• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

scottydawg

I could only listen to about 30 minutes of that dingbat :o Then went to Arts Prediction show of Dec 31, 1998, it was great mental floss to wash the dingbat crap out of my brain! ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Wintermute on September 12, 2014, 07:34:58 AM
Anyone catch that gal talking about a "free energy weapon" taking down the twin towers?

Has to be a new low in talk radio.
She's been on C2C before and has been around the radio circuit etc for some time. But she sounded even more batty than ever last night. Wow. It even seemed like George was against her theory and the conversation seemed to get a little barbed at times.

Uncle Duke

As I've explained before, I'm a retired aero engineer and was a aircraft mishap investigator for over thirty years.  I'd have thrown her out of my briefing room the second time she told me, in effect, my question was not worthy of consideration.  I was surprised she had an engineering degree/degrees, she sounded more like a pure science type to me.  There was no practical discussion or discipline to her position.  She's like a fire investigator who tells you your house burnt down, but then explains she doesn't know why it caught fire or care that your neighbors saw a guy with a can of gas and a butane torch near your back door shortly before the house went up.

jazmunda

The thing I don't get about the whole controlled demolition crowd is why? Why go to all that trouble of setting up an elaborate controlled demolition if you had already organised the ramming of a couple of jetliners into the buildings? It makes no sense.

Kelt

Can you still buy 911 tat, or has the Patrio-market died down on that.

You used to get some awesome 911 tat... weeping eagle commemorative plates were the best.

What's more capitalist than cashing in on a tragedy?

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on September 12, 2014, 06:45:58 PM
The thing I don't get about the whole controlled demolition crowd is why? Why go to all that trouble of setting up an elaborate controlled demolition if you had already organised the ramming of a couple of jetliners into the buildings? It makes no sense.
the demolition is in place from the time the building is built.this is so the building ,if compromised, wont fall sideways killing other people in other buildings, and possibly a domino effect. 

Quote from: scottydawg on September 12, 2014, 05:31:07 PM
I could only listen to about 30 minutes of that dingbat :o Then went to Arts Prediction show of Dec 31, 1998, it was great mental floss to wash the dingbat crap out of my brain! ;)

It would be fun to revisit those old prediction shows.  Did any of the predictions stand out to you, and did any come true?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on September 12, 2014, 05:37:58 PM
She's been on C2C before and has been around the radio circuit etc for some time. But she sounded even more batty than ever last night. Wow. It even seemed like George was against her theory and the conversation seemed to get a little barbed at times.

I was doing my best to get annoyed at George for even having her on, but I started to feel a bit bad for him the way he had to metaphorically walk on eggshells around her lest she rant "This is all facts, you can't dispute them!" or "This isn't a theory, it's factual observation that I've spent thirty years being trained to do!".   Relax lady, grab a wine cooler, feed your cats/children, and check out the scientific method page on wikipedia.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 12, 2014, 06:34:35 PM
As I've explained before, I'm a retired aero engineer and was a aircraft mishap investigator for over thirty years.  I'd have thrown her out of my briefing room the second time she told me, in effect, my question was not worthy of consideration.  I was surprised she had an engineering degree/degrees, she sounded more like a pure science type to me.  There was no practical discussion or discipline to her position.  She's like a fire investigator who tells you your house burnt down, but then explains she doesn't know why it caught fire or care that your neighbors saw a guy with a can of gas and a butane torch near your back door shortly before the house went up.

So she's a Republican?  ;D

nextgen.fm

glad I didn't listen

what is your favorite predictions show?

nextgen.fm

Wintermute, did our illustrious host just let her ramble on spittle flecking out of her mouth the whole show?

Art would have challenged her I'm sure

Eddie Coyle

C2C still refusing to acknowledge the Towers were brought down from a Mossad/CIA/MI5 controlled earthquake, huh?

George Drooly

Quote from: jazmunda on September 12, 2014, 06:45:58 PM

Why have Kennedy killed by half-a-dozen military snipers or possibly his own secret service when Oswald was already trained to do the job himself?

expat

I feel very much the same as Uncle Duke. I reviewed the show on my blog.

Juan Cena

Quote from: expat on September 13, 2014, 03:02:31 PM
I feel very much the same as Uncle Duke. I reviewed the show on my blog.

So Judy Wood was a professor at Clemson? I'm not shocked.

Go Dawgs.

Wintermute

Quote from: nextgen.fm on September 12, 2014, 11:44:07 PM
Wintermute, did our illustrious host just let her ramble on spittle flecking out of her mouth the whole show?

Art would have challenged her I'm sure

I listened to the first interview spot and about 5mins of the second spot. Rambling crackpot and Snoory was no where. My problem was less about that and more about the content. Call me sensitive but alternative 9/11 "theories" have all been debunked. Continuing to bet a dead horse, on a day of memorial no less, is in very bad taste.

bateman

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/09/911-secret-28-page-history-201499122529308836.html

QuoteTwenty-eight pages from an official 2002 report detailing foreign-government assistance to the September 11 attackers remain classified. Determined 9/11 family members and sympathetic congressmen are pushing hard, however, for the long-awaited release of the missing history of one of the United States' greatest tragedies.

The controversial information is contained in the House-Senate Intelligence Committees' Joint Inquiry. The section on "specific sources of foreign support" was classified by former president George W Bush for national security reasons.

Bush received his share of flak for the move, but critics have also denounced President Barack Obama, who reportedly told several 9/11 family members he would declassify the 28 pages - but years later has still failed to do so.
QuoteUS Congressmen Walter Jones, Stephen Lynch, and Thomas Massie - who have read the 28 pages - sponsored Resolution 428 last December, seeking the immediate release of the classified 9/11 history. Joining with family members, the politicians reiterated their call for declassification at a Tuesday press conference in Washington, DC.

"I think the 28 pages are stunning in their clarity in terms of how demonstrative they are in showing the planning beforehand, the financing, and the eventual attacks on that day," said Lynch, adding questions remain whether individuals identified "were acting as part of a government, or acting as rogue agents".

The 28 pages can be read by members of Congress who ask permission from leaders of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. Once authorised, the politicians are led by intelligence officers to a special sound-proof room to read the redacted chapter. An officer remains present the entire time, ensuring that no notes are taken. No specific details from the 28 pages can be divulged to the public.

"I had to stop every couple pages and just sort of absorb, and try to rearrange my understanding of history for the past 13 years, and years leading up to that," he told a press conference earlier this year.

"It challenges you to rethink everything."

VtaGeezer

Like maybe the Saudi and other Arab "royals" had fingerprints on 9/11. I'm shocked...shocked I tell you. 

albrecht

Qatari owned and controlled news network going against the Saudis? A little birdie tells me that there is trouble in the sandy paradise. But I would stop petty "royal" feuds because if they aren't careful I'm sure ISIL/ISIS/SI, and those rebels Obama wants to fund/train/and arm, would like to settle this-- for both "royal" houses!

Quick Karl

Quote from: bateman on September 15, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/09/911-secret-28-page-history-201499122529308836.html

So Bush covered up, and now Obama is covering up.

No way...

Here is one thing I wish that the 90% of Americans that are stupid as shit would get through their fucking empty heads - to even want to be a politician means you are a dirty fucking scumbag that should have been drowned when you were born.

There's not much point in speculating.  It may be that they just didn't want to publish a playbook for other would-be terrorists, or release information about their intelligence gathering methods.

Zoo

Building 7 look who has office space in that building and it will explain a lot. Rich people do what rich people do what ever they fucking want!!1

http://topinfopost.com/2013/08/13/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked

Here's a list I found of tenants. 

Salomon Smith Barney    1202900    0â€"6, 13, 18â€"46    Financial Institutions    
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council    90430    24, 25    Government    
U.S. Secret Service    85343    9,10    Government    
American Express Bank International    106117    7, 8, 13    Financial Institutions    
Standard Chartered Bank    111398    10, 13, 26, 27    Financial Institutions    
Provident Financial Management    9000    7, 13    Financial Institutions    
ITT Hartford Insurance Group    122590    19â€"21    Financial Institutions    
First State Management Group    4000    21    Insurance    
Federal Home Loan Bank    47490    22    Financial Institutions    
NAIC Securities    22500    19    Insurance    
Securities & Exchange Commission    106117    11, 12, 13    Financial Institutions    
New York City Office of Emergency Management

I have no idea what that is supposed to prove.  The World Trade Center complex was the most prominent building complex in the US and the heart of the financial district in what was arguably the financial capital of the World.  It's not really surprising the CIA might have a base of operations there, along with some of the wealthiest banks.

All this stuff is just a side show.  I have no idea if elements of the US government were complicit in the 911 attacks, but all these conspiracy theories just make it seem silly.  No one had to do anything more than fly two large fully fueled commercial airliners into America's most iconic buildings and financial center to create the effect they wanted.  But that's not good enough.  Now I see on expat's site someone is suggesting they used a small nuke, which was a comment posted in response to his rational analysis of Judy Wood's claims.  Why not recenter the focus on what the US government knew, as I believe Bateman is trying to do, rather than just put out a bunch of silly propositions that only serve to target anyone questioning 911 with ridicule. 

I'm not talking about you Zoo and hope you didn't take it that way.  This parade of insanity with people like George's recent guest Judy Wood is just getting to me.

The 28 redacted pages contain information that will implicate certain members of the Saudi government, particularly the intelligence agencies, as well as Pakistani ISI and possibly Egypt. It's certainly no secret within the intelligence community of this country, that there are rogue elements operating throughout the world's various foreign services. Unfortunately, we still have to eat from the bushel of apples, even though we know there's a few rotten ones at the bottom.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 15, 2014, 11:28:21 PM
It's certainly no secret within the intelligence community of this country, that there are rogue elements operating throughout the world's various foreign services. Unfortunately, we still have to eat from the bushel of apples, even though we know there's a few rotten ones at the bottom.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard.

Gd5150

I remember hearing on Coast to Coast around 2010 that the insurance policy holder on WTC7 was the primary investor of The City Center in Las Vegas. Makes sense. That fiasco construction project never made any sense. It was started in 2005 when the real estate market was collapsing out there. They had over 70 towers approved to be built in Las Vegas at the time, around 10 were completed over all. The City Center never made any sense as investment. Vegas was dead by 2006 and still is. The City Center added 9 new towers to a city that was already over built and empty. I left in 2007 after 2 years, at the time there were over 25,000 new homes for sale, empty.

WTC7 has always been a joke, it wasn't hit by anything, why would it catch fire or collapse?

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 15, 2014, 11:35:17 PM
WTC7 has always been a joke, it wasn't hit by anything, why would it catch fire or collapse?

This is why China is going to rule the 21st century.  You say something this stupid in China, and one bullet and a trip to the rendering plant later you're food for hogs.  They're actively removing retards from their gene pool, and with 1.3 billion souls over there, will it really matter if they get a few wrong?  Take home lesson: don't resemble a retard.  Too bad we don't have that system over here (see: "Why China is going to rule the 21st century")

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on September 15, 2014, 11:33:40 PM
That's the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard.

Pffffst.  That isn''t even on the Top Ten list of dumbest fucking things he's ever said.