• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

I hereby christen thee President of the He-man Woman Haters Club. Step aside Spanky and Alphalfa, here comes Bulkie.

Who

“I was a cashier retail manager for years, gas stations, whatever. I couldn’t a job and something better so I gave up.  One year, ’96 I think under Clinton, I applied for 500 jobs. We had a recession.  I couldn’t find a job.”

J. Wellington Senda

bateman

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 04:20:11 PM
He worked at an adult video store. Maybe he watched the movies there.

Well in that case I can understand getting to 900.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 04:43:18 PM
I hereby christen thee President of the He-man Woman Haters Club. Step aside Spanky and Alphalfa, here comes Bulkie.

I don't hate women but I will now be taking the days off I said I would for an entirely different reason.
I had a housing inspection in May. They told me they object to the fans blocking my bedroom window as the window is supposed to be clear for emergency access, even though there is nowhere to go but a falll to my death or severe injury by jumping out a window 2 stories up & falling upon tree and bush stumps as they've cut all of them down.
They also object to the clutter in here. I've asked Kathy to help but she has been too busy moving and packing.
All of you talk about being an " investor ". I spent 3 weeks in bed sick.
Anyone want to LOAN me the money \to take the laundry to the laundromat ( I have boxes to put it in ) and donate some sponges and paper towels.
( Shut up poop and the usual complainers ).
I have told housing that there is NO way I can have all this done by Monday the 15th and I need more time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 09, 2015, 05:08:54 PM
Well in that case I can understand getting to 900.

No, I once reviewed regular movies for a column in a long defunct SF paper. I would attend press screenings from as early as 9am to 11 pm starting on Thursdays and ending on Sunday night. 3-6 films a day, every week for a year.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:11:57 PM

They also object to the clutter in here. I've asked Kathy to help but she has been too busy moving and packing.

Do it yourself. Damn you are a lazy sob.

Anyone want to LOAN me the money

Damn you are a bumming sob.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:14:35 PM
No, I once reviewed regular movies for a column in a long defunct SF paper. I would attend press screenings from as early as 9am to 11 pm starting on Thursdays and ending on Sunday night. 3-6 films a day, every week for a year.

Did you get paid by that long defunct SF paper for watching movies from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm Thursday through Sunday?

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 09, 2015, 03:55:01 PM
He has had many jobs, one at a movie theater, where I'm guessing most of this movie viewing happened.

The only things I took into those press screenings were bottled water or water provided and a notepad and pen,
And I am not 400 lbs, but am 361.
I did eat popcorn at the theatre but only saw perhaps 10 films while WORKING there. I was too busy working to watch movies. Kathy watched a lot of movies during that time.

Who

They also object to the clutter in here.

The key to good housekeeping Falkie is to NOT clutter the place up in the first place.  Everything in its place.  When you're finished using something, put it away.  It's a really simple concept.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:19:15 PM

And I am not 400 lbs, but am 361.

jesus h. as long as you're not 400, I guess.  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 12:02:20 AM
As usual it's just enough to quote you.
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wt78
She and her beloved cat, Betty Boop may be forced to live in her car, though Boop can stay with me.

I told you that this was performance art.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 04:17:16 PM
Well OK, turn down Falkie's biggest investor to date.    Me!
My loyalty only goes so far and you just took a wrong turn onto a dead end road.

If PathoJen doesn't have a major part, don't count on any financial support.

TO WHITECROW:  No disrespect intended, my friend.  I didn't realize that you were making an offer, and thought you were just inquiring about where the money would be coming from.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 08, 2015, 03:36:21 PM
Who's going to be the producer? You're going no where with this project without a money man's backing.

TO WHITECROW (cont.):  If you want to be a part of this project, and it sounds like you do, there's plenty of room for you to hop aboard.  I'm almost thinking we should see if there's a 2016 New Living Expo to incorporate into this venture.  We could get Falkie set up with a booth at the vendor's area, along with his new video display board that he'll have, and then you can also help by manning the area while he goes to do more interviews.  This is going to be a "hands-on" type of affair..

(Retracted):  Especially if Gail Thackray is there - right, Falkie!!!   :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) 8) 8)

TO WHITECROW (cont.): ...so you should expect to do some work while we're there, too.  This isn't some sort of "silent money" sort of deal!

3OctaveFart

George- I mean this respectfully, but I wouldn't count on Kathie and her friend for anything related to this. They are not dependable people.
Try one of your neighbors in the complex and ask if he will help you.
Or why the hell not, one of the cops.

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 06:35:39 PM
George- I mean this respectfully, but I wouldn't count on Kathie and her friend for anything related to this. They are not dependable people.
Try one of your neighbors in the complex and ask if he will help you.
Or why the hell not, one of the cops.
really? Like they don't have better shit to do. Falkie, go burden the cops...

3OctaveFart

I would ask anyone with a pulse before I asked those two.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:14:35 PM

Sounds like a pretty good gig.  Too bad the newspaper went belly up.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 06:35:39 PM
Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 07:08:42 PM
I would ask anyone with a pulse before I asked those two.

I completely agree with Meatie Pie, George.  I would get someone, anyone, other than those two to help.  Do you have anyone you have befriended as you've made your rounds - at Starbucks, the post office, the grocery store, or anywhere else - that you could ask for assistance for an hour?  If a few of them said yes, that'd be a few hours of free labor to help you move things around and get things cleared out.  Kathy and Patty, working together with each other, is a recipe for certain disaster.  If Kathy's having this much trouble packing up her own place, despite your prescient warnings (you possess a touch of John Hogue's gift, perhaps?), what help can she be to you now?

And as for Patty...well,
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 07, 2015, 12:10:30 AM
Frequent readers of this thread know that I take issue with Patty, and am not a big fan of hers.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 09, 2015, 04:11:02 PM
Good guess. It's the reason he was fired. Well that and pinching food from the snack bar.

Listen bitchy one I did not steal anything.
I have my faults but being a thief is NOT one of them.
STFU and mind your own business.

aldousburbank

Anyone want to LOAN me the money \to take the laundry to the laundromat
We already did but you spent it at Starbucks.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 09:40:43 PM
Listen bitchy one I did not steal anything.
I have my faults but being a thief is NOT one of them.
except for the time I stole my mother's credit card
fixed

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 09, 2015, 09:42:16 PM

Hey my mellow friend, send some good vibes to the the Big Guy (5 foot 2'" 261 lbs)
It a hard luck life for Falkie, sick in bed for 3 weeks, back pains, knee pains, rib pains, lungs and feet that don't work, taking care of 3 cats and 2 women, and its only the 9th day of the month and he's busted flat helping fund Kathy's move and buying new video equipment.
It no wonder that the notice to unclutter his cluttered apartment was forgotten.
And with all these pressures on his daily life, he still managed to get his priorities right; in last few days he made 8 videos to entertain us.
The Big Guy should be applauded for sacrificing himself for his fans.

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 09, 2015, 09:42:16 PM

Yeah, I went there to satisfy the demands of people who complained I wasn't creating videos when I was sick & then bitced about the titles & that i was creating too many videos.
I bought a piece of lemon cake because I hadn't eaten anything all day.
Anyone else goes there no problem.
I am surprized no one bitches about my getting ice water there for free,
Patty's going to come over and help me clean. I will pay her on the first when I get my check.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
Hey my mellow friend, send some good vibes to the the Big Guy (5 foot 2'" 261 lbs)
It a hard luck life for Falkie, sick in bed for 3 weeks, taking care of 3 cats and 2 women, it only the 9th day of the month and he's busted flat helping fund Kathy's move. It no wonder that the notice to unclutter his cluttered apartment was forgotten. And with all these pressures on his daily life, he still managed to get his priorities right; in last few days he made 8 videos to entertain us. The Big Guy should be applauded for sacrificing himself for his fans.

Thank you.
Now my fans will have to wait.
Idiotic housing manager now says my books are a fire hazzard.
I don't smoke and have had 1 fire in 1977 that ocuurred when I was not IN my aparttment and was listed as probable cause :

smoking in bed.

I raised hell about that with the SFFD & suspect my landlords set the fire since they had gotten a notice to put in sprinklers, signs, smke alarms, etc. & didn't have the money.
hey got $80K for that fire and suddenly all was put in.
My poor cats had climbed into the kitchen drawers to get away from the smoke and were rescued by my friend Glenn.
The previous apt. mgr. came here and could not believe I had READ all my books.
There are people out there who fear reading and the pursuit of knowledge.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 05:25:40 PM
TO WHITECROW:  No disrespect intended, my friend.  I didn't realize that you were making an offer, and thought you were just inquiring about where the money would be coming from.

TO WHITECROW (cont.):  If you want to be a part of this project, and it sounds like you do, there's plenty of room for you to hop aboard.  I'm almost thinking we should see if there's a 2016 New Living Expo to incorporate into this venture.  We could get Falkie set up with a booth at the vendor's area, along with his new video display board that he'll have, and then you can also help by manning the area while he goes to do more interviews.  This is going to be a "hands-on" type of affair..

(Retracted):  Especially if Gail Thackray is there - right, Falkie!!!   :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) 8) 8)

TO WHITECROW (cont.): ...so you should expect to do some work while we're there, too.  This isn't some sort of "silent money" sort of deal!
I'll consider funding the whole project, but no way am I going to "do some work" and risk getting fleas, lices and cat scatch fever. Nope I'm no fool, not me no way.

coaster

I have never in my life seen a grown ass man cry and bitch about such stupid bullshit. you had over 60 years to get your stupid shit together. its no ones fault but yours. man up you insufferable crybaby.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 10:52:39 PM
Thank you.
Now my fans will have to wait.
Idiotic housing manager now says my books are a fire hazzard.
I don't smoke and have had 1 fire in 1977 that ocuurred when I was not IN my aparttment and was listed as probable cause :

smoking in bed.

I raised hell about that with the SFFD & suspect my landlords set the fire since they had gotten a notice to put in sprinklers, signs, smke alarms, etc. & didn't have the money.
hey got $80K for that fire and suddenly all was put in.
My poor cats had climbed into the kitchen drawers to get away from the smoke and were rescued by my friend Glenn.
The previous apt. mgr. came here and could not believe I had READ all my books.
There are people out there who fear reading and the pursuit of knowledge.

You're welcome.
People just don't understand that by reading all those books, that now clutter up your apartment and watching 900 movies in one year. That those accomplishments gave you the knowledge and perseverance to make 600 videos.

Nancy Pelosi talks about raising the minimum wage, so artists who work flipping burgers can afford to live by only working part time AND they'll then have more free time to be creative.
Falkie IS THE MAN OF THE FUTURE, he has figured out how to not work at all and spend all his time being creative! Cant fault the Big Guy if his monthly "Artist" supplemental payment gets spent by 9th day of the month and clutter dead line is forgotten, his destiny is to make entertaining and informative videos. Follow your dreams, you're The Guy from Pittsburgh!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 11:06:24 PM
You're welcome.
People just don't understand that by reading all those books, that now clutter up your apartment and watching 900 movies in one year. That those accomplishments gave you the knowledge and perseverance to make 600 videos.

Twenty of them are about Nostradamus...