• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 03:31:02 PM
It has to be misogyny..or the Russians...or whatever else Hillary might be blaming this week.  ;D

Heh heh

Art needs to take a page out of Hoo-hoo Stern's book and use his Michael Savage settlement money to buy back the c2c back catalog from cash-strapped Premiere/iheartmedia and put the old shows on DMDN.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2017, 03:44:28 PM
Game's up MV.

no, see, he capitalizes his first "heh."

zeebo

After reading the last few pages, I hope the Academy is taking notes for next year's Bellgabbathon awards.   :D

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 03:34:31 PM
Of course he is you moron.  He would take Air Force One if he was overseas.
Heh, heh.  Thanks, Jorch.

ItsOver

Quote from: Σ> on May 02, 2017, 03:52:25 PM
OK, "sugar."  ;D

heater

personally I always use the 'Browse As' plugin for FireFub.  When using the default persona EmVee all your guys / gals posts look like MV posted them.

What do I love most about this plugin you asked? Oh it's got to be the safe surfing whitelist. When activated my family can only browse the list of websites MV has browsed that day.  Sure it makes online banking harder to do but the security we gain more than makes up for it.

I can't wait for next quarter's release of the Art Bell persona!  Rumor is you have to force quit it every three days or pay $5.

zeebo

Quote from: themudking on May 02, 2017, 04:53:20 PM
personally I always use the 'Browse As' plugin for FireFub.  When using the default persona EmVee all your guys / gals posts look like MV posted them.....

There's rumors of a Fort Rock / Miku add-in, which tweaks every post to have all caps plus an anime attachment.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Σ> on May 02, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

Heh heh

heater

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
There's rumors of a Fort Rock / Miku add-in, which tweaks every post to have all caps plus an anime attachment.

No way!! Can't wait!

I'm with MV

whoozit

I'm not getting all the BellGab experience I crave, no one has called me "toots".  I'm going to cry now.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on May 02, 2017, 12:09:00 PM
... Art never claimed to be a journalist...

Not only did Art Bell tell a federal court he is a journalist, he told them an offhand joke on someone else's radio show - that didn't even mention him by name - was hindering him from returning to broadcasting.  The following is a direct quote from the complaint he filed:

“The statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering (Bell’s) efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism...”

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Not only did Art Bell tell a federal court he is a journalist, he told them an offhand joke on someone else's radio show - that didn't even mention him by name - was hindering him from returning to broadcasting.  The following is a direct quote from the complaint he filed:

“The statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering (Bell’s) efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism...”

Now, WTF does that have to do with RoseGirl????

/reported

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Are Art and Senda related? Art is the one who made himself a joke in his profession and it's the (cough) "stalker" who is hindering Art's return to broadcasting, such as it was before he quit again.

RoseGirl

Well now, I step away for a few hours and now there's a party going on in here.

:o

Wait a minute...it could just be one guy with a lots of socks. Oh wait...one guy with a lot of socks plus Doc with a pair of nylons and candy red pumps.

oh, and MV sucks, so there.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

/reported

I'm sure she'll be able to crack the code and take offense.

RoseGirl

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

/reported

yeah, come on...I mean, fair is fair, you guys.

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2017, 05:16:44 PM
I'm sure she'll be able to crack the code and take offense.

Oh lighten up, PB. oye.

by the way ...does PB stand for Penis Breath? Asking for a friend, a fabulous friend.

RoseGirl

Geez, who said 'horoscope'? Now all I get is horoscope ads.

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 05:18:42 PM
Asking for a friend, a fabulous friend.
I doubt you have any.  If you do treasure them, they are special.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on May 02, 2017, 05:23:23 PM
I doubt you have any.  If you do treasure them, they are special.

Ouch.  :(  So mean.

RoseGirl

It's like a virus.

heater

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 05:27:55 PM
It's like a virus.

I'm with RoseGirl.  Time to vaccinate BG.