• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Taco Bell

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I’d sound like one of her old customers if I did.

(breathing intensifies)

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 07:40:12 AM
Remind me, how many muzzies live in the States? Hardly any. There is a far larger percentage here than there, yet you bleat on about it like you're living during the Siege of Vienna.

# AllAbrahamicReligionsPleaseFuckOff
# KeepHandzOffMyGubberment
# EnjoyUrInvisibleSkyDaddyOnUrOwnTiem
# NotMyDeity
# NotMyMessiah
# NotMyProphet
# ThousandsYearsOfWarOverMostPowerfulGod
# AllBelieveInSameGod
# GodDamnReally
# FUUUUU   

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on April 23, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
There wasn’t one scheduled tonight. Would be great to have one after all of this.
Could Leo co-host? I'm interested to hear his "take" on these events and drama.

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 07:22:34 PM
MV’s quiet. Must be taking the news hard.. was gonna guest host MITD. Now with Keith replaying Art shows, MV has to drive back to whereverthefuck all hopped up on Red Bull. Poor guy.

8)

I hope he’s convincing Keith to change his mind.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 07:13:13 PM
Interviewing David Oates?
LOL
suppose David has access to those “talkin dirty on the phone” recordings from Heather’s day job and will play them backwards slowly and then explain what she really was thinking ?
will Falkie be the person on the other end of the line ?
and also be subjected to David’s scientific valid results ?

this might be good ?

Hells Mole

Quote from: Father Jack on April 23, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Do you suppose Airyn has a restraining order on her ass, and armed guards to enforce it? I hope so.

That could account for some of the purported technical issues allegedly keeping her from broadcasting.  Inability to access something necessary for the studio to function properly, perhaps.

God knows what drama has unfolded on the Bell compound with her on the premises.

moosie

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
I hope he’s convincing Keith to change his mind.
Same here, I had such high hopes.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 07:22:34 PM
MV’s quiet. Must be taking the news hard.. was gonna guest host MITD. Now with Keith replaying Art shows, MV has to drive back to whereverthefuck all hopped up on Red Bull. Poor guy.

8)
well, what about Falkie ?
another lost opportunity for the BIG GUY !

Catsmile

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
Which suburb is that? Living around here it would be good to know where this shira law zone is.

# QuitScrewingUpAMRadioNarrativesWithFacts
# EyezMakezMyMoniezStirringUpTheRubes
# FactzDon'tSellFearDoezYo
# NiggaWutzWrongWit-Chw
# FakeViewz

popple

Quote from: Father Jack on April 23, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Do you suppose Airyn has a restraining order on her ass, and armed guards to enforce it? I hope so.

Can't wait for Asia to grow up and retell us stories about crazy aunt (Redacted) and how they had to keep moving.

PrairieGhost

I don't know if the MV guest hosting was a legit thing or not but I have to say, I was kind of excited to listen tonight if it was happening.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I’d sound like one of her old customers if I did.

That is making me tingle all over..Is that bad?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
I don't know if the MV guest hosting was a legit thing or not but I have to say, I was kind of excited to listen tonight if it was happening.

Same. Even if I had to beg someone to share the program with me tomorrow morning.

SnapT

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

I am sad to report that I had the same giddy excitement about that.

Pizzapunch

I'm going to call in to work tomorrow and then for the next few weeks, while telling them if they have a substitute teacher fill in I'm quitting. That's the way the world works right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 23, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
I'm going to call in to work tomorrow and then for the next few weeks, while telling them if they have a substitute teacher fill in I'm quitting. That's the way the world works right?

If they give you any shit, tell them to sort it out with MV..He da man.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
I am sad to report that I had the same giddy excitement about that.

MV would of been perfect. The right mind for the show. He doesn't give a shit what people think of him, he's kind of funny in a smart ass way, and he actually is really good at hosting.

Robert

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 23, 2018, 01:01:36 PMArt Bell.  No, not back from the dead, just a couple hundred clips of tape where Art said something generically like, "Turn your radio down,"  "Wild card line," It's great to be back," Yes, I can hear you," "Like I said at the start of the show, no drunk callers allowed" and "I'm fine," when asked how he is, "All the ABs are fine."  Properly set up, the clips can be labeled to cover most conversations that would occur during an open lines show.  Just might work, after all, Art was reduced to guest host status at the end.
That's been done -- a lot, in fact -- by "7 Second Delay", the weekly experimental comedy show by Ken Freedman and Andy Breckman on WFMU.  They started experimenting some years ago with "Automated Ken" "Automated Andy", and "Automated Both", with a human being selecting the clips to drop into conversation with phoners-in.  Recently they made their most sophisticated effort in that regard, "AI Andy Breckman".  Andy's son programmed some AI to take occasional seed audio from Ken and then select a string of clips of the show that were a propos.  Reviews were mixed; I LOL.  Ken says they're going to do it again before Andy gets back from doing The Good Cop.

popple

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
BTW.... I have two tabs open, one reading through this important event in bellgab history and the other typing this right now.

Welcome back Popple, it's good to see you post.

Likewise  :)

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
If that little witch comes back, I am done with MITD, bellgab, and all things Art Bell, etc.  The whole thing was designed to play games with all of us, if that comes to fruition.  HW, you are an ugly person, from your horse face to your lying little caniving mouth.  Who would want you at 42, and doing a middle of the fucking night radio show from step-daddy's old chair, that 10 people listen to.  Good luck...you've got nothing.

PS, I am outta here gang, enjoyed most of your posts.  Thanks Sean92008 for being a like-minded, hard-working individual who listened to me.  Good luck with your kid's medical issue.
Seriously, don't leave.  You'll miss out on the "bash Heather" on open-lines nights that will be more annoying than all of Stern's people calling other shows and saying "Baba Booey." 

Stick around.  It'll be a psyop...  I think callers asking "Is Ann your mother?" might be a good start.

ranger_star

Fuck, just read 8 pages worth for a couple of hours of in crescendo drama to reach such an anticlimactic finale... a week's worth of replays and that's it

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
What’s messed up about it.  People have given her good advice and she has chosen to ignore it all.  Telling people to call in and attack a guest host because the guy footing the bill wants to get the show going again is normal?  It is messed up to go on social media and display your personality disorder and attack everything and everyone.  To be honest, at this point I wish she would disappear and get the help she needs.  Once she stops feeding the monster, in herself and on social media, this will all go away.

It messed up because Heather said EVERYONE was being cruel. So that would include these nice people who were getting multiple subscriptions offering support, willing to donate to a god fund me, and were telling her to come back when she could.

There are some good people that are her fans and she isn’t recognizing them. Instead she focuses on the bad.

Robert

I was kidding about Ms. Wade's having been the shooter from the BLM land.  But now I'm starting to think she was crazy enough that maybe she was.  Still fits the facts better than any other theory that includes a real shooter.

PrairieGhost

Someone could go live and read the radio drama.