• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 02, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

MV has been known to accidentally delete just about any post you desire (including those made by others!) - after the donation chasm has been traversed. Bandwidth is cheap, but time is not. Turn back. Turn back.

you know what?  good point.  $15.77 per deleted post, and you've got a deal.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 02, 2015, 11:26:19 AM

Hey Now, just last week, you were willing to sell the whole enchilada for two bags of gummy worms and a soda… if I remember correctly.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 02, 2015, 11:51:33 AM
Hey Now, just last week, you were willing to sell the whole enchilada for two bags of gummy worms and a soda… if I remember correctly.

damn it.  i'll get back with you.  i need to speak with both the accounting and PR departments...

Vatar

Quote from: MV on March 02, 2015, 11:53:32 AM
damn it.  i'll get back with you.  i need to speak with both the accounting and PR departments...

MV Don't let the capitalists pigs get you down! This site is definitely worth at least 3 bags of gummy worms and an Orangina

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 02, 2015, 11:26:19 AM

Happily paypal you 20$ to delete all my posts. Not kidding either. Never wanted to become the voice of a conspiracy theory. I gave up being a Truther and handing out DVDs a long time ago. But I still hold onto some doubts and unusual beliefs. It woulda been grand to publicly explore those doubts, but not with you lot. Maybe with Art Bell or Aldous Burbank; but not you fuckers.

Final offer; twenty bucks and my unending gratitude to scrub all traces of my stupidity from this website. Including all the deluded chemtrail = persistent contrail nonsense.  Consider me officially debunked. And don't even get me started about the Vaccine Compensation Courts, effen nut-jobs, every last one of em.

Pale Horse

ONe Last Time…. Welcome, Mother Fuckers, to the Age of Aquarius. 
"FUCK THE BANKS" by the Bondi Hipsters
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Pale Horse

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 02, 2015, 10:15:12 AM
The only mistake is if you don't leave before becoming inextricably rooted like a mutant hydrangea bush.

Look around at all the rooted freaks here. Is this what you want? Some kind of Hotel California one way contract?

Get out while you can.

For us.... it's too late.  :(

(and I rarely use emoticonography. that's how sad I really am.)

Thanks for the warning. I had heard similar lament from my neighbor AldousBurbank. See, he can never leave y'all either, so he tries to lure innocent others into this spiderweb of madness and celebrity-worship, hoping to breathe new life into its decaying corpse. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 02, 2015, 11:58:58 AM
Happily paypal you 20$ to delete all my posts. Not kidding either. Never wanted to become the voice of a conspiracy theory. I gave up being a Truther and handing out DVDs a long time ago. But I still hold onto some doubts and unusual beliefs. It woulda been grand to publicly explore those doubts, but not with you lot. Maybe with Art Bell or Aldous Burbank; but not you fuckers.

Final offer; twenty bucks and my unending gratitude to scrub all traces of my stupidity from this website. Including all the deluded chemtrail = persistent contrail nonsense.  Consider me officially debunked. And don't even get me started about the Vaccine Compensation Courts, effen nut-jobs, every last one of em.

Avi

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 02, 2015, 12:02:01 PM

Yes, but the gold-standard, that the conspiracy crowd thinks is the holy grail, is also a fiat. Gold has worth because we decide it does, why, just like paper money. All monetary systems are merely representations of value, whether paper or precious metals or cowrie shells. I'm not saying that greed is good, a la the Gecko, but the distraught cries of "fiat currency" are silly.

albrecht

Quote from: Avi on March 02, 2015, 01:29:52 PM
Yes, but the gold-standard, that the conspiracy crowd thinks is the holy grail, is also a fiat. Gold has worth because we decide it does, why, just like paper money. All monetary systems are merely representations of value, whether paper or precious metals or cowrie shells. I'm not saying that greed is good, a la the Gecko, but the distraught cries of "fiat currency" are silly.
Except by some magical alchemy gold cannot be created, it has value because it is rare (relatively), can be easily shaped, is not too heavy, etc. But anything could be used as money (as you mention sea-shells.) But again there is no government printing sea-shells. So tying to gold help stabilize the currency and keep the government somewhat honest. Or so goes the theory. I think, not sure, that's what the gold-bugs are concerned with unlike fiat currency it can't simply be printed up by governments (but the gold market can be manipulated and a gold standard often made credit problematic for the "little guys" so it is not the panacea certain hucksters make it seem.)

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 02, 2015, 12:56:18 PM

Well, that's down right rude. I offer you a good paying job ($20USD/hr) and you turn me down flat. In this economy? Someone doesn't understand the value of a bag of skittles. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 02, 2015, 02:30:53 PM
Well, that's down right rude. I offer you a good paying job ($20USD/hr) and you turn me down flat. In this economy? Someone doesn't understand the value of a bag of skittles.

I don't understand either; I sent him $20 last week and he wants me to have his babies. Maybe it's because I had his last one?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 02, 2015, 02:34:48 PM

I don't understand either; I sent him $20 last week and he wants me to have his babies. Maybe it's because I had his last one?

Ha!  I knew you were pregnant that time you had morning sickness.

Gd5150

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 02, 2015, 12:02:01 PM

Awesome!  ;D It's time for out with the UFO Phil and in with the Bondi Hipsters.

Avi

Quote from: albrecht on March 02, 2015, 01:55:31 PM
Except by some magical alchemy gold cannot be created, it has value because it is rare (relatively), can be easily shaped, is not too heavy, etc.

I don't deny that gold has a utilitarian value, even an ornamental one, yet in terms of value, it can't love you when you're lonely and it can't be eaten when you're hungry. Can you trade it for love or food or labor? Maybe, but only in times of plenty, when gold can supersede its utilitarian value. Otherwise, it's pretty worthless. Nonetheless, the conspiracy crowd has trumpeted the gold-standard as the panacea for all of our monetary troubles, with the standard tropes of lizard-controlled banking systems, the reptilian Federal Reserve & etc. No one says that these institutions do not need reforms and/or oversight, but I doubt it is as simple a matter as returning to a gold-backed currency. You can falsify gold stores just as easily as you can falsify a hedge fund's holdings.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on March 01, 2015, 08:23:42 PM
The known/unknown concept as you call it is a tool used in interpersonal relationships/therapy and is named the Johari Window. It was first used in 1955 by two psychologists. It really wasn't all that profound then and it doesn't make Rumsfeld more interesting than (as you state) some sophomore trying to score.
There are things I know that I don't know but what I do know is that this, my PaleHorse compadre, is why I love this fucking forum. A bunch of asshats like us is the deal.

Quote from: Avi on March 03, 2015, 12:57:52 AM
I don't deny that gold has a utilitarian value, even an ornamental one, yet in terms of value, it can't love you when you're lonely and it can't be eaten when you're hungry. Can you trade it for love or food or labor? Maybe, but only in times of plenty, when gold can supersede its utilitarian value. Otherwise, it's pretty worthless. Nonetheless, the conspiracy crowd has trumpeted the gold-standard as the panacea for all of our monetary troubles, with the standard tropes of lizard-controlled banking systems, the reptilian Federal Reserve & etc. No one says that these institutions do not need reforms and/or oversight, but I doubt it is as simple a matter as returning to a gold-backed currency. You can falsify gold stores just as easily as you can falsify a hedge fund's holdings.

I might not be able to trade it for love, but I bet it could rent me plenty of affection  :D.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2015, 10:24:34 PM
I think someone (I think maybe you) mentioned this Johari Window before to me in this in relation to Rumsfeld? But I must have forgotten. In any event considering Rumsfeld's government roles, and business roles, makes him an interesting person, or at least important. And the theory, then applied by him apparently in his role of Sec of Defense, makes his musings and this theory- even if sounding like some therapist with some troubled couple on his couches (as you mention) or a sophomore trying to score (as I did)- historically important and therefore also interesting. Imagine if he also might have been talking gestalt therapy- or even re-birthing his minions in his office even! Or if he ever, in private, used the primal therapy as exhibited by Howard Dean in his primal scream? :o Regardless he is an interesting guy considering his roles in history and so needs examination in this 911 thread, obviously.

It doesn't make him interesting. It makes him an uncaring war monger that doesn't concern himself with the safety of those in the military. Obviously.

b_dubb

Wasn't Johari Window that episode of Star Trek TNG where the Enterpirse gets caught in a Wendy's drive thru window and they have to engineer a new drive thru window design before the fries get cold? The engineer who saves the day is (of course) named Johari.

Sorry. **** Spoiler Alert ****

Pale Horse

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 03, 2015, 01:58:47 AM
There are things I know that I don't know but what I do know is that this, my PaleHorse compadre, is why I love this fucking forum. A bunch of asshats like us is the deal.

Heck, makes a guy feel so loved and supported, might as well climb back on my high-horse.

Pale Horse

Quote from: onan on March 03, 2015, 05:05:47 AM
It doesn't make him interesting. It makes him an uncaring war monger that doesn't concern himself with the safety of those in the military. Obviously.

Right on. Steadfastly Refuse to glorify the sanitized life of a known torturer and war-criminal. Enjoy the Aspartame, baby!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 04, 2015, 02:15:14 PM
911 WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ?? See with your own eyes

as soon as i got to the point in the video where it asserts "molten iron" is pouring from the building, i stopped watching.  it's easily demonstrated to be molten aluminum in a link i posted above (which you might not have read).  if they can't manage to get that right, well, then what else did they slop up? 

and by the way... why would molten iron just happen to be pouring from the exact spot where the plane crashed?  wow... what a coincidence.  i thought 911 truthers didn't believe in coincidence.

Art_s Farts

Quote from: MV on March 04, 2015, 03:00:14 PM
as soon as i got to the point in the video where it asserts "molten iron" is pouring from the building, i stopped watching.  it's easily demonstrated to be molten aluminum in a link i posted above (which you might not have read).  if they can't manage to get that right, well, then what else did they slop up? 

and by the way... why would molten iron just happen to be pouring from the exact spot where the plane crashed?  wow... what a coincidence.  i thought 911 truthers didn't believe in coincidence.

I thought that that was Dipshit Dave's schtick

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 04, 2015, 03:00:14 PM

It's a little known fact that airliner manufacturers (Particularly Boeing) make their super efficient and weight critical offerings from iron.

As all CT's know, Aluminium is 13 on the periodic table and nowhere near as good as something more robust as iron; 26 on the same table. Not to mention the many alloys and composites that aren't used, because they're just too light to fly at 40000 feet.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 04, 2015, 03:13:17 PM

It's a little known fact that airliner manufacturers (Particularly Boeing) make their super efficient and weight critical offerings from iron.

As all CT's know, Aluminium is 13 on the periodic table and nowhere near as good as something more robust as iron; 26 on the same table. Not to mention the many alloys and composites that aren't used, because they're just too light to fly at 40000 feet.

makes sense to me.

Pale Horse

The conspiracy fact that I was trying to draw attention to in my original posts have to do with the Molten Pools of Melted Steel in the basements of Tower 1, Tower 2, and Building 7 detected days and weeks after the demolition of those buildings. Those pools of molten metal seem most likely caused by explosive charges, like thermite. It is by far the simplest and most expected explanation. Molten Pools of Steel = evidence of explosives. The drips of whatever, I wasn't asking about those. Those may be a reach. But the pools of steel in the basements of all three buildings are a thorn in any thinking person's mind. You explain it please.

9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert

b_dubb

I thought airplanes were made from angel farts because that's how they stay in the air