• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 02:58:06 PM
Ah, that reminds me... remember when Nancy and DohsGirl got on a kick calling everyone misogynist? Which they ended up spinning into a conspiracy theory about how radio and podcasting was an all mens club, because misogyny. Then a few evil three legged beast helped them become podcasting divas. One vile 3 legged bastard even went so far as to give them a streaming platform for free, and showed them how to use it; I'm pointing my misogynistic dong at you, MV.

And those wimmyn would have been successful, if not for those evil 3 legged beast not listening to them. Oh wait... guize did listen to them, and enjoyed the show wanting moar! Until their true diva nature started emerging from within. At that point the wheels fell off the show in short order. At least it was moar honest than inventing shadow stalkers.

Hell, they should make a Lifetime movie about the plight of two strong intelligent feminist wimmyn who knew nothing about the cutthroat podcasting world. Fighting the status quo bootstrapping themselves from zero listeners into the stratosphere of tens of listeners. All while fighting against a horde of slimy misogynist who gave them them the knowledge, platform, and support to follow their dreams. Alas the misogynist would ultimately win, shattering their hearts and dreams. How on Earth could two strong intelligent wimmyn with pure hearts, foresee and avoid the monstrous seeds implanted by misogyny. The repugnant masculine seeds bore fruit at a phenomenal rate. First came the large bulbous flowers of jealousy, spattered with blood red spots. Filling the air with a catty fragrance. Concluding with a massive pear shaped Diva fruit, which sadly was rotten to the core.

Goddamn all men for being what they are, and making wimmyn the way they are... Up next on LIFETIEM.

... Thoze were thu'dayz...
TL;DR Description of penis MV

mikuthing01

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 02:00:22 PM
I think this is more like a chopper MV might have. ;) ;D

o rly?

I think this is more like a chopper MV might have. ALLAHU AKBAR!

I'm pointing my misogynistic dong at you, MV.

Oh my! Put that thing away before you put somebody's eye out.

Ah, that reminds me... remember when Nancy and DohsGirl got on a kick calling everyone misogynist? Which they ended up spinning into a conspiracy theory about how radio and podcasting was an all mens club, because misogyny. Then a few evil three legged beast helped them become podcasting divas. One vile 3 legged bastard even went so far as to give them a streaming platform for free, and showed them how to use it; I'm pointing my misogynistic dong at you, MV.

And those wimmyn would have been successful, if not for those evil 3 legged beast not listening to them. Oh wait... guize did listen to them, and enjoyed the show wanting moar! Until their true diva nature started emerging from within. At that point the wheels fell off the show in short order. At least it was moar honest than inventing shadow stalkers.

Hell, they should make a Lifetime movie about the plight of two strong intelligent feminist wimmyn who knew nothing about the cutthroat podcasting world. Fighting the status quo bootstrapping themselves from zero listeners into the stratosphere of tens of listeners. All while fighting against a horde of slimy misogynist who gave them them the knowledge, platform, and support to follow their dreams. Alas the misogynist would ultimately win, shattering their hearts and dreams. How on Earth could two strong intelligent wimmyn with pure hearts, foresee and avoid the monstrous seeds implanted by misogyny. The repugnant masculine seeds bore fruit at a phenomenal rate. First came the large bulbous flowers of jealousy, spattered with blood red spots. Filling the air with a catty fragrance. Concluding with a massive pear shaped Diva fruit, which sadly was rotten to the core.

Goddamn all men for being what they are, and making wimmyn the way they are... Up next on LIFETIEM.

Muh patriarchy!

Quote from: coaster on May 01, 2017, 02:27:29 PM
Just tried to log in and it said username does not exist.
That name is already taken. You might want to log in under your own handle.

coaster

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 03:14:33 PM
That name is already taken. You might want to log in under your own handle.
I would but it looks like someone is trolling under my MV username. Douche.

Catsmile

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
just leave it on the table.  i'll make use of it after the sun goes down.

Careful hon, theemz thomeone thalted your buttbutter.

Thalty MV ith thooo deliciouth! Yummm!!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 03:33:47 PM
Careful hon, theemz thomeone thalted your buttbutter.

Thalty MV ith thooo deliciouth! Yummm!!

Holly prolapsed anus, Batman!

Catsmile

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 03:12:28 PM
Oh my! Put that thing away before you put somebody's eye out.

Oh? When I hear your voice, I wanna break you down like a shotgun and do you on your clients dirty sheets, ya little minx. Turnabout being fair play you could do me the same way if you want. You could borrow ponyboysunsets dong if you don't have one. Just be gentle with me, and respect me in the morning. Mkay? Unless either one of you is a size queen. Then NO, just NO!!  :-[

Art Bell - Over 25 years of fake news and counting.

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on May 01, 2017, 03:56:28 PM
Art Bell - Over 25 years of fake news and counting.

His tits are real, tho.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 03:55:05 PM
Oh? When I hear your voice, I wanna break you down like a shotgun and do you on your clients dirty sheets, ya little minx. Turnabout being fair play you could do me the same way if you want. You could borrow ponyboysunsets dong if you don't have one. Just be gentle with me, and respect me in the morning. Mkay? Unless either one of you is a size queen. Then NO, just NO!!  :-[

You're never going to titilate* Art into posting here again with all this sex talk unless you post some images of Asian women with it.  ;)

* That was for you, rekcuf.  ;) ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2017, 03:59:49 PM
You're never going to titilate* Art into posting here again with all this sex talk unless you post some images of Asian women with it.  ;)

Excellent! Give this man a cigar.

coaster

I'm sure that creep mikuthing runs that department.

RoseGirl

So...vulgar and superior, mixed together with a healthy dose of revisionist history, is the new strategy, is it?

Well I've got news for you boys, it isn't new...it's old, very old. And it still don't work.

:)

Just sayin'

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 02:07:46 PM
(Psssst.  MV has a basement too.  I should know.  It's on my basement cleaning route.  Heh, heh). ;) ::)

Trailers have basements?  Isn't Cape Girardeau under water?  Do trailers float?

RoseGirl

By the way, Catsmile...I found a new avatar for you that you may like. Dunno, but here it is. Enjoy!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 03:55:05 PM
Unless either one of you is a size queen.
I'm not a size queen. I've dated many Irishmen.  *   :-\

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=irish+curse

Irish Curse
A very small penis. A baby corn. A baby dick. A bottle cap. A Cocktail Weiner.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 04:30:20 PM

Irish Curse

What's do you consider a small penis? Asking for a concerned friend.

Catsmile

Art can get some strange from his harem of MitD groupies. I don't have that luxury, I have to get it anyway I can. Oh wait... what MitD.

Okay, okay I'll throw him a bone. Here is a few Thai ladies, boy!! Look at all those kathoey in this pic, fellas!!  :-*

mikuthing01

Quote from: coaster on May 01, 2017, 04:12:28 PM
I'm sure that creep mikuthing runs that department.

Nya! =^^=

Catsmile

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 01, 2017, 04:30:20 PM

Irish Curse

Aww, how sweet. However I was moar worried if you or ponyboysunset were size queens with your strap-ons, and my precious little flower. I call her rosebud. <tiny shy giggle> :-[

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2017, 04:44:36 PM
Aww, how sweet. However I was moar worried if you or ponyboysunset were size queens with your strap-ons, and my precious little flower. I call her rosebud Audrey Jr. <tiny shy giggle> :-[

FIFY  :P

Inglorious Bitch, I want to be on you. And in you. Stir them guts. Woo!