• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Fly By Night

Thanks Hal. I've enjoyed many posts in this thread. I really do think Art is reading them too. I know he has a history posting at the Fantastic Forum which is a great page too, but considering how epic this thread is I was hoping he may break tradition and suprise us here at coastgab.

I wonder if Noory reads these too. I wonder if Noory can even read

fabucat

Quote from: Fly By Night on January 17, 2011, 09:00:32 PM
Thanks Hal. I've enjoyed many posts in this thread. I really do think Art is reading them too. I know he has a history posting at the Fantastic Forum which is a great page too, but considering how epic this thread is I was hoping he may break tradition and suprise us here at coastgab.

I wonder if Noory reads these too. I wonder if Noory can even read

Damn, if Noory can read, that means that he can tell his friend Glenn Beck the Progressive Hunter to come and get me:)  I'm sooo hoping that he can't!

anagrammy

OBVIOUSLY!

He reads the 20 suggested guest questions every night, doesn't he?  Even if the guest has already answered the question the previous hour. 

Anagrammy

PS.  What you guys aren't seeing are the stretch marks on Miss Booby's cans, like giant spiders radiating from the areola, BWAHAHAH! 

Quote from: Master_of_Reality on January 17, 2011, 10:29:28 PM
I believe this chick is providing another "piece" of the puzzle, a part of the code that needs to be broken in order to learn what has happened to AB. Look at the bouncing action of her breasts. It appears to be a message in Morse code. Need more time to gawk, uh, I mean watch and cipher the embedded message.  .-   .-.   -  -...  .  .-..  .-..  .-..  ..  ...-  .  ...     

What does it all mean?

i blew up the gif and there's a cydonia head there!!!!those aren't stretch marks, it's an active canal highway system!!!  call hoagland now!!!!!!! the people must know!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

HAL 9000

Quote from: anagrammy on January 17, 2011, 10:25:03 PMPS.  What you guys aren't seeing are the stretch marks on Miss Booby's cans, like giant spiders radiating from the areola, BWAHAHAH!

While I understand why you might think that, this gal has been blessed with skin that greatly minimizes stretch marks. We've all seen folks who are only 20 pounds overweight, and have quite pronounced stretch marks, while other women can be pregnant with twins, and return to perfect skin after delivery. I can personally attest to this phenomenon as I've seen high-resolution images of these "celestial orbs" that a "friend" sent me.

I could, however, potentially ascribe to the Morse code  - or any code - messages "they" might be sending. I'd concur it needs much more study and observation.

And just for the record, she is over 40.5 years old.

Addendum: On a more evolutionary and primitive level, men in general, find portions of womens' bodies, that sway in opposition to the general direction of the rest of their body, to be of particular interest. Women, through the millennia, have noticed that men enjoy womens' body parts which tend to obey Newton's First Law of Motion, which I'll paraphrase liberally:

Object(s) in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force

by intentionally accentuating Newton's First Law of Motion.

It has been noted by historians that Sir Isaac Newton came to understand and then codify his First Law of Motion, by attending so-called "Gentlemen's Pubs," often on Saturday evenings, when, as legend has it, the first "Ladies Nights" were introduced. It is ironic that Newton's observation that, "Objects, once set in motion, tend to remain in motion," was actually discovered while observing, with udder amazement, the physics of the female form.

I love science.

awguy

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 17, 2011, 10:40:32 PM

i blew up the gif and there's a cydonia head there!!!!those aren't stretch marks, it's an active canal highway system!!!  call hoagland now!!!!!!! the people must know!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Man I love this forum. I laughed so hard at this... thanks!

John Henneman

Quote from: ArtBellFan on January 17, 2011, 06:07:17 PM
The only forum Art posts on is Fantastic Forum and the last time was 12-22-09 and here is his post:

It looks like we are not going to hear from Art, if we were I think he would have posted by now.

As being someone who intends to retire in Philippines with my Filipina-American wife I can totally relate to Art's statement. I have wished that Art had taken one show or even a half of show to explain what he Likes about the Philippines. If he comes back to doing a show He should take time so  his listeners will understand. Premier and their equipment will not keep Art from returning if he desires to do so. Believe it or not they have radio Corporations in the Philipines capable of doing anyrhing Premier can do and probably better.

FortRock

Did anyone catch Coast on Sunday with George Knapp? The amount of effusive language and hints at communication with Art, leads me to think that the return of Art somehow involves George Knapp. John, there is an additional piece of information I've come across which leads me to the fact that Art MAY return to the USA and to Pahrump! I need to let the group know I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan, I've run Fanships before! I'm on this e-listing simular to this site for Star Trek / Coast joint fans. This on-line friend from the Las Vegas area told me something very interesting. He was a huge fan of Art Bell in his 1980's KDWN, Political Talk era. Art was an activist in favor of ending school use of Corporal Punishment in Nevada Public Schools, something which upset conservatives in the Late 80's. The Phillipinnes schools, as you know, are militant users, and very ruthless in their use of such in the schools. Asia is reaching school age, if this friend is correct about Art's advocacy against, then he'll not want Asia exposed to such! But I know of the technical sophistication of broadcast outlets in those islands!

ourobouros2k2

Only problem with that line of thought is that Art appears to be financially secure, and that as Asia nears school age, you can bet the AB's will be more than capable of seeking private instruction via home or private school. Hey, no one would like to see him and his family happy here in the states more than most people here, but I don't see that happening without serious consideration.

aquagoat

Having enjoyed the pleasures of the Phillipinnes with my native wife - I can assure you that not only is the technical ability to run a radio show available ----- so are PRIVATE SCHOOLS.

If we can't make better gumshoe gumbo than this,  then bring back the dancin' girls.

John Henneman

I concur there are plently of quality Private schools in Manila. Art is near embassy row so there are plently of private schools near his high rise!

FortRock

Gotcha all! I'm a Public School Substitute Teacher, my knowledge of Private School K through 12 is limited even in my own community of Los Angeles!

heater

QuoteThis is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head. Luckily I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind limber.

fabucat

Quote from: awguy on January 18, 2011, 03:56:16 AM
Man I love this forum. I laughed so hard at this... thanks!

Well, it's been awhile since I've been subjected to such frat boy humor:)  Makes me feel young again.  In the end, t*tts are just plain t*tts.  There's nothin' paranormal about 'em except their size.   I suppose aliens could infest there.....Now I'm not gonna get a good night's sleep...I'll be checking the "twins", lol.

OK who gets to hoax Noory with the tale of "the haunted breasts...."?

fabucat

Quote from: Fort Rock on January 18, 2011, 07:55:55 AM
Did anyone catch Coast on Sunday with George Knapp? The amount of effusive language and hints at communication with Art, leads me to think that the return of Art somehow involves George Knapp. John, there is an additional piece of information I've come across which leads me to the fact that Art MAY return to the USA and to Pahrump! I need to let the group know I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan, I've run Fanships before! I'm on this e-listing simular to this site for Star Trek / Coast joint fans. This on-line friend from the Las Vegas area told me something very interesting. He was a huge fan of Art Bell in his 1980's KDWN, Political Talk era. Art was an activist in favor of ending school use of Corporal Punishment in Nevada Public Schools, something which upset conservatives in the Late 80's. The Phillipinnes schools, as you know, are militant users, and very ruthless in their use of such in the schools. Asia is reaching school age, if this friend is correct about Art's advocacy against, then he'll not want Asia exposed to such! But I know of the technical sophistication of broadcast outlets in those islands!

Reminds me of why I like Mr. Bell.....Politically, he's not a paint-by-the-numbers guy.  I can see why he got out of political talk, because he probably isn't into shilling for any party's agenda.  Very smart of him to get into paranormal talk, which is the only way he could go national. 

HAL 9000

Dear Art:

Hi Art, it's me again, HAL 9000. I love you, man. I mean, in a man-love kind of way - not a homosexual type of way.

Ever since you retired from Coast to Coast, the first time, the second time, the third time, the fourth time, the fifth time, et. al., I have missed you. I miss hearing your melodious voice. I have followed you since your early days. I know the names of all your friends by heart - I feel like your friends are my friends too. I email and call them on the phone regularly Art, in hopes that I hear information about you. As you know Art, your email inbox is filled with emails I've sent you too. I'm not sure why, but no one contacts me in return. Phone calls and emails nearly every day to Keith, and Kraig, and Linda, and Whitley, and Richard; but no one has returned my pleas for information.

Art, I'm convinced I know what's in your heart, and I know what's in the minds and hearts of your friends. I know you're coming back with your own show, probably within the next few months. I feel it in my boner bones.

I've been monitoring as much of the electromagnetic spectrum as I'm able, in an effort to find out if you're coming back. No luck yet, but I'm recruiting friends of mine to monitor the airwaves as well as the Interwebz, hoping to hear something about you. I have my POP3 email client set up to check my email every minute, in case you write back. I'm waiting Art!

Art, please don't think I'm stalking you. The doctors have a name for it, but I can't remember right now. The medication seems to be helping, but sometimes, when I'm on the holodeck, I see images of you and hear your voice. It seems so real Art. The doctors use language I don't understand - but I know you Art, and you would never just retire without saying an official goodbye. Especially since you've always said goodbye the other 10 times you've retired.

I have some theories Art. Could it be angels? Have they intervened in such a way that you cannot contact us by the usual means? Maybe Premiere Radio or Clear Channel have a gag order on you - just like Conan O'brien and David Letterman had.

Art, I just know you're reading these posts here at CoastGab. Even though you're retired, have millions of dollars, a young wife and daughter, I just know you'd rather return to the United States, even though we have confiscatory taxes. The extremely low cost of living in the the Philippines, and being close yo your wife's family is just not worth it Art. I and my friends know this - some of them are psychotic psychic too.

I hope to hear from you soon Art. Contact us here at CoastGab. I'll continue to monitor the airwaves and Interwebz. I am also the Commander of my own Starship, and will have the communications officer "scan all hailing frequencies" for your signal.

Please come back soon Art.

All my man-love,

HAL 9000    

minnehan

Hal, you are pretty condescending and a real smart-ass, aren't you?

Just canceled my Streamlink membership yesterday and they had a comment section. I told them what I thought about Noory and Punnett and told them that it was their silence regarding Art that led me to cancel my membership. Not that anyone will ever see my note, but it felt good to send my thoughts to them.

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 19, 2011, 01:28:27 AM
Dear Art:

Hi Art, it's me again, HAL 9000. I love you, man. I mean, in a man-love kind of way - not a homosexual type of way.

Ever since you retired from Coast to Coast, the first time, the second time, the third time, the fourth time, the fifth time, et. al., I have missed you. I miss hearing your melodious voice. I have followed you since your early days. I know the names of all your friends by heart - I feel like your friends are my friends too. I email and call them on the phone regularly Art, in hopes that I hear information about you. As you know Art, your email inbox is filled with emails I've sent you too. I'm not sure why, but no one contacts me in return. Phone calls and emails nearly every day to Keith, and Kraig, and Linda, and Whitley, and Richard; but no one has returned my pleas for information.

Art, I'm convinced I know what's in your heart, and I know what's in the minds and hearts of your friends. I know you're coming back with your own show, probably within the next few months. I feel it in my boner bones.

I've been monitoring as much of the electromagnetic spectrum as I'm able, in an effort to find out if you're coming back. No luck yet, but I'm recruiting friends of mine to monitor the airwaves as well as the Interwebz, hoping to hear something about you. I have my POP3 email client set up to check my email every minute, in case you write back. I'm waiting Art!

Art, please don't think I'm stalking you. The doctors have a name for it, but I can't remember right now. The medication seems to be helping, but sometimes, when I'm on the holodeck, I see images of you and hear your voice. It seems so real Art. The doctors use language I don't understand - but I know you Art, and you would never just retire without saying an official goodbye. Especially since you've always said goodbye the other 10 times you've retired.

I have some theories Art. Could it be angels? Have they intervened in such a way that you cannot contact us by the usual means? Maybe Premiere Radio or Clear Channel have a gag order on you - just like Conan O'brien and David Letterman had.

Art, I just know you're reading these posts here at CoastGab. Even though you're retired, have millions of dollars, a young wife and daughter, I just know you'd rather return to the United States, even though we have confiscatory taxes. The extremely low cost of living in the the Philippines, and being close yo your wife's family is just not worth it Art. I and my friends know this - some of them are psychotic psychic too.

I hope to hear from you soon Art. Contact us here at CoastGab. I'll continue to monitor the airwaves and Interwebz. I am also the Commander of my own Starship, and will have the communications officer "scan all hailing frequencies" for your signal.

Please come back soon Art.

All my man-love,

HAL 9000    

awesome

Araxen

I don't think Art will come back in either a new full-time show or occasional host on C2C. I believe he's firmly retired now and will devote all his time to raising his kid. It will always feel wierd to me Art found his current wife so quickly after Ramona died. His current wife must have been a mail-order bride.

The guest I will miss the most is Dr. Michio Kaku. Art had some of his best interviews with him. George could never pull off a interview with Michio without a lot of questions being fed too him which is entirely the difference between Art and George. Art could come up with intelligent questions on the fly while George can't.

Fly By Night

Hal- I seem to sense sarcasm, but that may be me just reaching. As you eluded to Art is a 65 year old millionaire with a 20 something wife and a small child. My best guess is Art DOES read these posts while his wife and kid spend his money shopping in Manila's best emporiums. In addition, and I say this as a fan of Art, the truth is Art has a bit of a hedonistic side to him ( thus a few divorces and the above mentioned 20 someting wife) and as such probably greatly enjoys reading the good folks here speaking about him in such high regards. The man can take a compliment, and there are many of them in this thread. Plus, a man can only play with his HAM radio so many hours in a day.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Fly By Night on January 19, 2011, 09:42:53 PMHal- I seem to sense sarcasm...

That's what makes this forum great - one can say the most absurd things, and someone will still take it seriously. So, to be unequivocal:

S-A-R-C-A-S-M

Quote from: Fly By Night on January 19, 2011, 09:42:53 PMPlus, a man can only play with his HAM radio so many hours in a day.

There are some things a man can play with 24 hours a day. I suppose some might call it a HAM   ;D

EvB

Quote from: minnehan on January 19, 2011, 01:38:28 AM
Hal, you are pretty condescending and a real smart-ass, aren't you?

That's just part of his charm.  ;)

toxicmop

It's over fellas. Art isn't coming back. He doesn't care anymore.

I think we need to move on and just let it go. Art is enjoying the rest of his life with his new family and the C2C fans are not apart of that.

George Drooly

What's this? Art is coming back?

I had a theory that there is a Morse Code message in the bouncing breasts as to the whereabouts of Art Bell and thus underwent the arduous task of staring, uh, I mean observing and studying those telling knockers, I mean, clue(s) that were seemingly being telegraphed by the chick above.

In doing so, I later realized that somehow I can't account for approximately 72 hours of time and "feel" that l was transported into some sort of hypnotic state.  I theorize that  I was unwittingly mesmerized and transported into a different dimension where "the code" rhythmically slapped me in the face at which time I was restored to current time with a clear picture of the  message being transmitted.

All of a sudden I found myself able to cipher/write out a seemingly "titillatingly" mysterious message into Morse Code language. Here's the message that I was inspired to write down once I came out of my Cacyean like state;   

.-   .-.   -  -...  .  .-..  .-..  .-..  ..  ...-  .  ... / .-..-. .. .-.. .-.. -... . -... .- -.-. -.- .-..-. / ...-- ----- --. -.

I think I'm on to something!?

imperial252

.-..  ..  ...-  .  ... / .-..-. .. .-.. .-.. -... . -... .- -.-. -.- .-..-. / ...-- ----- --. -. = ARTBELLLIVES "ILLBEBACK" 30GN

Very good observation sir!

anagrammy

Quote from: Master_of_Reality on January 20, 2011, 04:05:07 PM
I had a theory that there is a Morse Code message in the bouncing breasts as to the whereabouts of Art Bell and thus underwent the arduous task of staring, uh, I mean observing and studying those telling knockers, I mean, clue(s) that were seemingly being telegraphed by the chick above.

In doing so, I later realized that somehow I can't account for approximately 72 hours of time and "feel" that l was transported into some sort of hypnotic state.  I theorize that  I was unwittingly mesmerized and transported into a different dimension where "the code" rhythmically slapped me in the face at which time I was restored to current time with a clear picture of the  message being transmitted.

All of a sudden I found myself able to cipher/write out a seemingly "titillatingly" mysterious message into Morse Code language. Here's the message that I was inspired to write down once I came out of my Cacyean like state;   

.-   .-.   -  -...  .  .-..  .-..  .-..  ..  ...-  .  ... / .-..-. .. .-.. .-.. -... . -... .- -.-. -.- .-..-. / ...-- ----- --. -.

I think I'm on to something!?

Hmmm Master, please consider another interpretation:  The aliens found a desirable image in your subconscious, one that would keep you slap-happy during your period of missing time.  The superimposition of this image over the normal scaley-bark skin and thin angular body of the alien was obviously successful. Rather than being terrified, you confirm that you were euphoric.   In a state of blubbering mammary-trance, you endured several hours of sperm extraction, made incredibly easier by your shall-we-say state of mind? 

Which leaves one remaining question, is there any hope for mankind?  and, of course...

Are the aliens laughing at us?

Anagrammy

b_dubb

i'm sick of seeing that porpoise slither out of that el camino.  can we not post that again?  ever?