• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
All of this makes the Leo Asshat meltdown look sane.
Whatever happened to him? I  was hoping he, somehow, would reinsert that craziness into this already emotional and crazy situation.

it's only Monday folks, pace yourselves.

Quote from: Father Jack on April 23, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Do you suppose Airyn has a restraining order on her ass, and armed guards to enforce it? I hope so.

This thought crossed my mind as well.

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
All of this makes the Leo Asshat meltdown look sane.

He was going to be the guest host

Quote from: Father Jack on April 23, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Do you suppose Airyn has a restraining order on her ass, and armed guards to enforce it? I hope so.

I hope she does, what ever made her think that she could move buy his studio, and live next to his family all the while peeping thru their windows,, well now the sugar daddy is gone and HW just might be alone in the desert is they pack up, sell everything and move,,do not forget there are still ex wives and children to contend with over the estate

Hells Mole

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 23, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Lasha is psychotic sycophant that squirms herself in behind the scenes and then purports to leak confidential matters that she is privy to just to self aggrandize.
She loves to stick her nose into things.
What an absolute utter atrocity of a being. Fucking Christ. "Kewl"

So Lasha is to Heather what Heather was to Art, kindasorta?

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
So Lasha is to Heather what Heather was to Art, kindasorta?

The circle of life

bellNwhistle

Quote from: awguy on April 23, 2018, 07:01:31 PM
"In search of..." is on DVD? That was such a great show. I remember it from the A&E re-runs in the early 90's.
Yep. Bought it online.:) Love that my kids can watch it. Now I just need to find Beyond Bizarre.

ItsTelly

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 07:03:57 PM
I agree.  I think Keith has a great opportunity here, and he probably knows it.  The thing is, will he TAKE it?

Personally, I would  You can't build a radio program around someone who is unstable.

If HW was pulling in great numbers and subscriptions were flying off the shelves, she could get away with it.  Except subscriptions were declining and the show was likely losing money...

Art could get away with this because he was a rare, incredible talent.  AB repeatedly shat on his listeners yet we still loved him and couldn't wait for him to shit on us again. 

Telly

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
Yep. Bought it online.:) Love that my kids can watch it. Now I just need to find Beyond Bizarre.

wish there were a way to get mysteries from beyond the other dominion

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 23, 2018, 07:08:32 PM
Personally, I would  You can't build a radio program around someone who is unstable.

If HW was pulling in great numbers and subscriptions were flying off the shelves, she could get away with it.  Except subscriptions were declining and the show was likely losing money...

Art could get away with this because he was a rare, incredible talent.  AB repeatedly shat on his listeners yet we still loved him and couldn't wait for him to shit on us again. 

Telly
\Do not forget Art out Kieth thru a lot of crap

I think bobo17 should be the mediator between Heather and Keith.   ;D

Robert

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 03:47:49 PMThere is no GabCast tonight.  I'll be hosting Heather's show.
Yay!

I know of some people who'd probably like the job: those who tried but weren't chosen for WFMU's morning show a yr. ago.  Chiefly Glen Jones, who AFAIK still needs a job.  He's a good interviewer.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
wish there were a way to get mysteries from beyond the other dominion

Never heard of it. Will have to look it up!

Dateline

Quote from: anon on April 23, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
well, her father/lover did just die...

They have him on ice until HW returns for the encore tribute.

all this drama has all the hallmarks of a deep state psychological warfare operation, guess we wait for the inevitable blowback...

Dateline

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 23, 2018, 05:28:39 PM
I just hope that Keith reimburses MV for the hotel and hookers.

Bill it to Norry's tab.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
I think bobo17 should be the mediator between Heather and Keith.   ;D
Heather and Keith could benefit from Bobo's wisdom and husbandry experience.

bateman

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
My dream gabcast is HW calls in and bateman too

I’d sound like one of her old customers if I did.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nathan on April 23, 2018, 07:17:48 PM
will tonight's show be good?
MV’s quiet. Must be taking the news hard.. was gonna guest host MITD. Now with Keith replaying Art shows, MV has to drive back to whereverthefuck all hopped up on Red Bull. Poor guy.

8)

who knows...MITD website posted they have a show tonight with open lines but they took it down...

Chine

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 23, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
Is there a Gabcast tonight?

There wasn’t one scheduled tonight. Would be great to have one after all of this.