• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Let me start by saying that I don't fully believe in either version of the 9/11 issue.

As far as these interviews go,  it's Two-Fold scenario.

Points they make about the phone calls are good, but don't really disprove anything, other then the fact that it wasn't the classic Black suit, Black Sunglasses, Ear-piece "company" man doing the hijacking.  They prove the the crashes weren't faked, but what does that really prove.

The point about "How could a government that's so bumbling pull-off such a huge conspiracy" is misleading.   A. When applied to a case like this, people are made to think that the whole scenario would take thousands of people to pull off.  It wouldn't. It probably could be pulled off with anywhere from 50 - 100 people.  Which leads me to point B.
B. Thinking that 50 - 100 people is too many for any project to stay covert is just wrong.  The NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF, Local Cops have thousands and thousands of people that work undercover and covert to some degree, and even more that aren't undercover.  Yet you don't have agents covers being blown all the time.  Look how big of a deal the Valerie Plame case was.  Would it be such a big deal if things like that happened all the time.  I know the circumstances of her "outing" was what made the case special, but if this kind of thing happened all the time it would have been a lot easier to cover the trail and pull-off then it was.

The whole argument about not reading books was detrimental to both sides in this argument.  The fact that each side wasn't interested in what books the other side chose to present evidence from and rely on showed a level of overall ignorance.

The host's point about some foreign countries and/or factions in those countries not liking the U.S. is a big one.  This is a true fact.  Many Americans(USA'ers for all you in S.America) didn't or don't realize what kind of presence the country may or may not have abroad.  It's one of the downsides of being geographically isolated - Foreign policy and it's effects aren't right in your face for easy analysis. If it was, 9/11 may not have been such a surprise to so many people. It's not the 1940's anymore - French chicks aren't lined up in the streets to greet the boys and the tanks nowadays. Remember how the U.S.A. was born?  Well, the U.S. has now become what Great Britain was at that time.  Nobody said that being on top was supposed to be easy. And the fact is PERCEIVED AS INTRUSIVE foreign policy, whether it is or not, can bring out the worst or best, depending on what side you're on, in other countries. These points heavily raise the chance that 9/11 was a terrorist attack, and not some set-up from the inside.

HOWEVER, one glaring point for the other team is the PINAC report which mentioned the Govt. needing some kind of event like this to further selected foreign policy goals. This in itself points to, not necessarily compliance or involvement, but an allowance for the event to occur. People might say "Well, do you think they'd sacrifice 2,500 - 3,000 lives just for global political leverage?". I say come on people, we're talking about CEO types here.  Anything less then millions in the numbers columns they don't bat eyelashes at.

As far as my two cents go, I trust my local and state government, my wife, and my family(well some of them) and that's fine with me; concerning this issue, I'd don't trust the facts from either side.  Too many unanswered questions, too much commercial profiteering, and too much to gain on a global scale.  One person I do feel for is George Bush.  Like Art, he was never my guy, but he won twice, and now everybody, especially many people that voted for him, loves to bash this guy.

Max

excellent post, many many great points.

EvB

FWIW - which on this topic may not be much - here is my sense of how it went down:

There were people in our government who SHOULD have paid better attention before the fact.  Picking and choosing what to pay attention to in the stream of maybes, hoaxes, empty threats, plans that never come to fruition, and so forth is HARD.  However, that is what they are supposed to do and they screwed up, big time.  There were also policies of our government which "we" (as the US) knew damened well were pissing people off.  We could have done things differently, and still had most of what we needed and wanted.  Such is collective arrogance & ignorance.

Digressive allegory:  You live on land that abuts a national park.  In that park are bears and wolves. Some of those bears and wolves  REALLY don't like you, justly or not. You're not sure which are which most of the time and besides - you realize they perform a necessary function that benefits you (whatever that may be)  Do you:

A) Blow away most of the bears & wolves and upset the balance of your area so completely as to now have MORE critters ready to tear you to pieces and more, you've screwed your own resources.

B) Do as you damned well please because this is YOUR land and it abuts NATIONAL land which you have a right to as a citizen without thought about the other citizens - including the bears and wolves?

C) Do you FEED the damned bears and wolves and create a false sense of friendship or control without regard to how the bears and wolves may view it?

D) Recognize that bears are bears and wolves are wolves - and entitled to be so - and interfere with them as little as possible, making sure they have the space to be the bears and wolves they are while still using the park in a responsible manner (hard because it takes thought and preparation and maybe even some sacrifice on your part, but doable if you're not stupid and selfish) all the while recognizing that bears and wolves will sometimes be vicious, no matter how hard you try, and be cautious - willing to take out rogue or rabid bears or wolves selectively when it become necessary BECAUSE THEY DIRECTLY THREATEN YOU AND YOURS EVEN WHEN YOU DO YOUR BEST TO LEAVE THEM IN PEACE?

After the fact, (and this is where my sense of outrage and total disgust comes in as opposed to anger at incompetence - which I also feel) more time and effort was spent on spin doctoring to fulfill Bush & Company's (and that's not a party-line statement, the company is huge!) frustrated agendas than in paying actual attention to how and why this tragedy occurred and what could actually be done about it.

We've been consistently lied too about the after-the-facts, our heats and minds have been played - and the beat goes on. 

Makes me wanna puke.

Well said. The possible major failing, IMO, of the BushII presidency, may not be it's actions as much as the "elaborate" and ongoing deceptions used to carry out the actions, and the resulting damage it has done to a nations trust in it's government, not just for the U.S. but for many nations and govts. globally.

As for the question about Bears and Wolves - Can you get some kind of oil outta Bear and/or Wolf fats? :P

KnyeGuy

Anyone else find it odd that Art won't even entertain the slightest amount of doubt regarding the official account of 9/11?
I know he was pissed at all the emails and callers who expressed their disdain for him because of this, and that's completely understandable given his position on the matter.
But of all people, I really would've thought he'd show interest in the 'credible' reports that outline the significant questions that have yet to be answered... OR at the very least allow guests on with him to counter the popular mechanics take.

Art has stated he cannot believe that the gov would carry out such atrocities on its own citizens, but without even getting into that, many of the academicians are simply pointing out inconsistencies that require investigation and answers. They (the credible ones at least) are not jumping to conclusions that the US gov perpetrated anything on its own citizens.

So wtf Art?

moop

I don't find it odd. There are just as credible reports debunking the conspiracy theories about 9/11. Besides there are some things that Art just didn't find interesting and didn't want to talk about.

Frys Girl

Quote from: moop on July 11, 2009, 06:35:41 AM
I don't find it odd. There are just as credible reports debunking the conspiracy theories about 9/11. Besides there are some things that Art just didn't find interesting and didn't want to talk about.
You know what? I am with Art on this. He knows conspiracies, and something like that is sure to have leaked. Someone, out of the zillions it takes to make that operation run, would have leaked something for something. Washington = town of leaks and creaks. No way this was a conspiracy. The real conspiracy/failure, is that the people in the Middle East are paying for and being punished for the fucked up policies of the US/UK. They never asked for dictators and propped up US puppets who breed those who turn around and fund 9-11 type things. The real story isn't out. You're damn right about that. It never will, and that's because it might require some hard thinking.

KnyeGuy

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 11, 2009, 12:42:32 PM
You know what? I am with Art on this. He knows conspiracies, and something like that is sure to have leaked. Someone, out of the zillions it takes to make that operation run, would have leaked something for something. Washington = town of leaks and creaks. No way this was a conspiracy. The real conspiracy/failure, is that the people in the Middle East are paying for and being punished for the fucked up policies of the US/UK. They never asked for dictators and propped up US puppets who breed those who turn around and fund 9-11 type things. The real story isn't out. You're damn right about that. It never will, and that's because it might require some hard thinking.

Just to reiterate, I am speaking of the 'evidence' that demands some real answers to it,  without rushing to conclusions of a governmental inside job... In other words, those who just blatantly rant about a huge government conspiracy tend to be the same theorists who look at the CRACKPOT evidence. I am not referring to these type of wild-eyed junk theories out there, but rather the scientific studies by the likes of members of the Scholars for 911 Truth and Justice (not to be confused with the original group which is simply Scholars for 911 Truth). The more scientifically minded individuals formed the former group to distance themselves from the harebrained theories that the latter group began to entertain.

At any rate there really are alot of questions that have yet to be answered in regards to how the buildings fell (especially building 7 which only caught fire and wasn't hit by a plane). These questions do not necessarily insinuate a government conspiracy involving thosands.
And obviously, to avoid the label and negative connotations of a 'conspiracy theorist,' the credible scientists behind the investigations are approaching the matter from a technical/scientific point of view. If you look at the questions and evidence they (the credible researchers)have raised, it seems that the government report is missing out some very crucial information.

Forget the 'no-plane' theories and the crap about about suspicious objects on the fuselage etc etc... There are lots of ridiculous theories out there. But there are however lots of detailed scientific reports (most are painfully detailed) regarding the tangible evidence that begs answers.

As Moop said, maybe Art didn't find it interesting (hard to believe though). I suspect Art probably feels it is too unpatriotic to delve into maybe?

At any rate Fry, the jury is still out on whether cia-trained Bin Laden was really behind any part of it whatsoever.

The whole situation is so complex that I just find it weird that Art wouldn't touch it. As much as I dislike Noory, at least he's had guests on discussing all sides and hasn't taken an absolute stance on the matter like Art.

Frys Girl

Knye Guy,

Maybe then, the 911 truth movement (if it can be called that) or segment, if you wish to call it that, hasn't done a proper job of articulating what the evidence (if any) points to - a conspiracy. I'm not saying that Bush and Cheney did not exploit the attack. I'm just saying that it's not as complex as you think. The conspiracy overlooks the root of 9-11 and Al Qaeda movement, and it doesn't help to explain that the US is directly responsible for the "savages" and "monsters" they fight. Packaging it as Bin Laden in cahoots with the CIA isn't good enough, sorry. While the CIA has backed him in the past, why do you assume that he and his supporters wouldn't use an opportunity to attack?

KnyeGuy

Fry,  you're missing the whole point in my last post. I was talking about how the credible researchers are NOT getting caught up in a conspiracy theory drama. That would be something that is impossible to even venture into unless there was substantial evidence pointing to such.
However, it is very POSSIBLE to look at their research and realize that the official government account of events appears to lack the sufficient evidence to be deemed conclusive. In other words, the gov needs to answer some questions.
For all anyone knows it could be incompetence, a false flag event, or any number of conspiracies out there. But that's beside the point... Focussing on any one conspiracy theory is a waste of time and only serves to dissuade the public from taking 'serious' evidence into account that derails the official gov stance.

There are plenty of people out there jumping to conclusions and conspiracies. I'm merely saying that we should look to the actual scientific/objective studies, regarding 'tangible' evidence, that poke holes in the gov's report. We're talking about highly accredited academicians from Ivy league schools that are demanding answers (for example about how the buildings fell) and not postulating that 9/11 was or wasn't a false flag event, etc etc.

Anyways, I digress... To address the conspiracy aspect since you brought it up, it sounds like you are narrowing in on one tiny possibility. There are numerous theories out there that don't even include Bin Laden in the whole scenario whatsoever. There is even some evidence that Al Qaeda is and was not a powerful organization ever. This goes back to Clinton's reign when the CIA wanted to convict Bin Laden in absentia for the egyptian embassy bombing. In order to do so, they had to prove he was the leader of a massive criminal/terrorist organization and thus (as some theorize) they grossly misrepresented him and perhaps even coined the term Al Qaeda themselves.

At any rate, there is so much disinformation circulating that it's hard to make a judgment call either way regarding the conspiracies,
which is precisely why the whole subject needs to be tackled using a scientific, objective method as proposed and actioned by the credible 'scholars' out there.

muddel

YES ! Very ODD
I suspect Art knew about 9/11 well before it happened for on thing he travels in the same circles as Ingo "Father of RV" Swann who can see the future quite well and he was doing interviews with Dr. Swann's sidekick Ed "Dr.Doom" Dames as early as 1997 who was briefed on 9/11 by Swann.
Also the Michael Chertoff interview was a complete sell out to his fans as they named Michael Chertoff to the head of homeland security shortly after this interview where Mr. Bell glibly agrees with the official story as presented by Chertoff and dosent even grill him on anything at all.  Of course buildings fall down at free fall speed when hit by debris (WTC7) ad naseum.
Further Art is Jewish and Israel is the benificiary of 9/11 as Israel's enemies became Americas enemies on that day.
Not only that but Art Bell is friends with Robert "NIDS"Bigelow who is high up in the NSA and  Shadow Goverment Cabal as well as the shapeshifting demonic entity posing as Col. John "NonLeathal" Alexander Guilty of Treason if there ever was anyone.  These villlians actually meet in the basement of the whitehouse with the Devil himself, Rockefeller, Rothchilds and the President one of their primary objectives is to cause WAR using false flag terrorism So that Lucifer/Satan can claim your soul on judgement day for breaking any one of the 10 Commandments namely "Thou shall not Kill(Murder)"
May G-d Help Us All !

KnyeGuy

Hi Muddel,... While I tend to delve into conspiracies from time to time, I really don't suspect Art of being any sort of shill... I know lots of people have linked him with Zionists, Jesuits, Free Masonry, The Illuminati, etc etc etc ; but I ...err...just don't buy into that.

I can't really comment any further on your posting because I don't believe in a devil that is trying to harvest our souls.
(No disrespect to your personal beliefs or anything)

Supernormal

The sins of omission might be more instructive than the sins of comission when it comes to this tragedy. You wonder why certain people and groups didn't take more action when they had troubling information. You also wonder if anybody made a lot of money in the stock market around the time of 9/11. One doesn't have to be a crank to ask questions that need to be answered.

KnyeGuy

Quote from: Supernormal on July 30, 2009, 01:22:35 AM
You also wonder if anybody made a lot of money in the stock market around the time of 9/11. One doesn't have to be a crank to ask questions that need to be answered.

Yeah, one shouldn't be labeled a 'crackpot' or a 'crank' for asking questions period...especially when studies by credible professionals exist regarding 'said occurances.'
Painting a broad stroke of 'crackpot' across all those investigating 9/11 is simply ridiculous.
Mind you, there are PLENTY of crackpot theories and lots of lame so-called evidence provided to support them - Cases in point are the film "In Plane Site" and the numerous shortcomings in 'Loose Change.'

Supernormal

Quote from: KnyeGuy on July 30, 2009, 03:17:57 AM
Yeah, one shouldn't be labeled a 'crackpot' or a 'crank' for asking questions period...especially when studies by credible professionals exist regarding 'said occurances.'
Painting a broad stroke of 'crackpot' across all those investigating 9/11 is simply ridiculous.
Mind you, there are PLENTY of crackpot theories and lots of lame so-called evidence provided to support them - Cases in point are the film "In Plane Site" and the numerous shortcomings in 'Loose Change.'

Jim Marrs wrote a good book about the subject. I don't know whether or not his premise is true, but it's a great read. I always try to sort out the wheat from the chaff when it comes to conspiracy theories. I think that we need to look at who knew what, as well as how and when they knew it, when it comes to 9/11. I'm not saying that the attack was an inside job. However, *possible* crimes range from negligence to manslaughter. It would be helpful to investigate the troubling questions that surround inside information and selling short (forgotten by the MSM). BTW, Michael Chertoff's *cousin* wrote the debunking article in Popular Mechanics.

muddel

Hi Guys, This is a bit long but I don't feel Coast is paying enough attention to this matter as it is nearly a decade latter, and 'they' have gotten away with it(The Unindicted Co-conspirators) 9/11 truthers can 'friend' me on FB under my real name 'Albert Venczel' something has to be done as least give the politicians a hard time when they run for the public trust. Join the <WeareChange> local chapter for your area. For the full text go to URL provided. Thanks ! - muddel

Pak Alert PressNovus Ordo Seclorum Watch, Trend Alerts, Breaking News, Investigations, Global Crises, Project 2012, Greatest Depression, Global Wars and Nuclear War PreparationsHome How Indian Nuclear Assets Danger To The World How 9/11 was done Jinnah’s Pakistan About How 9/11 was done
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/how-911-was-done/

Thanks to  how911wasdone.blogspot.com for providing this research. For additional notes see the accompanying blog 911notes.blogspot.com.

Prologue
Read the following two screens of text to learn what happened at 9/11.

9/11 was a master plot, concocted by a handfull of Israelis and dual passport Americans and carried out by the resources of the Mossad.

Larry Silverstein leases a nearly worthless dinosaur WTC building complex (worthless due to the asbestos the buildings were stuffed with and needed to be cleaned up, the cost of which may have rivaled the value of the buildings themselves) weeks before 9/11, makes sure it is over insured against terrorist acts and hires an Israeli security firm. From that moment on the coast is clear to let a team of demolition experts from the Israeli army led by Peer Segalovitz into the WTC buildings. These charges plus detonators had been prepared at the premises of the Urban Moving Systems company, a Mossad front. During the weeks before 9/11 these prepared charges were loaded into vans, driven into the basements of WTC Twin Towers next to the elevator shaft, unloaded into the elevator, and lifted onto the roof of the elevator through the opening in the elevator ceiling. Next the elevator moved from floor to floor while charges where being attached to the columns as displayed in this video from 0:22 onwards. The detonators of these charges were radiographic controlled and finally detonated from WTC7 on the day of 9/11.

Fast backward, Hamburg 54 Marienstrasse, july 2000, 22:40. Mohamed Atta, Al Shehhi and Jarrah (who were later blamed of being the pilots of flight 11, 175 and 93 respectively), who share the apartment hear the ringing of the door bell. Jarrah opens the door, 5 masked men make their way into the apartment with drawn pistols. The 3 Arabs are forced to lay on the ground. Their passports are confiscated, next the 3 men are made unconscious with some liquid and strangled to death afterwards. The bodies are carried out of the apartment into a van and driven off towards a desolate spot at the boarding of the Elbe river outside Hamburg, 1 kilometer north of Borstel and disposed of into the river with a bag filled with stones tied to their feet. The 3 passports are now in the possession of the agents of the Mossad, who carried out the raid on the apartment and 3 Arabs have vanished without anybody knowing that they are dead. Not long after the raid the 3 passports are given to 3 Israeli agents who were selected on having some resemblance with the 3 Arabs just killed. They make for America soon afterwards in the summer of 2000 and start laying a trail at flight schools, posing with the stolen identities from the 3 Arabs killed.

Years earlier the israeli Michael Goff working for PTech, an Arab owned software company that develops key enterprise software for many government institutions like NORAD and FAA, using his secure channel with another israeli Amit Yoran, somehow manages to give Israeli army computer programmers access to this critical computer code. It was due to this manipulation that the hijackings on 9/11 remained unnoticed by the flight controller of NORAD. Once this was in place the planes could be taken over by remote control and flown into the World Trade Center.

The hijacking of airliners by remote control had been tested as a dress rehearsal for 9/11 on the Egypt Air flight 990 that crashed into the Atlantic on October 31, 1999.

Now everything was in place to commit the crime of the century. On the day of 9/11 the Israeli stand-ins for the ‘Arab hijackers’ showed up at the predestined departure airports to make sure they were captured on surveillance camera’s. The crucial point here is that the security at both the departure airports was in hands of an Israeli firm Huntleigh-USA, a subsidiary of the Dutch based but Israeli owned ICTS led by a fellow named Menahem Atzmon. And this is crucial: Atzmon used to be a colleague of Olmert in 1998. So there you have the link between the 9/11 operative level (an airport security firm) and the highest level of Israeli politics. What happened on the morning of 9/11 was that after the Israeli stand-ins were captured on camera, they left the airport via a side entrance and the show could begin. Minutes after the planes became air born somebody somehow was able to send a signal to the planes, causing the control panels to be disabled and the flight destination altered. What happened was that an anti-hijack system was activated (code word ‘home run’) and the regular pilot was put out of control. This pilot will probably have tried frantically to regain control of his aircraft. It is not very likely he will have told his passengers about the new situation since that would only cause panic. The passengers probably suspected nothing and hence had no reason to make any phone calls to their relatives (which were not possible anyway). And while the 9/11 passengers unsuspecting travel towards their immanent deaths, on the ground from a war room Israeli agents carry out phone calls to relatives of the passengers that were still in the air, using voice morphing technology and caller-ID spoofing and thus planted the Arabs-did-it-deception in the public consciousness. The sound samples necessary to carry out the fake telephone calls had been obtained via the israeli infiltration of American telephone networks by Israeli firms like Amdocs and Verint. By the time that the passengers were puzzled as they discerned the New York sky line it was already too late.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Hudson river the members of the Israeli team that planted the demolition charges were waiting for things to happen. And while the rest of New York experienced in horror the events that were unfolding that day, the demolition experts were celebrating and high-fiving. The plot had worked out magnificently.

*** Please save this page to your local hard drive ***

This page is the verbal expression of an adaptive learning process. Please come back regularly.

Core Argument
Ok, I admit. Some elements in this story are speculative. I do not know for instance if Atta was killed in Germany or in America. But the story is an coherent educated speculation. It is an attempt to reconstruct the events of 9/11. Myriads of web sites exist that expose the inconsistencies in the official story, that obviously is a fraud. This story offers an integral explanation of what could have happened and in all likelihood more or less did happen at 9/11 as there can be hardly any doubt about who was behind 9/11 if one rejects the official story. Some elements remain vague, like what happened exactly to WTC7, flight77, flight93 or Mohamed Atta. But these questions are of academic interest only. It’s clear who was behind 9/11 and what happened in detail with WTC-1/2 and the planes. That is enough. Here’s where most people got killed. The rest of the plot can be uncovered by a tribunal.

In order to prevent that you get swallowed up by yet another 10 meters of screen text here is the core of the argument. The story is based on 2 broadly accepted postulates:

1) WTC was brought down by controlled demolition
2) The ‘dancing Israelis’ on the morning of 9/11 had foreknowledge of things to come

These 2 premises are enough to put the Official Conspiracy Theory (Arabs did it) out of business.

Premise 2 leads to the preliminary conclusion that the Israelis had foreknowledge because they organized the attacks themselves. Since Israelis are not known to commit suicide attacks we have to assume that the airplanes that crashed into their destinations were remote controlled. If one accepts this as a working hypothesis than there is a lot, I mean really a lot, of material that supports this Israeli Conspiracy Theory that replaces the official Arab Conspiracy Theory. We have the dedicated Zionist Silverstein who leases the WTC complex and over insures it against terrorism (leading to a hansom profit); we know that security at all departure airports and ‘arrival airports’ (WTC) was in Israeli hands (Huntleigh-USA and Kroll Associates, resp.); we know that the owner of Huntleigh-USA, Menachem Atzmon, a convicted criminal, had strong ties to Ehud Olmert, that is the highest level of Israeli politics; we also know that the Israeli secret service can eavesdrop on virtually everybody in the USA via Israeli owned companies like Amdocs and Verint which gave the Mossad the possibility to obtain sound samples of future 9/11 passengers to apply voice morphing to in order to make the fake phone calls on 9/11. And of course there is Dov Zakheim, the real mastermind of 9/11 who was CEO of SPC for 4 years prior to 9/11, a company that produces systems for remote control of airplanes. The same Zakheim that was a member of the Zionist dominated PNAC group, that more or less plotted for a global American empire, and suggested that a ‘New Pearl Harbor‘ (page 51) could speed things up a bit; and finally the same Zakheim that 6 months before 9/11 became supervisor of a group of Pentagon comptrollers that had to sort out what had happened to the 2.3 trillion dollars that were missing from the Pentagon books; many of these comptrollers conveniently got killed on 9/11 and much of the financial data went with them. This is the core of the story.

Note: I am not claiming that 9/11 is solved. Of this however we can be certain: WTC controlled demolition, Israelis carried out the operation, no Arab hijackers, mastermind Zakheim, motive PNAC & Clean Break and remote control. I do not care about flight77 or 93, those are details to be solved by crime investigators. The most pressing question is that of remote control: how was that done? Were the original flights 11 and 175 remote controlled themselves or was there a plane swap as some have suggested, including Bollyn?

Disclaimer: nobody is guilty until convicted by a court of law. This page’s intent is to stimulate thinking about 9/11 from a different angle than the official one. From day one the blame has been put at bin Laden and his people without real evidence. Today bin Laden is no longer persecuted for 9/11 according to the FBI website. The theory proposed here might be true or false or contain some truth. In the end it must be an official investigation that determines who is guilty and who is not. This page is dedicated to Italian ex-president Cossiga who is the highest ranking statesman to date who has openly stated that it was the Mossad who has carried out the 9/11 attacks.
End of Disclaimer

Contents
Introduction
Arab Conspiracy Theory (ACT)
LIHOP Conspiracy Theory (LCT)
Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT)
……Motive behind 9/11
……How 9/11 was done
……The main players
……Solving 9/11
Central Story Line
More on the core of the argument
More on 9/11 motives
The fake 9/11 phone calls
Dancing Israelis or Urban Movers planting explosives at the WTC
The link between Olmert and 9/11
Dov Zakheim, remote control and the Pentagon
Who were the plotters?
Blaming the Arabs
Remote Control Scenario
Pentagon attack motive
What happened to flight77 if it did not crash into the Pentagon?
9/11 operational errors
Peer Segalovitz, the demolition man
Visualizing 9/11
Testing remote control: Air Egypt 990
The cost of having other opinions about 9/11
Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky do not care about who was behind 9/11
The 9/11 International Tribunal
Ron Paul provisional government
Additional material
……More on the WTC collapse
……Voice morphing
…….9/11 conspiracy too complex?
…….Plane swapping
……Khalid Sheik Muhamed mastermind of 9/11?
……9/11 war room
……More on remote control
……Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew
……Lucky Larry Silverstein
……Sibel Edmonds and 9/11-2
……9/11 Commission Report
……On David Ray Griffin’s strategy
……Non-disclosure of Pentagon videos
……Operation Northwood
……PNAC and the New Pearl Harbour
……Bad omens
……Phone calls transcript
……Phone calls from high altitude and high speed in 2001
……Pentagon no-plane theory reservations
……Bin Laden no longer sought after
……More on the dancing Israelis
……More on Israeli eavesdropping
……Attempt to reconstruct
……Interesting additional material, isolated facts, articles, video’s, etc.
……Open questions
……Unprocessed links

Introduction
Many people realize that the official explanation of the 9/11 events is implausible. Prof. David Ray Griffin for instance has written several books detailing what is implausible about the official story, hereafter dubbed as the Arab Conspiracy Theory (ACT). The aim of this blog will be to present a competing conspiracy theory, dubbed as the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) to see who might win this competition. I do not claim to present much original material, almost all of the ICT proposed here is based on the work of Christopher Bollyn, see this link for his theory about who was behind 9/11. My added value will be to collect additional material from the net, like Youtube videos and the like and to add some ideas and speculations of my own.

Bollyn discusses his 9/11 theory and other topics (2006)
This documentary ‘Missing Links‘ is based on the work of Bollyn:

Methodology

Some of what will be said here will be speculation. Nothing will be ‘proven’ here as such. Amateur detectives like me do not have a forensic apparatus at their disposal like police departments do, I just have a brain, a limited amount of time and an internet connection. Like in a classic whodunnit the aim is to construct a story line that is not in contradiction with the known facts. This is like in real live crime solving: first collect relevant facts, construct a hypothesis and finally test and prove your hypothesis. This blog will be focusing on constructing a hypothesis and thus, as if it were, increase the appetite to get the damned thing solved. The work of Griffin is invaluable in that it is thorough and precise; Bollyn goes further and comes up with an integral story. Bollyn is currently writing a book ’solving 9/11′ that will, by it’s nature, be confined to letters printed on paper. This blog will be like an (unauthorized) appendix to his work by using the resources only the internet can offer.

Goal

The ultimate goal is to increase pressure on authorities in order to reopen the official 9/11 investigation, preferably in an international context to bring the true perpetrators to justice.

Continue at http://pakalert.wordpress.com/how-911-was-done/

Marc.Knight

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: muddel on January 02, 2010, 01:46:36 PM
9/11 was a master plot, concocted by a handfull of Israelis and dual passport Americans and carried out by the resources of the Mossad.
that's where i tuned out.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this but I really feel the show changed after 9/11. The tone of the show became much darker. Every psychic, remote viewer, or person with a book to sell before 9/11 should've never been allowed on the show (and bitchslapped over and over) and Art himself seemed to have a lost a piece of the edge that made the show so amazing in the 90s.

9/11 really kind of killed the show that deals in large part with conspiracies, predictions and subjects outside the norm. Which such a huge world event happened that everyone on C2C absolutely missed on, it killed so much of the charm. It also brought about a slew of crazed religious guests who wouldn't have seen the light of day before hand. It brought about a slew of the slimiest lowest motherfuckers on the planet who used 9/11 to push their crap. Also it seems there was a three or four period on that show where people seem to have literally lost their minds.

I generally try to avoid shows after 9/11 as the mood of the show is just different and much darker. Anyway, this may be an emotionally charged subject but I've been thinking about this for a long time.

By the way I have to say this...

ED DAMES!!! FAIL!
EVERY PSYCHIC OR FUTURIST OR WHATEVER!!!! FUCKING FAIL!!!
God damn listening to Art protect this scum after 9/11 is just painful.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on July 15, 2010, 01:02:15 PM
ED DAMES!!! FAIL!
EVERY PSYCHIC OR FUTURIST OR WHATEVER!!!! FUCKING FAIL!!!
God damn listening to Art protect this scum after 9/11 is just painful.
for years i've been nauseated by the degree to which art protects dames.  it has caused me to question art's credibility more than any other factor.

Whatever happened to the gold bars Ed was challenged to find? Didn't it turn out to be some insignificant trace amount of gold dust, or something? Bah!

On the other hand, one of my favorite, creepiest episodes was where Dames “viewed” robots on Mars, in the process of waking each other up.  That was classic radio.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on August 01, 2010, 01:36:20 PM
Whatever happened to the gold bars Ed was challenged to find? Didn't it turn out to be some insignificant trace amount of gold dust, or something? Bah!

On the other hand, one of my favorite, creepiest episodes was where Dames “viewed” robots on Mars, in the process of waking each other up.  That was classic radio.

actually, nothing turned out at all with the gold.  dames never even provided evidence of the gold dust he claimed existed in the absence of bars.  fail.

never heard the dames appearance about robots on mars.  sounds like a hoot.

Chupacabra

For me the show Is NO WHERE  good as it used to be, the very best era was from 1995 to 1999

The show has become SO...Boring I only listen to the ''somewhere in time shows'' or ''classic shows''. They really need to shake things up over there at c2c

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chupacabra on September 05, 2010, 06:54:02 AM
For me the show Is NO WHERE  good as it used to be, the very best era was from 1995 to 1999

The show has become SO...Boring I only listen to the ''somewhere in time shows'' or ''classic shows''. They really need to shake things up over there at c2c
Agreed. Comppletely.

b_dubb

i only started listening to Art Bell / C2C in the last three years or so and regularly so only in the last three months.  from the AB Stream (brought to you by Flomax - jk) it's obvious that the show suffered greatly after 9/11.  and more so after GN took over. 

i think 9/11 changed the tone of everything  in this country.  and how everything is sold.  and based on what i hear being advertised during broadcasts .. they're pandering.  playing on people's fears.  and making it worse.  and i hate it

Chupacabra

Your right about everything changing after 9/11 the first few years after 9/11 were not too bad, but since about 2007 things have sped up, in a bad way. And as far as c2c am after 9/11, yes it did chnage...but the topics are so boring. Here is another thing, in the past Artbell would do headlines then go strait to the guest, Now c2c am has about 5 different topics per show and opens lines about nothing. It has become a cram course show, rushed...and all bussines. >:(

When is the last Time you heard a Proper WHOLE show about Chupacabra, if they have the guest is just on there to sell a book.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on September 06, 2010, 12:20:16 AM
i think 9/11 changed the tone of everything  in this country. 
i feel that way, too.  i now see history in this country through two prisms:  pre 911 and post.  in post, we forgot how to laugh at things, we began giving up our freedoms and trusting the government to excess, we started spending record amounts of money for... umm... i'm not sure what, and we generally made travel more difficult.  well, then.  thanks for that.  and it was all in the name of "not letting the terrorists win." 

the above listed concessions help fight terrorism how?

IMO it changed after the Hale Bopp / Heaven's Gate fiasco a bit too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 999 on September 07, 2010, 04:04:40 AM
IMO it changed after the Hale Bopp / Heaven's Gate fiasco a bit too.
yeah, that's right.