• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

MV....oh oh....I've got the perfect name for this here forum.

PickingOnRacistsCanBeFun.com

You'd be rich, honey....RICH!
:)

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 02:37:32 PM
Oh so you two are teaming up now. PussyDoc and the MVRat. How predictable.

Do you play "PussyDoc" with your wife after a long day of posting inane garbage on Bellgab?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on May 02, 2017, 02:43:31 PM
Do you play "PussyDoc" with your wife after a long day of posting inane garbage on Bellgab?

No MV...with your wife.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 02:41:08 PM
No....that's a thing the US presidents do. Very confusing, isn't it?

Trump is a YUGE lesbian so it must be true... that is disgusting desu~

All this time shitposting, when does she have time to make up horoscopes?

RoseGirl

You know...a little off topic here (but not much). I've noticed when watching the news that when they show Trump getting off that president's helicopter it actually looks like.....oh dear....it looks like he may be wearing an adult diaper under his pants. They bunch up in just the right way.

:o

MV...you need to get on this right away! The government contracts alone....wow...just think of it.

Catsmile

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 02, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
Do lesbians really piss on each other, is that a thing?

I know one lesbian that pisses all over everything, all the tiem. Talk about serious penis envy, needing to put your stink on everything in sight. If only she could write her name in the snow, maybe just maybe...  It gets better.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 02:48:45 PM
You know...a little off topic here (but not much). I've noticed when watching the news that when they show Trump getting off that president's helicopter it actually looks like.....oh dear....it looks like he may be wearing an adult diaper under his pants. They bunch up in just the right way.

:o

MV...you need to get on this right away! The government contracts alone....wow...just think of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siCNdfH9U40

MAX

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 08:08:50 AM
What have you guys got against Bono? Wait let me guess, his long winded speeches in the middle of U2 concerts or his overall doucheness?

No one has the ability to get that many nut cases, cat ladies, "psychics", serial killers, and your everyday garden variety weirdos
o

You just described Bellgab

RoseGirl

Quote from: Catsmile on May 02, 2017, 02:56:36 PM
I know one lesbian that pisses all over everything, all the tiem. Talk about serious penis envy, needing to put your stink on everything in sight. If only she could write her name in the snow, maybe just maybe...  It gets better.

Boy are you ever wrong. Trump can't do handstands. Sheesh.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 02:11:45 PM
Next time just grunt your dissatisfaction.  ::)

heh heh

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 02, 2017, 03:04:36 PM
heh heh

Showing up at just the right time and laughing like Lurch...that's a good way to get everyone going. 10 points for you, sugar.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on May 02, 2017, 02:46:50 PM
Maybe she contracts them out to the Numbers Lady.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 03:01:53 PM
No seriously, I think Trump may be incontinent.

Lot's of old people are Hillary lost her catheter clip when she about died at the 9/11 memorial. she probably has a colonoscopy bag by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFQDFV2nz8

RoseGirl

um....isn't shit posting what BellGab's all about?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on May 02, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Yeah, I take it business ain't exactly brisk.

RoseGirl

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 02, 2017, 03:08:36 PM
Lot's of old people are Hillary lost her catheter clip when she about died at the 9/11 memorial. she probably has a colonoscopy bag by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFQDFV2nz8

What are you saying? All American politicians are incapable of hold back the crap? ....oh, no wait...

ItsOver

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 03:07:38 PM
Showing up at just the right time and laughing like Lurch...that's a good way to get everyone going. 10 points for you, sugar.
MV, you slipped up here with the "sugar" reference.  Plus, we know you like to talk to yourself.  MV is indeed RG.  RG is indeed MV.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 03:14:54 PM
MV, you slipped up here with the "sugar" reference.  Plus, we know you like to talk to yourself.  MV is indeed RG.  RG is indeed MV.

LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 03:14:54 PM

RoseGirl

It's even worse...for a while Ratboy kept calling me 'toots'. A definite MV quip.

So creepy.

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 03:17:59 PM
It's even worse...for a while Ratboy kept calling me 'toots'. A definite MV quip.

So creepy.

Sign up any affiliates today, toots? Why do you think radio stations aren't interested? Are they afraid of a strong woman?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 03:09:27 PM
Yeah, I take it business ain't exactly brisk.

I was hoping for her sake that her horoscope writing exceeded affiliate wrangling skills, but  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on May 02, 2017, 03:28:55 PM
Sign up any affiliates today, toots? Why do you think radio stations aren't interested? Are they afraid of a strong woman?

It has to be misogyny..or the Russians...or whatever else Hillary might be blaming this week.  ;D

Kolchak

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

So creepy.

I don't need multiple accounts, sweetie.

Kolchak

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2017, 03:31:57 PM
I don't need multiple accounts, sweetie.

Shit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 03:01:53 PM
No seriously, I think Trump may be incontinent.

Of course he is you moron.  He would take Air Force One if he was overseas.