• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
Nope. Not again. I would NEVER do that to someone that the host asked to call in.
I've had quite enough of abuse from the assholes on there, yourself and MV excepted.

If they would behave like decent and honorable people, I might reconsider, but we already know Onan and Bdubb hate me with a passion and  Redacted still has not apologized for her remarks towards me and the jerks in chat immediately attacked me, so why go where I am only the brunt of insults and smutty and bad jokes.

I consider you a friend and have talked to MV on the phone. I have no issues with him and he's been nice to me.
But the rest of them can go to hell.

And you can tell them that.

Immature kids do this.

Not presumably responsible adults, which they will never be when it comes to me, not in this or a thousand lifetimes.

Nope. They had their chance to be decent and chose unwisely.
Fuck them.

If all of them issue a personal joint post on MY forum apologizing and saying that they will ALL treat me with the repect I am due as a person, I MIGHT reconsider it, but it have to be done by all of them and signed by all of them and they would have to also tell the people in chat to knock it off.
Those are my conditions.
I'm tired of being abused by those clowns on Gabcast and in chat and am not going to take it anymore.

Kathy and I busted our asses literally and figuratively to present an interview for everyone on Bellgab to see.
Now scumbags like Paladin are making fun of her and the Gabcast people think its oh, so funny to constant make fun of me.
I'm fucking tired of it.
I'm a decent and caring guy.
I stayed up for 13 hours to upload the videos, had an earthquake hit my building and a boom literally under my chair while this building rocked back and forth, and this is the thanks I get ? Mockery ?
No.

I love you dearly as a friend, you and MV are the only decent ones on there. I don't know why MV has those other people on there and Bdubb is a grouch who doesn't " know how to use his equipment " with his continual microphone and technical issues.

Take care and Advance Australia Fair and all of that. :)

I think that's the song's name. Doing it from memory without looking it up is hard without glasses.

Wait, so who asked him to call in. I certainly didn't. Maybe bateman asked him to call in, again ( long story) and he assumed bateman is a producer for the gabcast

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 09:38:32 PM
No and he PMed me that he will not appear on the show again unless he gets a joint apology from onan, redacted and Eddie. He told me he loves me and likes you but that's it. He didn't mention Curtis so I assume he's dead to him. I shit you not.

Never been more happy to not exist!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 09:38:32 PM
No and he PMed me that he will not appear on the show again unless he gets a joint apology from onan, redacted and Eddie. He told me he loves me and likes you but that's it. He didn't mention Curtis so I assume he's dead to him. I shit you not.

i believe falkie literally has no idea who curtis is or what his bellgab username is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
Nope. Not again. I would NEVER do that to someone that the host asked to call in.
I've had quite enough of abuse from the assholes on there, yourself and MV excepted.

funny thing is, i've probably done more to humiliate and degrate him on that show than anybody else.

eddie dean

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynltdx44xqt7xhr/gabcast_20150505.mp3?dl=0

Dropbox link to the show. It's processed & all ready for you to publish.

Falkie is crashing and burning like he's done 1000 times before. because he equates self-worth to popularity/fame/money/GN interview and everyother crazy unrealistic scheme he has tried. sad really. but he's had every chance to adjust his behavior but he fails to take the 1st and most important step: acknowledging there's a problem.
he can hate me or the show, all he wants. Won't change my life one bit.
Only falkie can help falkie at this point.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on May 05, 2015, 10:47:39 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynltdx44xqt7xhr/gabcast_20150505.mp3?dl=0

Dropbox link to the show. It's processed & all ready for you to publish.

Falkie is crashing and burning like he's done 1000 times before. because he equates self-worth to popularity/fame/money/GN interview and everyother crazy unrealistic scheme he has tried. sad really. but he's had every chance to adjust his behavior but he fails to take the 1st and most important step: acknowledging there's a problem.
he can hate me or the show, all he wants. Won't change my life one bit.
Only falkie can help falkie at this point.

He's mentally defective. Clearly. Sorry for stating the obvious as if I'm some sort of oracle.

MV/Liberace!

By the way, thanks to all of you tonight, especially you Eddie. Flawlessly executed.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 11:18:20 PM
By the way, thanks to all of you tonight, especially you Eddie. Flawlessly executed.

I would agree.

eddie dean

Thanks mang. the handoff of the stream was fine as far as the listeners were concerned. didnt see a complaint from anyone.

Heather Wade

This show was a great time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on May 06, 2015, 12:45:52 AM
Thanks mang. the handoff of the stream was fine as far as the listeners were concerned. didnt see a complaint from anyone.

yeah, i immediately tuned in to the stream after handing off, and i heard the transition occur.  it was completely seamless.  not one frame of audio was dropped.  i also mean flawlessly executed in terms of you just doing what you do on the air.  the whole package.

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on May 06, 2015, 12:37:09 PM
yeah, i immediately tuned in to the stream after handing off, and i heard the transition occur.  it was completely seamless.  not one frame of audio was dropped.  i also mean flawlessly executed in terms of you just doing what you do on the air.  the whole package.

Thanks Michael. I appreciate the compliment. There were some awkward moments early on, but we got through it fine. Some of the callers were energy killers.  it was challenging to know how to deal with the zetatalk lady & drunk ziznak, but everyone pitched in to lighten the load, so to speak. It was a team  effort!  It gives me much admiration for ppl like Art and you, who seem to be able to negotiate obstacles & guide a conversation to make it entertaining and fun. Overall it was a good show & the listeners seemed to enjoy it!  The putzburgh congregation were disappointed,  but that's no surprise.

jazmunda

I'm not sure if this will be an unpopular opinion but I will say it anyway. I'll preface it by saying that I really like the guy but b_dubb really saps the energy out of the conversation every time he is on. I think he can be really funny but his negativity at times can be a real buzz kill.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on May 06, 2015, 02:49:34 PM
The putzburgh congregation were disappointed,  but that's no surprise.

that's putzberg, sir.  putzberg.

jazmunda

NV - A little backstory to this Dr Who guy that you are having an "argument" with re: the Keith thing. Prior to the website getting hacked he made this threat:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg374861.html#msg374861

"The obsession with this forum to abuse this guy is amazing my first comment is that the moderators in this forum should of put a stop to this a long time ago but they did not.Here is my second comment I live in Ireland and those who continue to abuse this man will find that my arm has a very long reach before you make your next abusive comment you have been warned."

During the outage when people were in the chat and speculating, this guy and that comment were brought up as a potential suspect. It might be nothing. He seems to have a bit of a bee in his bonnet about you though if you look at his past few posts.

Again it's probably nothing. I have an overactive imagination.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 06, 2015, 04:30:00 PM
NV - A little backstory to this Dr Who guy that you are having an "argument" with re: the Keith thing. Prior to the website getting hacked he made this threat:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg374861.html#msg374861

"The obsession with this forum to abuse this guy is amazing my first comment is that the moderators in this forum should of put a stop to this a long time ago but they did not.Here is my second comment I live in Ireland and those who continue to abuse this man will find that my arm has a very long reach before you make your next abusive comment you have been warned."

During the outage when people were in the chat and speculating, this guy and that comment were brought up as a potential suspect. It might be nothing. He seems to have a bit of a bee in his bonnet about you though if you look at his past few posts.

Again it's probably nothing. I have an overactive imagination.

i suspect he's someone who was banned, but i have no clue who he would be.  his comments are interesting re: the hack, but he doesn't appear to be concealing his IP address, which i would certainly expect if he had anything to do with that.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 06, 2015, 04:34:00 PM
i suspect he's someone who was banned, but i have no clue who he would be.  his comments are interesting re: the hack, but he doesn't appear to be concealing his IP address, which i would certainly expect if he had anything to do with that.

If that is the case then I would agree.

eddie dean

check 1 - 2

sibilance

sibilance

jazmunda

We doing a show this week? Who's in?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 11, 2015, 10:25:28 PM

I should be available.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 11, 2015, 10:25:28 PM

If I never have the time to find a place to live, I blame you, Jaz.  I'm in.   ;D

onan

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 11, 2015, 10:43:37 PM
If I never have the time to find a place to live, I blame you, Jaz.  I'm in.   ;D

I'm renting an apartment. Only gonna be there two days a week. Yeah its a bit of a drive for you. But think of all the free rent... that new car doesn't use that much gas does it?

jazmunda

I have a spare bedroom but it's full of boxes and junk. In addition it has been promised to Art and he might accept at a moments notice so you could be evicted at any time. Also my wife wouldn't appreciate me inviting strange women into our family home and finally it is over 8000 miles away.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on May 11, 2015, 10:42:06 PM
I should be available.

Great. I think we need the final piece to the puzzle which would consist of either eddie (hopefully), Curtis (if we're desperate :P ) or MV (God help us - can people hear what's in my parenthesis?).

Are you guys doing a Spec Sheet this week?