• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Is Art not going to have callers tonight? You get a bunch of new affiliates and don't take callers? Huh?

Yeah I don't really get why people are being bitchy either. This guest is fine. It's not really up my alley but I appreciate how eclectic the guests are. Last night's guest was boring to me. But the nuke guy on Tuesday was so good, Art could have taken the rest of the week off for all I care.

ChandlersDad

I am going to hear this man's voice in my head as I fall asleep.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2015, 12:25:05 AM
But the nuke guy on Tuesday was so good, Art could have taken the rest of the week off for all I care.

that show was amazing.

And Nick Redfern was bloody brilliant. And Nick hadn't spoken to Art in like 18 years. People on these threads are just going negative because they like it when other people find their comments funny enough to be quoted.

RoseGirl

Hey Art....when he took the demon out, did he send it anywhere? Where did he think it went?

TigerLily

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 12:24:41 AM
Is Art not going to have callers tonight? You get a bunch of new affiliates and don't take callers? Huh?
Probably open lines all night tomorrow night. Richard tonight. I double dog dare you

ShayP

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:26:42 AM
that show was amazing.

And Nick Redfern was bloody brilliant. And Nick hadn't spoken to Art in like 18 years. People on these threads are just going negative because they like it when other people find their comments funny enough to be quoted.

Not all people Rossy.....I can be negative and not expect a reply.  :D

Mild Bill

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:20:35 AM
Man, bellgab used to be far more freethinking than it is now. Now it's jump on a bandwagon and wooooooooohoooooo

Only Richard can save it, Rossy ;D

SciFiAuthor

I'm busy and can't really post much tonight, but I'm enjoying this.

Quote from: doctor weird on October 02, 2015, 12:15:32 AM
respect

Would very much love to hear Art talk with Terry....would also love to screen write for him.

coaster

that show was amazing.

I see no change in the way people are acting or posting. They're just being vaguely lovable.

Weirdoradio

So...
...No calls tonight, it would appear.

Wonder if that was Art or Maginot's decision.

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 12:27:52 AM
Not all people Rossy.....I can be negative and not expect a reply.  :D

If I want a reply I just post a picture of Ace Frehley or Rick Steves

RoseGirl

sent my question by wormhole....so, dunno, maybe it will get answered.

ChandlersDad

that show was amazing.

So if we don't like a guest, it simply can't be because we think he sucks. Instead it has a deeper psychological cause in a need to be quoted in a silly forum? Wow.  Could it be that some of us have listened to Art Bell since the 1990's and have become highly discerning regarding his guests?

norland2424

that show was amazing.

it seems Rossy jumped on the negative train again ;D

SaucyRossy

And if you guys want to compare the Other Side of Midnight to any show, compare us to the OTHER GUYS

that show was amazing.

I think you also have people who are boo boo faced about this because it contains religion. If I can sit through a show on ancient mythology, I can sit though a show on modern mythology.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 12:24:41 AM

Bad juju, bwana.

Weirdoradio

that show was amazing.

We've had some gold in the last two weeks:
Redfern, Dr. Jacobs, open lines last Friday, the nuke guy from Tuesday. Just really not feeling it tonight, and I'm generally into the subject matter.

coaster

I don't see what the problem is. I mean, we are listening to the show. That should be enough.

RoseGirl

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:30:24 AM
And if you guys want to compare the Other Side of Midnight to any show, compare us to the OTHER GUYS

Are you kidding? I'm a braap-aholic.

WOTR

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:10:23 AM
I agree that Art's guests have been B level at best. I have yet to hear a show that I wished to download and keep.

So Art has had everything from scientists to priests to witches and UFologists and... Nothing at all?  But you did enjoy his guests of a decade ago.

I suppose the natural question would be "what do you want to see?"  Something a little more Noory like with more quacks and politics?