• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 10, 2017, 12:15:49 AM
There's been a 'multi-state outbreak of listerious', reports Joorch.
Anyone know anything about this mysterious listerious? Presumably his attempt to read the word 'listeriosis'??

-GNS

Could he have it confused with Listerine?  " When I breath on people they say have am listeriosis", remarks Norry.

Zetaspeak

Skipped yesterday  show because of a health show.

So came back today and it's back to full political  BS show. Jorge is whining about people being mean to the Prez (of course he had no problem  for the last decade)

Is this guest exaggerating  much. Thousands  being beaten? Every protester is paid?  Just another garbage political  guest, for the show who doesn't  do politics

click off. I just can't listen to Norry trash anymore

Jackstar

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 10, 2017, 12:35:14 AM
Skipped yesterday  show because of a health show.

So came back today and it's back to full political  BS show. Jorge is whining about people being mean to the Prez (of course he had no problem  for the last decade)

Is this guest exaggerating  much. Thousands  being beaten? Every protester is paid?  Just another garbage political  guest, for the show who doesn't  do politics

click off. I just can't listen to Norry trash anymore

And none of the protestors have any idea why they're there, apparently.

Crazy, this notion that a protest might actually be organized: you know, so people have a vague notion as to when and where. And buses! How dare they lay on transport to help folk get there? Outrageous!!

I too am checking out and heading for the sees.....

zeebo

Pretty interesting guest actually, discussing how easy it is to subliminally influence your mind.  George cheerfully chimes in that if advertisers can harness this power, they're "brilliant".

michio

Georgie asked the guest what he thought of Putin, a favorite dictator of sNoory's. The guest said, "Putin is no different than Obama."  :(

Fuck American exceptionalism, it's been poisoned and is on death's door.

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on March 10, 2017, 02:28:18 AM

...Fuck American exceptionalism, it's been poisoned and is on death's door.
I take exception to that.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2017, 08:52:10 PM
But that might offend our Reptilian elite overlords and cause them to start the extermination policies more quickly.  ;)

ps: I watched "Day of the Animals" the other day. I like that movie.
OK, throw in the lizards, too.  At least the hot ones.  God forbid we not be inclusive. 

Yes, the other night, we hear George Noory attempt to make a news program out of what we suspect is a paid infomercial. Let's explain: criticalhealthnews(dot)com is not a licensed medical provider in the state of California, but a Youngevity independent distributor according to its own website.

The website domain is listed as registered as follows:
Registrant Name: Michael Zwerling
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2300 portola Drive
Registrant City: Santa Cruz

Well, well, the same  Michael Zwerling who claims to own and operate the affiliate KSCO. The same one who has "paid programming" in that the station discloses its income is based on percentages of sales of Youngevity Products and that Wallach's "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" radio show is indeed paid programming.

In the KSCO broadcasts, disclaimers are aired that "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

Now, we have George Noory, "Coast To Coast AM" and Premiere Networks. Using a system of roughly 600 affiliates, they fail to air FDA disclaimers, fail to air that none of what you hear should replace the advice of your doctors, nor -- despite all of us knowing criticalhealthnews(dot)com do indeed provide "money, compensation or things of value" to Premiere  Networks -- that this may be indeed paid programming and not only unethical, but perhaps illegal under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and more at Federal Trade Commission (FTC) laws.

Odd how I hear so many "alternative-health infomercial" advertising supplement radio shows -- but Noory's is the sole one not to air FDA or even FCC or FTC disclaimers and disclosures. That's because Noory feels he is above. I'd hate to think that he's right and everyone else airing "alternative-health infomercials" are wrong.

Say something about this, all. This is a suspected money-making scam posing as "news, editorial or program matter" without proper disclosures and disclaimers. Further, both Premiere Networks itself and any and all affiliates may be held liable for bogus, undisclosed medical advice, since we don't hear: "The views expressed by the host of the program, its guests or anyone connected with 'Coast To Coast AM' does not necessarily represent that of the host network, or any of its affiliates."

Meanwhile, the irresponsible Noory and his guests -- only out to supposedly "help you" -- have never examined you in person, do not provide a Patient's Bill Of Rights and have negated The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 before treating you on radio as a "patient."

Hucksters of the worst type. Dangerous hucksters who aren't there to "help you," but sell you a bill of goods for the unproven crap they sell online. I suspect this whole thing is a crime at worst, irresponsible at best. Need I repeat: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

But Noory, in his wisdom, decides on his own that they indeed be -- failing to realize the legal implications of his arrogance and lust to make money off that advertiser. Think of who is being cheated or harmed by that advice -- yet Noory will never mention that. But that doesn't mean he won't be called to task if other people they rooked take action.

There can be liability issues for making "diagnosis" and even implying "treatments or cures" over the phone and "ordering" always that stupid callers buy what they sell. Contact the FDA. Contact the FCC and the FTC. Even contact the State of California medical board if you call into "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" and find some order taker on the other end of the phone attempting to "diagnose your condition," let you "self-diagnosis" -- and then "recommend" you blow your money on the stuff they sell.   

There are possible broadcast violations and medical-negligence lawsuits waiting to happen. "They help" you? Do they? Where's the medical evidence? Testimonials are not medical evidence and can also be illegal to use when failing to air FDA disclaimers.

Yes, Joel Wallach can fix all your problems with his "wonder minerals." Male-pattern baldness -- the guy is bald. Saggy skin -- the guy has saggy skin. Obesity -- the guy is fat. Don't you see that? He is a little old man who claims he looks like he's 50 -- no, he looks like a man in the 70s. Which he is. Wallach is living proof his own system doesn't work.

Explain, Wallach, why those of German and Austrian ethic backgrounds who don't take your crap and still live into their 90s and even over age 100? Eating supposedly bad foods, drinking and smoking? Glacier milk? Wallach rejects the genetic model and he couldn't be any more wrong.

What a crook! And his "buddy" Noory going along for the money paid to the program that may be illegal under the guise of "news, editorial or program matter" sans disclaimers and disclosure may undo these hucksters some day if the good people of this world stand up for what is right.     

aldousburbank

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 10, 2017, 02:20:28 PM
Yes, the other night, we hear George Noory attempt to make a news program out of what we suspect is a paid infomercial. Let's explain: criticalhealthnews(dot)com is not a licensed medical provider in the state of California, but a Youngevity independent distributor according to its own website.

The website domain is listed as registered as follows:
Registrant Name: Michael Zwerling
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2300 portola Drive
Registrant City: Santa Cruz

Well, well, the same  Michael Zwerling who claims to own and operate the affiliate KSCO. The same one who has "paid programming" in that the station discloses its income is based on percentages of sales of Youngevity Products and that Wallach's "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" radio show is indeed paid programming.

In the KSCO broadcasts, disclaimers are aired that "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

Now, we have George Noory, "Coast To Coast AM" and Premiere Networks. Using a system of roughly 600 affiliates, they fail to air FDA disclaimers, fail to air that none of what you hear should replace the advice of your doctors, nor -- despite all of us knowing criticalhealthnews(dot)com do indeed provide "money, compensation or things of value" to Premiere  Networks -- that this may be indeed paid programming and not only unethical, but perhaps illegal under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and more at Federal Trade Commission (FTC) laws.

Odd how I hear so many "alternative-health infomercial" advertising supplement radio shows -- but Noory's is the sole one not to air FDA or even FCC or FTC disclaimers and disclosures. That's because Noory feels he is above. I'd hate to think that he's right and everyone else airing "alternative-health infomercials" are wrong.

Say something about this, all. This is a suspected money-making scam posing as "news, editorial or program matter" without proper disclosures and disclaimers. Further, both Premiere Networks itself and any and all affiliates may be held liable for bogus, undisclosed medical advice, since we don't hear: "The views expressed by the host of the program, its guests or anyone connected with 'Coast To Coast AM' does not necessarily represent that of the host network, or any of its affiliates."

Meanwhile, the irresponsible Noory and his guests -- only out to supposedly "help you" -- have never examined you in person, do not provide a Patient's Bill Of Rights and have negated The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 before treating you on radio as a "patient."

Hucksters of the worst type. Dangerous hucksters who aren't there to "help you," but sell you a bill of goods for the unproven crap they sell online. I suspect this whole thing is a crime at worst, irresponsible at best. Need I repeat: "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

But Noory, in his wisdom, decides on his own that they indeed be -- failing to realize the legal implications of his arrogance and lust to make money off that advertiser. Think of who is being cheated or harmed by that advice -- yet Noory will never mention that. But that doesn't mean he won't be called to task if other people they rooked take action.

There can be liability issues for making "diagnosis" and even implying "treatments or cures" over the phone and "ordering" always that stupid callers buy what they sell. Contact the FDA. Contact the FCC and the FTC. Even contact the State of California medical board if you call into "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" and find some order taker on the other end of the phone attempting to "diagnose your condition," let you "self-diagnosis" -- and then "recommend" you blow your money on the stuff they sell.   

There are possible broadcast violations and medical-negligence lawsuits waiting to happen. "They help" you? Do they? Where's the medical evidence? Testimonials are not medical evidence and can also be illegal to use when failing to air FDA disclaimers.

Ultimately, the Russians are behind this.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 10, 2017, 02:28:17 PM
Ultimately, the Russians are behind this.

LOL! Really, it could be Premiere Networks itself that fails to "keep George Noory in check" and they may be held liable for the medical misinformation and damage possible done to consumers. If they are failing to monitor his programs, then they will be the ones allowing Noory and his hucksters to air the crap they do. Looks like they are dumb and arrogant as Noory -- until the proper people come down on them. Then, we hope, it's bye-bye George and your huckster ways!

Mizak

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 10, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
LOL! Really, it could be Premiere Networks itself that fails to "keep George Noory in check" and they may be held liable for the medical misinformation and damage possible done to consumers. If they are failing to monitor his programs, then they will be the ones allowing Noory and his hucksters to air the crap they do. Looks like they are dumb and arrogant as Noory -- until the proper people come down on them. Then, we hope, it's bye-bye George and your huckster ways!

In the early 1980's, Wallach called himself a "Manner Metabolic Physician'' and treated cancer patients with laetrile, a substance that should not be used to treat cancer. In 1990 he also worked with Kurt Donsbach at the notorious Tijuana clinic Hospital Santa Monica. In 1995, Wallach was using chelation therapy for heart disease, a common misuse of this therapy by quacks. A relative of one of Wallach's patients reported his concerns to the National Council Against Health Fraud when the patient died in Wallach's care. The relative expressed concern that "Wallach had convinced the patient not to be treated by his regular physician; thus he did not seek proper medical help and died."*

Google      Colloidal Mineral Supplements:
Unnecessary and Potentially Hazardous
BY James Pontolillo

Just interact online with some of these "Youngevity Associates" sometime and find out that if they pay some money to those people at Youngevity, it seems you become some "medically qualified" professional that often sells things that are "preventions, treatments or cures."

Most don't even have a high-school diploma, but "suddenly" feel they are above licensed, educated and experienced medical professionals. A number seem to be practicing medicine without a license, dammit. Look around and you'll find these "cultist" types and it's scary this allowed to happen under our laws.

That whole thing seems like some kind of cult. Especially with that "multi-level marketing" bit they do. Is it a pyramid scheme? Only the Federal Trade Commission can determine that. But George Noory endorses and recommends it, so it will be Premiere Networks' own ass if any wrongdoings are proved. Premiere fails to air disclaimers stating it is not part of the Youngevity-associate system, so that is its risk and if the bottom falls out of their sorry selves, it will be its own fault.

Ever interact with those "patients" burned by Youngevity? One example: This guy spoke to Joel Wallach personally and he told me he bought the recommended Youngevity products -- at roughly $1,200 over three months, because it would "take care of" his eyesight problem. Does that mean "treat or cure" his eyesight problem?

It didn't. In fact, the guy said it got worse. OK. I asked him why he didn't file a complaint with the Food And Drug Administration (FDA) over such false claims. His answer: "The FDA, the medical profession and Big Pharma are all corrupt and only out for money."

Where did he hear that lie? I know, those "cultists." Even after being cheated and rooked, that guy refused to file any complaints. That's how they apparently maintain control over ignorant people waiting to get fleeced. Trust us, of course, then don't trust anyone else. 

Baloney. Youngevity is all about making money. Odd how they accuse others who have solid medical proof when they don't. Other than these crappy testimonials, which are gray at best and not medical evidence. 

Read up at this blog. It speaks a lot about Youngevity and no doubt Noory's buddies and how it's all about money, few to little of true medical value and how the cultists fall for their act and then refuse to stand up for others and what is right in the world:

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/what-you-should-know-about-youngevity/

Remember Robert O. Young and that quack "pH Miracle" thing he pushed on "Coast To Coast AM" a few years ago?, with George Noory and Premiere Networks approval? Using baking soda injections to cure cancer?

That "alternative-medicine" guy was convicted in a court of law for practicing medicine without a license -- and faces more charges for grand larceny for his "cancer treatments" that yielded perhaps hundreds of thousands of dollars based on his lies.

Another George Noory buddy. Facing federal prison time. Yes, Noory likes to brag his program has the highest "prisoner listernership" of any radio show! Yes, Noory can identify with anti-social, rotten, lying, abusive and criminal people, can't he? Heaven forbid he identities with decent. law-abiding, honest and true people, huh?

Did any of you get cheated by that guy? If so, know that Noory and his network could be held liable as well in civil actions. No disclaimers were aired. Both worked together to air a program or even programs endorsing and supporting his "great work." See how that worked out?

Noory claims to hold the "truth." Here's more of Noory's "truth":

http://escondidograpevine.com/2016/03/17/convicted-ph-miracle-naturopath-robert-young-faces-additional-charges-and-civil-suit/

Dateline

Times are tight and money needs to be made.  After the lunch with George campaign, which is just the tip of the Antartica iceberg, there will be Brunch with George, Breakfast with George, Afternoon snack with George, Midnight Sammie with George, Happy Hour with George, for the Haters, Unhappy Hour With George and his personal favorite, Get Shitfaced With George, byow (bring your own water to mix with the Scotch)

Stay tuned at the Coast website for details.  Oh forgot, make your own taco with George, with a Richard Hoagland head pinata full of Coast goodies. 

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2017, 06:19:44 PM
Actually I'd prefer a day celebrating "Men Who Respect and Appreciate Women and Aren't the Stereotypical Jerks They're Often Portrayed As".
Yes!

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 08, 2017, 10:05:51 AM
And, again, using these audio clips in the name of obvious satire/parody under fair use, did we really hear a while back George Noory telling us "you can enjoy constipation?, or informing his guest that "it's an interesting journey...constipation? Explaining the guest's awkward pause in replying?

This was real, wasn't it?  You haven't doctored it?  I think I remember it.  At the time, I figured George lost his cue cards and fell on his face but the more I think about it, it could have been some weird attempt to insult the guest in a perverted way.  My technology is bad, can someone tell me who the guest was?  Remember, a guest said that G's natal horoscope is a lot like Donald Trump, something about Scorpio in there?

Anyhow all of you are usually a breath of fresh air.  Thank you.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on March 12, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Times are tight and money needs to be made.  After the lunch with George campaign, which is just the tip of the Antartica iceberg, there will be Brunch with George, Breakfast with George, Afternoon snack with George, Midnight Sammie with George, Happy Hour with George, for the Haters, Unhappy Hour With George and his personal favorite, Get Shitfaced With George, byow (bring your own water to mix with the Scotch)

Stay tuned at the Coast website for details.  Oh forgot, make your own taco with George, with a Richard Hoagland head pinata full of Coast goodies.
I'm holding-out for midnight sammiches with Jorch.  Hanging out in the parking lot of some grubbie convenience mart, in the middle of the night.  Unwrapping the cellophane off that delectable week-old turkee on whole wheat, anticipating the stale, medicinal taste.  Yum!  All the while, being entranced by Jorch's witless and moronic observations, while Tommee clears out the Hostess treats, stuffing his face with Ho Ho's and Twinkies.  Best of all, all the tap water we can drink, courtesy of Jorch!  It'll be grand.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 12, 2017, 07:14:51 PM
I'm holding-out for midnight sammiches with Jorch.  Hanging out in the parking lot of some grubbie convenience mart, in the middle of the night.  Unwrapping the cellophane off that delectable week-old turkee on whole wheat, anticipating the stale, medicinal taste.  Yum!  All the while, being entranced by Jorch's witless and moronic observations, while Tommee clears out the Hostess treats, stuffing his face with Ho Ho's and Twinkies.  Best of all, all the tap water we can drink, courtesy of Jorch!  It'll be grand.
I've laughed over the scenario once mentioned here about RCH and Norry hitting on women in dark hotel bars and Norry screwing it up for RCH by speaking, inarticulately, about Hollywood connections etc, after RCH's flowing locks, bolo tie, and references to Sagan and Cronkite had worked on the enamored, bilked attendee at a UFO conference or "big event," and so them resorting to luring women who 'asked for a light' and 'if you want to party' under harsh sodium-lights at truck stops into no-tell motels. RCH shaking his golden hair at Norry's pathetic attempt to parlay some tumeric for services, "its pure I got it from a Doctor, Dr. Wallach."

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2017, 08:20:06 PM
I've laughed over the scenario once mentioned here about RCH and Norry hitting on women in dark hotel bars and Norry screwing it up for RCH by speaking, inarticulately, about Hollywood connections etc, after RCH's flowing locks, bolo tie, and references to Sagan and Cronkite had worked on the enamored, bilked attendee at a UFO conference or "big event," and so them resorting to luring women who 'asked for a light' and 'if you want to party' under harsh sodium-lights at truck stops into no-tell motels. RCH shaking his golden hair at Norry's pathetic attempt to parlay some tumeric for services, "its pure I got it from a Doctor, Dr. Wallach."

Noory would be the worst 'wing man.'  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 12, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
If Jorch was with Pee Wee Herman, he'd make Pee Wee look like Gene Simmons in his prime.  Unfortunately, Jorch would still screw it up for Pee Wee, with some kind of gaffe.  Like singing.

Quote from: ShayP on March 12, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Not at a convention also attended by Tommy

zeebo

...byow (bring your own water to mix with the Scotch)

Nope the "w" is for whiskey.  George supplies free tap-water though.

"Ooh, I found a chocolate 'science advisor' badge!"

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
He's already an idiot so he's at least half way there.
Someone removed comments from 02/23/2017 regarding the tone of the host we roast.

Jackstar

Quote from: loveslibraries on March 13, 2017, 03:52:16 AM
Someone removed comments from 02/23/2017 regarding the tone of the host we roast.

Hillary deleted them.

Jackstar

Quote from: loveslibraries on March 13, 2017, 03:52:16 AM
the tone of the host we roast

there's an animated .gif, that very precisely answers your implicit query, which I am not answering you with an informative link, because I hope that every living being that uses hyperlinks to communicate, dies in a fucking fire.

I MEAN IT.

Meanwhile, were you saying something? I don't care. Fuck off, and die screaming.