• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

i knew that animal looked somewhat familiar and strangely intelligent. i think he is even using that same piece of furniture.

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 09, 2011, 05:41:10 PM

There is a message here in the angle of his ARM but WHAT?  WHAT IS IT??

This thread is slowly but surely unraveling the secret of Art's departure from C2C and the message within his recent webcam photo. We must look to Cydonia and the Illuminati to uncover Art's message(s).  The 19.5 degree angle takes us here next...what does it mean?  --->  http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-cydonia_davincicode.htm

Richard C. Hoagland / Enterprise Mission could be involved in Art's message as well ---> http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/citystars/

ourobouros2k2

Sometimes you just know you are lighting up an NSA server flag just visiting those sites  :P  ;D

Has anyone considered the idea that Art Bell is still broadcasting C2C in a parallel universe? He had many shows on the subject. If we could just figure out how to get those shows on the stream....

what?  :D

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 11, 2011, 12:44:05 AM
Has anyone considered the idea that Art Bell is still broadcasting C2C in a parallel universe?

I think the multiverse must contain more universes in which Art Bell has long since retired, passed away, or was never born than ones in which he still hosts C2C. Nevertheless there should still be a precious few out there among the infinity where the king still does his show nightly.

There should also in principle be a universe in which C2C will be remembered for it's greatest and most skilled host whose powers of wit, charm and conversation grace the airwaves each night - George Noory. This is not, unfortunately, the universe in which we live.

Rather, the universe we inhabit is a terrible hellscape in which our George Noory acts as the counterpoint to his successful doppelganger.

We got the Bizarro-Noory.

UFO Geek

If Art Bell will no longer be broadcasting LIVE shows, could someone please do the following?
1. Register the domain name  llebtra.com  (artbell backward)
2. Perform a reverse speech process one all of his past show audio files.
3. Place those reverse speeched show files on llebtra.com
4. This will allow us to enjoy new Art Bell (llebtra) material. Who knows what we might hear!

I very much enjoy listening to Art Bell.  I sure hope he is planning a LIVE show return on some venue.

I have no desire to listen to C2C, unless it's Art Bell on air...

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: UFO Geek on January 11, 2011, 07:26:48 AM
1. Register the domain name  llebtra.com  (artbell backward)

This is a great idea.

aquagoat

Whatever Art's plans were,  this thread has morphed into something far too amusing to want it to end.  It is now in the realm of "I-am-the-Walrus//  NOyouAINTcoz  -John -is-dead//  COZ - I-buried-Paul" .... whatever, pick yer fav hoax gone bye . . . . Way it looks now, we might not hear from Art & Team Bell for months now, what with the successful Raymond Chandler gum-shoeing what's been done, and bringing the spectre of Glenn Beck into play.

Alas, fair friends, smitten sleuths and galactic gumshoes .... this whole thread has become waaay too entertaining and successful to have a clever showman like ART

minnehan

I rarely am up long enough to listen to the end of C2C, but I was able to hear the ending last night, and was surprised to hear Norry mention Art's name still in the credits.

Archivist1947

Quote from: minnehan on January 11, 2011, 03:21:46 PM
I rarely am up long enough to listen to the end of C2C, but I was able to hear the ending last night, and was surprised to hear Norry mention Art's name still in the credits.

You are right. I've just checked. It was a show from January 7th. Noory indeed mentioned Art during credits.

b_dubb

hotair30 might be an email addy.  at gmail.  or else where

MV/Liberace!

god damn it.  i really wish i'd thought to post this.

UFO Geek

FYI - Art can still be heard on his old FM station in Pahrump, KNYE. His voice is used for time and temp in Pahrump in between some of the songs. I guess they have some sort of digital mixer that ques him up, or something???  I listen to 95.1 KNYE via their streaming page at times.

heater

I don't see any hidden message in that picture.

Quote from: themudking on January 11, 2011, 09:41:18 PM

I don't see any hidden message in that picture.

Almost got it right. More accurate if you would put Snoory's head on the trained seal !

heater

I actually had a picture of Alex Jones there, but took it off out of respect for the seal.

b_dubb

someone has Hoagland's AIM handle ... i'm sure he can decipher the hidden alien message in this seemingly innocent family photo

Wednesday

I registered because I felt it important to post that tonight's live chat with George mentions Art:
Quote[Comment From JohnJohn: ]
Is Art completly done with the show?
Tuesday January 11, 2011 8:24 John
8:24 Gnoory: I suspect Art has called it quits for good.

Everyone, I've been following this thread since it began. When I saw the upcoming shows for end of 2010 had no Art Bell listed, I found this site and was just so upset that he left the airwaves without really telling anyone in any official capacity. I understand why he did it, though.

My memories of him will always live on. For instance, I just love that he confirmed that all the "A's" were doing well. Art being a cat-person made me an instant fan. He painted such a great visual image with what was usually going on from his area of the world no matter where he was living. He didn't have to go into detail about his experiences with losing Ramona, but he understood that we had to process her passing as much as he did and I commend him for being courageous to speak of his personal life to us. When he met his wife Airyn, I remember so many people being judgmental and I thought, "Who are we to judge?" He found a very solid foundation when he was at his very saddest. We all deserve love and he has a beautiful family where he can experience love.

I have been an Art Bell fan since the '90s. I feel like we all witnessed so many great moments of his years on the air. I really missed him for this year's predictions. I didn't tune in at all for the end of year shows because I just am not as much of a fan of the other hosts, if at all. In my opinion, the questions the other hosts ask are less well-thought and not thinking outside the box as much as Art can do in his interviews. Did they even go over the list from last year? Were there dings and bonks? I bet they actually didn't say "Ding" or "Bonk" which is what I loved about Art; his trademarks are surely missed. BTW, I still have the list from 2009 where the last caller states, "Towards end of 2009 Art Bell will return to regular radio" (caller from NY). Oh, how I wish it was a "ding"!

I ended my streamlink subscription as soon as I could see they removed his name from the list of hosts on the website. I wish we could know the numbers of the number of "unsubscribed" in the last few weeks.

I never had the pleasure of calling in and wish that I still had a chance to try to talk to Art. I never had a paranormal experience that I felt was worth discussing on the air. I have a friend who got through and he felt such a rush of adrenalin afterward.

Thanks to all who provided information and funny theories above.

Out of curiosity and boredom, I tuned into the C2C chat with Snoory...how lame and shallow. Here's an example of the hour long dialogue...[Comment From Peggy Peggy: ] "Could you please put together a show on the current price of gasoline"?
Tuesday January 11, 2011 8:22 Peggy
8:23 Gnoory: "We were about to but my producer ran out of gas on the way to the office"

HAL 9000

Quote from: b_dubb on January 11, 2011, 11:06:52 PMsomeone has Hoagland's AIM handle ... i'm sure he can decipher the hidden alien message in this seemingly innocent family photo

Yes, it's true I have Hoaxland's AIM screenname, and was able to put it to good use.

By using his Hyperdimensional physics model (utilizing 19.5°) along with Torsion Fields, and of course, the 6­° of Kevin Bacon, I have been able to crack the extremely complicated mathematical algorithm that aliens had used utilizing advanced steganography techniques within the original JPG. Thus, I was able to decipher the code and found the original message hidden inside the Art Bell picture featuring himself, a seal, his daughter, and his wife.

I can now reveal to the world the product of my major discovery:

FortRock

I still think Art is coming back! I think that the particulars are taking more time than we want. He may have to step back contractually from any appearance on a show not controlled by Clear Channel Stations. For example go back to the whole controversy involving Jay Leno / Conan O'Brian at NBC. Conan had to wait for 6 months before returning to the air. David Letterman was forced to do the same after the retirement of Johnny Carson. So if his last air appearance was on 10/31/10 (sic Glennys McCants on this date, lol), we may have to wait until May for him to go on the air. I'm willing to bet we're going to hear of something from Art by late February, if nothing else than the condition of the AB's! Could Coast producers be encouraging Art to stay loyal by allowing him to "go live" during the Saturday Best-Of? Could the relationship between Art and Clear have foundered on this Call Screener issue? Also I'll throw in a total wild card here, I have this former girlfriend, now friend, who's pretty psychic, who says Airyn in pregnent again, and needs USA doctors for care? Could Art be seeking safety for Airyn before announcing or going public with anything of Art's future? Could Art be seeking assurances that the INS will give him no hassel over their immigration status? Art has said that he is in love with the Hawaiian Islands, and Coast Producers have built the Big Island branch studios there to entice Art back to the USA? Also I have a source from my Oregon days, and the Coast Chat Club in Portland who's telling me that I need to watch Art signing with the CBS Radio Network, and an announcement coming by early Spring. Right around the period after the death of Ramona, Art did an interview for CBS Evening News Anchor Katie Couric, and they formed a "bond in pain" connection because of Couric's husband's death to bowel cancer. Apparently the interview led to a series of phone calls that perhaps is going on today?

Quote from: Fort Rock on January 12, 2011, 01:05:22 PM
I still think Art is coming back! I think that the particulars are taking more time than we want. He may have to step back contractually from any appearance on a show not controlled by Clear Channel Stations. For example go back to the whole controversy involving Jay Leno / Conan O'Brian at NBC. Conan had to wait for 6 months before returning to the air. David Letterman was forced to do the same after the retirement of Johnny Carson. So if his last air appearance was on 10/31/10 (sic Glennys McCants on this date, lol), we may have to wait until May for him to go on the air. I'm willing to bet we're going to hear of something from Art by late February, if nothing else than the condition of the AB's! Could Coast producers be encouraging Art to stay loyal by allowing him to "go live" during the Saturday Best-Of? Could the relationship between Art and Clear have foundered on this Call Screener issue? Also I'll throw in a total wild card here, I have this former girlfriend, now friend, who's pretty psychic, who says Airyn in pregnent again, and needs USA doctors for care? Could Art be seeking safety for Airyn before announcing or going public with anything of Art's future? Could Art be seeking assurances that the INS will give him no hassel over their immigration status? Art has said that he is in love with the Hawaiian Islands, and Coast Producers have built the Big Island branch studios there to entice Art back to the USA? Also I have a source from my Oregon days, and the Coast Chat Club in Portland who's telling me that I need to watch Art signing with the CBS Radio Network, and an announcement coming by early Spring. Right around the period after the death of Ramona, Art did an interview for CBS Evening News Anchor Katie Couric, and they formed a "bond in pain" connection because of Couric's husband's death to bowel cancer. Apparently the interview led to a series of phone calls that perhaps is going on today?

I agree. I think Art loves radio and his audience too much to quit. He had quite a bit of enthusiasm in his voice the last couple of shows he did with C2C. Maybe we can get a betting pool going!

As soon as I think it's dead, this thread kicks a few more times.

Kudos to you, brave thread. Hold on to what you've got.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 12, 2011, 05:59:50 PM
As soon as I think it's dead, this thread kicks a few more times.

Kudos to you, brave thread. Hold on to what you've got.

Ian Gomm - Hold On (To What You've Got) TROS Rock Planet 1978

heater

guildnavigator:  Very impressive that you were able to find original footage of Julian Assange before he stopped recording music and decided to leak secrets to the masses!

Quote from: Fort Rock on January 12, 2011, 01:05:22 PM
Conan had to wait for 6 months before returning to the air.

6 months! That would be a little over 19.5 weeks from when he quit!!! Hyperdimensional physics PROVES Art will be BACK!!!!! He was trying to signal us!!!

heater

If only Art could find a PORTAL!