• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:18:20 AM
Since I had neither ever heard of the movie nor had I seen it or have had any desire to see it, they can't have been playing roles that I was unaware of.

PLEASE watch the movie and do a full in-depth review.  It's free on YouTube, right here...

http://youtu.be/ancwTUkXyKk

b_dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2015, 11:36:16 PM
I'm glad someone else pointed this out; the stupid fat fuck would also need half the wall around the window demolishing to get his ass out.
It would never occur to him that the fire crew would need to get a cherry picker up to the window.
Of course not. He's being mildly inconvenienced. Have a heart for crying out loud! The guy had to do something to maintain his free ride.

Ol' Gerry is onto something here. Baby Falkie was a work of genius, why not do all the VO work yourself, Falkie?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 10:31:25 AM
Private e-mail I sent to Falkie just now - posting for all to see.  There's no need for him to hire a voice over person:

"Why hire a voice over person?  I think you'd do a great job yourself!  People with distinctive voices draw attention, and I think that the public would latch onto you since you're boisterous, but you're also the 'every man' that they can relate to.  You can probably think of ads you've heard on radio or TV where the owner of a small business talks about his own thing - same deal with you.

You'd just need to practice so you could do it off the cuff - no reading from a card.  It has to sound natural.  A few takes in a radio studio, and they could cut and paste together what they'd need for the ad.  It would save you some money from hiring somebody, and would further establish you as 1) Noory mentions you on Coast and 2) you're going to have the Noory gig.

Just my opinion.  You should take advantage of your natural gifts, of which speaking is one."

It's a $100 to start on that site and with my sinus issues of late...

I've already come up with a new idea and one he can't claim he thought of first since I just sent it to Gerry a few minutes ago.

I've got to get some sleep. Then back to cleaning.

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 11:03:21 AM

I've already come up with a new idea and one he can't claim he thought of first since I just sent it to Gerry a few minutes ago.

Gerry sent me this - he said it was the official George Senda approved certificate.   Nice George.. claiming to be an attorney with your Anthony G. Senda Esquire call-out.   Real classy to lie about being an attorney, and that only bolsters my case.   I said I didn't want a war, so I will make you a deal.  SINCE this was MY idea, but since Gerry has already gone ahead and done some of the work, I will license it to you.   I want an 82% royalty on any certificates that you make and sell.   Does that work for you?

area51drone

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 11, 2015, 10:55:29 AM
Baby Falkie was a work of genius

Baby Falkie was my idea.  I guess George is going to take credit for that too...

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 09:01:25 AM
...with a post marked date that shows I copyrighted the idea.   I will admit, George gave me that idea - one might call it the "senda copyright" -  so I do have to thank him for that. 

I remember learning about that one in high school.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:42:02 AM
This has NOTHING to do with the front door. Two bookcases flank that door and the fure department was in here when I had my first illness and had no pronblem walking into the door and into the apartment.
Their rule about not blocking the back window is idiotic. Fans And an air conditioner  can be moved and the window opens up to probably a 30-50 foot drop with no fire escape or any way to get down.

Dude, it doesn't matter if the whole damned fire department can get through your door.  The fact is the building was not on fire when they had access to your door.  Come on man, these kinds of posts really make you look horribly, horribly bad.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
Drone you are the biggest asshole on here ever. I came up with the idea & had Gerry design a certificate for me and you claim credit for it.
I admit I was totally WRONG about you and your treacherous nature.
I try to give people I talk to her in person or on the phone the benefit of the doubt even when it has been shown that their repeated actions ( including where the person continually whines that the are " sorry " ) is NOT in my best interests.
Do not ever attempt to contact, text, write, phone, email, hangout me ever again.
I have the email documentation for the idea days ago and will take action against you should you attempt to market it and Gerry can confirm that fact as well.
You are even more of a scumbag than Little Chris if such a thing is possible.

You're seriously taking credit for this?  Taking advantage of least educated and poorest, duping them out of the money they actually worked for by selling them plots of land which don't exist?  At least Drone is just a troll.  This is just sad, Senda.  It's criminal.  You deserve the spankings you get on here.  Or are you all just making this crap up again because it really smells like you are.  In fact, it's impossible to miss.  Whatever.  You just destroyed any sympathy I might have felt for you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
Drone you are the biggest asshole on here ever. I came up with the idea & had Gerry design a certificate for me and you claim credit for it.
I admit I was totally WRONG about you and your treacherous nature.
I try to give people I talk to her in person or on the phone the benefit of the doubt even when it has been shown that their repeated actions ( including where the person continually whines that the are " sorry " ) is NOT in my best interests.
Do not ever attempt to contact, text, write, phone, email, hangout me ever again.
I have the email documentation for the idea days ago and will take action against you should you attempt to market it and Gerry can confirm that fact as well.
You are even more of a scumbag than Little Chris if such a thing is possible.
WTF?

eddie dean

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 11, 2015, 12:11:25 PM
.  Whatever.  You just destroyed any sympathy I might have felt for you.

Dude! Congrats for graduating
You've just come to the same conclusion that a lot of others have a long time ago
Kidding aside, It is interesting to see how new users change from sympaty to disgust after a few months navigating this thread.
Welcome to the club!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
...And where in the hell do I leave spelling errors in my posts? The Ipad has a bad tendency to run words together at times as I type one fingere...

Not to mention the grammar errors.

So tell us Falkie, have you really been playing us all these years, trolling us for the attention?

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on June 11, 2015, 12:24:56 PM
You've just come to the same conclusion that a lot of others have
Kidding aside, It is interesting to see how new users change from sympaty to disgust after a few months navigating this thread.
Welcome to the club!

I had zero sympathy from the start...does that make me a bad man?

Quote from: eddie dean on June 11, 2015, 12:24:56 PM
You've just come to the same conclusion that a lot of others have a long time ago
Welcome to the club!

Thanks  :)

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on June 11, 2015, 12:26:51 PM
I had zero sympathy from the start...does that make me a bad man?

No.  maybe an enigma or outlier. perhaps  even an evil genius? ;)

3OctaveFart

Another fake fight, eh?
Come on guys, whatever you think of BG, it is a track that is too fast for this kind of baloney.

3OctaveFart

Never seen anyone talk so much about cleaning- dude, just get it done.

Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhuUdZzGYw

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 09:42:02 AM
This has NOTHING to do with the front door. Two bookcases flank that door and the fure* department was in here when I had my first illness and had no pronblem* walking into the door and into the apartment.
Their rule about not blocking the back window is idiotic. Fans And an air conditioner  can be moved and the window opens up to probably a 30-50 foot drop with no fire escape or any way to get down.

You make stupidity an art form, truly. If brains were shit, you wouldn't smell.

* The spelling errors you don't make.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 09:37:02 AM

https://youtu.be/1b26BD5KjH0
Sell Betty Boop. Sell the Prius. Sell the Ipad. Find someone else. Forget it. I'm never coming back. Forget it.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 12:33:57 PM
Another fake fight, eh?
Come on guys, whatever you think of BG, it is a track that is too fast for this kind of baloney.

TO MEATIE PIE:  You really think that George is in on this?  The man is upset, and with good reason.  Everyone already knows that Drone is out of control.  You should ask George himself if this is a "fake fight."  If it's real to him, it is real.  I don't know where claims like this come from.

George - would you care to weigh in?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 01:08:50 PM
TO MEATIE PIE:  You really think that George is in on this?  The man is upset, and with good reason.  Everyone already knows that Drone is out of control.  You should ask George himself if this is a "fake fight."  If it's real to him, it is real ONLY to him .  I don't know where claims like this come from.

George - would you care to weigh in?

FIFY

area51drone

Listen George.  I just had a long conversation with Gerry and he has helped me work through some inner demons that I've got going on right now.  I have been really stressed out with the building of the new house and all, as you know.  The bills are getting to me - I told you I owe the framing materials company roughly $25,000, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.   And, the logistics of running the Nibiru business just isn't going to work out while I'm trying to build this place and run my other business.   Gerry has been through it all and he knows.   So I'll back down from the idea, even though you and I did come to it separately.  You are the right man to run this kind of business.   I fully renounce my rights to the Nibiru plot sale business - it's all yours, my friend.  I have burned the envelope as well.   I do think you need to take that Esquire attorney claim off though.   

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
Never seen anyone talk so much about cleaning- dude, just get it done.
no kidding. If he spent as much time cleaning as he does complaining about having to clean, maybe he would accomplish something. Again, this is a 60 something year old man who is complaining about having to clean. Never in my life have I seen a more lazy, whiny person.

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 01:18:37 PM
Listen George.  I just had a long conversation with Gerry and he has helped me work through some inner demons that I've got going on right now.  I have been really stressed out with the building of the new house and all, as you know.  The bills are getting to me - I told you I owe the framing materials company roughly $25,000, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.   And, the logistics of running the Nibiru business just isn't going to work out while I'm trying to build this place and run my other business.   Gerry has been through it all and he knows.   So I'll back down from the idea, even though you and I did come to it separately.  You are the right man to run this kind of business.   I fully renounce my rights to the Nibiru plot sale business - it's all yours, my friend.  I have burned the envelope as well.   I do think you need to take that Esquire attorney claim off though.

TO DRONE:  Thank you, Drone.

coaster

so the fake fight over some fake bullshit is over. Aw shucks..

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 01:08:50 PM
TO MEATIE PIE:  You really think that George is in on this?  The man is upset, and with good reason.  Everyone already knows that Drone is out of control.  You should ask George himself if this is a "fake fight."  If it's real to him, it is real.  I don't know where claims like this come from.
He faces possible expulsion from his housing community and he's worred about an asinine idea like that? No, sorry, not buying it.

coaster

Quote from: wotr1 on June 11, 2015, 12:35:25 AM

I really hope that somebody points your case worker to this thread and your videos.  You know?  The ones where you spend days wandering convention halls and drive a couple of hundred miles to interview Noory and attend his "concert"while you are too disabled to pick up the garbage in your apartment?

The posts where you talk about walking to the post office, heading out for coffee and cinnabons... I really could go on (but I would have to dig into this thread- and that is a little too toxic.)

The fact of the matter is that you have, apparently been unable to do light house work while bragging about how many miles you put on your feet running around the no life expo with a camera in hand.

You are correct- these programs exist to assist disabled seniors- and I'm sure in your mind you qualify (and they will probably even give you a lucky person to run around and clean up your filth.)  It really does not mean that you are unable to clean for yourself-only that you have a gullible case worker and have managed to convince yourself that you "deserve" this service.

Hmm...this is not a bad idea. He really does need to be investigated. Falkie has been mooching for far too long.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 10:00:33 AM
TO PALADIN:  Good luck on your move to Idaho (you're going to CDA?), Paladin.  Ol' Gerry hopes it goes well for you, and that you enjoy your new life there.  I will warn you, however, that you should be leery of anywhere that considers Spokane to be the "big city."  My friends and I used to make references to all of the Spokane "fist-f*cks" based on their backwards nature.  I'm not talking about political conservatism or anything like that (note my personal leanings based on multiple references to Rush Limbaugh in the past).  I just mean the general lack of common sense, self-awareness, and messed-up way of living.

Thanks for the insight.  I have it on good authority that if the balloon goes up the Idaho state authorities will shut down the highway at the state line.