• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

pate

The monster in the closet was probably just a BellGabber having a rat-snack?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:41:06 PM
OMG. I just realized that the guest has been back and prattling on, and I didn't even notice! LOL   He is like a little kid that is always talking to himself out loud. You end up tuning him out. I can't even tell when it is a commercial break versus the show unless I hear music.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.  Is he talking about the Jackson Family? !?!?!    I heard the name Latoya!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 01, 2015, 11:42:07 PM
"Ghost" cities ;D

Not just them.  I was in Shanghai a couple years ago.  The intense amount of building and expansion going on there is nothing short of MIND-BLOWING.  Also, I traveled to other cities by train and I witnessed the astounding amount of building of condominiums, shopping centers, highways, bridges and other infrastructure going on.  It was almost impossible to believe how expansive it was. 

Check out this stat

China Used More Concrete In 3 Years Than The U.S. Used In The Entire 20th Century
http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2014/12/05/china-used-more-concrete-in-3-years-than-the-u-s-used-in-the-entire-20th-century-infographic/

pate

Does the Vatican have to approve excorcisms? (sp)

Or is it at the Bishop's level?

(Not Catholic, but went to Jesuit School and the some of the Fathers had stories about this stuff)

Weirdoradio

Heck yes. Using that crucifix to take care of some evil spirits.

Mild Bill

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:45:26 PM
Not just them.  I was in Shanghai a couple years ago.  The intense amount of building and expansion going on there is nothing short of MIND-BLOWING.  Also, I traveled to other cities by train and I witnessed the astounding amount of building of condominiums, shopping centers, highways, bridges and other infrastructure going on.  It was almost impossible to believe how expansive it was. 

Check out this stat

China Used More Concrete In 3 Years Than The U.S. Used In The Entire 20th Century
http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2014/12/05/china-used-more-concrete-in-3-years-than-the-u-s-used-in-the-entire-20th-century-infographic/

I wonder how the global economic downturn is going to affect them.

Dyna-X

One question that evades all these talks with excorcists:
What if these things aren't just bored poltrgeists brought on by dysfunctional people?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:45:26 PM

Check out this stat

Seriously, they fully intend to become a world superpower in the 21st century. They are working 24 by 7 to turn China into a modern society. My sister was just there for 3 months, since her son (my nephew) married a Chinese girl from a wealthy family. But China will never be a super power until they embrace the modern TOILET. This hole-in-the-ground routine is disgusting.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 01, 2015, 11:48:46 PM
I wonder how the global economic downturn is going to affect them.

The same way it's going to affect everyone else in the world.  Harshly.   :-\

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:28:20 PM
Time for some gif action.

That one dog in the top photo is a canibal. When my cat grubs for Chinese food I tell him the same thing

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 01, 2015, 11:49:01 PM
One question that evades all these talks with excorcists:
What if these things aren't just bored poltrgeists brought on by dysfunctional people?

I've often wondered the idea of intent re. spirits that inhabits humans, and have had similar thoughts.
What if the poltergeists are just using the humans as troll-ey puppets? Just to fuck with the public/clergymen, without actual malicious intent.

All just an act of grand, cosmic theatre that we're taking all too seriously in some regards.

Just some thoughts.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:49:01 PM
Seriously, they fully intend to become a world superpower in the 21st century. They are working 24 by 7 to turn China into a modern society. My sister was just there for 3 months, since her son (my nephew) married a Chinese girl from a wealthy family. But China will never be a super power until they embrace the modern TOILET. This hole-in-the-ground routine is disgusting.

That's a fact.  They're moving into a modern society very quickly, and they're cutting many a corner on the way.  Even in the modern condos in some places, they use toilets, but the plumbing behind the wall is still very questionable.  As far as the sinks go, they are also fine looking on the surface, but stick your head under the sink and lo and behold, the drain pipes are just plastic tubes that drop into an open PVC pipe.  Very shabby.  And don't get me started on their pollution situation.  25% of them will be dead from cancer before they reach 60.  They've got a lot to learn.

Catsmile

A female who is cold then hot, then has a headache... must be demons. ::)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:51:54 PM
I've often wondered the idea of intent re. spirits that inhabits humans, and have had similar thoughts.
What if the poltergeists are just using the humans as troll-ey puppets? Just to fuck with the public/clergymen, without actual malicious intent.

All just an act of grand, cosmic theatre that we're taking all too seriously in some regards.

Just some thoughts.

Bingo.  Very seldom do they do anything "evil" in the grand scheme of the word. Mostly just freaky or annoying, misdemeanor vandalism kinds of things.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:51:54 PM

Just some thoughts.

I am very fond of THE TRICKSTER theory behind much paranormal activity. The Trickster seems to appear in whatever form you expect of it. This guy believes in demons, and EUREKA, he finds demons. I think there are many other dimensions and some of them are filled with nasty entities that see us as food or something even worse. But this guy would overlay an ornate man made theology over it.  WAIT! He just said something about laying a cross on a girl? Hey, that's a great new opening line. "Can I lay my cross on you, baby?" :P

RoseGirl

lol footwear and headwear is VERY important in other dimensions

strange but true

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 01, 2015, 11:33:46 PM
Even Leo's Carbon "dee-oxide" news is a repeat...time to make some coffee so strong the spoon will stand up by itself.
Check out The Black Rifle Coffee Company.  Made by ex-spec ops guys. Coffee blended with max caffeine,  tastes great too.
Get the CAF BLEND, BEANS...stands for,
Caffeined As Fuck. No kidding!