• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 01:08:00 AM
Those page views were site wide, BTW... and that's a rather average number.

Never disagree with me. My mother disagreed with me once. Once.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 01:12:00 AM
This isn't something you'd need to pay for. You basically set up your own shoutcast stream host on your network and set the encoder to stream to it. I thought you already has this set up and had done it in the past, which was why I mentioned it. Maybe I'm mixing you and Curtis up. Either way, don't sweat it. Well do it the way you had planned on.

I think eddie had this in the past but it was paid for. Or was that b_dubb. In any event I am happy to pay for this out of my own pocket. If it costs eddie then let me know how much and I will paypal you. I will of course require receipts in triplicate as well as the deed to your house and possibly your first born and any decendents thereafter.

onan

Falkie says he is calling in tonight. Please, for the love of god do not take the call.

MV/Liberace!

btw eddie... the password and everything is the same for the.gabcast skype.

MV/Liberace!

eddie, tonight when curtis and i wrap up, i'll send you an IM saying "now" which is your cue to connect your encoder.  should i send that IM to your eddie dean skype account?

heater

I will also send you an IM saying 'now' but it will have nothing to do with the podcast.

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 10:58:02 AM
eddie, tonight when curtis and i wrap up, i'll send you an IM saying "now" which is your cue to connect your encoder.  should i send that IM to your eddie dean skype account?
yeah, thats fine. you might even consider calling my skype number and we can time the switch verbally.

eddie dean

in the pm it says you guys will start the ss at 7pm est and end around 9pm est? is that correct? it's an hour earlier than expected. Which is fine but I wanted to confirm it

jazmunda

Someone in the Falkie thread posted this from a year ago that Falkie ranted about George. Perhaps isolating the audio when he says this and playing it to Falkie and ask him how his opinion change so dramatically in such a short time.

"More proof why George Noory is the worst broadcaster I have ever heard in 61 years of life.  He's probably the worst broadcaster in the history of radio since the first commercial broadcast was heard on KDKA in Pittsburgh.  I couldn't listen anymore.  The man is a complete idiot.  And the problem is we had six or seven weeks of Art Bell, Radio Hall of Famer.  And what do we get instead?  Radio Hall of Shamer. And we get the shame every night, every time you turn on the radio.  I'm surprised the radio doesn't explode out of disgust.  And people wonder why people on Bellgab and all the other forums out there hate George Noory because they see what he's done to toboggan down into the sewage of radio.  What he's done to a once classic radio program.  And Premiere is just at fault they paid him to be on the air.  I wouldn't pay Noory to go out and get me coffee and donuts.  I'd have Tommy do it.  He probably likes that sort of thing.  He's George's toady like he's Renfrew (meant to say Renfield?) in Dracula.  Yes Master,  I'm able to get the donuts.  Ewww.  God.  Please, somebody find a way to have Art get released from his non-compete so we can be saved from the idiocy of night after night of moronic broadcasting.  I don't know how much more my brain can take before the brain will liquify and pour out of my ears onto the floor and try to run away in terror, cuz the brain cells can't handle it anymore."   

http://youtu.be/H3YyTXV-Y5A

jazmunda

In also though we were doing the show from 9pm MV time. Throws my whole schedule out.

MV/Liberace!

confirmed, spec sheet at 7pm eastern, gabcast at 9pm eastern.  everything was moved forward by an hour since we're doing two shows back to back.  eddie... what's your skype number?  or can i just keep it simple and call the number you text me from?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 02:48:55 PM
confirmed, spec sheet at 7pm eastern, gabcast at 9pm eastern.  everything was moved forward by an hour since we're doing two shows back to back.  eddie... what's your skype number?  or can i just keep it simple and call the number you text me from?

I assume it's ok if I feed my daughter on the air? I will mute the Mic so you don't hear the ambient noises of a 7 month old suckling at the teat.

Ewwww. Eddie! Keep you pants on.

eddie dean

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 02:48:55 PM

A call to my cell will be fine.

eddie dean

Redacted and Onan, we will be starting the show 1 hour earlier than expected. @ 9pm est for onan / 7pm pst for red. If you can, call in to my skype Eddie.Dean.Gab a few minutes  early to test the audio.

eddie dean

Edit: 6pm pst for Redacted.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 05, 2015, 05:30:23 PM
Edit: 6pm pst for Redacted.

Shit now I'm confused. What time Azerbaijan time?  :P

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 06:01:14 PM
Shit now I'm confused. What time Azerbaijan time?  :P

1:27am

eddie dean

Should I start a countdown clock?
T-minus 50 mins till showtime

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on May 05, 2015, 04:03:03 PM
Redacted and Onan, we will be starting the show 1 hour earlier than expected. @ 9pm est for onan / 7pm pst for red. If you can, call in to my skype Eddie.Dean.Gab a few minutes  early to test the audio.

I didn't see this message, but not to worry, I got my Zeta Reticuli implant last night, and the Zetas keep me updated on all important things.  They won't hold my hand, though. 

jazmunda

Eddie I'm so sorry. I feel so embarrassed about the microphone thing.

MV/Liberace!

my two year old started consuming all of my attention as soon as i got home, so i didn't get to hear the show in its entirety.  did falkie call back after storming off in a huff?

onan

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 09:28:39 PM
my two year old started consuming all of my attention as soon as i got home, so i didn't get to hear the show in its entirety.  did falkie call back after storming off in a huff?

no. he sent Jaz a rather terse/hilarious pm that you need to read.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 05, 2015, 09:28:39 PM

No and he PMed me that he will not appear on the show again unless he gets a joint apology from onan, redacted and Eddie. He told me he loves me and likes you but that's it. He didn't mention Curtis so I assume he's dead to him. I shit you not.

Heather Wade

He didn't call back. 

jazmunda

Nope. Not again. I would NEVER do that to someone that the host asked to call in.
I've had quite enough of abuse from the assholes on there, yourself and MV excepted.

If they would behave like decent and honorable people, I might reconsider, but we already know Onan and Bdubb hate me with a passion and  Redacted still has not apologized for her remarks towards me and the jerks in chat immediately attacked me, so why go where I am only the brunt of insults and smutty and bad jokes.

I consider you a friend and have talked to MV on the phone. I have no issues with him and he's been nice to me.
But the rest of them can go to hell.

And you can tell them that.

Immature kids do this.

Not presumably responsible adults, which they will never be when it comes to me, not in this or a thousand lifetimes.

Nope. They had their chance to be decent and chose unwisely.
Fuck them.

If all of them issue a personal joint post on MY forum apologizing and saying that they will ALL treat me with the repect I am due as a person, I MIGHT reconsider it, but it have to be done by all of them and signed by all of them and they would have to also tell the people in chat to knock it off.
Those are my conditions.
I'm tired of being abused by those clowns on Gabcast and in chat and am not going to take it anymore.

Kathy and I busted our asses literally and figuratively to present an interview for everyone on Bellgab to see.
Now scumbags like Paladin are making fun of her and the Gabcast people think its oh, so funny to constant make fun of me.
I'm fucking tired of it.
I'm a decent and caring guy.
I stayed up for 13 hours to upload the videos, had an earthquake hit my building and a boom literally under my chair while this building rocked back and forth, and this is the thanks I get ? Mockery ?
No.

I love you dearly as a friend, you and MV are the only decent ones on there. I don't know why MV has those other people on there and Bdubb is a grouch who doesn't " know how to use his equipment " with his continual microphone and technical issues.

Take care and Advance Australia Fair and all of that. :)

I think that's the song's name. Doing it from memory without looking it up is hard without glasses.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 05, 2015, 09:25:42 PM
Eddie I'm so sorry. I feel so embarrassed about the microphone thing.

absolutely no need to apologize sir, shit happens. don't worry about it, I'm not.
The Zeta's on the other hand, will take care of your insolence soon enough.  :P

jazmunda

That was a PM from Falkie. Obviously I'm not that batshit crazy.

Heather Wade

Dude better not hold his breath waiting on an apology from me.