• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2017, 12:54:18 PM
MV, who are yeeewww?

LOL in time Art will wander back in here and post. He always does. Not sure when the most recent time was but he always comes back and it is always entertaining.

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 11:34:10 AM
RatBoy....I'm not going to fight with the laundry. Either drop the sock puppet or STFU.

You're used to communicating with rocks and playing cards. Laundry doesn't seem like much of a stretch.  ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 11:18:23 AM
I just got tired of being called 'cunt'.

then stop behaving like one?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2017, 12:47:26 PM
RG has reactivated the AB thread!  Even more so than Art Bell.  Well, other than his tits.

So, is RG an MV plant?  Is MV an RG plant?  Was Bobo really Greasy? 

All hail RG, err Spartacus, err MV, err Bobo!

What if I told you I'm RoseGirl?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

:o

oh my....that's just wrong.

Catsmile

Skimming this thread it's hard to keep up... BlowsGirl is cancer, or BlowsCunt has cancer? I know for a fact it's one, the other not so much I'll bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZLHcwmP-9A

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

There's that persecution complex of yours again, rearing it's ugly head. When I first came here (about 18 months ago) you were in a lather about Nancy and some others here apparently outing your lesbian relationship with Eagle. I say apparently because they all seem dumbfounded by it all but you just kept crusading, sure you'd been wronged. I'm sure in your mind people are always slighting you in one way or another.  ::)

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2017, 12:50:47 PM
And I bet you're looking forward to it.  Lots of tittie twisting coming your way.

These puppys are hard enough to cut glass. And turkee sammiches.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 01, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

If I was a salad would RoseGirl eat me? (no dressing included) Toss my salad, RoseGirl.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
LOL in time Art will wander back in here and post. He always does. Not sure when the most recent time was but he always comes back and it is always entertaining.

Art posted a link to an article about iheartradio's impending demise.

Good to see you back, PBS.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2017, 01:54:26 PM
Art posted a link to an article about iheartradio's impending demise.

Good to see you back, PBS.
Thank you kindly, it's good to be back.  :) Yeah I thought I read something. I always read. I take breaks from posting sometimes. But honestly I missed this place too much. There really is no other community like it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 09:48:56 AM
Does MV have a chopper now? Holy shit I need to start a forum. I totally chose the wrong line of work! :o
I think this is more like a chopper MV might have. ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

I see what you're trying to do there.

NO

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
Dont worry, PBS. The eVil VanderhooVen will punish me severely. No turbo mode for me.
(Psssst.  MV has a basement too.  I should know.  It's on my basement cleaning route.  Heh, heh). ;) ::)

whoozit

Still a little crazy here.  See you next Tuesday.

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 02:07:46 PM
(Psssst.  MV has a basement too.  I should know.  It's on my basement cleaning route.  Heh, heh). ;) ::)

👀👀👀

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 02:08:57 PM
Still a little crazy here.  See you next Tuesday.

I think you should stay. Art is just about to make his triumphant return to the airwaves. I just know it.

coaster

Just tried to log in and it said username does not exist. Thought I was banned there for a second. I need my daily dose of BG shenanigans.

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on May 01, 2017, 02:27:29 PM
Just tried to log in and it said username does not exist. Thought I was banned there for a second. I need my daily dose of BG shenanigans.

I tried to log in with your username and it said I had the wrong password.

Don't understand. I used ********

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

coaster is John Podesta?

coaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

Password is ArtsPepperoniNipplezzz
Try again.

Catsmile

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 01:06:34 AM
misogynist.

Ah, that reminds me... remember when Nancy and DohsGirl got on a kick calling everyone misogynist? Which they ended up spinning into a conspiracy theory about how radio and podcasting was an all mens club, because misogyny. Then a few evil three legged beast helped them become podcasting divas. One vile 3 legged bastard even went so far as to give them a streaming platform for free, and showed them how to use it; I'm pointing my misogynistic dong at you, MV.

And those wimmyn would have been successful, if not for those evil 3 legged beast not listening to them. Oh wait... guize did listen to them, and enjoyed the show wanting moar! Until their true diva nature started emerging from within. At that point the wheels fell off the show in short order. At least it was moar honest than inventing shadow stalkers.

Hell, they should make a Lifetime movie about the plight of two strong intelligent feminist wimmyn who knew nothing about the cutthroat podcasting world. Fighting the status quo bootstrapping themselves from zero listeners into the stratosphere of tens of listeners. All while fighting against a horde of slimy misogynist who gave them them the knowledge, platform, and support to follow their dreams. Alas the misogynist would ultimately win, shattering their hearts and dreams. How on Earth could two strong intelligent wimmyn with pure hearts, foresee and avoid the monstrous seeds implanted by misogyny. The repugnant masculine seeds bore fruit at a phenomenal rate. First came the large bulbous flowers of jealousy, spattered with blood red spots. Filling the air with a catty fragrance. Concluding with a massive pear shaped Diva fruit, which sadly was rotten to the core.

Goddamn all men for being what they are, and making wimmyn the way they are... Up next on LIFETIEM.

... Thoze were thu'dayz...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
I'm pointing my misogynistic dong at you, MV.

just leave it on the table.  i'll make use of it after the sun goes down.