• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
yea...quite a few in Tucson and Phoenix...there might not be any up that way...they are my go to place...I don't care for Denny's

Some Denny's are good, some aren't.  There was a pretty good one in Beatty, NV near Death Valley.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
She apparently had a "plan" to do a live show next Monday. Almost like she had to work out logistics from a different location.

What reason could she be so against a fill-in host unless her technological ability to host the show was compromised and she feared not being able to continue? If it was personal reasons, why should she care? It makes her look very afraid that she might be replaced entirely if anyone gets on the air except her.

midnight on the crack pipe

What happens Tuesday night?   Is this a one shot deal?   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: awguy on April 23, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
No, No, No... they'll just change the name of the show to "11pm In Missouri".

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2018, 03:58:41 PM
Wow!  Just like a Kenmore dryer on steroids!

don't worry.  i have a noise gate.

chefist

I'll be checking the Pahrump paper in a few months for foreclosures on Desert Lane...pick up a bargain, who knows?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 23, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
What did I miss?...
MV is guest hosting MITD tonight.  The aliens will be on the White House lawn tomorrow.  Jorch Noory is running for President in 2020.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
I'll be checking the Pahrump paper in a few months for foreclosures on Desert Lane...pick up a bargain, who knows?
Keep an eye out for auctions, too, Chefist.  I want that clock.

popple

Merry dumpster fire in the desert to ye!

I sure hope (Redacted) doesn't have a noncompete that would keep her fans waiting for years  :o

RIP Arthur William Bell III & PRAISE MV! <3

Where are the E! Channel cameras (or I guess in this case the History Channel camera crew for Ancient Aliens) when you need them?  This whole saga is serving up more drama than an entire season of the Kardashian's or Real Housewives.     

I am loving that Heather is claiming "I told them I'd quit if they used a guest host".  Didn't she previously claim this was a stipulation Art's contracts for the show.  Isn't she now contradicting herself?

whoozit

For the first and hopefully last time in my life I wish I was Falkie so I didn’t have to sleep before work tomorrow. :'(. No show for me tonight.

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

I sure hope (Redacted) doesn't have a noncompete that would keep her fans waiting for years  :o

OMG! Popple is back!

I hope we all sing kumbaya, who ever the host is. MITD was Arts show he deserves proper remberence for the entertainment he provided. I hope Bellgabbers will call and be respectful of that, and share their memories. It should be a good show, put differences aside and remember all those crazy times on C2C, MITD and even dark matter with Art has host. Talk about favorite guest, most outlandish stories, etc.

Lilith

I LIKE it :D

GravitySucks

Hey!  Did you let Bateman out to guest host tonight?

ponyboysunset

Wow popple  is back. Hey popple. And on the Facebook page our mystic dingbat said “don’t tell them about the family reasons, not now”

https://youtu.be/a1Y73sPHKxw

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
I hope we all sing kumbaya, who ever the host is. MITD was Arts show he deserves proper remberence for the entertainment he provided. I hope Bellgabbers will call and be respectful of that.

Well, if they let people call in, you’re going to have BellGabbers AND Heather fans to worry about. She’s telling them to bitch at the guest host.

Taco Bell

Other Side of the Ozarks

Lilith

GREAT TO SEE YOU !!!!!!!!! 

:D

PRAISE MV!!!!!

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
Wow poodle is back. Hey popple. And on the Facebook page our mystic dingbat said “don’t tell them about the family reasons, not now”
Delicious irony.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
Well, if they let people call in, you’re going to have BellGabbers AND Heather fans to worry about. She’s telling them to bitch at the guest host.

She shouldn’t. The show should be about Art. Whoever the host is shouldn’t allow that bullshit.

If it is seriously MV and I have a hard time believing that, I do believe he will do his best for to honor Arts memory as a broadcaster.

Honestly if MV and Heather would work together MITD could be salvageable. 

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Keep an eye out for auctions, too, Chefist.  I want that clock.

Oh yes...estate sales...absolutely.

ItsOver

Ha!  Welcome back.  Great timing.  I guess hedgehogs can sense disturbances in the torsion field.

bellNwhistle

QuoteEnjoy Midnight In The Desert with Keith Rowland. He is running the show now. It's been a lot of fun and I love each and every one of you.

Heather, 5 minutes ago. She has a mad-dog supporter who will probably try to call in tonight.

whoozit

Hey MV, will you take me under your wing and teach me to podcast?  I can live in your shed.  This is not creepy and will have a happy ending for all.