• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2015, 07:20:31 PM
Just an outsider looking in but it is quite obvious that area51drone and Little Gerry are in cahoots.

Why can everybody see this and Falkie cannot?

I can't see that... All I know, someday If I play my cards right, Falkie will make me a lot of money.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 07:39:07 PM
I can't see that... All I know, someday If I play my cards right, Falkie will make me a lot of money.

I didn't mention you because you are an attention whore and are even more transparent than the other loser trolls. Fortunately for you your mark is the dumbest SOB going around.

cosmic hobo

I get that Falkie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but why won't he listen to constructive criticism about his videos. I'm not speaking about the content because nobody can help out there. They are what they are.

He should at the very least take the advice of the naming convention. There is no need to lead with his name or brand or whatever you call it. It cuts out of the title of the video on most screens and devices so people just perusing will not know what the video is about. Why not create a logo as your brand and put that as the thumbnail? But don't just use your logo as the thumbnail of every video because you will come in to the same problems as your naming convention. Every video will look the same and people who are browsing will not know which video to click.

If you are doing a video of Noory then use a photo of Noory with your logo/brand on it. Call it George Noory is my Hero and if you have to put The Guys From Puttsburgh at the END of the title. That way anyone who is perusing videos will see a picture of noory with your logo/brand prominent, then see Oh a video about a guy who's hero is Noory. If they haven't thrown up a little bit in their mouth they will perhaps click on it.

Nobody is going to click on a video of a morbidly obese guy with his mouth half open and one eye closed looking like he is squeezing out the biggest fart on the planet. Wait strike that. Reverse it. I think you might be on to something. The dough should be rolling in.

Learn to take some advice. Obviously what you are doing is not working. Tens of views is not successful for a YouTube channel. It's not like these are your first videos. You've done hundreds of them. You been plugged by Noory, you should be a star. What's wrong? Content? Promotion? Likeability?

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 11, 2015, 04:31:51 PM
This thread has lost any entertainment value it once had.  Thanks to Falkie and his trolls it has turned into a stinking sewer.  No entertainment value, just the overpowering stench of raw sewage.

TO DOCTOR WHO:  Then why, pray tell, good doctor, are you still here?  The "sewage" obviously has an overwhelming hold on you, and you are powerless to resist.  The "sewer," and its inhabitants, compel you!

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2015, 07:20:31 PM
Just an outsider looking in but it is quite obvious that area51drone and Little Gerry are in cahoots.

Why can everybody see this and Falkie cannot?

TO COSMIC HOBO:  Who's "Little Gerry"?  Never heard of him.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2015, 07:44:16 PM
I didn't mention you because you are an attention whore and are even more transparent than the other loser trolls. Fortunately for you your mark is the dumbest SOB going around.

Someday this transparent dummy will be laughing all the way to the bank.
I got all kinds of schemes to make money, Falkie isn't my only potential cash cow.
First rule of making money "don't keep all your turnips in one basket"

3OctaveFart

Falkie is a textbook sunk cost.

The New Living Expo has confirmed via Twitter and Facebook releases that next year's event will be taking place April 29th - May 1st, 2016.  These are just the preliminary details, but plans are being developed for a meet-up featuring George Senda, of course, for anyone interested.  Ol' Gerry needs to get past his lingering health issues, but if possible, would love to meet the Big Guy and Kathy in person for the expo. 

Gregg Braden, who some might refer to as "Wolfman" Gregg, is now a confirmed speaker.  No word yet on repeat appearances for Dr. Eric Pearl, Gail Thackray, or the "King of Late Night Radio," George Noory.

Falkie2013

Quote from: LadyFish on June 11, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Remember, you must spend money to make money. WhiteCrow start making money by paypaling some of your money to Falkie.

If you all are wanting to make money, you best start by taking care of your mastermind & front man Falkie. He is in dire need of cleaning and laundry services, but won't have the $$ until his next govt check on the first. Likely, he is too proud to ask WhiteCrow and Dave for another loan/ donation to float him until his check comes in. His supporters/investors should ensure that his needs are met, lest he become homeless....where would Cathy live if Falkie was out on the street too. Is the Prius big enough for the two of them to live in? What would become of Betty Boop?

That is precisely what I told Kathy since she kept using packing and cleaning as an excuse for not coming over here for 1 day to help me out. I have technically 3 cats as Little Girl comes and goes. When I was homeless once I and my 2 cats lived in my Plymouth Reliant for 6 months. A friend let me eventually stay with him for a year until I wound up moving in with Kathy. All my clothes were in storage and I had rigged a travel rack on top of the car with towels, bedding, soap and other items. Biggest problem was finding a place to shower and back then I had no injuries ( except for my old back injury ) and was thin ( 200 ) and had a cooler in the car. Even so, sleeping in the car in SF in the winter wound up with me getting pneumonia.
Should I get evicted I would not pay the rent, put everything in storage, buy a van and save up until I could buy a plot of land and then build a cabin on it. There are sites where you pay approximately $ 187 a month down and the same for the monthly payment and when you're done, you own the land. Then i'd have a small property tax but no one could tell me how to,live and I'd lose weight, do videos from wifi access places and probably go off and pan for gold and then buy a metal detector.
And don't give me any crap about driving without a license. I'd pay my fines off and get it back. Survival is more important than the DMV.
Sadly the 3 kitties I feed here will probably starve to death. Orangey could be taken by me and I could find him a home but the two tabbies are too shy and one of the jerks who live here would report me for feeding them.
I am going to try to get a 3 week extension on this inspection bs as I can't clean and help Kathy move her crap out at the same time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:37:31 PM
The New Living Expo has confirmed via Twitter and Facebook releases that next year's event will be taking place April 29th - May 1st, 2016.  These are just the preliminary details, but plans are being developed for a meet-up featuring George Senda, of course, for anyone interested.  Ol' Gerry needs to get past his lingering health issues, but if possible, would love to meet the Big Guy and Kathy in person for the expo. 

Gregg Braden, who some might refer to as "Wolfman" Gregg, is now a confirmed speaker.  No word yet on repeat appearances for Dr. Eric Pearl, Gail Thackray, or the "King of Late Night Radio," George Noory.

If I wind up in a van, I will look like a wolfman in 6 months.😉
If Pearl is there I WILL get an interview.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:02:13 PM
TO DOCTOR WHO:  Then why, pray tell, good doctor, are you still here?  The "sewage" obviously has an overwhelming hold on you, and you are powerless to resist.  The "sewer," and its inhabitants, compel you!

I thought Wholess was the cause of the raw sewage stench in the first place.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 08:48:25 PM
I thought Wholess was the cause of the raw sewage stench in the first place.
This coming from the man who lives in a dump, sweats profusely, lives with cats, and looks like he has the worst body odor ever. Makes sense..

cylon

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 08:46:25 PM

How very much in dollar US will this be taking for it not to be happening? No one human should be having their lives being in a van. i cannot be standing by for this. can i be of helping for you?

Falkie2013

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2015, 07:53:24 PM
I get that Falkie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but why won't he listen to constructive criticism about his videos. I'm not speaking about the content because nobody can help out there. They are what they are.

He should at the very least take the advice of the naming convention. There is no need to lead with his name or brand or whatever you call it. It cuts out of the title of the video on most screens and devices so people just perusing will not know what the video is about. Why not create a logo as your brand and put that as the thumbnail? But don't just use your logo as the thumbnail of every video because you will come in to the same problems as your naming convention. Every video will look the same and people who are browsing will not know which video to click.

If you are doing a video of Noory then use a photo of Noory with your logo/brand on it. Call it George Noory is my Hero and if you have to put The Guys From Puttsburgh at the END of the title. That way anyone who is perusing videos will see a picture of noory with your logo/brand prominent, then see Oh a video about a guy who's hero is Noory. If they haven't thrown up a little bit in their mouth they will perhaps click on it.

Nobody is going to click on a video of a morbidly obese guy with his mouth half open and one eye closed looking like he is squeezing out the biggest fart on the planet. Wait strike that. Reverse it. I think you might be on to something. The dough should be rolling in.

Learn to take some advice. Obviously what you are doing is not working. Tens of views is not successful for a YouTube channel. It's not like these are your first videos. You've done hundreds of them. You been plugged by Noory, you should be a star. What's wrong? Content? Promotion? Likeability?

No one watches my videos ? A 33 second segment with Pearl has now gotten 628 views.
Noory 1765.

If I were to sit and feed my face and get even fatter, it would probably get views too.
But that would not be good for my health and its not who I am.
Thanks for the gratuitous insults that were not necessary and welcome to the ranks of the haters.

I am a person with an audience driven mainly from this site.
A number of people clicked dislike on the Noory interview. Whether that's a dislike of me or Noory or haters from here clicking dislike remains to be seen.

Given time, money, planning and some things I am working on my views will increase. But they are never going to get huge from drawing from a limited audience.
The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) is who I am. I am limited in my technical knowledge but not ONE of posters who complain about my technical expertise would ever sacrifice one day out of their lives to come here and give me one day's training.
And stop bitching about my drooping eye. I don't know why it droops and had never noticed it until someone mentioned it. I can't change the FACT that the eyelid droops for whatever reason. People still watch the videos despite it.
If I weather this crisis, as I have already said, I will shorten my name in the titles or maybe even eliminate it. But right now its 78 here, it was 91, I am sweating and videos are the last I am thinking of though I have to go out tomorrow and will probably do a couple at Peet's in Concord if I go to Kathy's.
I am going to get a tech device that will display my videos on a portable screen in the next few months.
And Noory's show taping is in 2 weeks. If airs I will get noticed and get more views as well.
I do have an agenda to further widen my audience but its all been cast asunder with our joint housing problems.
I must go and call my housing mgr, leave a message and go work on the kitchen.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 02:44:50 PM
EYE ROLL! WC do you really think Falkie is a "major talent"?

Yes I do... the Big Guy is a YouTube video making machine, 460 video and counting!
I'm working behind the scenes to get him signed up with a major PR agent.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: LadyFish on June 11, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Remember, you must spend money to make money. WhiteCrow start making money by paypaling some of your money to Falkie.

If you all are wanting to make money, you best start by taking care of your mastermind & front man Falkie. He is in dire need of cleaning and laundry services, but won't have the $$ until his next govt check on the first. Likely, he is too proud to ask WhiteCrow and Dave for another loan/ donation to float him until his check comes in. His supporters/investors should ensure that his needs are met, lest he become homeless....where would Cathy live if Falkie was out on the street too. Is the Prius big enough for the two of them to live in? What would become of Betty Boop?

George knows his credit is good with me. He only has to ask.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 09:17:20 PM
Yes I do... the Big Guy is a YouTube video making machine, 460 video and counting!
I'm working behind the scenes to get him signed up with a major PR agent.
Tell me more. (Im trolling)

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 08:46:25 PM
If Pearl is there I WILL get an interview.

Hey, Falkie - guess who's coming to Sacramento in two weeks?!?  YES!!!

This is on Saturday, June 27th - the day after Kathy's birthday, which is also the day after your Noory taping.  You MUST make this happen!  Dr. Pearl is in Europe most of the summer, but has a very few select stops in the U.S. - including your area.  And get this - it's FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

If I were a betting man, I'd say the odds are very good that the lovely Ms. Bensch will be there as well!

There's only one catch - you're supposed to have completed a Level I or Level II Reconnection training program in order to attend.  You said before that you called the office, and that Dr. Pearl's staff had assured you that they'd get your message to him.  If you call them in advance to arrange this, I'm sure that they'd let you attend as well - and you may go one-on-one with the Reconnection Healer himself!

Please call them tomorrow, and let us all know how it goes.  Dianna is waiting for her Big Guy to reappear.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 08:44:22 PM
That is precisely what I told Kathy since she kept using packing and cleaning as an excuse for not coming over here for 1 day to help me out. I have technically 3 cats as Little Girl comes and goes. When I was homeless once I and my 2 cats lived in my Plymouth Reliant for 6 months. A friend let me eventually stay with him for a year until I wound up moving in with Kathy. All my clothes were in storage and I had rigged a travel rack on top of the car with towels, bedding, soap and other items. Biggest problem was finding a place to shower and back then I had no injuries ( except for my old back injury ) and was thin ( 200 ) and had a cooler in the car. Even so, sleeping in the car in SF in the winter wound up with me getting pneumonia.
Should I get evicted I would not pay the rent, put everything in storage, buy a van and save up until I could buy a plot of land and then build a cabin on it. There are sites where you pay approximately $ 187 a month down and the same for the monthly payment and when you're done, you own the land. Then i'd have a small property tax but no one could tell me how to,live and I'd lose weight, do videos from wifi access places and probably go off and pan for gold and then buy a metal detector.
And don't give me any crap about driving without a license. I'd pay my fines off and get it back. Survival is more important than the DMV.
Sadly the 3 kitties I feed here will probably starve to death. Orangey could be taken by me and I could find him a home but the two tabbies are too shy and one of the jerks who live here would report me for feeding them.
I am going to try to get a 3 week extension on this inspection bs as I can't clean and help Kathy move her crap out at the same time.
If your cats need food, I will send food for them.

You're in luck, George.  Thanks to Open Lines Gerry, Dr. Pearl & co. are aware of you again.  They just "favorited" this tweet I sent them last week within the past 14 hours.  They know the name George Senda, of course, so call them!

Note:  I called you the "man from sickness" from your U.N.C.L.E. video, but upon further review, you actually called yourself the "guy from sickness."  Doesn't matter - call them!

You can all follow the little that I tweet out at: @openlinesgerry.  All new followers are welcome, and will get a shout out from Ol' Gerry.

PathoJen

Quote from: cylon on June 11, 2015, 08:53:15 PM
How very much in dollar US will this be taking for it not to be happening? No one human should be having their lives being in a van. i cannot be standing by for this. can i be of helping for you?
Kind sir, please save your money. Falkie does not need it, he has many sponsors.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 09:32:51 PM
Tell me more. (Im trolling)

I haven't told George about it, so not going to spill the milk here.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 09:51:53 PM
I haven't told George about it, so not going to spill the milk here.
Maybe you should run it by me first.

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 09:40:44 PM
You're in luck, George.  Thanks to Open Lines Gerry, Dr. Pearl & co. are aware of you again.  They just "favorited" this tweet I sent them last week within the past 14 hours.  They know the name George Senda, of course, so call them!

Note:  I called you the "man from sickness" from your U.N.C.L.E. video, but upon further review, you actually called yourself the "guy from sickness."  Doesn't matter - call them!

You can all follow the little that I tweet out at: @openlinesgerry.  All new followers are welcome, and will get a shout out from Ol' Gerry.
dial it down idiot.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 09:45:50 PM
Kind sir, please save your money. Falkie does not need it, he has many sponsors.  :)

Yeah, right Patho.
The bucks are just pouring in.
NOT !

No one of late has sent me a dime.
I'm also going to be living on meatless spaghetti, potatoes and oatmeal in a few days as I run out of food. I gave all my money to MY lost cause. and paid the price for it.

I just talked to Patty. She will be here Saturday at 7 am and we're going to have hot sweaty sex and then get this place clean.

I lied about the cleaning. ;) ;D

I'm really mad about Kathy. Apparently she still has not packed a lot of stuff and the place is still roach invested according to Patty.
She is NOT going to import them into here.
Kathy's laziness and slovenly habits will see her throwen out of her next place and she'll be homeless for good.
Patty washed a whole bunch of dishes and Kathy just sat there in the nude yakking at Patty and didn't get off her ass to pack.
Patty got so tired she lockerd her keys in her car and had to break the window to get in and drive home.
She's reaaly mad at kathy's procrastination too.,
One good thing about Patty. If she says she's coming over to help, she shows up.
No excuses.
No bullshit.
After we work on this place, she will take me over to Kathy and I will help get rid of her crap and she can drive me home.
Just called my housing manager and asked for an extension of time.
patyy's coming here at 7 am tomorrow and we're going to get the lazy one out of bed and clean and pack in her apartment.
Not being a morning animal, I wouldn't do this for anyone else except ...

PathoJen

Falkie I found something for you.

It's an air conditioner made from an ice chest, a fan (which you have plenty of) and some kind of a large PVC pipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITtlxjvLQis

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
Yeah, right Patho.
The bucks are just pouring in.
NOT !

No one of late has sent me a dime.
I'm also going to be living on meatless spaghetti, potatoes and oatmeal in a few days as I run out of food. I gave all my money to MY lost cause. and paid the price for it.

I just talked to Patty. She will be here Saturday at 7 am and we're going to have hot sweaty sex and then get this place clean.

I lied about the cleaning. ;) ;D

I'm really mad about Kathy. Apparently she still has not packed a lot of stuff and the place is still roach invested according to Patty.
She is NOT going to import them into here.
Kathy's laziness and slovenly habits will see her throwen out of her next place and she'll be homeless for good.
Patty washed a whole bunch of dishes and Kathy just sat there in the nude yakking at Patty and didn't get off her ass to pack.
Patty got so tired she lockerd her keys in her car and had to break the window to get in and drive home.
She's reaaly mad at kathy's procrastination too.,
One good thing about Patty. If she says she's coming over to help, she shows up.
No excuses.
No bullshit.
After we work on this place, she will take me over to Kathy and I will help get rid of her crap and she can drive me home.

Either area51drone/littlechris/Open Lines Gerry hacked Falkie's account or Falkie's been sniffing paint fumes.

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 09:58:32 PM
dial it down idiot.

TO COASTER:  Hmm...what was that you were just saying about people who try to regulate other people on forums?  I had to edit a couple of words here, but the point is pretty plain to see.

Quote from: coaster on June 10, 2015, 04:33:17 PM
They are ran by people who have no power or control in their real lives, so they spend their time overly modding barking unwanted directives on their little facebook thread groups, hoping that they find some sense of control over their own failed, miserable life. Its pretty sad really.

I'm done for the night anyway, and have too much work to do tomorrow.  Open Lines Gerry plans to stay off of BellGab for a bit - hopefully until tomorrow evening.  As many of you probably experience for yourselves, hitting the "refresh" button on this thread is an addiction.

Goodnight, Coaster.

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 10:34:57 PM
TO COASTER:  Hmm...what was that you were just saying about people who try to regulate other people on forums?  I had to edit a couple of words here, but the point is pretty plain to see.

I'm done for the night anyway, and have too much work to do tomorrow.  Open Lines Gerry plans to stay off of BellGab for a bit - hopefully until tomorrow evening.  As many of you probably experience for yourselves, hitting the "refresh" button on this thread is an addiction.

Goodnight, Coaster.
I'm just trying to help you out. The more you troll, the worse you become. But if thats gonna be your "thing" here, Falkie's fanboy troll, I feel sorry for you. Get a life.