• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2015, 06:33:14 PM
Looks like not.

No worries, mang.  Sorry, I meant, no worries, you fat homo.   8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 29, 2015, 06:34:35 PM
No worries, mang.  Sorry, I meant, no worries, you fat homo.   8)

Godless harlot.

jazmunda

When MV sent me an IM on Skype asking if I wanted to do a show I immediately thought, "What the fuck now?"

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on April 29, 2015, 06:43:06 PM
When MV sent me an IM on Skype asking if I wanted to do a show I immediately thought, "What the fuck now?"

Me too!  Just about fell out of my damn chair.

eddie dean

I guess I need to log in more often to check this thread & also turn on email notifications.
I'm busy with work stuff trying to get ready for a client. I promissed him final mixes before next session, which is tomorrow. Nothing like waiting til the last minute!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on April 29, 2015, 08:12:54 PM
I guess I need to log in more often to check this thread & also turn on email notifications.
I'm busy with work stuff trying to get ready for a client. I promissed him final mixes before next session, which is tomorrow. Nothing like waiting til the last minute!

Thanks for the blow by blow Falkie.

Just kidding. :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on April 29, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

No knee problems though, right?

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on April 29, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
Thanks for the blow by blow Falkie.

Just kidding. :P

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2015, 08:31:49 PM
No knee problems though, right?

How dare you comment about my personal life! I shared this info because my fans want to know about my life. So stop it! Its knot my fault! grrrrrr (shut up kathy I'm posting to my fans!)

And  I  got 3 new subscribers today because of it. [quote

I check my views every hour, sometimes more than that. and dont say Im lazy becaose its hard work getting up from the coucj because my mother was mean.
[\ quotf]
I have 12, count 'em TWEELFE. knew views on my newst vidiothat brings the total to 195. So suck it poop-munda and Emm-pee!

people like me becaussomeone with that many views ....... oich ouch oucj...   my new $257 contacts just slid around anf out of my I...
(KATHY!! GO GET ME MY DUCK TAPE!!)

New video when this place cools down...haters

I'm ashamed I was able to mimic a falkie post with such accuracy.  :-[  I just creeped myself out.
It will not happen again. :D

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on April 30, 2015, 12:30:11 AM

I'm ashamed I was able to mimic a falkie post with such accuracy.  :-[  I just creeped myself out.
It will not happen again. :D

Not only was that factually correct but it was also grammatically correct and the spelling was on point.

I also read that post in your Falkie impression which is the best impression on the GabCast just beating out MV's Steve Ballmer impression (which is technically a Spec Sheet thing).

jazmunda

Why am I not surprised? Is that a neck brace I can see? Check out the fashionable outfit. I'm positive I can see whiskers on her chin too. There will be no fapping tonight.

onan

The company that I just retired from, called me yesterday and asked me to come back. They want me to help with a new agency near our (wife and me) new home.

It looks like it will be a lot of fun getting to set up the agency from the start. So, I will have less time than I had thought. I will still make time to be there but probably will be away a bit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on May 03, 2015, 12:01:19 AM
The company that I just retired from, called me yesterday and asked me to come back. They want me to help with a new agency near our (wife and me) new home.

It looks like it will be a lot of fun getting to set up the agency from the start. So, I will have less time than I had thought. I will still make time to be there but probably will be away a bit.

i'm just hoping you'll throw on a headset and hit the gabcast from work.

MV/Liberace!

i was thinking, for tuesday, how about if curtis and i do the spec sheet and then immediately after that, eddie, onan, jaz, and redacted... you guys come in with the gabcast?  it would kick ass.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2015, 01:06:50 AM

Hell yes.

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2015, 01:08:00 AM
i was thinking, for tuesday, how about if curtis and i do the spec sheet and then immediately after that, eddie, onan, jaz, and redacted... you guys come in with the gabcast?  it would kick ass.

A BellGab Double Feature.  I'm in. 

onan

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2015, 01:06:50 AM

You have no idea how much I would like that. From the client that thinks Shirley Temple is always with him to the client that believes she is a man parented by Obama and Farrakhan.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2015, 01:08:00 AM

Works for me.

jazmunda

Are we going to dissect the Falkie/Noory video?

I just heard onan's groan from here.  ;D

heater

I watched the first Noory vid with fucklie and it has helped me confirm there is a dark side to fame.  Think about how many different falkies Noory has to deal with daily...not to mention that guy Tommy with him. I actually felt bad for Dave in that moment. I wondered what the payoff for him was in taking part in it and sharing in the pain clearly is it. 

Noory was all alone at that moment even in a crowd.  he is a star in his own mind and at this event in someone's back yard and only gets attention from falk and Tommy who look like they could be a father/son combo.  It truly is a sad state of affairs and clearly why Art holds his private life so closely, as any grounded celeb would.

jazmunda

Noory and Tommy both looked so uncomfortable when Falkie was ranting and screaming in their faces. Noory's look was like get this fucking crazy guy away from me.

The payoff for Noory was obviously the fact that he successfully turned his harshest and most vocal critic into his number one fan and PR guy. Noory is a master manipulator and it cost him a pair of glasses and some gas money.

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on May 03, 2015, 09:32:39 PM
I watched the first Noory vid with fucklie and it has helped me confirm there is a dark side to fame.  Think about how many different falkies Noory has to deal with daily...not to mention that guy Tommy with him. I actually felt bad for Dave in that moment. I wondered what the payoff for him was in taking part in it and sharing in the pain clearly is it. 

Noory was all alone at that moment even in a crowd.  he is a star in his own mind and at this event in someone's back yard and only gets attention from falk and Tommy who look like they could be a father/son combo.  It truly is a sad state of affairs and clearly why Art holds his private life so closely, as any grounded celeb would.

The looks on Nurry & Tommy's face when falkie walks up screaming into an iPad,  really says it all. SO. AWKWARD! I feel bad for them.
Also, The sheer number of rambling emails they must get from falkie every hour, has got to be exhausting. Scroll, scroll, Blocked.

At this point, Falkie IS the face of bellgab in Noory's eyes.  Let that sink in for a moment...Oh the horror.
No wonder he called us low life's

I think I'll be able to do a show Tuesday. I'll let you know for sure 2mro.
How many hours will the SS run for?  2 hrs +/-? 
So we're talking about a start time of around 7 pst/10 est for the GC?

eddie dean

BTW, I'm not getting  email notifications for new posts in this thread. even though I have the 'Notify' option engaged in my settings. I unchecked saved, then   rechecked saved,  but it still wont work. It works for other threads fine, but not this one.

Heather Wade

I love reading your reviews of The Video.  Had a great day for once over here, and I'm not ruining it by hitting play on that abomination.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Will be listening to The Spec Sheet on Tues.  What skype account should I call for The GabCast when it's time to go to air?

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 03, 2015, 11:18:09 PM
How many hours will the SS run for?  2 hrs +/-? 
So we're talking about a start time of around 7 pst/10 est for the GC?

Good question. I need to plan my day around it. Some of us have day jobs.

onan

I guess I may be the only one that will not be viewing the falkie/noory video. I don't like falkie's behaviors, but I am not one that likes seeing people make fools of themselves. That debases all of us.

MV/Liberace!

I was thinking we would start the spec sheet at 7pm eastern tomorrow, end at about 9, and then you guys come in right after that. How's that sound?

onan

Quote from: MV on May 04, 2015, 09:54:48 AM
I was thinking we would start the spec sheet at 7pm eastern tomorrow, end at about 9, and then you guys come in right after that. How's that sound?

I think we need an OK from Eddie. I will be there. But without you or Eddie, I'm just waiting.

eddie dean

Ok. I'll do it.
I don't want the entire show to be about falkie, again.  but unfortunately it seems to be inevitable considering the substantial inertia in that thread with his GN videos. that thread has a tremendous amount of interest, so how can we not talk about it?
we should play the yelling video and/or the gn singing vid. I think there can be some discussion about ppl who invade ur personal space & loud talkers. as well as noorys singing voice being like a snl character, throaty lounge singer  aka bill Bill Murray or cherry chase.

I guess we can talk about Art's surprising personal post about having regrets by how he acted when he started in radio. I think that was the gist of it, I need to review that post again.
Or other forum stuff/topics you guys come up with & want to talk about.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on May 04, 2015, 12:50:56 PM
Ok. I'll do it.
I don't want the entire show to be about falkie, again.

i think your primary reason for feeling that way is because you're worried people will complain, but you need to just forget about that and talk about whatever you want to talk about.  fuck 'em.  anyone who has a problem with it can pound sand.  do the show you want to do and/or whatever comes naturally.  if that happens to be falkie, so be it.  if not falkie, fine too.  anyone who complains... let them try to sit down and do what you do.  just let things go where they naturally go.