• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Little Hater on May 30, 2014, 10:40:54 AM
Are you the Stephen-King-killed-John-Lennon guy ?

I was going to tear apart his use of 'debate' in the title, but decided to go to how I really feel about these pathetic little twats.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 10:20:46 AM
If I was the father of one of the victims and you spouted your shite in my ear shot you'd be introduced to just how primitive I could be. For you I'd throw in neanderthal, and discuss how you'd type without the ability to function on a cerebral level. Don't take any of that the wrong way will you? Putrid shit.

It's 'were'. "If you were the father..."

Also, your arguments thus far are all null and void. I haven't even watched the videos yet--all I see from you are a bunch of insulting attacks, with no rational basis.

You make the other side look good, you Limey prick. So what if the whole thing was staged--or if it wasn't, how does suggesting that it was a staged event insult the father, hrmm? What, does he now have an ego investment in having a "legitimate" connection to Rodgers?

You're an idiot, "Yorkshire pud." Also, your name sucks.

Kelt

It's "...is a bunch of insulting attacks."

or "...are insulting attacks."

You don't say, "This are a bunch of bananas."

Jackstar

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 11:47:15 AM
It's "...is a bunch of insulting attacks."

or "...are insulting attacks."

You don't say, "This are a bunch of bananas."

I was referring to all of his posts, both past and present, as well as in perpetuity. *shrug*

I was willing to give the "father" all the "respect" in the world, but now that he has come out blazing with anti-gun fueled rhetoric, I think calling him on his bullshit--or at the very least, doing due dilligence to rule out the question--is appropriate. Too soon? Really? No, it's really not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 11:36:34 AM
It's 'were'. "If you were the father..."

Father=singular...it would be 'were the parents'=plural. was =singular... were=plural. It isn't being used as a past subjunctive, But you knew that.

Also, your arguments thus far are all null and void. I haven't even watched the videos yet--all I see from you are a bunch of insulting attacks, with no rational basis.

You make the other side look good, you Limey prick. So what if the whole thing was staged--or if it wasn't, how does suggesting that it was a staged event insult the father, hrmm? What, does he now have an ego investment in having a "legitimate" connection to Rodgers?

The clue was in the postscript..  frankly don't care if you didn't find it rational. I'm expressing my considered opinion of the fuck.

You're an idiot, "Yorkshire pud."

Hey I've been called worse. But from you, I'll take that as a proposition. I'm free apart from thursday nights when I watch Big Bang theory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 11:52:13 AM
I was referring to all of his posts, both past and present, as well as in perpetuity. *shrug*

I was willing to give the "father" all the "respect" in the world, but now that he has come out blazing with anti-gun fueled rhetoric,

I think calling him on his bullshit--or at the very least, doing due dilligence to rule out the question--is appropriate. Too soon? Really? No, it's really not.

Yeah but then you said six weeks was long enough for the families of MH370 to get over the deaths of their loved ones on the flight, so your assessment of anyone and how they 'should' behave is pretty irrelevant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 12:01:44 PM
I accept your acknowledgement that you are wrong.

Tsk...I said I'd been called worse. It doesn't make you right.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 12:04:45 PM
It doesn't make you right.

Do you even know what my thesis here is? You're like the worst pseudo-intellectual ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 12:08:54 PM
Do you even know what my thesis here is? You're like the worst pseudo-intellectual ever.

I don't think anyone knows that your thesis on here might be. Within these hallowed threads I doubt you've presented anything other than the subject matter for someone else to write their own.
I'm only like the worst pseudo intellectual? I'm disappointed at your low grading..  :-\

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 11:57:43 AM
Father=singular...it would be 'were the parents'=plural. was =singular... were=plural. It isn't being used as a past subjunctive, But you knew that.

The clue was in the postscript..  frankly don't care if you didn't find it rational. I'm expressing my considered opinion of the fuck.

Hey I've been called worse. But from you, I'll take that as a proposition. I'm free apart from thursday nights when I watch Big Bang theory.

In cases where you're speculating, making a false statement, or referencing something unlikely, you use the subjunctive form.

So "If I was the father" becomes  "If I were the father."

As for using "are a bunch", even when referencing historic or multiple data, it doesn't change the fact that said data is being collectivised* into a 'bunch', ergo the grammatical structure remains, "...is a bunch."

You two need to stop now before I screencap this thread and send it to 4Chan.

* English spelling, before anyone starts with their shit.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 12:45:13 PM
In cases where you're speculating, making a false statement, or referencing something unlikely, you use the subjunctive form.

So "If I was the father" becomes  "If I were the father."

As for using "are a bunch", even when referencing historic or multiple data, it doesn't change the fact that said data is being collectivised* into a 'bunch', ergo the grammatical structure remains, "...is a bunch."

You two need to stop now before I screencap this thread and send it to 4Chan.

* English spelling, before anyone starts with their shit.  :D

If I were a carpenter would you marry me anyway?  ;D

Kelt

Only if I was a Mormon.

Now you don't know if I'm actually a Mormon or just fucking with you.

Oh, grammar. What big tooths you has.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 01:00:47 PM
Only if I was a Mormon.

Now you don't know if I'm actually a Mormon or just fucking with you.

Oh, grammar. What big tooths you has.

Thirty five years ago I couldn't even spell printer. Now I are one. I'm an atheist, anyone's religious beliefs are their affair as long as they don't try to indoctrinate me..Even those in Utah. 

Yorkshire pud

An agreeable bottle of merlot and a bar of Lindt white chocolate. Salut.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 01:04:56 PM
Thirty five years ago I couldn't even spell printer. Now I are one. I'm an atheist, anyone's religious beliefs are their affair as long as they don't try to indoctrinate me..Even those in Utah.
[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on May 30, 2014, 01:25:03 PM
[attachimg=1]

I repeated my faux pas today and burnt the roof of my mouth just behind my top set with a pizza slice....

I am the parallel universe half cousin, three times removed, nephews, friend's neighbour of Noory,. Perhaps.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
25 minutes ago I started my weekend drinking.

Slainte!

Perfecto! Get a little farther in the bag, and start studying all the available information on Rodger being staged. I look forward to your report.

It is best to do immediately, what one will have to do eventually.

b_dubb

re: stellar's post ... the internet is full of bullshit someone cooked up in their parents' basement.  that's especially true of youtube.  it's unfortunate that more people can't see it for what it is.  better to be at their desk post/watching bullshit videos than rampaging through the streets.  they'd get their stupid fucking heads blown off

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on May 30, 2014, 01:52:50 PM
re: stellar's post ... the internet is full of bullshit someone cooked up in their parents' basement.  that's especially true of youtube.  it's unfortunate that more people can't see it for what it is.  better to be at their desk post/watching bullshit videos than rampaging through the streets.

or worse, hosting a late night variety show... oh wait one of them does :(

Kelt

The only two things to remember when drinking;

* Don't try to follow what's going on in Game of Thrones, you will fail.

* Keep drinking. Above all, keep drinking.

Jackstar

Quote from: b_dubb on May 30, 2014, 01:52:50 PM
it's unfortunate that more people can't see it for what it is.

You should be on a jury as often as possible. I bet you can spot a guilty person just like that. *snaps fingers*

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 30, 2014, 11:19:51 AM
I was going to tear apart his use of 'debate' in the title, but decided to go to how I really feel about these pathetic little twats.
Off Topic:  for a sec, And since "Yorkshire Pud" prefers insults to debate lets look at his pseudonym defined as:  White Hog with Erect Ears would rather eat the pudding and drink the Kool-Aid! 

Yes folks Yorkshire is defined in the dictionary as a White Hog with Erect Ears. And Pud is a desert. Ok well I'm glad that's is over!  So the White Hog is like a fruity pudding of such. ok its over Pud.

Back to the Factory of Lies run by Orwell oh yeah its 2014 same year as 1984!

So in this clip Larry Silverstein whom authorized (oh keep this quiet he is a puppet too) the pulling of Tower 7; poor Enlish Hear for you Hog justa for funa larry run away ah no but the Tower 7 fell down faster (6.5 seconds) than Larry could run away from sight in this youtube truth clip.

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_07.htm
C.H.A.N.G.E. confronts Larry Silverstein

Please tell me in this list who exposes the Truth in Greater Fashion; just list the names top to bottom Name at top being The Great Truth Expert to Non-Truth bottom is lies.

My Twisted World Unedited
https://elliotrogerscia.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/my-twisted-world.pdf

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 07:02:17 PM
sigh

Wait here. I'll be right back with Sisyphus.
WTF, what are you on about Jackstar rolling stones is a band not mythology Sisyphus oh man.
Green Screen RED ALERT TURN YOUR FUCKING TV'S OFF...ABSOLUTELY!
Here again well another 9/11 Actor interview:

(2013) 9/11 Actor Exposed - Fake Witness Live on TV

https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger/videos

Hoax Elliot Rodger's Green Screen Exposed!

http://elliotrogerscia.wordpress.com/