• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Here is an E-mail from Falkie. At the end of the email Falkie talks about Heather Wade.

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Note that Paypal takes out .18 cents out of every dollar sent.
They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.
I may see if I can meet Curtis and get some mixer/phone training.
I am determined to be able to take phone calls before the end of the year.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

how does a person get on Falkie’s mass inboxing ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Here is an E-mail from Falkie. At the end of the email Falkie talks about Heather Wade.

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Note that Paypal takes out .18 cents out of every dollar sent.
They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.
I may see if I can meet Curtis and get some mixer/phone training.
I am determined to be able to take phone calls before the end of the year.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

I don't see why he can't get all that expenditure covered by the kind, generous good people on BG...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 23, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
how does a person get on Falkie’s mass inboxing ?

Send him cash donations frequently.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
I wanna see that video she made. And see -- ONE REASON TO LIKE HER!

Falkie is full of it. If you send money via Friends & Family, PayPal doesn't deduct anything. They only do it for Goods & Services.

Grifter.

P.S. I once gave him the money to get his GoPro out of the pawn shop and he spent it on plushies. Never again.

Hey lady; What Senda spends HIS money on is no concern of yours and none of your goddam business, so STFU. He has designated piles/shoe boxes with the allocated money in each one..On that occasion he accidentally put the 'Go-Pro camera out of hock money' Into the 'Useless shit' Pile. But that's none of your business.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
I know it's off topic (HW thread) but the above is an unfortunate analogy. The seed of WW2 began in the early thirties when a quiet, some would say shy Austrian corporal nurtured a following among disinfranchised mainly young unemployed men. Blaming Jews, gypsies, Communists, the 'elite', other countries for their ills, their unemployment, their lack of progress in life. He cultivated a cult following, some saw him as a living god, and it gradually became a crime to say anything negative about him.

Replace those with "caliph" and ISIS and you've pretty much got the same thing.

The press of the day was censured. The only 'true' news was what the Fuhrer and his increasing brethren decided it would be, anything else was false.

It still works that way.

1939 WW2 kicked off and the rest is history... Cult figure who was paranoid, suspicious of everyone, had few if any friends, trounced criticism by denigrating those who gave it, craved adoration and acceptance, accepted no blame for anything he did wrong.....Any of that seem familiar?

That's all Islam needed for ISIS to form up. And, it's probably not over, another charismatic leader with a historical point will take over for them just has been happening for a couple decades now. Bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, al-Baghdadi, all the same.

ponyboysunset

Someone on facebook is claiming to know who the fill-in host is. Not sure if I put any more faith in that than I do bellgab. LOL. Probably less in fact.  So anyone want to start a pool, strictly for bragging rights?

I am going with Hoagie or Whitley. If I had to chose one I say Whitley.
Thoughts? Oh and whoever suggested Amy, come on, how long has it been since she's done a show? How long is the list of excuses? I do miss those robotic reads of the news though. LOL

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 23, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
What's Bateman doing have not heard a word from him?

Bateman seems to be living his life.

After having declined an offer to guest host Midnight in the Desert BEFORE HEATHER ever did, it was revealed that he possessed something she didn't: a little bit of "self respect".

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
Someone on facebook is claiming to know who the fill-in host is. Not sure if I put any more faith in that than I do bellgab. LOL. Probably less in fact.  So anyone want to start a pool, strictly for bragging rights?

Thoughts? Oh and whoever suggested Amy, come on, how long has it been since she's done a show? How long is the list of excuses? I do miss those robotic reads of the news though. LOL

Asia

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
If Heather doesn't want to, I can have a shot at doing the phones.. What is the pay like?

With your accent? Women would throw money at you like mad.

You're talking about phone sex pay, right?

Either way, yeah, it should be you.

Kolchak

All good guesses.

I'll wager on Heather doing it. It will be a big, triumphant surprise for her fans. She'll hem and haw about how she knew what she had to do, and that with the help of callers, we'll all get through the show.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I was the one that suggested Amy may be the guest host.

I totally agree that she's a flaky individual, but if you give it some thought, she really is the most logical option Keith has.

DanTSX

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Look out for the Whitley and Heather sex tape - coming to theatre's this summer.

Does she anally probe him?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
Replace those with "caliph" and ISIS and you've pretty much got the same thing.

It still works that way.

That's all Islam needed for ISIS to form up. And, it's probably not over, another charismatic leader with a historical point will take over for them just has been happening for a couple decades now. Bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, al-Baghdadi, all the same.

It's the same with any cult. However the ISIS don't have a living cult figure, unlike some other cults; They have no place for idols and the representation of such. Bin Laden was very careful not to represent himself or accept the notion he was an idol.

I know, have known, worked with, lived next door to Muslims and have discussed such as 9/11, the London bombings, the primitive attitudes in such as Afghanistan..I've yet to hear one say they agree with any of it. And as they have pointed out, most were from Saudi Arabia, yet they were left untouched and indeed treated as allies by the west...

Kolchak

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
I was the one that suggested Amy may be the guest host.

I totally agree that she's a flaky individual, but if you give it some thought, she really is the most logical option Keith has.

When Amy actually does a show, she's good.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
All good guesses.

I'll wager on Heather doing it. It will be a big, triumphant surprise for her fans. She'll hem and haw about how she knew what she had to do, and that with the help of callers, we'll all get through the show.
OMFG how did I not think of this, of course! It's the perfect set up. Damn, it's brilliant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
With your accent? Women would throw money at you like mad.

You're talking about phone sex pay, right?

Either way, yeah, it should be you.

I'm not prostituting myself for nothing; The pay has to be good. I'm not a slut, despite what SV tells the punters down at the strip club.

a is jump

The guest host is going to be Paul from Kentucky, with his wife Ella hollering at him from across the room.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
OMFG how did I not think of this, of course! It's the perfect set up. Damn, it's brilliant.

It'll only be brilliant if she can get her vocal fry into top gear, if she can, then she'll be good to go.

DanTSX

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 23, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
I think the underlying point is that Lockheed Martin's toys are always going to beat Sig Sauer's.  Know what I mean?  So in effect the Second Amendment -- or the commonest reason for invoking it -- hasn't had any teeth since oh about the end of WWI.

Remember Art's Black Hawk test flight in Alaska?  The nanometric infrared detectors that are better than x-ray vision and at thousands of yards?  You're just not going to win if They want to get you, so don't pretend that's the reason you collect firearms.  Own up to the fact that the gunlust is in fact mostly unreasonable and inexplicable, like love.

I'd wager that doing so would completely melt progressive antagonism.

Except that the government that uses Lockmart weapons on a domestic militia who simply wish to maintain their rights, ends up loosing credibility after they kill a ton of people, and the militia wins.....

This is the hallmark of virtually every internal revolution of the past century and a half......jack off to the thought of precision bombing low IQ rednecks sticking to their bibles and guns all you want, but once you start the path of extreme overkill, you have already lost the war.

Do you guys have any ability to think critically, or just say you do?  Why do you think people are being divided so much and radicalized these days?  The powers that be have played this game with pawns before.

aldousburbank

There's another possibility that HW, AB, and KR would all likely approve of hosting a tribute episode- and we know he was in Pahrump last week- Danion Brinkley, or whatever his name is. I think the bigger question is, who hosts on Tuesday?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on April 23, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
Does she anally probe him?

I'll have you know its far more sinister than a mere amateur anal probing scene, buddy!

Think Alien Abduction Ass to Mouth.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
It'll only be brilliant if she can get her vocal fry into top gear, if she can, then she'll be good to go.
I'm so pissed I didn't see the obvious set up. I'm slipping in my old age. I bet she can muster that for a few hours.

Hi YP been a bit, WB!

DanTSX

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
I'll have you know its far more sinister than a mere amateur anal probing scene, buddy!

Think Alien Abduction Ass to Mouth.

That’s giving me flashbacks to my last abduction

brb gotta go ‘bait

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
It's the same with any cult. However the ISIS don't have a living cult figure, unlike some other cults; They have no place for idols and the representation of such. Bin Laden was very careful not to represent himself or accept the notion he was an idol.

I know, have known, worked with, lived next door to Muslims and have discussed such as 9/11, the London bombings, the primitive attitudes in such as Afghanistan..I've yet to hear one say they agree with any of it. And as they have pointed out, most were from Saudi Arabia, yet they were left untouched and indeed treated as allies by the west...

I dunno if he's still alive, but they had the Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi claiming the weight of history like an Umayyad with a direct familial "connection" with the prophet. I know the media doesn't report that kind of thing, they'd just as soon claim he's a long lost Kardashian brother if it sells copy, but he was that kind of figurehead.

Saudi is currently getting bitch slapped by a moderate crown prince. No idea what's really going on there, but I don't buy anything regarding the words Afghanistan and moderation. The Taliban were torturers and whackjobs long before bin Laden moved there. In fact, speaking of people we know, I knew a formerly communist Afghan journalist that had stories about the Taliban and Pakistani mullahs that you wouldn't believe. And he was missing an eye from a bayonet and had acid burns on his chest to prove it.

No quarter should be given to violent religion. It's time ended centuries ago.