, and much of the funding is allocated based on past performance and pork. Keeping a base open in your district is a good thing. I need better information here on who says what is missing. This claim sounds very specious.

Avi: No, the military undertakes exercises constantly - that is how we maintain battle-readiness. Exercises are public information. The local air fields are asked, in advance, to stand down. After all, your Piper Cub does not want to be confronted by an F-21. Medical winged-rescue services are also rerouted. Certainly, the hi-jackers, would have had the connections to obtain the information. The question is whether they knew the exercises would operate in their favor. Maybe, maybe not.

Look. My point is that congress was investigating military spending. They were grilling Rumsfeld about missing funds. Look it up. That's all i know. The cold war was over. George Bush Sr. promised us a "peace Dividend," and there were no enemies insight.

Pale Horse

[/quote]

Not all exercises are public knowledge. Isn't it at least a wee bit curious that a hijacking exercise was happening simultaneously to a real hijacking and that this fact confused our response to the real attacks? Not in the least suspect or unusual? Just normal routine for us military folk and our constant 'live-action' drills.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 03:17:47 PM

You are correct, sir. I definitely misspoke here. Was not meaning to be so literal. I would go back and edit that if I could. Not all records were destroyed. There is indeed many layers to their accounting.  Definitely misspoke.  But there were several investigations that were derailed.  "Those records were destroyed in the 9/11 attacks," became a convenient answer to many uncomfortable questions.   

Avi

1) Moving truck? I have no idea. Sounds unlikely, but the Lone Gunmen had an episode which featured a plane flying into the Twin Towers. Probably, they got this idea from the details of the raid on the Blind Sheik, one of Osama Bin Laden's mentors, who wanted to pull off a fantastical airplane conflagration, but settled for a mostly ineffectual WTC bombing instead. Osama wanted to resurrect his mentor's 'honor,' by succeeding.

2) As far as the Israelis are concerned - this, I do know about. No, these were not students, but were members of Israeli intelligence. I know for a fact that they were horrified by what happened, but we were there because we were aware of the threat of OBL and his likely mode of attack. We made this clear to the US government. I wasn't able to determine how seriously the Bush administration took it - probably as seriously as they took our advice not to invade Iraq. Even so, the dancing appears a bit incongruous, but the operatives said they felt some, perhaps inappropriate, elation because the Americans were now going to "get" it - as in truly understand what we are up against. Of course, conspiracy theorists often have a Protocols view of the world, and I can't help that. It's rank stupidity.

3) The put options are certainly interesting, if true. OBL was a very wealthy man, and it may have been him and/or some of his terrorist subsidiaries who were hoping to profit from his venture in order to fund further stupidity, especially if he didn't succeed. This seems more likely if the money wasn't claimed. The claimants were dead or held at Guantanamo or in hiding.

Avi

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 03:42:50 PM
Look. My point is that congress was investigating military spending. They were grilling Rumsfeld about missing funds. Look it up. That's all i know. The cold war was over. George Bush Sr. promised us a "peace Dividend," and there were no enemies insight.

My advice: if you want to find out something, don't grill Rumsfeld.

Donald Rumsfeld Unknown Unknowns !

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 04:42:22 PM
My advice: if you want to find out something, don't grill Rumsfeld.

Donald Rumsfeld Unknown Unknowns !

there's a documentary on netflix about rumsfeld and his tenure in the bush administration.  i forget what it's called, but i'm sure a quick search will find it.  complicated and interesting guy, rumsfeld.

Avi

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 01, 2015, 03:48:07 PM
Not all exercises are public knowledge. Isn't it at least a wee bit curious that a hijacking exercise was happening simultaneously to a real hijacking and that this fact confused our response to the real attacks? Not in the least suspect or unusual? Just normal routine for us military folk and our constant 'live-action' drills.

No, not all exercises are public knowledge, but those that have the potential to harm the civilian population are always mitigated. Air exercises are thus almost always public, unless Shepherd AFB is flying strangely lit drones around Stephenville, TX, and laughing their asses off about it.

Avi

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2015, 04:44:13 PM
there's a documentary on netflix about rumsfeld and his tenure in the bush administration.  i forget what it's called, but i'm sure a quick search will find it.  complicated and interesting guy, rumsfeld.

I watched the trailer for the documentary while looking for the known-knowns clip:

The Unknown Known Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Donald Rumsfeld Documentary HD

Boy, am I doing productive things today!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 04:55:38 PM
I watched the trailer for the documentary while looking for the known-knowns clip:

The Unknown Known Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Donald Rumsfeld Documentary HD

Boy, am I doing productive things today!

Go find the clip where he calls Opie and Anthony. Loiue CK is there and keeps asking Rumsfeld if he is in fact a lizard. Hilarious.

Quote from: MV on March 01, 2015, 04:44:13 PM

Rumsfeld never sat down at work. He had a standing desk and for meeting everyone had to also stand.

I don't know what that matters but I know it.

Oh and he made aspartame possible . While standing.

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 01, 2015, 08:13:03 PM
Rumsfeld never sat down at work. He had a standing desk and for meeting everyone had to also stand.

I don't know what that matters but I know it.

Oh and he made aspartame possible . While standing.
Aside from his politics and aspartame he is an interesting guy. Even his famous "known unknowns etc) is actually an interesting concept and logically valid- though it sounds more like a line to sound cool said by some sophomore taking philosophy 101 tells some freshman girl while smoking a joint.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2003/04/the_poetry_of_dh_rumsfeld.html

onan

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2015, 08:17:28 PM
Aside from his politics and aspartame he is an interesting guy. Even his famous "known unknowns etc) is actually an interesting concept and logically valid- though it sounds more like a line to sound cool said by some sophomore taking philosophy 101 tells some freshman girl while smoking a joint.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2003/04/the_poetry_of_dh_rumsfeld.html

The known/unknown concept as you call it is a tool used in interpersonal relationships/therapy and is named the Johari Window. It was first used in 1955 by two psychologists. It really wasn't all that profound then and it doesn't make Rumsfeld more interesting than (as you state) some sophomore trying to score.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on March 01, 2015, 08:23:42 PM
The known/unknown concept as you call it is a tool used in interpersonal relationships/therapy and is named the Johari Window. It was first used in 1955 by two psychologists. It really wasn't all that profound then and it doesn't make Rumsfeld more interesting than (as you state) some sophomore trying to score.
I think someone (I think maybe you) mentioned this Johari Window before to me in this in relation to Rumsfeld? But I must have forgotten. In any event considering Rumsfeld's government roles, and business roles, makes him an interesting person, or at least important. And the theory, then applied by him apparently in his role of Sec of Defense, makes his musings and this theory- even if sounding like some therapist with some troubled couple on his couches (as you mention) or a sophomore trying to score (as I did)- historically important and therefore also interesting. Imagine if he also might have been talking gestalt therapy- or even re-birthing his minions in his office even! Or if he ever, in private, used the primal therapy as exhibited by Howard Dean in his primal scream? :o Regardless he is an interesting guy considering his roles in history and so needs examination in this 911 thread, obviously.

MV/Liberace!

Hey MV, I was serious about deleting my posts.
Sorry, but we don't allow the deletion of posts.

Not here to be crucified and ridiculed by people who don't care to enter into a fair dialogue and exchange of ideas.
what is unfair about our dialog?  if you weren't allowed to express yourself freely then you could call it unfair, but that certainly hasn't been the case.  i'm just sitting here using a keyboard like you.  i push those keys one at a time, like anyone else. or perhaps if this keyboard had "turbo mode"?  then you might also have a case.

You feel like you were ridiculed?  Sure, I might have been a little snarky in my responses and I might have regrettably used the word "idiot" earlier, but you weren't exactly mum when it came to the name calling yourself.  and thanks for lissneeen!!

I've just come here and skimmed after linking from the top right hand corner.  For what it's worth, I've always questioned whether individuals within the U.S. government had involvement in the attacks or allowed them to happen.  Nevertheless, I am fully satisfied with the conclusion that aircraft full of fuel and people flew into the Pentagon, a field in PA, and the twin towers.  I am also satisfied with the evidence that the towers collapsed under their own weight as a result of impact damage and subsequent fires.  I don't know if that helps.

pate

MV, I think this whole thiang cold sekrut///

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJbIPOb_Ss

Dagnabbit!

EdIt:  I remoe an "ess"

;snuggle: r n'uff?

I made a mistake coming here, thinking this could be a good outlet for me.

The only mistake is if you don't leave before becoming inextricably rooted like a mutant hydrangea bush.

Look around at all the rooted freaks here. Is this what you want? Some kind of Hotel California one way contract?

Get out while you can.

For us.... it's too late.  :(

(and I rarely use emoticonography. that's how sad I really am.)

Hey MV, I was serious about deleting my posts. Please do so if you are able.

MV has been known to accidentally delete just about any post you desire (including those made by others!) - after the donation chasm has been traversed. Bandwidth is cheap, but time is not. Turn back. Turn back.