• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

SaucyRossy

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:30:08 AM
So if we don't like a guest, it simply can't be because we think he sucks. Instead it has a deeper psychological cause in a need to be quoted in a silly forum? Wow.  Could it be that some of us have listened to Art Bell since the 1990's and have become highly discerning regarding his guests?

No. Not everything needs to be roses and rainbows. But let's take you for example.

Please, QUOTE THE LAST POST YOU MADE THAT WAS A POSITIVE COMMENT ABOUT A GUEST OR THE SHOW.

Thanks.

Rossy hates us because we've given Richard an even bigger ego which means he's even more difficult to work with.

AHHH Alongside Night commercials are back. :(

norland2424

wait i thought we pissed that director off so he pulled this damn ad

;D I guess the director of Alongside Night got over his temper tantrum.

pate

I've been alternately listening to SW in bed under a blanket (until the demon-possessed batteries/or radio jacked up) which I really was enjoying, thankyouverymuch un-named demon...

And sitting in the easy chair next to the computer listening.

I've no complaints.

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on October 02, 2015, 12:32:20 AM
So Art has had everything from scientists to priests to witches and UFologists and... Nothing at all?  But you did enjoy his guests of a decade ago.

I suppose the natural question would be "what do you want to see?"  Something a little more Noory like with more quacks and politics?
Good point WOTR.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:32:53 AM
No. Not everything needs to be roses and rainbows. But let's take you for example.

Please, QUOTE THE LAST POST YOU MADE THAT WAS A POSITIVE COMMENT ABOUT A GUEST OR THE SHOW.

Thanks.

Well, sweetheart. This is my FIRST night here on BellGab since Art's second week in late July. So I have not been making any comments at all.

Until I got here tonight, most folks weren't even discussing the show at all. They were just sharing insider jokes and being silly. That is fine, and probably for the best. If you do post about the show, it is immediately controversial. I admit I do not like the typical religious boobs that C2C and Art Bell have on to scare us into loving Jesus.  Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:33:51 AM
I'll wait for the movie. Maybe they can get Matt Damon to play the priest.

No, Damon's busy showing his ass in The Martian and complaining that gay actors need to stay in the closet....

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 12:33:00 AM
Rossy hates us because we've given Richard an even bigger ego which means he's even more difficult to work with.

No no I don't hate anyone.

I just LIKE fun. These threads should be far more fun

pate

Okay, who has the boo-boo that needs to be kissed?

Ladies the line starts over there, guys can't helpya...

coaster

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:35:18 AM
Well, sweetheart. This is my FIRST night here on BellGab since Art's second week in late July. So I have not been making any comments at all.
I enjoyed your posts in the past. Glad you came back.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 02, 2015, 12:30:47 AM
We've had some gold in the last two weeks:
Redfern, Dr. Jacobs, open lines last Friday, the nuke guy from Tuesday. Just really not feeling it tonight, and I'm generally into the subject matter.

Dr. Jacobs, Nick Redfern, the nuke guy will become the "classics." Tonight will be one of the forgotten shows.

ShayP

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Like...well....ya know.  ;)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

haha

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 12:33:00 AM

We need to remember that this is not a competition. The shows are complimentary.

pate

This guy might have to come back to finish his story, unless he can do it in the next twenty minutes...

OR Art needs an extra hour?

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 02, 2015, 12:37:46 AM
Dr. Jacobs, Nick Redfern, the nuke guy will become the "classics." Tonight will be one of the forgotten shows.

I'll even go a bit further back and say that the EVP people from August 20th (I think) should be in the 'to keep forever' pile, but then again I spent most of the night walking home in the rain and so I think my surroundings heightened my fear factor when hearing those samples.

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 02, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Not everything can be the braaps thread.  :P

But, honestly, the guest has absolutely no energy. We feed off the energy of the shows and this show, even if you like it, has been a downer energy wise. The guests voice is very draining and just boring.  I think Art hasn't done a very good interviewing him either as he's just let him talk and talk and talk. And it appears we aren't getting any callers tonight which is an extra disappointment. The caller segments are usually my favorite.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 02, 2015, 12:38:45 AM
We need to remember that this is not a competition. The shows are complimentary.

The only competition we have is the other guys on that i have farts network

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 02, 2015, 12:38:45 AM

thats the thing tho, i dont think any of us see this as a competition, and well all know both shows on shitty nights surpass noorys show

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 02, 2015, 12:37:46 AM

You speak the truth. I have already forgotten it. I turned it off 20 minutes ago. Ah, sweet blissful silence.

ShayP

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 12:39:59 AM
Not everything can be the braaps thread.  :P

But, honestly, the guest has absolutely no energy. We feed off the energy of the shows and this show, even if you like it, has been a downer energy wise. The guests voice is very draining and just boring.  I think Art hasn't done a very good interviewing him either as he's just let him talk and talk and talk. And it appears we aren't getting any callers tonight which is an extra disappointment. The caller segments are usually my favorite.

+1