• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

MV/Liberace!

as before, just call my michaelvandeven skype account.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 26, 2015, 03:05:08 PM
as before, just call my michaelvandeven skype account.

I can't make it.

What the hell happened?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on April 26, 2015, 03:32:34 PM
I can't make it.

What the hell happened?

Bellgab, hacked, with redirect to c2c's front page. Started last night @~ 10:30 est. fixed around 2:00pm today.

We had a impromptu gabcast with Eddie Dean, B_dubb, and me.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on April 26, 2015, 03:35:07 PM
Bellgab, hacked, with redirect to c2c's front page. Started last night @~ 10:30 est. fixed around 2:00pm today.

We had a impromptu gabcast with Eddie Dean, B_dubb, and me.

I know about the redirect. Just want to know whether it was hacked or whether it was something else.

MV where the Fuck were you? You know this is a 24/7 job.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on April 26, 2015, 03:38:30 PM
I know about the redirect. Just want to know whether it was hacked or whether it was something else.

MV where the Fuck were you? You know this is a 24/7 job.

Yeah, seems a hack. Who that is... not sure we will ever know. My money is on some stooge noory paid to cause a problem.

onan

from SaucyRossi:

A guy on Twitter last night Trevor Bonifay was taking credit for hacking the site. His posts read like Dave with asbergers.

MV/Liberace!

hey eddie, send me the url to the pre-gabcast audio again.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on April 27, 2015, 06:30:04 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/55p6cbxot2ir89j/emergency_gabcast_20150426.mp3?dl=0
FYI:
audio is mastered and ready to go @128kbps
Thanks dude

Eddie's back!

MV can you please delete the post I made where I said that eddie sucks?

It was true but he doesn't need to read negative posts about him.

jazmunda

You couldn't script a funnier scenario than Falkie walking around the conference hall with glasses duct taped to his head shoving a grubby iPad in unsuspecting peoples faces and telling them he's the Guy From Pittsburgh and can he interview them for his YouTube channel.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 27, 2015, 07:31:32 PM
You couldn't script a funnier scenario than Falkie walking around the conference hall with glasses duct taped to his head shoving a grubby iPad in unsuspecting peoples faces and telling them he's the Guy From Pittsburgh and can he interview them for his YouTube channel.

elle oh elle.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on April 27, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

Shut the front door, I'm laughing my ass off at this.  Please don't tell Falkie, lest he unleash his hate of me to youtube again. 
Wait.  Nevermind, it might be pretty funny if he did.

jazmunda

Time for TEAM MV & CURTIS to step up to the plate.

Heather Wade

I'm very curious to hear their thoughts on this.  Hell yeah, mudking & MV could do it.

jazmunda

I don't doubt that they are both highly capable. I'd only be worried about job security. Their potential boss doesn't have the best track record when it comes to staying the course.

I do however think that they should both become Falkie's technical advisors as that is a gig designed to make money.

Heather Wade

Art needs someone at his side to keep the engine running.  MV & themudking could do that.  Then all this on/off wouldn't be an issue.

Falkie is a neverending freeway pileup; agreed, there is job security there.  And, you can't beat a gig that is designed to make money.

MV/Liberace!

curtis and i were going to do a spec sheet tonight, but that would be a little silly considering the circumstances, so gabcast it is.  see you guys tonight.

MV/Liberace!

mv, curtis, onan, jazmunda, eddie, redacted... too many hosts.  we need to pear this down to four hosts max.  there needs to be some system to work out the lineup each time we do a show.

onan

Quote from: MV on April 28, 2015, 12:13:09 PM
mv, curtis, onan, jazmunda, eddie, redacted... too many hosts.  we need to pear this down to four hosts max.  there needs to be some system to work out the lineup each time we do a show.

Well, you wouldn't have a show without me... so I can't be cut...

I will stay out tonight.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on April 28, 2015, 12:19:18 PM
Well, you wouldn't have a show without me... so I can't be cut...

I will stay out tonight.

before you volunteer to clip your own wings, let's get an accounting of who is available tonight.

onan

Quote from: MV on April 28, 2015, 12:23:22 PM
before you volunteer to clip your own wings, let's get an accounting of who is available tonight.

Roger Wilcox

heater

Quote from: onan on April 28, 2015, 12:24:31 PM
Roger Wilcox

Roger was my high school's football coach. Tell him I said hi!

MV/Liberace!

ok so i guess based on the information i have at this point, it's curtis, me, onan, jazmunda tonight. the rest of you are sol.

eddie dean

Sorry guys. Been busy all day. I'm waiting for this landscape company dude to showup to give me a quote for a project around the house. depending on when he shows and how long it takes, I might not make it at all or  I might jump in later on if I'm available.

Edit: just read the above about host numbers. I agree with that 100%. I'm out for tonight then. have a good show homos! ;)

MV/Liberace!

you should do a gabcast tonight.  i'd love to just sit back and listen.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on April 29, 2015, 02:38:49 PM
you should do a gabcast tonight.  i'd love to just sit back and listen.

What the fuck?  Over.
Any other hosts available tonight?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 29, 2015, 06:18:48 PM
What the fuck?  Over.
Any other hosts available tonight?

Looks like not.