• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 07, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
No idea. I never visited any Art or Coast forums until I found BellGab because I used to have a life. :P

it used to be THE forum for all things art bell.  i recall hearing it mentiond routinely on his show back in the day.

and the fucking ff2... they still haven't figured out that if i can't see their content without logging in, neither can google.  basically seals the deal as far as search traffic goes.  what dummies those people are.

jazmunda

I actually went to the Grassy Knoll IRC chat a couple of times but I wasn't a regular and basically got ignored. Also I lived at home at the time and the modem was shared with the phone line and I had a teenage sister so you can imagine the fights the ensued over who had access to the line.

jazmunda

Art mentioned that his show "involves something he (I think referring to Dave) would never think of in a million Years, you all will love it."

What do you think that could be?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 07, 2015, 01:02:08 AM
Art mentioned that his show "involves something he (I think referring to Dave) would never think of in a million Years, you all will love it."

What do you think that could be?

CB radio?

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2015, 02:29:08 AM
10-4 good buddy.

Seriously, did you not get the PM onan?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on March 07, 2015, 02:42:36 AM
Seriously, did you not get the PM onan?

Just a few minutes ago from Redacted. I am no longer in the cool pool.

MV/Liberace!

Was there really a PM? I thought this was all a joke.

onan

Quote from: MV on March 07, 2015, 10:52:56 AM

I was late to the party, but did receive a pm explaining it was all a ruse and to play along. I just hope Jaz isn't a dovebot.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 07, 2015, 10:52:56 AM

That teaches you to block PMs now doesn't it. ;)

Muhahahahaha

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2015, 12:20:23 PM
I was late to the party, but did receive a pm explaining it was all a ruse and to play along. I just hope Jaz isn't a dovebot.

I. AM. A. DOVE. BOT.

MV/Liberace!

There is no way the GabCast is going to end up on Art's stream. There is too much bad history there between Keith and me, I've said too many critical things about him, I don't want to have to deal with him again, blah blah blah. I'd be happy for it to happen if the only capacity in which I had to deal with Keith were technical in nature, but I'm not going to have that guy telling me what we're supposed to talk about on the show, when we're supposed to talk about it, or how we can say it when we do.

onan

Quote from: MV on March 08, 2015, 12:50:16 PM
There is no way the GabCast is going to end up on Art's stream. There is too much bad history there between Keith and me, I've said too many critical things about him, I don't want to have to deal with him again, blah blah blah. I'd be happy for it to happen if the only capacity in which I had to deal with Keith were technical in nature, but I'm not going to have that guy telling me what we're supposed to talk about on the show, when we're supposed to talk about it, or how we can say it when we do.

Maybe in bizarro world it would work. If you are inclined to go down the rabbit hole, I'll follow for the fun of it. To think we are ready for an audience beyond Bellgab... well I have my doubts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2015, 12:57:49 PM
To think we are ready for an audience beyond Bellgab... well I have my doubts.

And there's this. The show is soooo niche that I'm not sure it would work. The GabCast was what Keith originally wanted to air and I told him no, let's stick with the Spec Sheet, for that same reason.

onan

I think Art may have had some sort of (perhaps minor) epiphany regarding Bellgab. With his historical position on language to be relegated while he gives a big nod to your forum. Add to that the schizoid friends not friends to friends again,that would give most people some insecurity, including Keith... then again maybe I am way overthinking.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2015, 01:26:36 PM
Add to that the schizoid friends not friends to friends again,that would give most people some insecurity...

Yeah, I'm sure Keith now feels like anything can happen. Anything.

jazmunda

I was alluding more to a wrap up show of the weeks events from Art's show on Ufoship (separate to the GabCast or within the GabCast show) which would drive traffic and revenue to BellGab. Fuck Keith and his neck beard.

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2015, 12:57:49 PM
To think we are ready for an audience beyond Bellgab... well I have my doubts.

This is my main concern. 
Am flattered by the suggestion, though.  Just don't think it's realistic.  And then Keith.

Heather Wade

Skype tonight?  'Bout 15 mins 'till?

jazmunda

How are we going to play/relay secret PM-gate? Maintain radio silence or break cover? Thoughts?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 10, 2015, 04:43:54 PM
How are we going to play/relay secret PM-gate? Maintain radio silence or break cover? Thoughts?

we'll just talk openly about it.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 04:49:51 PM
we'll just talk openly about it.

I thought we should let the cat outta the bag too. 
PM Gate.  Ha haa

onan

Did Art actually start anything? or was it just spontaneity?

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on March 10, 2015, 05:58:44 PM
Did Art actually start anything? or was it just spontaneity?

Didn't you get Art's PM? Did you clear your cache?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on March 10, 2015, 06:13:04 PM
Didn't you get Art's PM? Did you clear your cache?
No and since I received other pm's I didn't think it was necessary.

onan

I seem to be having a problem. My computer crashed and my router isn't working. Hopefully it will resolve itself with this restart. I have no clue.i'm using my iPad to post this.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on March 10, 2015, 06:17:49 PM
No and since I received other pm's I didn't think it was necessary.

There was no PM and no message. I'm assuming Art is keeping mum on his plans and the "message" is just to fuck with Dave and his bots.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on March 10, 2015, 06:20:02 PM
There was no PM and no message. I'm assuming Art is keeping mum on his plans and the "message" is just to fuck with Dave and his bots.

Jaz, just wanted to say I had a helluva good time causing mischief with ya. 

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 10, 2015, 10:41:58 PM
Jaz, just wanted to say I had a helluva good time causing mischief with ya.

Likewise.  ;)

I don't think Art listened to tonight's GabCast.  :-[