• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 04:26:28 AM
You also couldn't clean because you were making crazy road trips to get some $$ from Dave. This second interview attempt was after the inspection, wasn't it?

No. The inspection came AFTER the interview.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 04:29:09 AM
Hello ?

If I keep the videos on my Ipad it takes up too much room and I won't be able to make new videos, will I ?

Seriously, do you understand written English?

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 04:30:18 AM
No. The inspection came AFTER the interview.

Inspection:
Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Inspection guy came. They will have to fix sink and replace weird smoke alarm that keeps yelling fire, when there is no fire.
Vacuumed living room with Kathy's help because I could not see stuff on floor.
Passed inspection.
Tonight rest of dishes, then clear up living room Mac deak and start working on here.
Called GM of station in Santa Cruz. Noory to be on the air then live meet and greet 12-3.
Will leave early to ensure we meet him.
Have been up all night so am going to sleep now.
Talked to Drone briefly this morning.
Thanks to all who left me NICE birthday greetings.
I like Azzarae. Would never put her on ignore. She's a NICE lady, unlike some on this board.

Interview:
Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:56:06 AM
Drove to Santa Cruz non stop so Kathy not get sick. Kathy drove back. Google Earth instructions wrong.
Met Noory and Tommy. Did multiple videos. Did interview. 34 minutes. Noory brought books. Signed 4 Paperboy cartoons with Tommy.
Noory paid for my gas money.
Got invoice for glasses.
Will send me check on Monday.
Fuck Daggit and the other lying syphillis afflicted haters on here.
Noory kept his word.
Again.
Kathy and I exhausted.
Will post videos after I have some sleep.

Veni, vidi, vici !

I got commentary from Noory AND Tommy. Don't think anyone has interviewed both at once.
No problem staying awake until we left. Fell asleep in passenger seat.
No alcohol involved.
No auto accidents either but saw a lot of bad driving and one fender bender.

Or did you have a second one? How is your break from BellGab going?

Laurakinch

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 04:40:05 AM
Inspection:
Interview:
Or did you have a second one? How is your break from BellGab going?

My memory is obviously not what it once was.

Of course i can always county on you to make me look bad,
My break from Bellgab progresses in my own way.

"If I say it is so, then it is so."

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 08:21:37 AM

Your detractors are at it again, George.  I guess they must think that they sense weakness, and they've come scurrying back to attack when your defenses are down.  Where has someone like Laurakinch been for the past few weeks, and all of the sudden, now she's back?  The vitriol on this thread is amazing.  You don't need this right now, especially not with your apartment concerns.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 08:21:37 AM

What? All I do is quote you. You have all the traits of pathological liar. You lie to everybody and then you don't remember which lies you told whom.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 08:52:55 AM
Your detractors are at it again, George.  I guess they must think that they sense weakness, and they've come scurrying back to attack when your defenses are down.  Where has someone like Laurakinch been for the past few weeks, and all of the sudden, now she's back?  The vitriol on this thread is amazing.  You don't need this right now, especially not with your apartment concerns.

Are you using your own photo for your avatar, Gerry?  That guy looks like a TV preacher.  Or maybe the Baptist minister down the street. 

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 10, 2015, 09:43:07 AM
Are you using your own photo for your avatar, Gerry?  That guy looks like a TV preacher.  Or maybe the Baptist minister down the street.

I'll go back to my "fun and games" avatars shortly, but the *real* Ol' Gerry has come out of the shadows to join the fight.

I'm no preacher or minister - more of a sinner than a saint!  LOL

I'd encourage everyone to post their real photos on here - it'd be fun to see what everybody looks like.  Can you imagine if we all met up somewhere to have a round-table discussion with Falkie?  I wonder how much of the bluster would come out if we were all together in person?  LOL

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 10:38:23 AM
I'll go back to my "fun and games" avatars shortly, but the *real* Ol' Gerry has come out of the shadows to join the fight.

I'm no preacher or minister - more of a sinner than a saint!  LOL

I'd encourage everyone to post their real photos on here - it'd be fun to see what everybody looks like.  Can you imagine if we all met up somewhere to have a round-table discussion with Falkie?  I wonder how much of the bluster would come out if we were all together in person?  LOL
You look sort of like Falkie.

Laurakinch

Another misogynist cocksucker. Keep my name out of your mouth, asshole. Funny how all the guys here can post pages and pages including photoshops & gifs criticizing your idol and you don't call them out. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Got it? Now go fuck off.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 10:40:22 AM
You look sort of like Falkie.

Here's a picture of me back in my younger years.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 02:05:24 PM
I can't get crowdfunds to get Kathy an apartment.

My first donation was 5 bux.  While you gave me a snarky thanks in the PM, you proceeded to belittle and taunt me in public.  You even said you had too much pride to take one dollar fm me to aid Kath.  But apparently not enough pride to hold back for a whole fiver.  Hell how could you hold back?  That's a cinnabon and a coffee!  You deserve that 'monthly' treat more than Kath deserves an apartment, don't you?

I was looking into a couple of assistance funds, one fm a Marine Corps association and another fm my LEO contacts.  I was hoping to fund Kath's apartment for several months.  And since she is section 8, who knows how many months that would have covered..6 months, a year?  But no, you have to run your suck and piss me off. 
Now, Kath has only YOU to count on.  And you helped her find her apartment?  No, her lesbian assoc had to find her an apartment.  You are going to lose Kath just as surely as you lost your manhood decades ago.
Boy Kath is fucked and fucked hard.  PPL like her have a special place in heaven.  You?  They have laid in extra coal for the furnaces down below.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
Really? Paladin, can you please show me where he said these things? #freebellgab

Looks like he deleted or altered them.  I skimmed thru March and April, about when he started the funding project and *poof* looks like it's gone.

Others here might remember.

Your detractors are at it again, George.  I guess they must think that they sense weakness, and they've come scurrying back to attack when your defenses are down.  Where has someone like Laurakinch been for the past few weeks, and all of the sudden, now she's back?  The vitriol on this thread is amazing.  You don't need this right now, especially not with your apartment concerns.
Quote from: Laurakinch on June 10, 2015, 11:05:38 AM

Another misogynist cocksucker. Keep my name out of your mouth, asshole. Funny how all the guys here can post pages and pages including photoshops & gifs criticizing your idol and you don't call them out. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Got it? Now go fuck off.

TO LAURAKINCH:  They've all been around consistently - you have not.  You were posting quite frequently, if I recall, back when the Noory interview was happening, and then you virtually disappeared from the thread.  What did I say, other than referencing that you were back?  I certainly did not spew profanity at you - speaking of which, do you have a mouth on you!  Gerry like! Gerry like!  LOL

(Retracted):  Now they're coming after you too, Gerry - just because you stuck up for George.  Laurakinch has posted maybe once or twice since I joined your posts.  Who is she?   :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) :P :P >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 04:17:16 PM
Well OK, turn down Falkie's biggest investor to date.    Me!
My loyalty only goes so far and you just took a wrong turn onto a dead end road.

If PathoJen doesn't have a major part, don't count on any financial support.

See, there it is.  He'll take your money, your support and piss on the hand that offers it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:11:57 PM
I don't hate women but I will now be taking the days off I said I would for an entirely different reason.
I had a housing inspection in May. They told me they object to the fans blocking my bedroom window as the window is supposed to be clear for emergency access, even though there is nowhere to go but a falll to my death or severe injury by jumping out a window 2 stories up & falling upon tree and bush stumps as they've cut all of them down.
They also object to the clutter in here. I've asked Kathy to help but she has been too busy moving and packing.
All of you talk about being an " investor ". I spent 3 weeks in bed sick.
Anyone want to LOAN me the money \to take the laundry to the laundromat ( I have boxes to put it in ) and donate some sponges and paper towels.
( Shut up poop and the usual complainers ).
I have told housing that there is NO way I can have all this done by Monday the 15th and I need more time.

About to be evicted are we?  Maybe Kath can give you the same level of support you gave her.  Ooops!  Looks like you are truly fucked there, aren't you?

What is Kath's new address?  I will skip lunch every week, just so I can mail her a fiver so that she can have a cinnabon and a coffee and listen to you whine on the phone about how difficult is to do all this stuff while looking for a place to live.  I'll bet if she puts your whiny little call on speaker the employees of cinnabon will pop for a free cinnabon and coffee just to show their thanks for the laughs your rant of how fucked you are squeals out of the phone gives them..  Then she can put the fiver away for a rainy day. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:11:57 PM

I have told housing that there is NO way I can have all this done by Monday the 15th and I need more time.

You had an inspection in May?  And you are just now taking action?

https://youtu.be/eT9aU8-ofdA

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:14:35 PM
No, I once reviewed regular movies for a column in a long defunct SF paper. I would attend press screenings from as early as 9am to 11 pm starting on Thursdays and ending on Sunday night. 3-6 films a day, every week for a year.
The SanFran Ball and Gag?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 11:09:34 AM
Here's a picture of me back in my younger years.

You look like Ernest Borgnine.

3OctaveFart

And I would give a donation but I don't want it going to Kathy or her girlfriend.
They are the real mooches in this equation.
I think I should give my money to MV instead for letting me frolic on this thread for six months.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 06:35:39 PM
George- I mean this respectfully, but I wouldn't count on Kathie and her friend for anything related to this. They are not dependable people.
Try one of your neighbors in the complex and ask if he will help you.
Or why the hell not, one of the cops.
You know, down here, it's the Sheriffs dept that does the evictions.  Up there?  do they still have a Marshals dept?

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:14:35 PM
No, I once reviewed regular movies for a column in a long defunct SF paper. I would attend press screenings from as early as 9am to 11 pm starting on Thursdays and ending on Sunday night. 3-6 films a day, every week for a year.

If you stop lying do you stop breathing?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 09:40:43 PM
Listen bitchy one I did not steal anything.
I have my faults but being a thief is NOT one of them.
STFU and mind your own business.

Wow, Georgie, you sound a little ~bitchy and emotional~

https://youtu.be/R2hkw-qYEWQ

3OctaveFart

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 10, 2015, 11:31:41 AM
You know, down here, it's the Sheriffs dept that does the evictions.  Up there?  do they still have a Marshals dept?
No idea. I got evicted in college with two other guys, but that was for non-stop revelry. They simply sent a fat lady from the office to tape a note to our door.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 10:46:14 PM
Yeah, I went there to satisfy the demands of people who complained I wasn't creating videos when I was sick & then bitced about the titles & that i was creating too many videos.
I bought a piece of lemon cake because I hadn't eaten anything all day.
Anyone else goes there no problem.
I am surprized no one bitches about my getting ice water there for free,
Patty's going to come over and help me clean. I will pay her on the first when I get my check.

Of course you went there for the free ice water.  You cheap bastard.  Can't even open the tap and grab an ice cube fm the freezer tray.  What, a whole .01 cent's worth.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 10:52:39 PM
Thank you.
Now my fans will have to wait.
Idiotic housing manager now says my books are a fire hazzard.
I don't smoke and have had 1 fire in 1977 that ocuurred when I was not IN my aparttment and was listed as probable cause :

smoking in bed.

I raised hell about that with the SFFD & suspect my landlords set the fire since they had gotten a notice to put in sprinklers, signs, smke alarms, etc. & didn't have the money.
hey got $80K for that fire and suddenly all was put in.
My poor cats had climbed into the kitchen drawers to get away from the smoke and were rescued by my friend Glenn.
The previous apt. mgr. came here and could not believe I had READ all my books.
There are people out there who fear reading and the pursuit of knowledge.
Yep, I would have turned a blind eye, not making fun of you Sendamemoney, if I were responsible for a building and some guy had read a firetraps worth of books.

Yeah.

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 10, 2015, 11:05:38 AM

You go, girl!