• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 23, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
The HW/MITD thread the new Falkie thread.

When will (redacted)'s Fortress be enabled on the forum and who is on the entry list, emmvee?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 23, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
Oh the tremendous irony!  She is such a victim for the flack she has taken for "not being Art".

Art didn't have to command anyone to give a guest host a bad time.  Art did his best to scold the audience into
appreciating the guest hosts he chose.  There is far more to Heather's failure than "not being Art".

Now, when she is flaking on her duties, she has the absolute gall to command her followers to sabotage her own show and only possible meal ticket and to punish some poor innocent guest host doing the same thing she did
when she took the microphone from Art.

The lack of self-awareness is profound.

Maybe MV might read out her posts from here about the physical harm she'd liked to have done to Noory? Or maybe she's forgotten the shit she poured on him? Yeah, she probably has. He showed far more grace and respect the other night when he called the Gabcast than she ever did.

Taco Bell

MV, can you incorporate some canned laugh tracks in the show tonight?

albrecht

For Keith's, Heather's, Airyn's and family, and the general public I hope Heather didn't inherit any of Art's guns and they are sufficiently locked up away from this madness.

Whoever thought radio, especially "internet radio", had so much drama? I thank BG for introducing me to a world I never existed. It is crazy.

Rix Gins

This is shaping up to be quite a show.  Could have a record amount of listeners.  Hey, Dan Aykroyd at the mic.  He loved Art and people would have a hard time bashing him.

All Bellgabbers should call in tonight to the guest host and diss Heather.

Only problem is Heather might retaliate with her witchcraft!!!

I'm skeered! 

That's gotten her far in this world!!!  ::):P

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
Ayers Rock as Tommy Danheiser

They renamed it Uluru due to political correctness and cultural appropriation.

dan7800

I've had a subscription from Day #1, but this is it.

We've all lived through deaths and it CAN take a while to get over them. This is ok. I can understand Heather needing some time. However, throwing a hissy fit over another guest host is not the answer.

RIP Art. Even your death leads to drama over people quitting.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
What are the "legit" reasons she keeps saying she can't be on, in addition to the grief. Like she has a flu or something?

Airyn probably locked her crazy ass out of the studio.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I'm skeered! 

Right?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
wow 7 pages from the last time i logged in. i bet that MV is missing the google ads money now.

Are we sure this whole thing is not a(nother) This Is Designed To Make Me Moneyâ,,¢ MV hack?

damon

Quote from: dan7800 on April 23, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
I've had a subscription from Day #1, but this is it.

We've all lived through deaths and it CAN take a while to get over them. This is ok. I can understand Heather needing some time. However, throwing a hissy fit over another guest host is not the answer.

RIP Art. Even your death leads to drama over people quitting.
Art is a drama queen in life and death.

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 23, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
Airyn probably locked her crazy and out of the studio.

THIS!  The "reason" why she can't do the show tonight.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
Yeah, I know.  I just didn't want folks to think I was referring to a communications officer on a starship. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

No they didn't..They gave it its original Aboriginal name. Personally I wish America was reverted back to 'New World'. It has a certain romantic and innocent ring to it.

Grifynne

Shit is getting ugly in the MITD group I'm in on Facebook. People keep insisting that not having a guest host was included in HW's contract. Does anyone know if that's true and if that's something that can be added to a contract (especially if the "talent" - and I use that word loosely - is voluntarily holding up the show and not allowing new content to be created, effectively sabotaging it)?

I assume this contractual note is coming from HW herself, but I haven't seen where yet.
And from what I see, her solution was to just keep pulling old shows from the archives. I bet subscribers would love that.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
For Keith's, Heather's, Airyn's and family, and the general public I hope Heather didn't inherit any of Art's guns and they are sufficiently locked up away from this madness.

Whoever thought radio, especially "internet radio", had so much drama? I thank BG for introducing me to a world I never existed. It is crazy.
I wouldn't recommend hanging out at a Waffle House in Pahrump and I'd keep my eyes peeled for any erratic van drivers.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Stopping by the Terrible Herbst in Pahrump to grab a case of Red Bull.  I'll need it...

Don't forget to shake some hands and grab some _____.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
THIS!  The "reason" why she can't do the show tonight.
would anyone truly blame Airyn? I’d like Heather to acknowledge her. Even once.

45 min ago: From Keith, re putting in a guest host: We already knew Heather’s preference, but after weighing the pros and cons, I had to make the tough choice. Let the cards fall were they may.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
...my listening diaper...

walmart has apparently stopped carrying listening diapers.  i've complained.  no movement.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I'm skeered! 

I bet HW is trying to do some kind of black magic ritual on Keith and the mysterious guest host today...

Taco Bell

Quote from: Grifynne on April 23, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
Shit is getting ugly in the MITD group I'm in on Facebook. People keep insisting that not having a guest host was included in HW's contract. Does anyone know if that's true and if that's something that can be added to a contract (especially if the "talent" - and I use that word loosely - is voluntarily holding up the show and not allowing new content to be created, effectively sabotaging it)?

I assume this contractual note is coming from HW herself, but I haven't seen where yet.

Unless you were one of the two or three people involved with the contract, it's unknown. Let the speculation continue.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
I wouldn't recommend hanging out at a Waffle House in Pahrump and I'd keep my eyes peeled for any erratic van drivers.

LOL.  I don't think they have any Waffle Houses west of Texas.

damon

It sounds like Heather is taking a page from Art so is there any word when there is going to be a torrent of Heather Wade?? ;) ::) ::) :P