• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

moosie

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Wow Heather is more like Art then we all thought.

Remember when Art couldn’t work with Keith and couldn’t see a way forward. 24 hrs later they were friends again.
It was easier to overlook Art's sometimes childish behavior because of his interviewing skill.

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
The most amazing part about these posts is how she seamlessly inserts the flounces without actual using <flounce>.

That’s messed up. EVERyONE. I saw a bunch of people on Facebook, talking about how they were going to get me memberships and 2nd and 3rd memberships. People telling her they were praying for her etc. How horrible of them?

ItsTelly

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
Okay, I haven't lurked in one day....

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then... Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

Yep, pretty much.  Of course, all of this shit show has taken place very publicly on social media for all the world to see. 

Bluntly, it's hard to see how Mitd can continue after this.

HW comes back and is what, normal?  This doesn't seem possible. 

Telly

sintaxi

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Do I need to post the personality disorder links again, or is it finally crystal clear for everyone? Holy hell.

Geez, how many links will you need to post?  I've got dibs on "histrionic"!

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
I HAVE NOTHING AND NO ONES

NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL, ASIA! HOW COULD YOU, YOU DON'T SPEAK RADIO! WHEN IS YOUR MOTHER LETTING ME BACK IN THE COMPOUND? IT GETS COLD OUT HERE AT NIGHT WITH ONLY THESE SPENT SHELLS TO KEEP ME WARM!

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
Is there a chance this is the second plan to get people to listen? Maybe, after the first plan fell apart they needed a new plan to get new listeners? I'm actually joking about this but after today..... It's not so crazy.

and would be stone cold.

ItsOver

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
Okay, I haven't lurked in one day....

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then... Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

Does that about sum up what I missed in the last 12 hours?

I mean WTF.....?

I'll be honest, I'm guessing at this because after reading, I still don't know what the fuck is really going on.
It's been awhile since I've heard country music lyrics like that.  Just throw in a dog dying, a wife running way, and a broke down pickup and I think we've got something.

HumanBeing

I've got 21 new pages in this thread to scan through but just briefly looking at Heather's facebook I can say that she is fucking off her rocker currently. A petulant child.
From saying she quit because her own people went behind her back to get a guest host.... to telling her fans to bash the guest host... then seeing a screenshot claiming she will return next Monday.

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
They should play a week of Art's "this is my last show" shows.

ROTFL!  YES PLEASE!

Tricky-D

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Wow Heather is more like Art then we all thought.

Remember when Art couldn’t work with Keith and couldn’t see a way forward. 24 hrs later they were friends again.
...you’d think they were related or something   8)

moosie

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
Is there a chance this is the second plan to get people to listen? Maybe, after the first plan fell apart they needed a new plan to get new listeners? I'm actually joking about this but after today..... It's not so crazy.
After witnessing this debacle unfold my question is it crazy enough?

Art could play the primadonna because he had the talent. Heather does not.

LadyFish

Quote from: cyclosp214 on April 23, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
Heather has not responded to Keith Did she join Art On the other side or something?

Perhaps Heather is just out buying firecrackers.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
That’s messed up. EVERyONE. I saw a bunch of people on Facebook, talking about how they were going to get me memberships and 2nd and 3rd memberships. People telling her they were praying for her etc. How horrible of them?
yes, and those same great folks threatened to quit their memberships if she left. She said she was done, so people were cancelling.

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
She's even liking her own posts.

Not to defend Heather, but if you're SEO savvy, liking your own post actually helps it be seen by more people due to how facebooks posting algorithms work.

PrairieGhost

BTW.... I have two tabs open, one reading through this important event in bellgab history and the other typing this right now.

Welcome back Popple, it's good to see you post.

Taco Bell

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 23, 2018, 06:46:53 PM
Not to defend Heather, but if you're SEO savvy, liking your own post actually helps it be seen by more people due to how facebooks posting algorithms work.

Yeah, but there's no product to promote or call to action.

Chine

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 06:40:50 PM
You’ve blown it all sky hiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

All of this. On a BUSINESS platform on Facebook. Not a personal Facebook account with your family and close friends. An account set to public for business. Jesus.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

i think Keith's reputation will be fine.  He is trying to save a radio show.

HW not so much...

Telly

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
Art could play the primadonna because he had the talent. Heather does not.
She has really only quit once so far.

Heather landed a deal???  You're telling me theres someone other than MITD and the weird people on Facebook who care about the lives of her cats, who are willing to back her.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
What’s messed up about it.  People have given her good advice and she has chosen to ignore it all.  Telling people to call in and attack a guest host because the guy footing the bill wants to get the show going again is normal?  It is messed up to go on social media and display your personality disorder and attack everything and everyone.  To be honest, at this point I wish she would disappear and get the help she needs.  Once she stops feeding the monster, in herself and on social media, this will all go away.

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
I think Keith has made a big mistake here.  Only he has all the numbers so I'm guessing he decided that the members of the Cult of Heather were too costly to lose.

If he would have taken MV as guest host and done the show tonight it could have been an actual rebirth of MITD as something to be excited about in a positive way.

MITD pretty much exists because of BellGab so it should be handed off thusly, appropriately re-branded of course as Goblins & Such, and the wheel of impossible paradoxes and irony will be complete.

I agree with everything you said, except that I would be COMPLETELY honest aboudit, and call it Trolls & Such.  Goblins is just a little misleading IMO.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 06:46:19 PM
yes, and those same great folks threatened to quit their memberships if she left. She said she was done, so people were cancelling.
Ha!  If you support HW, do you keep a membership or cancel it?  What a loon.

Heather was closing in on signing with Cumulus. Keith got in the way, again.

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
MV does a pretty good Art Bell affectation.

bravo! bravo!
welcome back smartie spines.  ;D

If she does not come back to the show, no one will care about some stupid book.

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 06:51:18 PM
Heather was closing in on signing with Cumulus. Keith got in the way, again.

They apparently have no standards.