• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on May 03, 2017, 12:29:14 AM
It was getting pretty light hearted for a day...

That was the sign things were about to go south.

WOTR

Back on topic.

Ena Bell (enable)
Unflapa Bell
Fa Bell (fable)
Infalli Bell 

Quote from: zeebo on May 03, 2017, 12:31:53 AM
That was the sign things were about to go south.
So it was not one of the signs telling of the arrival of the four horsemen of the apocalypse? Just a sign that she was needing a little oral.

(Sorry... But my mind went there...)   :-[

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2017, 06:35:58 PM
Better than Africa. Easier to spell than Antarctica.
I'm fine with whatever they choose, as long as it's not
;)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 02, 2017, 09:02:10 PM
Het was niet mij. Alleen uit Rusland met liefde.

vrede!

;D  ;D  ;D    LOL

But did you know this ?

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 03, 2017, 02:19:49 AM
;D  ;D  ;D    LOL

Hey, what is a "Boston Log-Jammer"? Asking for a friend.

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2017, 10:46:33 PM
Cool, I was just referencing her assertion that the FBI and CSIS roles were the same.
I'm surprised she still posts here.
"I can see your future, your future is in the cards."  "Now where's my twenty bucks?"

peace
Hog
So true. A real fortune teller would say: "Now take that 20 out of your pocket and fork it over.  ;)    ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2017, 02:45:58 AM

Hey, what is a "Boston Log-Jammer"? Asking for a friend.
Heh, heh, heh.  Tell your friend, I couldn't tell ya. Don't know.
;D

Hey Art, hope your thread has been entertaining for you. if not, scope this out. http://www.ancient-code.com/the-math-of-time-travel-revealed-scientists-says-we-can-travel-in-time/
The additional links make for a good side-track too.  ;)

Juan

When I occasionally watch Tucker Carlson's show, I'm struck by how much his interviewing style, at least early in the interviews, mirrors Art Bell's.  He asks detailed questions of the guests, then waits for idiocy/insanity to pop out of their mouths.

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 03, 2017, 04:23:05 AM
Hey Art, hope your thread has been entertaining for you. if not, scope this out. http://www.ancient-code.com/the-math-of-time-travel-revealed-scientists-says-we-can-travel-in-time/
The additional links make for a good side-track too.  ;)
very cool link

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
We'll miss you, MV.  Post often.

She'll be back.

ponyboysunset

Wow I take a night off to wake up to all these pages! Glad to see the board so active lately and all of you have pointed out anything else I could have added so I will say Good Morning Art Bell thread. I am getting ready to start my next Art Bell marathon.

Edit not trying to turn this place into Bellehaven.  :P

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

Please delete my account completely from this forum.

RoseGirl
Good job following the instructions.  Did they advise you to leave a cunty "final" post too?

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2017, 05:16:34 AM
...Edit not trying to turn this place into Bellehaven.  :P
You can always try for The Fantastic Forum.  Rose Girl would like that, in memoriam.  Too soon?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 09:57:53 PM
Nice diversion attempt, MV.
Thank you, Rose Girl.  I knew it was too soon.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

Please delete my account completely from this forum.

RoseGirl

Please don't make it this easy.
I have so much more for you.
Would you feel better if it was a German proxy?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2017, 05:35:36 AM
You can always try for The Fantastic Forum.  Rose Girl would like that, in memoriam.  Too soon?
No thanks. LOL And it's not too soon because like IB I think she will be back. Just a guess, unless she went to a lawyer and they told her to stay off of here. Even then it's hard to say. And cyber laws are so wacky anyway. We live in strange times.

I wonder if Art has a strap on

RoseGir1

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 02, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
RoseGirl is full of shit and just wants her account and posts scrubbed from the net so her clients cant google her and find out their card reader is batshit insane lesbian.

You're right. My career shouldn't suffer because I treat everyone like shit.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 02, 2017, 03:44:50 PM
Art needs to take a page out of Hoo-hoo Stern's book and use his Michael Savage settlement money to buy back the c2c back catalog from cash-strapped Premiere/iheartmedia and put the old shows on DMDN.

As soon as Premiere declares bankruptcy there will be a fire sale of assets.  That will be the time to buy.  Also, the bankruptcy will nullify Jorch's contract which means he'll be paid what he's worth.  Can you say "food stamps?"

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2017, 06:01:40 AM
No thanks. LOL And it's not too soon because like IB I think she will be back. Just a guess, unless she went to a lawyer and they told her to stay off of here. Even then it's hard to say. And cyber laws are so wacky anyway. We live in strange times.

I would strongly recommend William Kunstler in this case but I think he passed on some time ago.   

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 03, 2017, 08:13:02 AM
I would strongly recommend William Kunstler in this case but I think he passed on some time ago.   

I see your pun and the pun from the gabcast name recommendation. lol. I am enjoying Art Bell and the antichrist line which I love. The more wackos the better as far as radio goes and possibly this forum as well.  :-X

WOTR

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 03, 2017, 07:59:49 AM
As soon as Premiere declares bankruptcy there will be a fire sale of assets.  That will be the time to buy.  Also, the bankruptcy will nullify Jorch's contract which means he'll be paid what he's worth.  Can you say "food stamps?"
With your streak of generosity I have to assume that you have never been employed as an insurance adjuster  or in any capacity as a project estimator?

What a fucking moron.

Jackstar

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on May 03, 2017, 11:00:48 AM
What a fucking moron.

You, of all people, should know better.

*sniff* *sniff* "Smells like queefs and man boobs in here..."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGir1 on May 03, 2017, 07:16:38 AM
You're right. My career shouldn't suffer because I treat everyone like shit.

That didn't take long, attention whore.  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 11:57:36 AM
That didn't take long, attention whore.  ::)
(Psst...you know that's the fake account right?) LOL Anyone wanna take the over under on days the real account with stay off the board? I'll take a week. Next?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2017, 12:11:48 PM
(Psst...you know that's the fake account right?) LOL Anyone wanna take the over under on days the real account with stay off the board? I'll take a week. Next?

How can you tell the difference?