• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2015, 09:45:18 AM
What a horrible thought! As Nabokov said, "there is no reading only re-reading". Most books worth the name require several readings. It took me about four goes at Lolita before I began to appreciate it. I don't know why people think books are any different to music or pictures or any other art form. Of course there are junk books that can be tossed without a qualm but a book can lie on your shelf for ten years or more before you are ready to have another go at it. It's only hoarding if you are obsessively collecting together ever piece of printed matter available.

Don't be so ruthless!
I'm an asshole.

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2015, 09:45:18 AM
What a horrible thought! As Nabokov said, "there is no reading only re-reading". Most books worth the name require several readings. It took me about four goes at Lolita before I began to appreciate it. I don't know why people think books are any different to music or pictures or any other art form. Of course there are junk books that can be tossed without a qualm but a book can lie on your shelf for ten years or more before you are ready to have another go at it. It's only hoarding if you are obsessively collecting together ever piece of printed matter available.

Don't be so ruthless!

Falkie is not reading Nabokov or Melville.  He's reading books (I use the term loosely)  by Richard C. Hoagland, Giorgio Tsoukalos and George Noory. 

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 09:44:49 AM
I frequently refer to many of my reference books periodically and if I get rid of them, they are gone forever. The history books I use to refute idiots like Dougie Dietrich who make up history to suit their own ends, the tech books are there so I don't have to search all over for something and so on.

Fair enough, but if you notice I said get rid of the things you haven't referenced, or looked at or worn etc in a years time. You don't have enough room in your apartment to keep all of these things. Keep the books you can't bare to part with, but box the rest. Then put them in storage if you don't want to get rid of them. Hey Falkie, it's either do that, or risk eviction.

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:58:13 AM
I'm an asshole.

No you're not.  You're giving good advice to Falkie.  Sadly, he is determined to continue his self-destructive behavior until he's tossed out on the street.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 09:56:01 AM
By your uninformed and deeply flawed criteria,
Oh Falkie, give me a break. You know exactly what I'm saying by getting rid of stuff you know longer use. I'm not asking you to get rid of antiques or a priceless civil war collection. You know I'm saying get rid of worthless crap you have piling up. You are an impossible person to reason with.
Tech books are pretty much useless they minute the hit the bookshelves. You are better off looking for technical advice on Google or hell, even in BellGab.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:00:26 AM
Fair enough, but if you notice I said get rid of the things you haven't referenced, or looked at or worn etc in a years time. You don't have enough room in your apartment to keep all of these things. Keep the books you can't bare to part with, but box the rest. Then put them in storage if you don't want to get rid of them. Hey Falkie, it's either do that, or risk eviction.

You still don't get it do you ?
It's not the books they have a problem with, it's the clutter.
No court is going to throw someone out for reading because a case could be made with a judge for tossing out all those outmoded case law books in the judge's chambers and law libraries were it up to people like you.
Unless we're all now in a Twilight Zone episode where you get tried for the crime of reading or Fahrenheit 451.
Thank G*d simplistic people such as yourself do not run things. All the readers would be in death camps waiting to be  executed for thought crimes.
And I have NOT been given any time to box anything up by my manager and I still have to go help Kathy out.
I also would not have the money for a storage space and gas until 7-1, as I have already said.
Once Noory's show films and he pays me for my appearance, I will but even that will take the better part of a month for me to get paid as he has told me as I have to submit paperwork to get paid once its filmed.

SredniVashtar

Of all the things you can take aim at Falkie for, I think collecting books ranks rather low down the scale. I admit the collected works of G. Noory might not rank as literature of the highest class (more fit for kindling than Kindle perhaps) but cut the poor sod a break occasionally, willya?

Anyway, must be off to petrol bomb my local library. Print-hoarding scum, they're gonna get theirs!

PathoJen

You love insulting people. And you wonder why everyone insults you.

Yorkshire pud

Senda's account password has been hacked. I have an idea who; if you look back at the last pages there are very different 'styles'. I'm guessing Senda logs out and the pseudo Senda logs in and posts the self effacing posts, knowing full well tgat Senda doesn't look back over previous pages to notice.

Still, it's entertainment if the idiot can't grasp his 'friends' aren't really his friends.

PathoJen

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2015, 10:10:19 AM
Of all the things you can take aim at Falkie for, I think collecting books ranks rather low down the scale. I admit the collected works of G. Noory might not rank as literature of the highest class (more fit for kindling than Kindle perhaps) but cut the poor sod a break occasionally, willya?

Anyway, must be off to petrol bomb my local library. Print-hoarding scum, they're gonna get theirs!
I'm aiming at the bookshelves, because that is what Falkies apartment manager was complaining about. The books take up a lot of space. Anyway, I'm only trying of offer advise, practical advise, not pipe dreams like panning for gold, using a metal detector, making videos designed to make him money, etc. The guy cannot afford to be a dreamer, he needs to get real. But, whatever, maybe the bloke is happy living the way he does., and is just a chronic complainer who really wants no advise or help from people.

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2015, 10:11:27 AM
Senda's account password has been hacked. I have an idea who; if you look back at the last pages there are very different 'styles'. I'm guessing Senda logs out and the pseudo Senda logs in and posts the self effacing posts, knowing full well tgat Senda doesn't look back over previous pages to notice.

Still, it's entertainment if the idiot can't grasp his 'friends' aren't really his friends.
I thought last nights posts were kind of weird. Well, weirder than most. I think he's on right now though. Back to insulting women, and accusing everyone of not knowing what they are talking about.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:11:18 AM
You love insulting people. And you wonder why everyone insults you.

Who's insulting anyone ?
I'm merely pointing out that your ideas make no sense and you have failed to grasp the crux of the issue at hand.
And my paranormal collection is far, far bigger than the collected works of George Noory, many of which were ghostwritten by Bill Birnes.

PathoJen

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2015, 10:12:27 AM
Nooo.

Passive aggressive? Possibly.
I'm just a friendly little avatar who wants everyone to be happy.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 10:09:59 AM
No court is going to throw someone out for reading because a case could be made with a judge for tossing out all those outmoded case law books in the judge's chambers and law libraries were it up to people like you.
Unless we're all now in a Twilight Zone episode where you get tried for the crime of reading or Fahrenheit 451.
Thank G*d simplistic people such as yourself do not run things. All the readers would be in death camps waiting to be  executed for thought crimes.
And I have NOT been given any time to box anything up by my manager and I still have to go help Kathy out.
I also would not have the money for a storage space and gas until 7-1, as I have already said.
Once Noory's show films and he pays me for my appearance, I will but even that will take the better part of a month for me to get paid as he has told me as I have to submit paperwork to get paid once its filmed.

It's hilarious that you think sticking * in god will make you look respecful, but you feel comfortable being a vile disgusting shit to women.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 09:22:09 PM
George knows his credit is good with me. He only has to ask.

Okay, WC. Since my credit is good with you, loan me $250 so I can rent a truck, box up items I don't have time to go through and take the stuff to storage and buy some food, sos pads and some cleaning supplies and I pay you back in 3 payments in 3 months.

Who

No, we don't.  Falkie logic is unfathomable to the thinking portion of the population.  Everything that goes wrong in your life is the fault of others. You accept absolutely no responsibility.  Well-meaning people have been trying to guide you away from your self-destructive behavior for years, to no avail.  One of these days your behavior will reach its inevitable conclusion.  You will self-destruct (eviction or worse) and the result will be tragic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 10:23:01 AM
Okay, WC. Since my credit is good with you, loan me $250 so I can rent a truck, box up items I don't have time to go through and take the stuff to storage and buy some food, sos pads and some cleaning supplies and I pay you back in 3 payments in 3 months.

You'll maybe get the above after you've had a new raid on Apple eh?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:15:37 AM
I'm aiming at the bookshelves, because that is what Falkies apartment manager was complaining about. The books take up a lot of space. Anyway, I'm only trying of offer advise, practical advise, not pipe dreams like panning for gold, using a metal detector, making videos designed to make him money, etc. The guy cannot afford to be a dreamer, he needs to get real. But, whatever, maybe the bloke is happy living the way he does., and is just a chronic complainer who really wants no advise or help from people.

I'm sure you are right. You are obviously far more knowledgable on this subject than me anyway, although I don't know how much of this advice for the Falkster offered on here is much more than just another slightly more inventive way of poking the old boy with sticks again and watching him come out of his burrow to bite.

Chronic complainer without a doubt. It's his oxygen.

Laurakinch

Good god, what a delusional idiot. How in hell can you compare your crap book collection to a law library?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 10:17:22 AM
Who's insulting anyone ?

And my paranormal collection is far, far bigger than the collected works of George Noory

Anything 'authored' by Noory is by definition paranormal, whether ghosted or not, as the man has never read a book let alone written one. Unless there is a book called 'How to Suck at Radio', which he must have devoured cover to cover.

Who

I'm merely pointing out that your ideas make no sense and you have failed to grasp the crux of the issue at hand.

Of course Jen's ideas make no sense to you.  Logic has no place in Senda World.

And my paranormal collection is far, far bigger than the collected works of George Noory, many of which were ghostwritten by Bill Birnes.

Your paranormal books aren't worth the paper they're printed on.  Most "paranormal" books are written by quacks and hucksters trying to make a fast buck from a gullible, uneducated  public (like Coast to Coast Insiders).

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 12, 2015, 10:32:46 AM
Good god, what a delusional idiot. How in hell can you compare your crap book collection to a law library?

How dare you say that about one of the greatest amateur legal theorists of the age!! You have heard of Matlock? Meet Fatlock.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:15:37 AM
Anyway, I'm only trying of offer advise, practical advise, not pipe dreams like panning for gold, using a metal detector, making videos designed to make him money, etc.

You forgot about kidnapping a leprechaun to make him cough up his pot of gold.

Laurakinch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2015, 10:37:53 AM
You forgot about kidnapping a leprechaun to make him cough up his pot of gold.

Don't give him any ideas. He'll next start a gofundme for a flight to Eire.

SredniVashtar

Of course he'd try and borrow some cash off said leprechaun for an iDildo, or whatever the latest Apple toy is,  before throwing a sack over its head and applying the handcuffs. I'm sure he never travels without those, it's his American Express.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 12, 2015, 10:45:16 AM
Don't give him any ideas. He'll next start a gofundme for a flight to Eire.

After he's posted a video trying to convince his 'fan' they exist; and therefore fund said visit to the Emerald Isle. Jeeeze, he should go down well there trying to grift off the Paddys.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 04:50:15 AM
I've dreamt about day trading.
But seriously, I have books on the subject but the last time I read them you need $25k to start an account.
Do let me know if my information is wrong.

No, you don't need 25k to make an account.  That might be the recommended amount to make a living off of day trading, or it may be the what you need to pay the minimum trading fee,  but I've made an online account for free before.  You may need somewhere up to $1000 as an initial deposit into your account, I can't remember.  It would depend on the service.  I think some don't require anything.  If you don't use a broker you can trade for as little as five dollars per trade.

In any case, I don't think your SSI benefits would allow you to trade, and even if you did you would almost certainly lose all your money.

... Once Noory's show films and he pays me for my appearance, I will but even that will take the better part of a month for me to get paid as he has told me as I have to submit paperwork to get paid once its filmed.

Why don't you file the paperwork now so it's already on file when you've make your appearance

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:41:25 AM
I'm hoping one of these days he will take someones advise. Especially now, when he really has no choice. I expect even if Falkie lived in a 2,000 square foot dwelling, he would have 2,000 square feet of clutter. He's a hoarder. Not sure if he's too lazy to get rid of things, or if he really holds some sentimental value towards his "For Dummies" collection. In the future, you might buy a digital version of the book you want, and download it to you iPad.
When I buried my aunt two years ago, I saw the destructiveness of clutter when I cleaned out her apartment.
It is really just stuff. And I began to "edit" my own shit after seeing how that proved to be an impediment to a life.