• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Catsmile

Dude wants to fap wit his gurlz panties... he be cursing her ... DEMON YO!

RoseGirl

Quote from: ShayP on October 01, 2015, 11:58:20 PM
I love this.  ;D

I totally feel sorry for the other bird....poor thing, look at his expression!!

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:55:07 PM
I am very fond of THE TRICKSTER theory behind much paranormal activity. The Trickster seems to appear in whatever form you expect of it. This guy believes in demons, and EUREKA, he finds demons. I think there are many other dimensions and some of them are filled with nasty entities that see us as food or something even worse. But this guy would overlay an ornate man made theology over it.  WAIT! He just said something about laying a cross on a girl? Hey, that's a great new opening line. "Can I lay my cross on you, baby?" :P

I definitely happen to lean towards that. Some friends of mine have had experiences with an entity in their home, but all it would do would be to slam doors and shove some dishes around the kitchen late at night. They had a priest come in and bless the space and shit and the spirit left soon thereafter. No one was hurt, just really... Really annoyed at the mess.

pemdasi

Har Har, creeping around the back stairs, the exorcist, good one art

Pro XPN so nobody will find those photos of you wearing these bras.....

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 11:46:47 PM
Does the Vatican have to approve excorcisms? (sp)

Or is it at the Bishop's level?

(Not Catholic, but went to Jesuit School and the some of the Fathers had stories about this stuff)

The bishop in that diocese.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:52:35 PM
That's a fact.  They're moving into a modern society very quickly, and they're cutting many a corner on the way.  Even in the modern condos in some places, they use toilets, but the plumbing behind the wall is still very questionable.  As far as the sinks go, they are also fine looking on the surface, but stick your head under the sink and lo and behold, the drain pipes are just plastic tubes that drop into an open PVC pipe.  Very shabby.  And don't get me started on their pollution situation.  25% of them will be dead from cancer before they reach 60.  They've got a lot to learn.

My sister said she was warned to always drink bottled water because the tap water was too polluted to drink. She said it is a country in great transition. And like you said, they are cutting corners. My sister raved about the super futuristic trains that travel hundreds of miles an hour. But then as the train flashed by the countryside she saw old women in peasant cloths carrying huge sacks of sticks on their backs. She also said Beijing was so smoggy that she wore a mask outdoors. Yet she was shocked at the super highways and freeways that put Los Angeles to shame. She took a trip down a river with her new in-laws, and counted 8 new bridges being built across the river in the 15 miles they traversed.

Catsmile

Fleetwood Mac getting air play tonight.

Sweet Little Lies... unhuh.

TigerLily

Pate The ignore button works like a charm. Thanks for the advice

ChandlersDad

Whatever happened to the guy here who lived in Hawaii and refused to post in full words?

RoseGirl

I figured it was the boyfriend because of the sand....that is exactly what Aliester Crowley did before he conjured a demon from the lower realms.....put powder down so he could later see the foot or hoof prints.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 02, 2015, 12:02:02 AM
Pate The ignore button works like a charm. Thanks for the advice

That was my only gif for the night! I promise!

norland2424

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:02:52 AM
Whatever happened to the guy here who lived in Hawaii and refused to post in full words?

he raged quit after people gave him shit for crying on here

ShayP

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 02, 2015, 12:02:52 AM

He had a meltdown then left.  Then came back...then left.  Gone about 2 weeks now?

ChandlersDad

America has been hoping that someone would take care of La Toya first.