• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Catsmile

SON OF UH... IT'S Carbon DIoxide NOT Carbon DEEoxide.
Poor ol' CO2.

pate

Where are these Sassquatches that Dark Matter News is talking about?

Sweet, Sassquatch is at Fort Lost in the Woods!

Dixon Bawls

"BTW, the female had small breasts."

Thanks for getting to the important stuff, man!

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 11:34:35 PM
Where are these Sassquatch's that Dark Matter News is talking about?

Sweet, Sassquatch is at Fort Lost in the Woods!

That one lady's backyard.

trostol

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 11:31:14 PM
I have completely tuned this guy out. I hear talking but nothing is really sticking.

ditto..i am presently trasfering files from my computer to an external HD lol

ChandlersDad

OMG! It is only 10:34 in Southern California. I can't possibly take this torture for another 1.5 hours. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

I wonder if any of the radio stations will drop Midnight in the Desert after tonight's show. Geez, Art. Couldn't you start out with a known winner of a guest on your first night on the radio? Are you losing your touch?

Pixel Ghost

This is a good show.  His delivery isn't as lively and exciting as Fr Martin (I hung on every of his words), but he's very very good.  Very calm, focused, and clearly knows his stuff.

As for those poor people, I'd have been in church after the first creepy oppression.   You can't fight invisible demonic forces with amateurs.  The Catholics have 2000 years experience with this stuff. Hooo-rah.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Pixel Ghost on October 01, 2015, 11:36:49 PM
This is a good show.  His delivery isn't as lively and exciting as Fr Martin (I hung on every of his words), but he's very very good.  Very calm, focused, and clearly knows his stuff.

As for those poor people, I'd have been in church after the first creepy oppression.   You can't fight invisible demonic forces with amateurs.  The Catholics have 2000 years experience with this stuff. Hooo-rah.

I agree.

trostol

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:36:19 PM
OMG! It is only 10:34 in Southern California. I can't possibly take this torture for another 1.5 hours. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

I wonder if any of the radio stations will drop Midnight in the Desert after tonight's show. Geez, Art. Couldn't you start out with a known winner of a guest on your first night on the radio? Are you losing your touch?

he does need some better/more entertaining /awake guests lol

coaster

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 11:31:14 PM
I have completely tuned this guy out. I hear talking but nothing is really sticking.
same thing here. The guest has become background noise.

pate

I'm enjoying the show.  And the live chat.  And the search for batteries...

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on October 01, 2015, 11:35:43 PM
"BTW, the female had small breasts."

Thanks for getting to the important stuff, man!

haha!  No problem.  I like small breasts.  As long as they have a nice shape to them.   ;D

Weirdoradio

Looking forward to seeing if anyone will have anything crazy to say when he opens up the lines.

DEMONS and DEMONKIN: Let's get a good debate going with the father.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:35:41 PM
Russian baby boy playing in window.

Moscow is one of the most hideous capital cities in the world. Communism really destroyed any ability to construct beautiful buildings. Slowly Moscow is coming back to life, but it will probably take a century.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:38:32 PM
Looking forward to seeing if anyone will have anything crazy to say when he opens up the lines.

DEMONS and DEMONKIN: Let's get a good debate going with the father.

That "undefeated" atheist better call tonight. That might be entertaining!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:39:03 PM
Moscow is one of the most hideous capital cities in the world. Communism really destroyed any ability to construct beautiful buildings. Slowly Moscow is coming back to life, but it will probably take a century.

Yup.  The Chinese have similar problems.  They're in the midst of a massive building boom.

ChandlersDad

OMG. I just realized that the guest has been back and prattling on, and I didn't even notice! LOL   He is like a little kid that is always talking to himself out loud. You end up tuning him out. I can't even tell when it is a commercial break versus the show unless I hear music.

pate

Apparently sprinkling salt in the basement helps with possessed children, but only when they are in the house?

Maybe sprinkle salt in the foot-wells of the car?

Catsmile

Kids running all over the place, not wanting to go to church... must be demons !  ::)

I've always been possessed!  ::) ::)

RED EYEZ  TAKE A DRINK! 

Mild Bill

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 01, 2015, 11:40:23 PM
Yup.  The Chinese have similar problems.  They're in the midst of a massive building boom.

"Ghost" cities ;D

pate

So the kids were pooping and peeing themselves in the car?  Or at the church?

I didn't understand that bit.