• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Morgus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 14, 2011, 04:52:05 AM
If Snoory leaves, who would we get then ?

Punnett, who is even worse.

If they'd offer to have George Knapp take over that would be great.

And what happened to Art supposedly being a guest host from time to time and suddenly that stopped as well as the annual predictions shows.

Knapp has said many times he never could be the regular weekday host since he has his weekday fulltime job as a Las Vegas TV reporter, he can only handle a couple Sunday nights a month.
Punnett also has his weekday local radio show and doesn't want the fulltime weeknight c2c job.
Noory already explained Art's latest quitting last year since he is "winding down" and spending all his time with his young family now, retired.

Quote from: Morgus on September 14, 2011, 01:50:56 PM
Knapp has said many times he never could be the regular weekday host since he has his weekday fulltime job as a Las Vegas TV reporter, he can only handle a couple Sunday nights a month.
Punnett also has his weekday local radio show and doesn't want the fulltime weeknight c2c job.
Noory already explained Art's latest quitting last year since he is "winding down" and spending all his time with his young family now, retired.

Whenever Knapp says this, it makes me wonder what kind of dough the Vegas gig brings in.  No offense to Las Vegas, TV reporters, or the Las Vegas TV reporter community, but I would hope that being the flagship weeknight host on a national radio franchise, even one in the wee hours, would bring in more.

Quote from: Joseph on January 11, 2011, 03:59:52 AM
As a new member of this message board, I feel this is a good place to start. I wasn't privy to Coast in its hay-day and I was only suckered into listening to George through night shift boredom. But what struck me was it's potential to be a really great show. It lacked realism most of the time and the religious freaks do little to add to any conversation, but somewhere down in the deep dark pit there was a glimmer of something bigger. After three years, I'm close to giving up hope. But my curiosity is peaked by the level of conversation happening on this page. Albeit juvenile, from what I've glanced at times, it still seems a more constructive source for discussing curious things that most medias find taboo or ridiculous.

George is a fine host from a network perspective. He panders to his often mentally ill guests and sells the product effectively. He is your friend. Buy Gold. But I do long for an experienced journalist with real questions for real researchers.

Wow, great post and I know exactly what you're saying. Welcome :)

fabucat

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on September 14, 2011, 09:30:44 PM
Whenever Knapp says this, it makes me wonder what kind of dough the Vegas gig brings in.  No offense to Las Vegas, TV reporters, or the Las Vegas TV reporter community, but I would hope that being the flagship weeknight host on a national radio franchise, even one in the wee hours, would bring in more.
I think that Knapp really enjoys being a "real reporter."  Sometimes respect is worth more than money.

dan7800

I agree with this, to a point.

It seems like right around 2001, the show became much more commercial. The free feeds from the website were taken down. Additionally, the "magic" of the show started to fade. AB had retired a few times and the show did become less fun.

Art was fun. He was a rebel. George is way too nice and you can tell is a cookie-cutter host.

Oversoul

I just came across this thread.  And I was amazed and impressed by the series of posts I came across (the more notable ones I quote below), which were so perceptive, insightful, intelligent (if not brilliant or luminous), and so utterly honest and TRUE.  In my mind, the posts and their authors are a glowing statement of CoastGab's best form, and a fine tribute to the glory days of the Coast To Coast program and to the ideal the show stands for to many people.  I find something of my own thoughts and sentiments resonating in them, and that resonance tells me they are sincere.  :)

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on July 15, 2010, 01:02:15 PM
Maybe I'm in the minority on this but I really feel the show changed after 9/11. The tone of the show became much darker. Every psychic, remote viewer, or person with a book to sell before 9/11 should've never been allowed on the show (and bitchslapped over and over) and Art himself seemed to have a lost a piece of the edge that made the show so amazing in the 90s.

9/11 really kind of killed the show that deals in large part with conspiracies, predictions and subjects outside the norm. Which such a huge world event happened that everyone on C2C absolutely missed on, it killed so much of the charm. It also brought about a slew of crazed religious guests who wouldn't have seen the light of day before hand. It brought about a slew of the slimiest lowest motherfuckers on the planet who used 9/11 to push their crap. Also it seems there was a three or four period on that show where people seem to have literally lost their minds.

I generally try to avoid shows after 9/11 as the mood of the show is just different and much darker. Anyway, this may be an emotionally charged subject but I've been thinking about this for a long time.

By the way I have to say this...

ED DAMES!!! FAIL!
EVERY PSYCHIC OR FUTURIST OR WHATEVER!!!! FUCKING FAIL!!!
God damn listening to Art protect this scum after 9/11 is just painful.

Quote from: b_dubb on September 06, 2010, 12:20:16 AM
i only started listening to Art Bell / C2C in the last three years or so and regularly so only in the last three months.  from the AB Stream (brought to you by Flomax - jk) it's obvious that the show suffered greatly after 9/11.  and more so after GN took over. 

i think 9/11 changed the tone of everything  in this country.  and how everything is sold.  and based on what i hear being advertised during broadcasts .. they're pandering.  playing on people's fears.  and making it worse.  and i hate it

Quote from: Chupacabra on September 06, 2010, 09:12:39 AM
Your right about everything changing after 9/11 the first few years after 9/11 were not too bad, but since about 2007 things have sped up, in a bad way. And as far as c2c am after 9/11, yes it did chnage...but the topics are so boring. Here is another thing, in the past Artbell would do headlines then go strait to the guest, Now c2c am has about 5 different topics per show and opens lines about nothing. It has become a cram course show, rushed...and all bussines. >:(

When is the last Time you heard a Proper WHOLE show about Chupacabra, if they have the guest is just on there to sell a book.

Quote from: Renaldo on December 04, 2010, 10:49:09 AM
I don't know if 9/11 is what changed the show, but that's as good of a point in time to pick as any.  I don't see it as becoming darker though, just not as good. I blame it more on Art vs. Noory as host though, which also occurred around that same time. 

Noory's an asshat who's taken on the role of a tin pot messiah of the light to the troubled masses, and the listeners (at least a good portion of the callers) are now religious hayseeds who believe just about anything that comes along.  Art was always too smart for that, and as he'd say, would give the guest or caller enough rope to hang themselves with if they weren't careful.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 06, 2010, 03:44:17 PM
Wait until 2012 goes by and nothing happens. The show will take another shift then.

Quote from: M. Knight on December 06, 2010, 04:05:48 PM
2012 seems to be some kind of psychological projection from the Nooron.  His contract ends or gets renewed (?) in 2012.  This seems to be some kind of latent doomsday obsession of his, masked by all the other Mayan crap.

Quote from: dan7800 on March 01, 2012, 03:39:13 PM
It seems like right around 2001, the show became much more commercial. The free feeds from the website were taken down. Additionally, the "magic" of the show started to fade. AB had retired a few times and the show did become less fun.

Art was fun. He was a rebel. George is way too nice and you can tell is a cookie-cutter host.

Quote from: Joseph on January 11, 2011, 03:59:52 AM
As a new member of this message board, I feel this is a good place to start. I wasn't privy to Coast in its hay-day and I was only suckered into listening to George through night shift boredom. But what struck me was it's potential to be a really great show. It lacked realism most of the time and the religious freaks do little to add to any conversation, but somewhere down in the deep dark pit there was a glimmer of something bigger. After three years, I'm close to giving up hope. But my curiosity is peaked by the level of conversation happening on this page. Albeit juvenile, from what I've glanced at times, it still seems a more constructive source for discussing curious things that most medias find taboo or ridiculous.

George is a fine host from a network perspective. He panders to his often mentally ill guests and sells the product effectively. He is your friend. Buy Gold. But I do long for an experienced journalist with real questions for real researchers.

Juan

When did Cheap Channel buy out Premiere?  Or, I seem to remember that they took over sometime after they bought Premeire - moved the staff to Los Angeles from Oregon.  Wasn't it about the time of 9/11?  Maybe that's part of the change.

Juan

Answering my own question, Cheap Channel bought out Jacor, the then owner of Premiere, in May of 1999.
I know the consolidation in Los Angles was after sNoory came aboard full time.

Oversoul

Remember always the evil and the lie that were foisted on this nation on 9-11-2001. :'(

:o   

:o 

Put an END to them NOW... forever. 8)

McPhallus

I'm only adding to the choir, but:

N-word please.

Frys Girl

I love skeptics. I love that we live in a country where this type of idea is allowed, no matter how crazy.

BigDave

I don't buy the official story,I think the Gov't could have been and probably was involved in 9/11 to get more controls on Society

Frys Girl

9/11 was done by Saudi Arabia. Also, doesn't Alex Jones claim that one of the hijackers is still alive? LOL. At least AJ found a way to get rich off 9/11 w/out invading Iraq.

Lunger

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 11, 2011, 02:49:56 PM
Controlled Demolition is the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.  It can only be believed by folks who have never so much as planned a birthday party.

I once watch a National Geographic special ( fairly certain it was Nation Geographic ) on the Twin towers back in the 90's.

The premise was how the World Trade Center was like a small city and what it took to run it.

What was interesting was they talked about how the towers were designed and they pointed out that they were designed to fall into themselves if they had been so damaged to a certain point.

I think in the end though, there was a conspiracy that led to the Towers to fall, but it was a conspiracy of incompetence.  Led by Jamie Gorelick the Towers fell due to typical government incompetence, preservation of fiefdoms, and bending backwards for the PC crowd.

The real tragedy was the whitewash of the 9/11 commission and our Federal and State athoridies being unable to learn from history.

In the end AlQada won, because now we are the suspects to be watched and patted down.

BobGrau

I too remember a documentary specifically about the building of the wtc, about a year after 9/11, that spoke about the towers' unusual design (something about hollow shafts in the middle?).
I've been both a skeptic and a conspiracy theorist in my time - right now I consider myself both - and at times I've interpreted this as "they planned it that far back??"  :-[ ::) :P  Trust me, you can't win with these people.

Eddie Coyle

Pope Gregory looked over the calendar thoroughly and declared:

'The 11th day of September shall follow the 10th day of September"

And that's how 9/11 was done

Falkie2013

Quote from: Phantastic SanShiSan on April 18, 2008, 03:16:31 PM
Well said. The possible major failing, IMO, of the BushII presidency, may not be it's actions as much as the "elaborate" and ongoing deceptions used to carry out the actions, and the resulting damage it has done to a nations trust in it's government, not just for the U.S. but for many nations and govts. globally.

As for the question about Bears and Wolves - Can you get some kind of oil outta Bear and/or Wolf fats? :P

I seem to recall some guest on Coast telling all of us that the WMD'S in Iraq were moved into the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon by Saddamn in Russian supplied trucks and then buried underground..No one has ever followed up on the matter as far as I know. This was on one of Art's shows not Snoory's.

Tinfoil Hat

One thing that makes me wonder about 9-11 is that it's similar to the JFK assassination in that the situation is so convoluted that we'll never know the real truth.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on March 05, 2013, 03:56:42 PM
One thing that makes me wonder about 9-11 is that it's similar to the JFK assassination in that the situation is so convoluted that we'll never know the real truth.

Sadly true.

Falkie2013

This is one of my favorite conspiracy sites.

It doesn't hurt that the owner of the blog posts pictures of the incredibly hot women he's seen around the country.

He also has a different kind of a sense of humor.

http://lotgk.wordpress.com/conspiracies/

Go check it out.

Here are 2 of the pics of just some of his hot looking women.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mels-hole1984

To all the outspoken members on this forum. If you don't believe in the 911 conspiracy, please explain your thoughts on building 7. I would really like to hear your rational on this.

Zoo

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on November 20, 2013, 05:40:05 PM
To all the outspoken members on this forum. If you don't believe in the 911 conspiracy, please explain your thoughts on building 7. I would really like to hear your rational on this.

Nice, I like the call out.. People don't want the truth they want a illusion they feel comfortable in!!1

Mels-hole1984

Choose to ignore it all you want. I will continue to bump this thread up until I get some sort of conversation/explanation...

Zoo

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on November 26, 2013, 12:12:57 AM
Choose to ignore it all you want. I will continue to bump this thread up until I get some sort of conversation/explanation...
Number 7 is still up when they say it had fell!!1
http://youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI