• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ive never seen someone have such an extended meltdown over the death of a friend. are we missing something?

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
Evil Keith, 3 minutes ago: “I have offered to play one more week of reruns, if Heather promises and commits to return next Monday. Ask her?“

So he didn’t even get her confirmation?!

Gaw - what a goat screw....................

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 23, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
Did she really tell people to cancel their subscriptions?

I mean  she's telling people what's happening to her, and the betrayal, etc.. and people are working themselves up into a frenzy.  Telling her that if she quits, they're cancelling their subscriptions. She's not asking them not to do that. People have already claimed to have emailed Keith and Michelle (?) saying they want to cancel.

SaucyRossy

Evil Keith, 3 minutes ago: “I have offered to play one more week of reruns, if Heather promises and commits to return next Monday. Ask her?“

Is this a verbatim quote?!?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 23, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
Fucking hell. Way to go, Queef.

Stand down...ok everyone just move along, nothing to see here let's go...back to ur business just get along, clear the sidewalk.

keithneese

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
I get irritated in here, because I personally dislike how she's handled herself since Art's death. I mean, I know it's wrong to judge someone grieving, and we all grieve differently.   However, because I try not to be a total dick, I've tried to speak to reason when posting to her online. She's still not in a place to listen, though, even if she knew me personally. I don't know that anyone could get through to her. She is angry, and seems to be running on that more than anything. Or at least that's how she's coming across. I mean, telling her followers to trash any guest host? How does a guest host have anything to do with Keith trying to run a show as a business, or with Art's death, or with Heather herself?  Just super unprofessional.

I dunno, man. if someone could get through to her, that'd be great. It may just take a while. I hope she's keeping this drama away from Airyn and Art's kids.  :-\

Every time I've offered a suggestion, I've been shouted down by the echo chamber she has created there. She needs to put down the Facebook for a while.

bateman

WTF, 25 pages since yesterday. What is going on?

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
Most cult writers include him for whatever reason.  We didn't have any mass suicides or things of that nature, but it was traumatizing to be a child in that group.  Splinter group leaders have been responsible for some sick shit, though.. including murder.
Yeah. Hope it all works out. Cults are weird. What is crazy is that it not usually, or only, 'dumb people' that somehow get caught up in them. But folks with degrees, good jobs, etc also.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
Who was the guest host really going to be?  That needs answering.

THE ONE AND ONLY, LOVED BY ALL FAR AND WIDE, OUR MASTER AND COMMANDER...MV!!!!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Mercury retrograde was a bitch.

HW is pissed at everyone because you are guest hosting MITD.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/6y30EgJjfXxX3b06i7

She still has yet to post on her own page that she's doing it.  Regardless of what Keith has posted..  I mean she's posting about everything else..

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
I get irritated in here, because I personally dislike how she's handled herself since Art's death. I mean, I know it's wrong to judge someone grieving, and we all grieve differently.   However, because I try not to be a total dick, I've tried to speak to reason when posting to her online. She's still not in a place to listen, though, even if she knew me personally. I don't know that anyone could get through to her. She is angry, and seems to be running on that more than anything. Or at least that's how she's coming across. I mean, telling her followers to trash any guest host? How does a guest host have anything to do with Keith trying to run a show as a business, or with Art's death, or with Heather herself?  Just super unprofessional.

I dunno, man. if someone could get through to her, that'd be great. It may just take a while. I hope she's keeping this drama away from Airyn and Art's kids.  :-\
Sadly, I think it's impossible to speak reason and logic to crazy. I sincerely hope she's keeping this from the kids however this level of crazy could be part of the reason she's having trouble doing a broadcast assuming Airyn felt it was necessary to get a restraining order to keep her away from the family. That is all speculation and very ugly speculation. I'm glad you keep trying to help her no matter how small the chance it will get through.

ShayP

Heather is tied to the chains of expectations, and the path to martyrdom.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 23, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
Mercury retrograde was a bitch.

Yet still superior to a Clinton Presidency....................     :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 23, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
The tribute is the quitting/unquitting lead up to it.
Art would be proud someone is carrying on the tradition.

GravitySucks

Well, in all honesty, some of it was popple

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
So obviously everyone at that shit show loves drama. What's this supposed deal?
And what about MV, does no one care how this could possibly damage his career?  >:(
That poor bastard MV,  he had it in his hands, he could taste it, damn this all to HELL!!!!!